Sign in to follow this  
Akarillon

Remote DOS or Registry[closed]

Akarillon

I have been searching for 5 hours now, and I can't find any information about how to send DOS-commands to another computer remote without having the script on the computer.

And I could go another way by editing Registry by remote, but I don't know how or if I can add users(domain) to be an administrator account.

(I know this is not really that related to AutoIT, but it is part of my script).

All help will be appreciated :mellow:

Kind Regards,

Akarillon

Edited by Akarillon

Challenge accepted!

hannes08

Hi Akarillion,

running scripts on remote computers can be achieved by using psexec from Microsoft / Sysinternals.

Regards,Hannes[spoiler]If you can't convince them, confuse them![/spoiler]

Akarillon

Lovely :mellow:

Will test it on monday when I get to work =)

Challenge accepted!

Akarillon

This is the most awesome tool I have ever seen ;)

Thanks<3<3<3

Will make my work a whole lot easier :graduated:

Challenge accepted!

Akarillon

Hello again, I reopened this post because I need help with a DOS line I am trying to send to another computer.

The program works great.

example:

psexec \\hostname cmd

(this starts the service and after 5-10 seconds it is ready)

then I want it to do this command after loading is done:

net localgroup administrators username /add

but when I try these two commands together it wont start the second command. both & and && wont work.

Any help? =)

Challenge accepted!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• GeorgeB
      By GeorgeB
      I'm writing a little applet that basically tells you when Windows was installed.  There is a REG_DWORD in Windows that gives you this. It's basically a value that is the # of seconds from 1970.
      The location is:  "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\InstallDate"
      So if I run this in AutoIT, I should get the value displayed within the msgbox:
      MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "InstallDate Test", RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion", "InstallDate"))
      However, what happens is it always returns a value of "0"  I tried this on several machines (Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10). 
      Am I missing something?  If I manually view this REG_DWORD with RegEdit, it shows me the HEX value, or I can view the Decimal value. I don't care which value AutoIT reads, as I can always convert back and forth, but I just don't see why it can't read a value from this REG_DWORD.  As a test, I've read other REG_DWORD values, and with most it doesn't return any value, not even a 0.
      Please, even if you guys have some other (perhaps better) way to read the Windows install date, I would still like to find a resolution to this problem, because I want to understand why I am having so much difficulty with reading REG_DWORD values from the Windows Registry with AutoIT.
      Thanks for any help!

• nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hello all
      I have a question please
      Is there a way to request the script for administrator privileges if a particular condition is met??
      example
      local $path = RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\test", "fullpath")
      if $fullPath = @scriptFullPath then
      Request for administrator privileges
      main()
      else
      main()
      endIf
      I hope to find a solution here
      Greetings to all
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hi dear
      With this script you can print Unicode text in the CMD screen
      the script is  easy to use
      just you  write the text that contains Unicode in the first input
      and the script automatically reflect the code in the second input
       you can copy the text to the clipboard
      or you can try printing the text in the CMD window
      I apologize to everyone for colors and shape if not appropriate
      I'm a blind man and I do not see
      Thank you for your understanding
      Greetings to all of youCmdUtM.au3
    • cahsobo
      By cahsobo
      Hello,

I need help inserting these keys and values to registry

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\DirectDraw\Compatibility\WK.1.exe]
      "Flags"=hex:00,08,00,00
      "ID"=hex:ec,33,74,3b

Still can't figure out how...
    • nitron
      By nitron
      Hy to all, 
      I am really Sorry to come up with this question but i can't seem to solve the Problem.
      Its quite easy, I have been using RegNumKey for Years, but i seemed to lose track of something.
      For $ZaehlerLocal = 1 to 1200
            $RegKey = RegEnumKey("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall", $ZaehlerLocal)
            If @error <> 0 then ExitLoop
            $RegKey2=RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\"&$RegKey,"DisplayName")
            $RegKey3=RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\"&$RegKey,"UninstallString")
            $RegKey4=RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\"&$RegKey,"QuietUninstallString")

if StringInStr($RegKey,"_Office15")==0 and StringInStr($RegKey2,"(German) 2013")==0 and StringInStr($RegKey,".KB")==0 and StringInStr($RegKey2,"Security update")==0 and StringInStr($RegKey2,"Framework")==0 Then
              FileWrite($FileHandleLocal,$RegKey&";")
              FileWrite($FileHandleLocal,$RegKey2&";")
              FileWrite($FileHandleLocal,$RegKey3&";")
              FileWriteline($FileHandleLocal,$RegKey4&";")
           EndIf
         Next

Ive been using this to get all uninstall Strings from the Registry but for some reason, this doesn't work anymore. 
      I get some keys but not all, nore does it start with the first registry.
      As you can see in the picture, the Registry starts with {13DA9C7C-EBFB-40D0-94A1-55B42883DF21}
      but RegNumKey starts with Adressbook.
      Any Ideas what I am doing wrong? I tried HKLM64 instead as well, but with same result.
      Again sorry to bother, but i can't Find the mistake.