Sign in to follow this  
Akarillon

Remote DOS or Registry[closed]

I have been searching for 5 hours now, and I can't find any information about how to send DOS-commands to another computer remote without having the script on the computer.

And I could go another way by editing Registry by remote, but I don't know how or if I can add users(domain) to be an administrator account.

(I know this is not really that related to AutoIT, but it is part of my script).

All help will be appreciated :mellow:

Kind Regards,

Akarillon

Edited by Akarillon

Challenge accepted!

Hi Akarillion,

running scripts on remote computers can be achieved by using psexec from Microsoft / Sysinternals.

Regards,Hannes[spoiler]If you can't convince them, confuse them![/spoiler]

Hello again, I reopened this post because I need help with a DOS line I am trying to send to another computer.

The program works great.

example:

psexec \\hostname cmd

(this starts the service and after 5-10 seconds it is ready)

then I want it to do this command after loading is done:

net localgroup administrators username /add

but when I try these two commands together it wont start the second command. both & and && wont work.

Any help? =)

Challenge accepted!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By zoel
      Hello people, I have a script which calls CMD and executes the netstat command, but when I run it through SCITE the GUI opens but I have no output, How can I run the command as administrator?
      Here is my script so far
      #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiEdit.au3> #include <ScrollBarsConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #RequireAdmin Local $aWndPos Local $hWnd = GUICreate("Form2", 900, 420, -1, -1, Default + $WS_MAXIMIZE) GUISetBkColor(0xE4E4E4) Local $idFilemenu = GUICtrlCreateMenu("&File") Local $idExititem = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Exit", $idFilemenu) Local $idInput = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 210, 10, 660, 360) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKBORDERS) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 400, Default, "COURIER NEW") Local $idButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("NetStat", 10, 10, 190, 25) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, BitOR($GUI_DOCKLEFT, $GUI_DOCKTOP, $GUI_DOCKWIDTH, $GUI_DOCKHEIGHT)) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $idExititem Exit Case $idButton GUICtrlSetData($idInput, _CmdInfo() & @CRLF) _GUICtrlEdit_Scroll($idInput, $SB_SCROLLCARET) _GUICtrlEdit_Scroll($idInput, $SB_SCROLLCARET) EndSwitch WEnd Func _CmdInfo($_sCmdInfo = "netstat /b") Local $iPID = Run(@ComSpec & " /c " & $_sCmdInfo, "", @SW_HIDE, BitOR($STDERR_CHILD, $STDOUT_CHILD)) ; Wait until the process has closed using the PID returned by Run. ProcessWaitClose($iPID) ; Read the Stdout stream of the PID returned by Run. This can also be done in a while loop. Look at the example for StderrRead. Local $sOutput = StringReplace(StdoutRead($iPID), @CRLF & @CRLF, @CRLF) Local $sOutErr = StringReplace(StderrRead($iPID), @CRLF & @CRLF, @CRLF) Local $sReult = $sOutput <> "" ? $sOutput : $sOutErr Return $sReult EndFunc  
    • By nacerbaaziz
      hello autoit team
      is there any wey to check if any process run as admin or no?
      i mean e.g if i want to restart any process, now i have the ability to get the process path and commands line
      what i need is a wey to check if the process was runing as admin or no to restart it with the same state.
      here is the part that am using it to restart the process
      func _processRestart($i_pid, $s_ProcessPath) if not (ProcessExists($i_ProcessPid)) then return SetError(1, 0, -1) local $s_ProcessWorkDir = _WinAPI_GetProcessWorkingDirectory($i_ProcessPid) ProcessClose($i_ProcessPid) ProcessWaitClose($i_ProcessPid) ProcessWait(ShellExecute($i_pid,"", $s_ProcessWorkDir)) ProcessesGetList() return true endFunc thanks in advance
    • By cruisepandey
      Hi There ! 
      I have a script here : 

;Launch CMD
      Run("C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe")
      sleep(2000)
      $cmdHandle = WinActivate("C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe")
      Sleep(2000)
      ;Sending document
      ControlSend($cmdHandle, "", "", "ftp" & @CRLF)
      ControlSend($cmdHandle, "", "", "open" & @CRLF)
      Sleep(2000)
      ControlSend($cmdHandle, "", "", "first command" & @CRLF)
      Sleep(2000)
      ControlSend($cmdHandle, "", "", "second-coomand" & @CRLF)

first-command and second-command I can't provide cause it's internal. I have complied this .au3 file into an exe and it does the work. But I need to invoke this with Java. Java code I have tried is : 

