Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schoening

AutoIt _Instead of Adobe Flash?

10 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

SPOILER !

Don't Post To Many "Don't use AutoIt - Learn another language" Type of Comments, I am just interested in knowing if Autoit is Capable of my Idea.

I want to make a Simple "Flash-Like" Game.

I have seen Game Projects with AutoIt on Youtube, and it got me interested.

The problem i have with Flash is how easy people can access it...AND i don't want to learn Flash atm because i have fun with AutoIt.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;This part is for explanatory Purposes ONLY ! ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Inform me to Delete this if it violates the Sites Terms !

It took me 10min -> I Googled it, Downloaded the .SWF via with FireFox by Accessing the Page Info

(That Website Was Not Protecte)

Got a Decompiler, and Opened it.. Boom ! All Grapics, Sound Files the Flash "Timeline" for my Adobe Flash and the Code...

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

So that was fucked up! How Lame is it that your Average Joe can do that?

So that is one reason why i am not a big fan of flash.. The other is because i am Learning AutoIt atm. and don't want to change that :)

So how about i tell you about my project: ( i start out with it Simple, if it works, i will make it more advanced)

A Simple Point and Click Game.

So i need to include Background Picture on a Running window.

And i need to Run Animations (Or Mp4 Files) when the Window is Pressed at the correct Spot.

It should also have some Custom Buttons, that do, when Pressed - but that i know can be done in AutoIt

I guess i still need to make the Animations in Flash or make Mp4 Files.

(I have Both Adobe Flash and After Effects and Photoshop) And Know how to use the Photoshop and After Effect.

Yes ! I Suppose it is more complicated, and Less Powerfull than writing it in Flash, and i guess i would protect my flash game by not making the Page Info Accessible (Like on this Site)

But i would like to do this out of curiosity!

And with AutoIt i have actual fun programming, something i have never had before :)

(No hate intended :D My Website is done in Adobe Flash (By a Friend ;)))

Edited by Schoening

Yeah.. Sorry but i might not have used the Search Function Optimal this time :) But i couldn't find anything from a 10 minute search

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

Anything is possible as long as you believe!!!!! Believing is MAGICK!

Seriously, AutoIt is not the go-to language [ED. pun not intended] if you want it to be completely safe from decompilation and the like.

Edited by LaCastiglione

Anything is possible as long as you believe!!!!! Believing is MAGICK!

Seriously, AutoIt is not the go-to language [ED. pun not intended] if you want it to be completely safe from decompilation and the like.

I Suppose not :) But Not the Worse Either, Also ? ehm.. It's Possible ?

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

Well, I don't see why it wouldn't be possible. Just keep it simple. Receive advanced parameters from GUIGetMsg and use that to determine if the user clicked in the correct range of pixels? You could probably do the same in QuickBasic. QuickBasic seems really advanced these days. It even incorporates OOP concepts!

I think someone wrote a flash UDF somewhere in the example scripts forum.

Edited by LaCastiglione

Thx :)

Autoit is too slow, if you try to port some games that have good graphics, you'll be stuck.

#9 ·  Posted (edited)

well i can hardly think that he will do next skyrim solo and in autoit

but as i stated before i do think that something like pirates of caribbean online is double in autoit with help of irrlicht of course

edit: (i finaly finded another way to fix text font problem on xeffect yesterday) that reminded me that i'll probably post updated version with xeffect and bumpmaping of my ship that i'm playing with soon and reupload youtube video (for the users whos graphic cards cant render xeffect :) ), and if anyone dont minde il add new post heare when i get home today or tomoro early in the morning with SS so that everyone can see how something can look cool even if your not so good at painting ;)

Posted Image

Edited by bogQ

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.

Yeah i have seen those in one of the Youtube Vids :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• AlecSadler
      By AlecSadler
      Hello friends, today I am sharing a script I've been working on called secure interface module.
      It's a SSL encrypted Instant Messenger, with optional 4D Holographic Encryption. (See THIS thread for more info about DARTIS)
      To sign up for an account visit https://pdglobal.net (You will need to use a valid email)
      Script is attached, to use just extract and run SIM32.exe or SIM.au3
      Warning: There might be bugs. This is an early alpha version, if you find something that needs fixed, please fix it if you can or report it here in the thread so I can look into fixing it.
      Download: https://pdglobal.net/?pid=SIM#SIM

• Glyph
      By Glyph
      Has anyone already worked on a WSS UDF yet? I'm interested in making a project involving WSS with the ASYNC autoit library like ratchetphp / Pawl in PHP. (using reactphp)
      ASYNC is a must, and obviously WSS. the problem with some libraries i've worked with in PHP are mainly issues with handshakes like improper peer name validation (for multi level certs)
      relevant links: https://tools.ietf.org/rfc/rfc6455.txt
      https://github.com/ratchetphp/Pawl

