Game Multi Client

Hi, I'm new here, starts to learning autoit script 3 days ago, and i want to ask something.

I am trying to create a game multi client, and thinking in many ways to find a solution for this problem.

i thought in this...

when the game is running, there is a process name right?

Searching in web, didn't found nothing about rename the process name.

can anyone give me some help to find a solution?

tnks

Try it manually first. Take notepad.exe as an example, start it once. Then rename it to notepad1.exe, start that one. Rename to notepad2.exe, start that one. If software developers didn't want you to run more than one instance, then it probably won't work. Because there are much better ways to allow only 1 instance of your software, that doesn't involve process names, in AutoIt it is in the function _Singleton.

First read rules

Then if you are not breaking any, give more info about what you are trying to do.

i am not breaking any rules,

Do not discuss any of the following:

Automating games or game servers.

I am asking how to create a multi client, i can download many mc's for any game, i know that, but i want to learn how to do...and how to think as a programer, i realy want to learn, using the things that i like to create solutions for my problems, i think thats is ok right?

so, my problem is, i have a software, game, whatever, but the soft, limits me to open just one instance at time, i wanna make a way to open more than one.

maybe i can create 2 windows account, and run the second one as a diferent user, but is not a good way to solve this problem.

The software contract, dont say that i cant run 2 instances at the same time, they do this to save memory only...

Try it manually first. Take notepad.exe as an example, start it once. Then rename it to notepad1.exe, start that one. Rename to notepad2.exe, start that one. If software developers didn't want you to run more than one instance, then it probably won't work. Because there are much better ways to allow only 1 instance of your software, that doesn't involve process names, in AutoIt it is in the function _Singleton.

the notepad way, didnt work, the program, check if the instance is running...

All you need is the process name of the program, correct?

No, the proccess name i can get, i need to understand how to change the process name, so then i will call to the same instance again...

imagine this:

process name | pid

soft.exe | 3182

i cant run two soft.exe at the same time, i need to change this, to something like soft2.exe and then run the soft.exe again, changing the soft.exe to soft2.exe doesnt work, maybe because the process name it is in memory.

???

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/startups/soft.exe-10385.html

Edited by iEvKI3gv9Wrkd41u

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

Aha, Still find it a odd name.

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

my problem is, i have a software, game, whatever, but the soft, limits me to open just one instance at time, i wanna make a way to open more than one.

The software contract, dont say that i cant run 2 instances at the same time, they do this to save memory only...

Why dont you ask game creators to change it so that you can use it on more than one instance at time?

:mellow:

or ask on their forum how you can do it with third party software so that they dont need to change anything. After that if they tell you how, come back heare and link us their explanation so that we can read it and help you, as it is now we dont know how they do it and we cant help if we dont know how they coded the part about one client at the time.

this is gona b fun ^^

Edited by bogQ

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.

Making multiclients can be done in 2 ways, as far as i know.

1 of them includes hex editors, where you would go into the client file, and overwrite points that checks if another client is running, or similar.

The other one would be to have a memory editing tool, that would change the client's memory to believe it's allowed to have several clients running at the same time. (Some client's actually have this function hidden)

A third way would be to hook an injector into it, which would do pretty much the same thing is the memory editor, where it would inject itself into the running code, and overwrite codeblocks.

You should start googling some tutorials on other peoples multiclients and see if it would give you any result.

Some old games as HB, even have tutorials on how to make it multiclient. BUT that's by editing the core files, and game companies tend to not like that...

now why in the hell you needed to post some dumb sht like that only to feel proud of yourself.

you just advised the user to do something that probably isn't legal, and to b more fun you did it, not once, not twice, but 4x in 1 post.

I think you deserve oscar, but i doono where i put it.

edit:

...oh, heare it is

Posted Image

Edited by bogQ

Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.

now why in the hell you needed to post some dumb sht like that only to feel proud of yourself.

you just advised the user to do something that probably isn't legal, and to b more fun you did it, not once, not twice, but 4x in 1 post.

edit:

...oh, heare it is

Posted Image

sweeeet, awesomo =D

---

btw, multi client means game hacking :mellow:

If they made it _Singleton(), you have to use it once.

Im not against game hacking but plz, dont cover yourself.

try hex editors, not autoit .

:alien: ~ Every Living Thing is a Code Snippet of World Application ~ :alien:

edit:

...oh, heare it is

Posted Image

As you said yourself. "Probably illegal". I don't advice him to actually do it, but only give him some tips if he actually want's to do it.

And the reason why i did so, is because most users on this forum is selfish and don't like helping other with ANYTHING releated to gaming. Even if it doesn't break the forum rules.

So i guess ill just add this line to it all:

"This is only for educational purposes" . Now. What are you going to do?

He could have his own game, he's trying to check up on and see if it's secured for multiclienting.

Although i doubt it.

@Monoscout999 - i didn't say it was an easy solution :mellow:

Edited by Lancer

@Lancer the rules are the rules check the threads where the question is about games, but it not have nothing to do with automation, those people recive the help after they prove that his scripts are not some kind of BOT... the people that runs this forum put that rules and i respect it because i want to stay in this forum and i like this forum... you should see the closed old posts about game scripts... that was a madness, to much ego in there to much irresponsibility... anyway i suggest (if you want to continue with this chat) do it by PM.

Edited by monoscout999

well i did start writing this before monoscout999 but ended up posting it after his post so ill adit to it some more, its late to transfer it to PM now :mellow:

As you said yourself. "Probably illegal". I don't advice him to actually do it

and i doono how to read

You should start googling some tutorials on other peoples multiclients and see if it would give you any result.

this isnt place where you geave user info how to hack other people work or to tip him for "This is only for educational purposes"

Its place where you recive help for problems with your autoit scripts that don't break other peoples intellectual rights

Now. What are you going to do?

Why should i feel need to do anything... its not my problem that you endedup like that

but just because you told me

What are you going to do?

here is something else for you

Posted Image

Edited by bogQ