Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
decadude

java forms are difficult to work with

3 posts in this topic

I have the following on a form field it is a complete mess I am curious of how to click the select a product text on the screen

when that is selected another menu opens...In the past i have used perl to automate forms but autoit is faster on the java forms it seem as opposed to the mechanize module on perl with IE.

i have used the call _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "ctl00$Main$Login")

for example on the login portion but then I am brought with another form

<button type="button" id="rn_DynamicProductCategoryInput_7_products_Button" class="rn_DisplayButton" > <span id="rn_DynamicProductCategoryInput_7_Button_Visible_Text">Select a product</span> <span class="rn_ScreenReaderOnly"> - Sorry, this control is not accessible. Please use above link instead. </span> </button>

<div class="rn_Hidden" id="rn_DynamicProductCategoryInput_7_Links"></div>

<div id="rn_DynamicProductCategoryInput_7_Tree" class="rn_Panel rn_Hidden">

This is the second thread you have made on this subject, I suggest you stick to forum protocol and stay we one.

And while we are talking about protocol, I notice when people reply to your threads trying to help you, you seem to just ignore their replies, thats not going to help you getting future replies.

Just a bit of advice.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

Maybe if I leave the gaming site out that I want to automate, someone will help me this time, I obviously have a hard time reading either sites EULA/TOS.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.