/e i should note i'm not looking for hybrid workarounds, i want to do this in autoit alone. (no javascript)
    • seangriffin
      By seangriffin
      This is my first release of Box2D for AutoIT.  A very fun and exciting UDF to be bringing to you all.  For those who don't know, Box2D is a physics engine (see http://box2d.org/).  It simulates physical systems using rigid bodies and collision detection.  It is arguably the most prevalent physics engine in existence, within popular physics-based games like Angry Birds using it, and is also at the core of other advanced physics engines such as Unity.
      For a quick demonstration of this UDF in action see the following YouTube video ->  https://youtu.be/h5QH1O63Wik
      Or play "Angry Nerds", the demo game, for yourself.  Visit the EXAMPLES section below.
      Box2D is purely a mathematical engine.  It can model physics numerically.  This in itself is quite interesting, however it really shines when applied to a good graphics engine.  Recently I posted my SFML UDF over here ...
      After benchmarking several popular graphics engines (i.e. GDI+, Direct2D, Irrlicht and SFML) with this Box2D UDF I've selected SFML as my favourite, and the engine that I believe performs the best (fastest) with a rich set of functions appropriate for any physics engine.  With Box2D married with SFML, and running on AutoIT, the results are stunning.
      A HUGE THANK-YOU to jRowe and linus (for the Irrlicht UDF) and UEZ for his post on GDI+ loading screens and trancexx and Eukalyptus for their work on Direct2D.  Without their talents I would not have been able to reach this point on my own.
      The Box2D library is available for C++.  Way back in 2010 it was ported to Pure C by "Paril" and made available on Google Code and known as "Box2C".  Google Code has since been shut down but the but the archive of Box2C still exists to this day here -> https://code.google.com/archive/p/box2c.  This is the library which I have ported to AutoIT in this UDF.
      SFML I am also porting to AutoIT under a separate UDF, as linked above.
      Building this UDF has been a dream come true.  I've been fascinated by physics-based games as far back as the golden age of gaming in the 80's, with thrust style games like Asteroids and platformers like Donkey Kong.  I admired game developers like Jeremy Smith who created what may have been the first true game physics engines for the home computers.  I was astonished by their talents in games like Thrust and Exile for the C64.  Over the years I've attempted to mimic at least some of their success in my own games but alas I can not match their skills.  Now much older automation tools have become my game.  I use them almost every day, AutoIT included.  I've dabbled in other languages for physics game development, like Scratch and Unity, but sadly I had wondered why AutoIT, with all it's glorious capabilities and rapid scripting features, didn't have such a feature.  Hence this UDF.
      This UDF demands a big time investment, and I am time poor, but I have a keen interest in the topic and will do my best to continue it's development.  I am only a hobbyist game developer and welcome comments and suggestions from those far smarter than I on this topic.
      REQUIREMENTS:
      AutoIt3 3.2 or higher LIST OF FUNCTIONS (in progress):
      I've split this UDF into two halves.  "Box2C.au3" is a UDF specifically for Box2C, the C API for Box2D.  It provides the mathematics behind the engine.  Additionally I'm providing "Box2CEx.au3" as an Extension that provides the graphics and gaming functions for Box2D.
      Within the core "Box2C.au3" UDF:
      _Box2C_Startup _Box2C_Shutdown _Box2C_b2Vec2_Constructor _Box2C_b2Vec2_Length _Box2C_b2Vec2_Distance _Box2C_b2World_Constructor _Box2C_b2World_CreateBody _Box2C_b2World_DestroyBody _Box2C_b2World_CreateFixture _Box2C_b2World_CreateFixtureFromShape _Box2C_b2World_Step _Box2C_b2BoxShape_Constructor _Box2C_b2CircleShape_Constructor _Box2C_b2PolygonShape_Constructor _Box2C_b2PolygonShape_Set _Box2C_b2PolygonShape_CrossProductVectorScalar _Box2C_b2PolygonShape_CrossProductVectorVector _Box2C_b2PolygonShape_Normalize _Box2C_b2PolygonShape_ComputeCentroid _Box2C_b2BodyDef_Constructor _Box2C_b2Body_DestroyFixture _Box2C_b2Body_GetPosition _Box2C_b2Body_SetPosition _Box2C_b2Body_GetAngle _Box2C_b2Body_SetAngle _Box2C_b2Body_SetAwake _Box2C_b2Body_SetTransform _Box2C_b2Body_GetLinearVelocity _Box2C_b2Body_SetLinearVelocity _Box2C_b2Body_GetAngularVelocity _Box2C_b2Body_SetAngularVelocity _Box2C_b2Body_ApplyForce _Box2C_b2Body_ApplyForceAtBody _Box2C_b2Body_ApplyDirectionalForceAtBody _Box2C_b2Body_ApplyTorque _Box2C_b2Fixture_GetShape _Box2C_b2Fixture_GetDensity _Box2C_b2Fixture_SetDensity _Box2C_b2Fixture_GetRestitution _Box2C_b2Fixture_SetRestitution _Box2C_b2Fixture_GetFriction _Box2C_b2Fixture_SetFriction _Box2C_b2Fixture_SetSensor Within y "Box2CEx.au3" extension:
      x_metres_to_gui_x y_metres_to_gui_y metres_to_pixels atan2 radians_to_degrees degrees_to_radians _Box2C_Setup_SFML _Box2C_b2Vec2_GetGUIPosition _Box2C_b2World_Setup _Box2C_b2World_GDIPlusSetup _Box2C_b2World_SetPixelsPerMetre _Box2C_b2World_SetGUIArea _Box2C_b2World_GetGUIArea _Box2C_b2World_GetGUIAreaCenter _Box2C_b2World_Create _Box2C_b2World_Step_Ex _Box2C_b2World_StartAnimation _Box2C_b2World_Animate_SFML _Box2C_b2World_Animate_GDIPlus _Box2C_b2World_WaitForAnimateEnd _Box2C_b2ShapeArray_AddItem_SFML _Box2C_b2ShapeArray_SetItem_SFML _Box2C_b2ShapeArray_GetItemImagePath_SFML _Box2C_b2PolygonShape_ArrayAdd_Irrlicht _Box2C_b2PolygonShape_ArrayAdd_GDIPlus _Box2C_b2BodyDefArray_AddItem _Box2C_b2FixtureArray_SetItemSensor _Box2C_b2FixtureArray_GetItemDensity _Box2C_b2FixtureArray_SetItemDensity _Box2C_b2FixtureArray_GetItemRestitution _Box2C_b2FixtureArray_SetItemRestitution _Box2C_b2FixtureArray_GetItemFriction _Box2C_b2FixtureArray_SetItemFriction _Box2C_b2BodyArray_AddItem_SFML _Box2C_b2Body_ArrayAdd_Irrlicht _Box2C_b2Body_ArrayAdd_GDIPlus _Box2C_b2BodyArray_GetItemCount _Box2C_b2BodyArray_GetItemPosition _Box2C_b2BodyArray_SetItemPosition _Box2C_b2BodyArray_GetItemAngle _Box2C_b2BodyArray_SetItemAngle _Box2C_b2BodyArray_GetItemLinearVelocity _Box2C_b2BodyArray_SetItemActive _Box2C_b2BodyArray_SetItemAwake _Box2C_b2BodyArray_SetItemImage_SFML _Box2C_b2BodyArray_SetItemDraw _Box2C_b2BodyArray_ApplyItemForceAtBody _Box2C_b2BodyArray_ApplyItemDirectionalForceAtBody _Box2C_b2BodyArray_Transform_SFML _Box2C_b2Body_Transform_GDIPlus _Box2C_b2BodyArray_Draw_SFML _Box2C_b2Body_ArrayDrawDisplay_SFML _Box2C_b2Body_Destroy _Box2C_b2Body_Destroy_SFML _Box2C_b2Body_Rotate_GDIPlus The SFML functions used in the tests and demos will be available in the SFML UDF post (see reference above).
      EXAMPLES:
      For such a powerful physics engine coupled to such a powerful graphics engine (SFML) it's sad that I've only had time to build one functional game, thus far.  But it's a start.
      My self-titled "Angry Nerds" is merely a demo of the same game concept as the ever-so-popular Angry Birds game.  Angry Birds itself is built on top of Box2D.  Likewise Angry Nerds.  AutoIT + Box2D + SFML to be exact.  I've compiled Angry Nerds and provided an installer also, so you can quickly run the demo for yourself.  From the Github site below (in the DOWNLOAD section) run "Box2C_Angry_Nerds_Game_SFML_installer.exe" to install the demo to a location on your computer (desktop by default).  Go into this folder and run "Box2C_Angry_Nerds_Game_SFML.exe".  All instructions are displayed in-game.  Should be quite easy to work out.
      Aside from Angry Nerds there are also two test scripts:
      Box2C_linear_forces_test_SFML.au3 Box2C_angular_forces_test_SFML.au3 Feel free to run these for a basic demonstration of rigid bodies, forces and collisions.  The heart of Box2D and any physics engine.
      Lastly I also have four speed tests as follows:
      Box2C_speed_test_SFML.au3 Box2C_speed_test_Irrlicht.au3 Box2C_speed_test_D2D.au3 Box2C_speed_test_GDIPlus.au3 These were my initial evaluations into a suitable graphics engine for Box2D.  I've since settled on SFML, but feel free to execute these.  Note they may become quick defective over time as the SFML functions slowly take over.
      DOWNLOADS:
      You can download this UDF, including the examples above and associated files, from the following GitHub page:
      https://github.com/seanhaydongriffin/Box2C-UDF
      Hope you all enjoy!  I certainly am :-)
      Cheers,
      Sean.

