Coolest chatbot ever.

Me: I put you online for a bunch of people to download.

Allie: Howcome?

me: So that you can have friends.

Allie: I know.

me: Then why did you ask?

Allie: Because that is just the way it is.

Me: it is huh?

Allie: yes.

me: Anyways, what kind of things do you do for fun?

Allie: You first Anyways, what kind of things do you do for fun?

Me: I like movies, music, and computers.

Abbie: I would say I like movies, music, and computers too, but it isn't true.

me: then lets go fishing

Abbie: lets do it.

me: may I pick you up in an hour?

Abbie: Yes you may.

me: I will see you when I get there.

Abbie: I know you will.

This is so cool! Cool as fire.

I just wanted to say that this and some other things like this, or maybe things that resemble this one way or the other, should be treated alike because it's very important that there is nothing that's (as sometimes happens), and I mean that you may say from the heart, like many people often do and others very rarely which is in fact unfortunate because feelings are very important, so important that it wouldn't be fair to say that they don't make the world go around, that and is treated otherwise which is surely wrong and could even lead to wrong interpretations of everything that's said on the subject not only now but through the whole history, if you don't mind me exaggerating a bit, just a tiny bit when I say that.

It makes that much sense to me.

Edited by trancexx

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

Well, he had to try to get at least one of his crap programs to be left after the others were deleted. At least this one isn't doing anything suspicious like the other 3 he posted the same day, it's just really bad.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator