find text on a page

I want to find text on a page but not with _ieformgetobjectbyname and would like to use firefox instead of ie.

(making a youtube autofriend except script to read what is on screen and check youtube pages for keywords in the profile and if they have the variables i want add them as a friend then idle for a while so i dont reach max friends per hour sent out and get locked down for a bit)

Another question: how do i send an email with autoit that is not blocked by an anti virus program to my email.

and off topic why is my warn not removed yet its been like 9000 years....

Edited by BubbleGumDancer

If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid.

I want to find text on a page but not with _ieformgetobjectbyname and would like to use firefox instead of ie.

(making a youtube autofriend except script to read what is on screen and check youtube pages for keywords in the profile and if they have the variables i want add them as a friend then idle for a while so i dont reach max friends per hour sent out and get locked down for a bit)

Another question: how do i send an email with autoit that is not blocked by an anti virus program to my email.

and off topic why is my warn not removed yet its been like 9000 years....

If you're serious about doing that, get ready for some hard core http meddling.

there are two methods I know of to get the results you're looking for, and that's either automating a browser or making use of some HTTP UDF, I'd rather go with the http udf, there are several floating around the wild.

And as for bypassing an antivirus, the OEM firewall or a third party firewall, what good would they be if just anyone like you came along and started creating hordes of keyloggers that some how bypassed all windows security features and stole my credit card info and mailed it without the firewall or av being the wiser?