• Triblade
      By Triblade
      Hi folks!

First off, yeah this may be the lamest title. But it made you look anyway! 

Edit: Now updated! With step-counter, reset button and a few GUI-tweaks. (the step-counter is cheating! It's calculated in advance...)
      I recently thought a screenshot of a finished maze may be smart to show, instead of only my long story and code. o=path, x=wall. Here it is:

I started making my own implementation of the A* pathing script in a larger project, inspired by Toady's work. (But made one from scratch myself anyway )
      After the A* pathing script was working (not cleaned up yet) I wanted to test it. Unfortunately I got no good, randomized, maze lying around that also had the format I needed. So I made my own maze generator!

I did a few hours of research on the matter and then a few evenings of scripting.
      For the people who are interested, one of my problems was that I needed 'one-cell' thick walls. Most maze generation have 1 pixel thick walls drawn by a line, that could be opened if a path is needed. The solution is so simple, I needed this guy to tell me. Click here for my inspiration source.

This generator can be used with different sizes maze, even uneven ones! Just set the width and height settings. FYI, it must be odd numbers for this maze to work with it's containment walls.
      It's the 'simple' Depth-First Search, with backtracking. And without further ado; my a-maze-ing generator!:
      #cs ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- AutoIt Version: 3.3.12.0 Author: A-maze-ing generator Script Function: Generates a maze. In the $xy[$i][4] is the maze in array form. Don't forget to take the size with it, else it's just a string of o's and x's It does not generate an entrance or exit! #ce ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ; Script Start - Add your code below here #include <Array.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> ; Set various variables ; width and height must be odd numbers to have a closed, functioning maze. Global $height = 27 ; demo height = 27 Global $width = 43; demo width = 43 ; Check if width & height are an odd number (to get the outer edge an odd number is required) If mod($height, 2) = 0 Or $height < 5 Then msgbox(0,"","Height is not an odd number or a minimum of 5 tall !") Exit ElseIf mod($width, 2) = 0 Or $width < 5 Then msgbox(0,"","Width is not an odd number of a minimum of 5 wide !") Exit EndIf ; Set various variables when script is not exited Global $grid_size = $height * $width Global $numberofsteps = (Ceiling(($height-2) / 2) * (($width-2) - Ceiling(($width-2) / 2))) + (($height-2) - Ceiling(($height-2) / 2)) ; long formula to check the number of steps this maze will take, this is a mathematical given with a fixed number of cells. And yes, I am aware I'm taking a shortcut in this formula. ;) Global $curpos Global $backtrack[1] Global $bt = 0 Local $grid_pixel = 20 ;How many pixels per square ; Initialize main array with all grid data Global $xy[$grid_size + 1][5] Global $reset_xy = $xy ; set the reset array $xy[0][0] = $grid_size ; first entry is the total number of nodes, rest is set with a header name for easy reference in _ArrayDisplay if needed. $xy[0][1] = "ID" $xy[0][2] = "Row" $xy[0][3] = "Column" $xy[0][4] = "Type" ; Fill the grid array with 'walls' For $i = 1 To $xy[0][0] $xy[$i][4] = "x" Next ; Start GUI and create standard buttons Local $gui = GUICreate("A-maze-ing generator", 180 + ($width * $grid_pixel), 80 + ($height * $grid_pixel)) ; Set the main window to the minimum width (IF) needed for the msgbox Local $aPos = WinGetPos($gui) If $aPos[2] < 696 Then $aPos[2] = 696 WinMove($gui, "", $aPos[0], $aPos[1], $aPos[2], $aPos[3]) EndIf GUICtrlCreateLabel("This is a-maze-ing!", 30, 19) Global $progress = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Standing by... " & $numberofsteps & " steps to go.", 150, 15, 550, 30) Local $iOKButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("Start", 45, 50, 60) Local $iResetButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("Reset", 45, 90, 60) Local $iExitButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 45, 130, 60) GUICtrlSetFont($progress, 15) GUICtrlSetColor($progress, 0x00AA00) GUICtrlSetState($iResetButton, $GUI_DISABLE) ; Create label-grid and fill the xy array with the positions Local $squarenr = 0 For $i = 0 To ($height * $grid_pixel) - $grid_pixel Step $grid_pixel ; Row For $j = 0 To ($width * $grid_pixel) - $grid_pixel Step $grid_pixel ; Column $squarenr = $squarenr + 1 $xy[$squarenr][0] = GUICtrlCreateLabel('x', 150 + $j, 50 + $i, $grid_pixel, $grid_pixel, BitOr($SS_SUNKEN, $SS_CENTER)) ; if you want debugging numbers, replace 'x' with $squarenr GUICtrlSetBkColor($xy[$squarenr][0], 0x5E87C9) ; lightblue-ish $xy[$squarenr][1] = $squarenr $xy[$squarenr][2] = ($i / $grid_pixel) + 1 $xy[$squarenr][3] = ($j / $grid_pixel) + 1 Next Next $reset_xy = $xy ; Show GUI GUISwitch($gui) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ; Start looping and waiting for input Local $aMsg = 0 While 1 $aMsg = GUIGetMsg(1) Select Case $aMsg[0] = $iOKButton GUICtrlSetState($iOKButton, $GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetState($iResetButton, $GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetState($iExitButton, $GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetColor($progress, 0xFF8C00) ; orange GUICtrlSetData($progress, "Running - Creating maze. Please stand by... " & $numberofsteps & " steps to go.") make_maze() GUICtrlSetColor($progress, 0xFF0000) ; red GUICtrlSetData($progress, "Maze complete!") Sleep(1000) ; Just a small sleep for dramatic effect GUICtrlSetColor($progress, 0x00AA00) ; green-ish GUICtrlSetData($progress, "Maze completed in " & $numberofsteps & " steps.") GUICtrlSetState($iResetButton, $GUI_ENABLE) GUICtrlSetState($iExitButton, $GUI_ENABLE) Case $aMsg[0] = $iResetButton GUICtrlSetData($progress, "Resetting maze...") reset_maze() GUICtrlSetState($iResetButton, $GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetState($iOKButton, $GUI_ENABLE) GUICtrlSetData($progress, "Maze reset!") Sleep(1000) ; Just a small sleep for dramatic effect GUICtrlSetData($progress, "Standing by...") Case $aMsg[0] = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Or $aMsg[0] = $iExitButton ExitLoop EndSelect WEnd Exit ; Resetting the maze to default state Func reset_maze() $xy = $reset_xy ; Set the $xy array back to it first-run values For $i = 1 To $xy[0][0] $xy[$i][4] = "x" ; set everything to 'x' GUICtrlSetBkColor($xy[$i][0], 0x5E87C9) ; reset the background color GUICtrlSetData($xy[$i][0], "x") ; (re)set the label to 'x' Next EndFunc ; Main function Func make_maze() Local $heading Local $stepcount = $numberofsteps ; Reset the step counter. Local $timed = TimerInit() ; Start the timer to see how long the maze generation took. $backtrack[0] = 0 $curpos = $width + 2 ; This is the starting position, second row, second column - aka top-left, one in from the sides. open_maze($curpos) ; Set the starter cell to 'open / white' ; Main maze generation loop While 1 Do $heading = direction($curpos) Until $heading <> 0 If $bt = 1 Then $bt = 0 ; reset backtracking-tracker, else the backtracking array keeps adding the current position GUICtrlSetData($progress, "Running - Creating maze. Please stand by... " & $stepcount & " steps to go.") Sleep(50) ; Slow maze creation down to look at it - relax! (or don't and comment out the sleep) If $heading = -1 Then ExitLoop $stepcount -= 1 ; Count down the steps to finish. ; We got the heading - now which way do we go? After that, set the current position to the last known heading. Switch $heading Case 1 ; north open_maze($curpos - $width) open_maze($curpos - ($width * 2)) $curpos = $curpos - ($width * 2) Case 2 ; east open_maze($curpos + 1) open_maze($curpos + 2) $curpos = $curpos + 2 Case 3 ; south open_maze($curpos + $width) open_maze($curpos + ($width * 2)) $curpos = $curpos + ($width * 2) Case 4 ; west open_maze($curpos - 1) open_maze($curpos - 2) $curpos = $curpos - 2 EndSwitch ;msgbox(0,"","Turn pause") ; for debugging, click every turn. WEnd ConsoleWrite("Maze completed in " & Round(TimerDiff($timed) / 1000, 1) & " seconds." & @CRLF) ; Show the generation time in seconds, rounded up with one decimal Return EndFunc Func open_maze($dest) ; Function set inputted cells to 'open' instead of being an uncool wall. $xy[$dest][4] = "o" GUICtrlSetData($xy[$dest][0], 'o') ; If you want debugging numbers, replace 'o' with $dest GUICtrlSetBkColor($xy[$dest][0], 0xEEEEEE) EndFunc Func direction(ByRef $curpos) ; Insert current position, output next heading for path generation. Local $nesw Local $open_directions[5][2] $open_directions[0][0] = 0 $nesw = $curpos - ($width * 2) ; north side checking If $nesw > $width + 1 Then fill_open_dir($nesw, 1, $open_directions) $nesw = $curpos + 2 ; east side checking If mod($nesw - 1, $width) <> 0 Then fill_open_dir($nesw, 2, $open_directions) $nesw = $curpos + ($width * 2) ; south side checking If $nesw < $grid_size - $width Then fill_open_dir($nesw, 3, $open_directions) $nesw = $curpos - 2 ; west side checking If mod($nesw, $width) <> 0 Then fill_open_dir($nesw, 4, $open_directions) ; Check which (if any) direction(s) are already opened, if so, discard them from the results-array For $i = $open_directions[0][0] To 1 Step -1 If $xy[$open_directions[$i][1]][4] = "o" Then $open_directions[0][0] -= 1 _ArrayDelete($open_directions, $i) EndIf Next ; If there are any results left... If $open_directions[0][0] > 0 Then If $open_directions[0][0] = 1 Then Return $open_directions[1][0] ; Random does not work with min 1 and max 1 (output = 0), so in this case, return only with the only one result. Else If $bt = 0 Then ; If there is not backtracking active, add this crossroad to the backtrack-array. This is only needed if there are two or three possible sides. $backtrack[0] += 1 _ArrayAdd($backtrack, $curpos) EndIf Return $open_directions[Random(1, $open_directions[0][0], 1)][0] ; Random choose between all possible directions and return with the outcome direction. EndIf ElseIf $backtrack[0] > 0 Then ; If there are no results ánd there are entries in the backtrack list, then visit those entries to see if there still is a path possible. $curpos = $backtrack[$backtrack[0]] _ArrayDelete($backtrack, $backtrack[0]) $backtrack[0] -= 1 $bt = 1 Return 0 ; Return with a new current direction ($curpos), from the backtrack array. Else Return -1 ; If there are no paths to explorer, in the pathing, or backtracking, then return with the message that we are finished. EndIf EndFunc Func fill_open_dir($nesw, $direction, ByRef $open_directions) ; Fill the $open_directions array with a new possible way $open_directions[0][0] += 1 $open_directions[$open_directions[0][0]][1] = $nesw $open_directions[$open_directions[0][0]][0] = $direction Return EndFunc  
      P.S.  The 'slow' generation is intended because it looks cool. Comment out the Sleep line on line 157 for a fast generation.
    • wakillon
      By wakillon
