Possible to Unactivate Window with command?

WinSetState ( "title", "text", @SW_DISABLE )

The above code make it remain visible, but will disable its usability (until you enable it again). If completely disabling its functionality is not what you want then you will have to use WinActivate to bring another window forward. I tried creating a Gui, activating it and immediately deleting it, but that just reactivated the previous window. Therefore, as far as I can tell, you will have to activate a different window.

#include <ByteMe.au3>

Perhaps if you have a hidden small gui with 0 width, you could just make that active, which would only really emulate what you want, as you will actually be making another window active, you just wont see it.

Edited by JohnOne

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

Target the Desktop is also possible. If I recall it correctly.

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...