YouTube Playlist Manager 2.0

Damein

I decided to re-create the topic all-in-all because its a vastly improved script, and I don't think the old version warrants the upgrade :D

Thanks to Playlet for the AWESOME GUI skin, he did an amazing job of making the GUI look slick. playlet, your amazing :oops:

Here is the updated Main GUI:

Posted Image

And here is the Play Playlist GUI:

Posted Image

Once again, thanks a lot to Playlet and I hope you guys enjoy this. I plan to update this once I figure out a way to control all of YouTube's functions through AutoIt, but until then, this will suffice :rip:

Source:

YouTube Playlist Generator.au3

.Zip with Resources/Help/.exe

YouTube Playlist Generator.zip

You must get the Resources folder in order for the GUI to work properly.

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

Quick Launcher W/ Profiles Topic Movie Database Topic & Website | LiveStreamer Pro Website | YouTube Stand-Alone Playlist Manager: Topic | Weather Desktop Widget: Topic | Flash Memory Game: Topic | Volume Control With Mouse / iTunes Hotkeys: Topic | Weather program: Topic | Paws & Tales radio drama podcast mini-player: Topic | Quick Math Calculations: Topic

To anyone who is willing and likes this, would you please write a review or comment on this via Source Forge :D

Thanks in advance!

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ytplaylists/

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

Quick Launcher W/ Profiles Topic Movie Database Topic & Website | LiveStreamer Pro Website | YouTube Stand-Alone Playlist Manager: Topic | Weather Desktop Widget: Topic | Flash Memory Game: Topic | Volume Control With Mouse / iTunes Hotkeys: Topic | Weather program: Topic | Paws & Tales radio drama podcast mini-player: Topic | Quick Math Calculations: Topic

Eh, no I never used it :oops:

But I liked the idea of coding it and tried it out, thought it came out okay (Was originally for personal use) but figured I would share what I made. And I got some feed back from friends and such that seemed to like it so figured I'd post it on SF (First time using it). All in all, its just for personal use.

Thanks for sharing that though :D

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made