      #NoTrayIcon #Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon='' #AutoIt3Wrapper_Outfile=Fireworks.exe #AutoIt3Wrapper_Compression=4 #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=y #AutoIt3Wrapper_UPX_Parameters=--best --lzma #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n ; titchysid.dll id 32 bit #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Description=Fireworks + Music #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=1.0.1 #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_LegalCopyright=wakillon #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field='Compiled with'|'AutoIt Version 3.3.14.2' #AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Stop_OnWarning=y #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=move /y "%out%" "Fireworks.scr" #EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #Region ;************ Includes ************ #Include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <AutoitObject.au3> ; https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/110379-autoitobject-udf/ #include <WINAPI.au3> #Include <Memory.au3> #EndRegion ;************ Includes ************ HotKeySet ( '{ESC}', '_Exit' ) ; SWF Constants from SWF.au3 by trancexx. https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/126608-flash-matic/ Global $dtagIPersist = $dtagIUnknown & "GetClassID hresult(ptr*);" Global $dtagIPersistStream = $dtagIPersist & "IsDirty hresult(ptr);Load hresult(ptr);Save hresult(ptr;bool);GetSizeMax hresult(uint64*);" Global Const $sIID_IPersistStreamInit = "{7FD52380-4E07-101B-AE2D-08002B2EC713}" Global $dtagIPersistStreamInit = $dtagIPersistStream & "InitNew hresult();" Global $dtagISequentialStream = $dtagIUnknown & "Read hresult(ptr;dword;dword*);Write hresult(ptr;dword;dword*);" Global $dtagIStream = $dtagISequentialStream & "Seek hresult(int64;dword;int64);SetSize hresult(int64);CopyTo hresult(ptr;int64;int64*;int64*);Commit hresult(dword);" & _ "Revert none();LockRegion hresult(int64;int64;dword);UnlockRegion hresult(int64;int64;dword);Stat hresult(ptr;dword);Clone hresult(ptr*);" ; Memory constants from MemoryDll.au3 by Ward. https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/77463-embed-dlls-in-script-and-call-functions-from-memory-memorydll-udf/ Global Const $tagIMAGE_DOS_HEADER = 'WORD e_magic;WORD e_cblp;WORD e_cp;WORD e_crlc;WORD e_cparhdr;WORD e_minalloc;WORD e_maxalloc;WORD e_ss;WORD e_sp;WORD e_csum;WORD e_ip;WORD e_cs;WORD e_lfarlc;WORD e_ovno;WORD e_res[4];' & _ 'WORD e_oemid;WORD e_oeminfo;WORD e_res2[10];LONG e_lfanew;' Global Const $tagIMAGE_FILE_HEADER = 'WORD Machine;WORD NumberOfSections;DWORD TimeDateStamp;DWORD PointerToSymbolTable;DWORD NumberOfSymbols;WORD SizeOfOptionalHeader;WORD Characteristics;' Global $tagIMAGE_OPTIONAL_HEADER = 'WORD Magic;BYTE MajorLinkerVersion;BYTE MinorLinkerVersion;DWORD SizeOfCode;DWORD SizeOfInitializedData;DWORD SizeOfUninitializedData;DWORD AddressOfEntryPoint;DWORD BaseOfCode;DWORD BaseOfData;' & _ 'PTR ImageBase;DWORD SectionAlignment;DWORD FileAlignment;WORD MajorOperatingSystemVersion;WORD MinorOperatingSystemVersion;WORD MajorImageVersion;WORD MinorImageVersion;WORD MajorSubsystemVersion;WORD MinorSubsystemVersion;' & _ 'DWORD Win32VersionValue;DWORD SizeOfImage;DWORD SizeOfHeaders;DWORD CheckSum;WORD Subsystem;WORD DllCharacteristics;PTR SizeOfStackReserve;PTR SizeOfStackCommit;PTR SizeOfHeapReserve;PTR SizeOfHeapCommit;DWORD LoaderFlags;DWORD NumberOfRvaAndSizes;' Global Const $tagIMAGE_NT_HEADER = 'DWORD Signature;' & $tagIMAGE_FILE_HEADER & $tagIMAGE_OPTIONAL_HEADER Global Const $tagIMAGE_SECTION_HEADER = 'CHAR Name[8];DWORD VirtualSize;DWORD VirtualAddress;DWORD SizeOfRawData;DWORD PointerToRawData;DWORD PointerToRelocations;DWORD PointerToLinenumbers;WORD NumberOfRelocations;WORD NumberOfLinenumbers;' & _ 'DWORD Characteristics;' Global Const $tagIMAGE_DATA_DIRECTORY = 'DWORD VirtualAddress;DWORD Size;' Global Const $tagIMAGE_BASE_RELOCATION = 'DWORD VirtualAddress;DWORD SizeOfBlock;' Global Const $tagIMAGE_IMPORT_DESCRIPTOR = 'DWORD OriginalFirstThunk;DWORD TimeDateStamp;DWORD ForwarderChain;DWORD Name;DWORD FirstThunk;' Global Const $tagIMAGE_IMPORT_BY_NAME = 'WORD Hint;char Name[1];' Global Const $tagIMAGE_EXPORT_DIRECTORY = 'DWORD Characteristics;DWORD TimeDateStamp;WORD MajorVersion;WORD MinorVersion;DWORD Name;DWORD Base;DWORD NumberOfFunctions;DWORD NumberOfNames;DWORD AddressOfFunctions;DWORD AddressOfNames;' & _ 'DWORD AddressOfNameOrdinals;' Global $_KERNEL32DLL = DllOpen ( 'kernel32.dll' ) Global $_MFHookPtr, $_MFHookBak, $_MFHookApi = 'LocalCompact' Global Const $tagModule = 'PTR ExportList;PTR CodeBase;PTR ImportList;PTR DllEntry;DWORD Initialized;' Global $_BinaryCall_Msvcrtdll = DllOpen ( 'msvcrt.dll' ) ; Sid Constants used in SIDOpen from TitchySID Player. https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/169098-chiptunes-players/ Global Const $SID_RESOURCE = 0 ; Load SID file from resources Global Const $SID_MEMORY = 1 ; Load SID file from memory Global Const $SID_DEFAULT = 1 ; Play default sub song, as found in the PSID header Global Const $SID_NON_DEFAULT = 2 ; Play specified sub song ; Internal variables. Global $hTitchysidDll, $bin, $oShockwaveFlash, $iPos, $iSizeData, $vVar, $hGui, $TransColor = 0xABCDEF Global $oError = ObjEvent ( 'AutoIt.Error', '_ErrFunc' ) AutoItWinSetTitle ( 'Fireworks.Swf.Example' ) If _ScriptIsAlreadyRunning() Then Exit _AutoItObject_Startup() $oShockwaveFlash = ObjCreate( 'ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash' ) If Not IsObj ( $oShockwaveFlash ) Then Exit -1 $hGui = GUICreate( '', @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, 0, 0, $WS_POPUP, BitOR ( $WS_EX_LAYERED, $WS_EX_TOPMOST ), WinGetHandle ( AutoItWinGetTitle() ) ) ;~ GUISetBkColor( $TransColor ) GUICtrlCreateObj( $oShockwaveFlash, 0, 0, @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight ) ; choice : ;~ $vVar = FireworksTransSwf() ; Transparent Background $vVar = FireworksBlackswf() ; Black Background _FlashLoadMemory( $oShockwaveFlash, $vVar, $iSizeData, $iPos ) _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes( $hGui, $TransColor, 255 ) GUISetState() $hTitchysidDll = _SIDStartup() If Not @error Then $bin = Beat_Popsid() ; 16_Beat_Pop.sid _SIDOpen ( $bin, $SID_RESOURCE ) EndIf While 1 Sleep ( 1000 ) WEnd Func _ErrFunc() ConsoleWrite ( 'COM Error, ScriptLine(' & $oError.scriptline & ') : Number 0x' & Hex ( $oError.number, 8 ) & ' - ' & $oError.windescription & @CRLF ) EndFunc ;==> _ErrFunc() Func _Exit() _SIDStop() _SIDClose() _SIDShutdown() $oShockwaveFlash = 0 GUIDelete( $hGui ) Exit EndFunc ;==> _Exit() Func _FlashLoadMemory($oShockwaveFlash, ByRef $vData, ByRef $iSizeData, ByRef $iPos) If Not IsObj($oShockwaveFlash) Then Return SetError(1, 0, False) Local $oFlashInterface = _AutoItObject_WrapperCreate(_AutoItObject_IDispatchToPtr($oShockwaveFlash), $dtagIUnknown) If Not IsObj($oFlashInterface) Then Return SetError(2, 0, False) Local $oFlashMemoryStream = _AutoItObject_ObjectFromDtag("_FlashMemoryStream_", $dtagIStream) Local $tIID_IPersistStreamInit = _AutoItObject_CLSIDFromString($sIID_IPersistStreamInit) Local $aCall = $oFlashInterface.QueryInterface(Number(DllStructGetPtr($tIID_IPersistStreamInit)), 0) Local $pPersistStreamInit = $aCall[2] Local $oPersistStreamInit = _AutoItObject_WrapperCreate($pPersistStreamInit, $dtagIPersistStreamInit) $oPersistStreamInit.InitNew() $iPos = 0 $iSizeData = BinaryLen($vData) $oPersistStreamInit.Load(Number($oFlashMemoryStream.__ptr__)) _AutoItObject_IUnknownAddRef($oShockwaveFlash) Return True EndFunc ;==>_FlashLoadMemory Func _FlashMemoryStream_Read($pSelf, $pBuffer, $iCb, $pRead) #forceref $pSelf If $iPos = 0 And $iCb = 4 Then DllStructSetData(DllStructCreate("char[4]", $pBuffer), 1, "fUfU") $iPos += 4 ElseIf $iPos = 4 And $iCb = 4 Then DllStructSetData(DllStructCreate("dword", $pBuffer), 1, $iSizeData) $iSizeData += 8 $iPos += 4 Else If $iPos + $iCb > $iSizeData Then $iCb = $iSizeData - $iPos If $iCb = 0 Then Return 1 DllStructSetData(DllStructCreate("byte[" & $iCb & "]", $pBuffer), 1, BinaryMid($vVar, 1 + $iPos - 8, $iCb)) If $pRead Then DllStructSetData(DllStructCreate("dword", $pRead), 1, $iCb) $iPos += $iCb EndIf Return 0 EndFunc ;==>_FlashMemoryStream_Read Func _FlashMemoryStream_Release($pSelf) #forceref $pSelf Return 0x80004001 EndFunc ;==>_FlashMemoryStream_Release Func _ScriptIsAlreadyRunning() Local $aWinList = WinList ( AutoItWinGetTitle() ) If Not @error Then Return UBound ( $aWinList ) -1 > 1 EndFunc ;==> _ScriptIsAlreadyRunning() Func _SIDClose() Local $aRet = MemoryDllCall ( $hTitchysidDll, 'int', 'SIDClose' ) If @error Then Return SetError ( @error, 0, 0 ) Return $aRet[0] EndFunc ;==> _SIDClose() Func _SIDOpen ( $Sid, $iSubsong=1 ) Local $bSid If Not IsBinary ( $Sid ) Then If Not FileExists ( $Sid ) Then Return SetError ( 2, 0, 0 ) Local $hFileOpen = FileOpen ( $Sid, 0 ) If $hFileOpen = -1 Then Return SetError ( -1, 0, 0 ) $bSid = FileRead ( $hFileOpen ) FileClose ( $hFileOpen ) Else $bSid = $Sid EndIf Local $tSid = DllStructCreate ( 'byte[' & BinaryLen ( $bSid ) & ']') DllStructSetData ( $tSid, 1, $bSid ) Local $iSubsongCount = Int ( StringTrimLeft ( BinaryMid ( $bSid, 15, 2 ), 2 ) ) $iSubsong = $iSubsong -1 ; based 0 If $iSubsong < 0 Then $iSubsong = 0 If $iSubsong > $iSubsongCount Then $iSubsong = 0 Local $aRet = MemoryDllCall ( $hTitchysidDll, 'int', 'SIDOpen', 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr ( $tSid ), 'int', DllStructGetSize ( $tSid ), 'int', $SID_MEMORY, 'int', $SID_NON_DEFAULT, 'int', $iSubsong ) If @error Then Return SetError ( @error, 0, 0 ) $tSid = 0 $bSid = 0 Return $aRet[0] ; Returns non-zero on success. EndFunc ;==> _SIDOpen() Func _SIDShutdown() MemoryDllClose ( $hTitchysidDll ) $hTitchysidDll = 0 EndFunc ;==> _SIDShutdown() Func _SIDStartup() Local $hOpen = MemoryDllOpen ( Titchysiddll() ) If $hOpen = -1 Then Return SetError ( 1, 0, 0 ) Return SetError ( 0, 0, $hOpen ) EndFunc ;==> _SIDStartup() Func _SIDStop() Local $aRet = MemoryDllCall ( $hTitchysidDll, 'int', 'SIDStop' ) If @error Then Return SetError ( @error, 0, 0 ) Return $aRet[0] EndFunc ;==> _SIDStop() Func API_FreeLibrary ( $Module ) Local $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, 'bool', 'FreeLibrary', 'handle', $Module ) If @Error Then Return SetError ( @Error, @Extended, 0 ) Return $Ret[0] EndFunc ;==> API_FreeLibrary() Func API_GetProcAddress ( $Module, $Procname ) Local $Ret If IsNumber ( $Procname ) Then $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, 'ptr', 'GetProcAddress', 'handle', $Module, 'int', $Procname ) Else $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, 'ptr', 'GetProcAddress', 'handle', $Module, 'str', $Procname ) EndIf If @Error Then Return SetError ( @Error, @Extended, 0 ) Return $Ret[0] EndFunc ;==> API_GetProcAddress() Func API_IsBadReadPtr ( $Ptr, $Len ) Local $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, 'int', 'IsBadReadPtr', 'ptr', $Ptr, 'UINT_PTR', $Len ) If @Error Then Return SetError ( @Error, @Extended, 0 ) Return $Ret[0] EndFunc ;==> API_IsBadReadPtr() Func API_LoadLibrary ( $Filename ) Local $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, 'handle', 'LoadLibraryW', 'wstr', $Filename ) If @Error Then Return SetError ( @Error, @Extended, 0 ) Return $Ret[0] EndFunc ;==> API_LoadLibrary() Func API_lstrlenA ( $Address ) Local $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, 'int', 'lstrlenA', 'ptr', $Address ) If @Error Then Return SetError ( @Error, @Extended, 0 ) Return $Ret[0] EndFunc ;==> API_lstrlenA() Func API_lstrlenW ( $Address ) Local $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, 'int', 'lstrlenW', 'ptr', $Address ) If @Error Then Return SetError ( @Error, @Extended, 0 ) Return $Ret[0] EndFunc ;==> API_lstrlenW() Func API_VirtualProtect ( $Address, $Size, $Protection ) Local $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, 'bool', 'VirtualProtect', 'ptr', $Address, 'dword_ptr', $Size, 'dword', $Protection, 'dword*', 0 ) If @Error Then Return