ProcessBuilder pb = new ProcessBuilder("C:\\Users\\username\\eclipse-workspace\\Examples\\src\\com\\own\\examples\\etc.exe");
          pb.start();
          Thread.sleep(5000);

Through java it just launches the cmd and nothing happens after that. Please help !!
    • By Chimp
      I'm trying to drive a command prompt by sending instructions via a NamedPipe.
      This way you can (should) be able to send commands to the command prompt and at the same time "view" the result in the same window.
      This is not allowed if you run a command prompt with "opt_flag" parameters (redirected streams) because this will disable StdOut on the cmd itself.
      This small (trivial) snippet works for the first command sent to the cmd, but further submissions will fail.
      Maybe the problem is in how I use the run () command to start a new cmd with the StdIn redirect from the NamedPipe. It seems that the generated cmd will close automatically after the first reception of the command via NamedPipe.
      suggestions on how to make it work are welcome
      thanks
      #include <NamedPipes.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> ; Creates an instance of a named pipe Global $sPipeName = "\\.\pipe\pipename" Global $hPipe = _NamedPipes_CreateNamedPipe($sPipeName, 1, 1) MsgBox(0, "Debug", "Pipe created. Now open a CMD") ; run a cmd with only StdIn redirected (StdIn data incoming from a pipe) Global $hCMD = Run(@ComSpec & " /K cmd < " & $sPipeName & @CRLF, "c:\") ; ok? MsgBox(0, "Debug", "now Send a command to the cmd via a NamedPipe") _StdInPipeWrite("dir" & @CRLF) MsgBox(0, 'Debug', "further commands will fail" & @CRLF & "now send command 'dir c:\windows'") $sMessage = "Dir c:\windows" & @CRLF _StdInPipeWrite($sMessage) MsgBox(0, 'Debug', "send another command (will also fail)" & @CRLF & "now send command 'echo Hello'") _StdInPipeWrite("echo Hello" & @CRLF) MsgBox(0, "Debug", "end of test") ProcessClose($hCMD) Func _StdInPipeWrite($sMessage) ; =============================================================================================================================== ; This function writes a message to the pipe ; =============================================================================================================================== Local $iWritten, $iBuffer, $pBuffer, $tBuffer $iBuffer = StringLen($sMessage) + 1 $tBuffer = DllStructCreate("char Text[" & $iBuffer & "]") $pBuffer = DllStructGetPtr($tBuffer) DllStructSetData($tBuffer, "Text", $sMessage) If Not _WinAPI_WriteFile( _ $hPipe, _ ; ...... Handle to the file to be written $pBuffer, _ ; .... Pointer to the buffer containing the data to be written $iBuffer, _ ; .... Number of bytes to be written to the file $iWritten, _ ; ... The number of bytes written 0 _ ; ............ [optional] A $tagOVERLAPPED structure or a pointer to it ) Then ConsoleWrite("WriteMsg: _WinAPI_WriteFile failed" & @CRLF & _WinAPI_GetLastErrorMessage()) Else ConsoleWrite("WriteMsg: write OK" & @CRLF & _WinAPI_GetLastErrorMessage() & @CRLF) EndIf EndFunc ;==>_StdInPipeWrite  
    • By joseLB
      Hi
      This piece of code creates and reads OK a key at  "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" and can be changed for a key at "HKEY_CURRENT_USER"
      $sta= RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Command Processor", "wav", "REG_SZ", "5555") MsgBox(4096,"wrote", $sta &@cr& @error) $zz= RegRead ("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Command Processor", "wav") MsgBox(4096,"readed","="&$zz &@cr& @error) Exit With  HKEY_CURRENT_USER, in RegEdit we can see the created key, and we can create the key by hand/RegEdit and everything Works OK.
      At  HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE we can´t see the created key above  thru RegEdit, but it Works (even not seeing, I can read). But  if I create "by hand"/RegEdit  the key,  it can´t read it with   $zz= RegRead  ("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.... above.
      I´m the PC´s WIN.7 administrator. Even so I ran RegEdit as administrator and also the compiled AU3 and also plain. No changes.
      edit: even if Try   "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AAA", "wav", the same holds true.
      $sta= RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AAA", "wav", "REG_SZ", "4444") MsgBox(4096,"wrote", $sta &@cr& @error) $zz= RegRead ("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AAA", "wav") MsgBox(4096,"readed","="&$zz &@cr& @error) Exit Seems that it creates this key at another place.... I can read the above value ("4444"), even after a boot, even the key not showing in regedit. And if I create it by hand key AAA/wav with a distinct value (666), t, it continues Reading the old value = 444.
      Thanks
      Jose