HI

I have an exe file

Application (.exe)

Win32 Cabinet Self-Extractor

im trying to list the files inside this exe

and extracting only 1 of the files.

any one know how to do this?

FreeBeing

Maybe with 7-Zip (7za.exe is the command line version) ?

javasqlrpg

i tried using the example scripts that i found on here with 7zip

but did not work.

i will start trying to figure something out with 7za.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Trisha
      By Trisha
      Hello,
      I Have clicked on save as option to save a file, while doing that I need to rename a file appending with sysdate. I have searched in google find the below one line of code:
      FileMove("C:\somefile.txt", "C:\somefile1.txt"), When I am trying to append with sysdate. It is not happening. Please help me out  with the small issue.
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hello all
      I have a question please
      I have a link to an .exe file
      for example this link
      https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/releases/2017.1/NVDA_2017.1.exe
      I want to check if the link is exists orno
      surely  Without downloading the file
      is there any  function or a way to  do this?
      Thanks in advance
    • lewisg
      By lewisg
      Suddenly a RunWait command has stop working after 2 years of no errors, issues, or problems. The code uses RunWait to start Plink.exe, a command-line remote connection tool similar to UNIX ssh. I'm using it to ssh to a linux (Centos) machine, run a Perl script, and redirect the output to a file on a PC running the AutoIt script.  

$FilePath = "C:\AutoIT\LED" $FilePathPlus = $FilePath & "\plink.exe" $Code1 = RunWait(@ComSpec & " /c " & $FilePathPlus & " -ssh -l root -pw ?????? 10.170.4.163 /usr/local/nagios/etc/led.pl > C:\AutoIT\LED\led.txt ", @SW_SHOW) ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : @ComSpec & " /c " & $FilePathPlus & " -ssh -l root -pw ????? 10.170.4.163 /usr/local/nagios/etc/led.pl > C:\AutoIT\LED\led.txt " = ' & @ComSpec & " /c " & $FilePathPlus & " -ssh -l root -pw ?????? 10.170.4.163 /usr/local/nagios/etc/led.pl > C:\AutoIT\LED\led.txt " & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console The ConsoleWrite output when cut-n-pasted into a DOS box produces the expected file so I know it works. I've also tried many variations of the function moving, adding, and changing the " and ' (quote) marks. Also tried it without the @ComSpec macro and other related functions...e.g.  ShellExecuteWait , etc.
      The PC is a Windows 10 64bit and AutoIT is version 3.3.14.2.
      Searching here and Google has not yielded any clues that helped. 
    • Earthshine
      By Earthshine
      This baby can do almost any language! I found Gleany on this site and set it up on a fresh win10 install. all i would need to do to make it build an exe of the search files app we discovered is the .NET Target Framework download to build 100 % but the exe works and generates! You also need to add the path the the version of csc.exe that you want to run. MSBuild is part of .NET and can read your .csproj file.
      YOU can develop .NET OR C/C++ on this baby!
      Super lightweight (fit for crappy laptops), and you can use any dev compilers you wish, Ming, MS, etc, whatever.
      To use the build, you need to open the csproj file, else, to check your syntax it can compile individual files as well. The warning are because I do not have the .NET 4.6 Targeting Pack installed... LOL, and I could get rid of the Core warning, yes, I did not want to build a .NET Core.dll I wanted a live x64 exe! Told you MSBUILD could handle .CSPROJ, .VBPROJ, and all others Microsoft. Don't let Visual Code or Visual Studio slow you down, although, this works with Visual Code as well but there is only debugging in CORE.DLL projects

ListFiles Example.zip

• RC86
      By RC86
      Afternoon!
      Just a quick one as this has dawned on me recently when creating a little program.  When calling an executable I've created like Run(otherapp.exe) from within my executable is there a best practice to ensure things have gone smoothly?  So for example, should I monitor the PID to ensure it runs and closes within an acceptable timeframe?  Or within my other executable should I do EXITs in a certain way after functions and return codes etc?
      Could be a silly question but thought I'd ask.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.