SetError ( @Error, @Extended, 0 ) Return $Ret[0] EndFunc ;==> API_VirtualProtect() Func API_ZeroMemory ( $Address, $Size ) Local $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, 'none', 'RtlZeroMemory', 'ptr', $Address, 'dword_ptr', $Size ) If @Error Then Return SetError ( @Error, @Extended, 0 ) Return $Ret[0] EndFunc ;==> API_ZeroMemory() Func Beat_Popsid() ; Code Generated by BinaryToAu3Kompressor. Local $sFileBin = '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' $sFileBin &= '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' $sFileBin = Binary ( __Au3Obj_Mem_Base64Decode ( $sFileBin ) ) Return SetError ( 0, 0, $sFileBin ) EndFunc ;==> Beat_Popsid() Func BinaryCall_Alloc ( $Code, $Padding = 0 ) Local $Length = BinaryLen ( $Code ) + $Padding Local $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, 'ptr', 'VirtualAlloc', 'ptr', 0, 'ulong_ptr', $Length, 'dword', 0x1000, 'dword', 0x40 ) If @Error Or Not $Ret[0] Then Return SetError ( 1, @Error, 0 ) If BinaryLen ( $Code ) Then Local $Buffer = DllStructCreate ( 'byte[' & $Length & ']', $Ret[0] ) DllStructSetData ( $Buffer, 1, $Code ) EndIf Return $Ret[0] EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_Alloc() Func BinaryCall_Base64Decode ( $Src ) Static $CodeBase If Not $CodeBase Then $CodeBase = BinaryCall_Create ( '0x55B9FF00000089E531C05756E8F10000005381EC0C0100008B55088DBDF5FEFFFFF3A4E9C00000003B45140F8FC20000000FB65C0A028A9C1DF5FEFFFF889DF3FEFFFF0FB65C0A038A9C1DF5FEFFFF889DF2FEFFFF0FB65C0A018985E8FEFFFF0FB69C1DF5FEFFFF899DECFEFFFF0FB63C0A89DE83E630C1FE040FB6BC3DF5FEFFFFC1E70209FE8B7D1089F3881C074080BDF3FEFFFF63745C0FB6B5F3FEFFFF8BBDECFEFFFF8B9DE8FEFFFF89F083E03CC1E704C1F80209F88B7D1088441F0189D883C00280BDF2FEFFFF6374278A85F2FEFFFFC1E60683C10483E03F09F088441F0289D883C0033B4D0C0F8C37FFFFFFEB0231C081C40C0100005B5E5F5DC35EC3E8F9FFFFFF000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000003E0000003F3435363738393A3B3C3D00000063000000000102030405060708090A0B0C0D0E0F101112131415161718190000000000001A1B1C1D1E1F202122232425262728292A2B2C2D2E2F30313233', '', 132, True, False ) If Not $CodeBase Then Return SetError ( 1, 0, Binary ( '' ) ) EndIf $Src = String ( $Src ) Local $SrcLen = StringLen ( $Src ) Local $SrcBuf = DllStructCreate ( 'char[' & $SrcLen & ']' ) DllStructSetData ( $SrcBuf, 1, $Src ) Local $DstLen = Int ( ( $SrcLen + 2 ) / 4 ) * 3 + 1 Local $DstBuf = DllStructCreate ( 'byte[' & $DstLen & ']' ) Local $Ret = DllCallAddress ( 'uint:cdecl', $CodeBase, 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr ( $SrcBuf ), 'uint', $SrcLen, 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr ( $DstBuf ), 'uint', $DstLen ) If $Ret[0] = 0 Then Return SetError ( 2, 0, Binary ( '' ) ) Return BinaryMid ( DllStructGetData ( $DstBuf, 1 ), 1, $Ret[0] ) EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_Base64Decode() Func BinaryCall_CodePrepare ( $Code ) If Not $Code Then Return '' If IsBinary ( $Code ) Then Return $Code $Code = String ( $Code ) If StringLeft ( $Code, 2 ) = '0x' Then Return Binary ( $Code ) If StringIsXDigit ( $Code ) Then Return Binary ( '0x' & $Code ) Return BinaryCall_LzmaDecompress ( BinaryCall_Base64Decode ( $Code ) ) EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_CodePrepare() Func BinaryCall_Create ( $Code, $Reloc = '', $Padding = 0, $ReleaseOnExit = True, $LibraryImport = True ) Local $BinaryCode = BinaryCall_CodePrepare ( $Code ) If Not $BinaryCode Then Return SetError ( 1, BinaryCall_LastError ( 'Invalid code' ), 0 ) Local $BinaryCodeLen = BinaryLen ( $BinaryCode ) Local $TotalCodeLen = $BinaryCodeLen + $Padding Local $CodeBase = BinaryCall_Alloc ( $BinaryCode, $Padding ) If Not $CodeBase Then Return SetError ( 2, BinaryCall_LastError ( 'Unable to allocate memory block' ), 0 ) If $Reloc Then $Reloc = BinaryCall_CodePrepare ( $Reloc ) If Not $Reloc Then Return SetError ( 3, BinaryCall_LastError ( 'Invalid relocation table' ), 0 ) BinaryCall_Relocation ( $CodeBase, $Reloc ) EndIf If $LibraryImport Then If Not BinaryCall_ImportLibrary ( $CodeBase, $BinaryCodeLen ) Then BinaryCall_Free ( $CodeBase ) Return SetError ( 4, 0, 0 ) EndIf EndIf If $ReleaseOnExit Then BinaryCall_ReleaseOnExit ( $CodeBase ) EndIf Return SetError ( 0, $TotalCodeLen, $CodeBase ) EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_Create() Func BinaryCall_DoRelease() BinaryCall_ReleaseOnExit_Handle() EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_DoRelease() Func BinaryCall_Free ( $Ptr ) Local $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, 'bool', 'VirtualFree', 'ptr', $Ptr, 'ulong_ptr', 0, 'dword', 0x8000 ) If @Error Or $Ret[0] = 0 Then $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, 'bool', 'GlobalFree', 'ptr', $Ptr ) If @Error Or $Ret[0] <> 0 Then Return SetError ( 1, @Error, False ) EndIf Return True EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_Free() Func BinaryCall_GetProcAddress ( $Module, $Proc ) Local $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, 'ptr', 'GetProcAddress', 'ptr', $Module, 'str', $Proc ) If @Error Or Not $Ret[0] Then Return SetError ( 1, @Error, 0 ) Return $Ret[0] EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_GetProcAddress() Func BinaryCall_ImportLibrary ( $Base, $Length ) ;~ Static $HasMemoryDll = IsFunc(Execute ( '__MemoryModule_RuntimeLoader' ) ) Local $JmpBin, $JmpOff, $JmpLen, $DllName, $ProcName $JmpBin = Binary ( '0xB8FFFFFFFFFFE0' ) $JmpOff = 1 $JmpLen = BinaryLen ( $JmpBin ) Local $Ptr, $StringPtr, $StringLen, $String, $Split, $Proc, $Diff, $Handle Do $Ptr = BinaryCall_MemorySearch ( $Base, $Length, $JmpBin ) If $Ptr = 0 Then ExitLoop $StringPtr = $Ptr + $JmpLen $StringLen = BinaryCall_lstrlenA ( $StringPtr ) If Not $StringLen Then Return SetError ( 3, BinaryCall_LastError ( 'Invalid import table' ), False ) $String = DllStructGetData ( DllStructCreate ( 'char[' & $StringLen & ']', $StringPtr ), 1 ) $Split = StringSplit ( $String, '|' ) If $Split[0] = 1 Then $ProcName = $Split[1] ElseIf $Split[0] = 2 Then If $Split[1] Then $DllName = $Split[1] $ProcName = $Split[2] EndIf If $DllName And $ProcName Then $Proc = 0 $Handle = BinaryCall_LoadLibrary ( $DllName ) If Not $Handle Then Return SetError ( 1, BinaryCall_LastError ( 'LoadLibrary fail on ' & $DllName ), False ) $Proc = BinaryCall_GetProcAddress ( $Handle, $ProcName ) If Not $Proc Then Return SetError ( 2, BinaryCall_LastError ( 'GetProcAddress failed on ' & $ProcName ), False ) DllStructSetData(DllStructCreate ( 'ptr', $Ptr + $JmpOff ), 1, $Proc ) EndIf $Diff = Int ( $Ptr - $Base + $JmpLen + $StringLen + 1 ) $Base += $Diff $Length -= $Diff Until $Length <= $JmpLen Return True EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_ImportLibrary() Func BinaryCall_IsBadReadPtr ( $Ptr, $Length ) Local $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, 'int', 'IsBadReadPtr', 'ptr', $Ptr, 'uint_ptr', $Length ) If @Error Then Return SetError ( 1, @Error, 0 ) Return $Ret[0] EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_IsBadReadPtr() Func BinaryCall_LastError ( $Error = Default ) Static $LastError If IsKeyword ( $Error ) Then Return $LastError $LastError = $Error EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_LastError() Func BinaryCall_LoadLibrary ( $Filename ) Local $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, 'handle', 'LoadLibraryW', 'wstr', $Filename ) If @Error Then Return SetError ( 1, @Error, 0 ) Return $Ret[0] EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_LoadLibrary() Func BinaryCall_lstrlenA ( $Ptr ) Local $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, 'int', 'lstrlenA', 'ptr', $Ptr ) If @Error Then Return SetError ( 1, @Error, 0 ) Return $Ret[0] EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_lstrlenA() Func BinaryCall_LzmaDecompress ( $Src ) Static $CodeBase If Not $CodeBase Then $CodeBase = BinaryCall_Create ( BinaryCall_Base64Decode ( 'VYnlVzH/VlOD7EyLXQiKC4D54A+HxQAAADHA6wWD6S2I0ID5LI1QAXfziEXmMcDrBYPpCYjQgPkIjVABd/OIReWLRRSITeSLUwkPtsmLcwWJEA+2ReUBwbgAAwAA0+CNhABwDgAAiQQk6EcEAACJNCSJRdToPAQAAItV1InHi0Xkhf+JArgBAAAAdDaF9nQyi0UQg8MNiRQkiXQkFIl8JBCJRCQYjUXgiUQkDItFDIlcJASD6A2JRCQI6CkAAACLVdSJRdSJFCToAQQAAItF1IXAdAqJPCQx/+jwAwAAg8RMifhbXl9dw1dWU1WJ5YtFJAFFKFD8i3UYAXUcVot1FK2SUopO/oPI/9Pg99BQiPGDyP/T4PfQUADRifeD7AwpwEBQUFBQUFcp9laDy/+4AAMAANPgjYg2BwAAuAAEAATR6fOragVZ6MoCAADi+Yt9/ItF8Ct9JCH4iUXosADoywIAAA+FhQAAAIpN9CN97NPngOkI9tnT7lgB916NPH/B5wg8B1qNjH5sDgAAUVa+AAEAAFCwAXI0i338K33cD7Y/i23M0eeJ8SH+AfGNbE0A6JgCAACJwcHuCIPhATnOvgABAAB1DjnwctfrDIttzOh5AgAAOfBy9FqD+gSJ0XIJg/oKsQNyArEGKcpS60mwwOhJAgAAdRRYX1pZWln/NCRRUrpkBgAAsQDrb7DM6CwCAAB1LLDw6BMCAAB1U1g8B7AJcgKwC1CLdfwrddw7dSQPgs8BAACsi338qumOAQAAsNjo9wEAAIt12HQbsOTo6wEAAIt11HQJi3XQi03UiU3Qi03YiU3Ui03ciU3YiXXcWF9ZumgKAACxCAH6Ulc8B4jIcgIEA1CLbczovAEAAHUUi0Xoi33MweADKclqCF6NfEcE6zWLbcyDxQLomwEAAHUYi0Xoi33MweADaghZaghejbxHBAEAAOsQvwQCAAADfcxqEFm+AAEAAIlN5CnAQIn96GYBAACJwSnxcvMBTeSDfcQED4OwAAAAg0XEB4tN5IP5BHIDagNZi33IweEGKcBAakBejbxPYAMAAIn96CoBAACJwSnxcvOJTeiJTdyD+QRyc4nOg2XcAdHug03cAk6D+Q5zGbivAgAAKciJ8dJl3ANF3NHgA0XIiUXM6y2D7gToowAAANHr0WXcOV3gcgb/RdwpXeBOdei4RAYAAANFyIlFzMFl3ARqBF4p/0eJ+IttzOi0AAAAqAF0Awl93NHnTnXs6wD/RdyLTeSDwQKLffyJ+CtFJDlF3HdIif4rddyLVSisqjnXcwNJdfeJffwPtvA7fSgPgnH9///oKAAAACnAjWwkPItVIIt1+Ct1GIkyi1Usi338K30kiTrJW15fw15YKcBA69qB+wAAAAFyAcPB4whWi3X4O3Ucc+SLReDB4AisiUXgiXX4XsOLTcQPtsDB4QQDRegByOsGD7bAA0XEi23IjWxFACnAjWxFAIH7AAAAAXMci0wkOMFkJCAIO0wkXHOcihH/RCQ4weMIiFQkIInZD7dVAMHpCw+vyjlMJCBzF4nLuQAIAAAp0cHpBWYBTQABwI1sJEDDweoFKUwkICnLZilVAAHAg8ABjWwkQMO4///////gbXN2Y3J0LmRsbHxtYWxsb2MAuP//////4GZyZWUA' ) ) If Not $CodeBase Then Return SetError ( 1, 0, Binary ( '' ) ) EndIf $Src = Binary ( $Src ) Local $SrcLen = BinaryLen ( $Src ) Local $SrcBuf = DllStructCreate ( 'byte[' & $SrcLen & ']' ) DllStructSetData ( $SrcBuf, 1, $Src ) Local $Ret = DllCallAddress ( 'ptr:cdecl', $CodeBase, 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr ( $SrcBuf ), 'uint_ptr', $SrcLen, 'uint_ptr*', 0, 'uint*', 0 ) If $Ret[0] Then Local $DstBuf = DllStructCreate ( 'byte[' & $Ret[3] & ']', $Ret[0] ) Local $Output = DllStructGetData ( $DstBuf, 1 ) DllCall ( $_BinaryCall_Msvcrtdll, 'none:cdecl', 'free', 'ptr', $Ret[0] ) Return $Output EndIf Return SetError(2, 0, Binary ( '' ) ) EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_LzmaDecompress() Func BinaryCall_MemorySearch ( $Ptr, $Length, $Binary ) Static $CodeBase If Not $CodeBase Then $CodeBase = BinaryCall_Create ( '0x5589E58B4D14578B4508568B550C538B7D1085C9742139CA721B29CA8D341031D2EB054239CA740F8A1C17381C1074F34039F076EA31C05B5E5F5DC3', '', 0, True, False ) If Not $CodeBase Then Return SetError ( 1, 0, 0 ) EndIf $Binary = Binary ( $Binary ) Local $Buffer = DllStructCreate ( 'byte[' & BinaryLen ( $Binary ) & ']' ) DllStructSetData ( $Buffer, 1, $Binary ) Return DllCallAddress ( 'ptr:cdecl', $CodeBase, 'ptr', $Ptr, 'uint', $Length, 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr ( $Buffer ), 'uint', DllStructGetSize ( $Buffer ) )[0] EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_MemorySearch() Func BinaryCall_RegionSize ( $Ptr ) Local $Buffer = DllStructCreate ( 'ptr;ptr;dword;uint_ptr;dword;dword;dword' ) Local $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, 'int', 'VirtualQuery', 'ptr', $Ptr, 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr ( $Buffer ), 'uint_ptr', DllStructGetSize ( $Buffer ) ) If @Error Or $Ret[0] = 0 Then Return SetError ( 1, @Error, 0 ) Return DllStructGetData ( $Buffer, 4 ) EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_RegionSize() Func BinaryCall_ReleaseOnExit ( $Ptr ) OnAutoItExitRegister ( 'BinaryCall_DoRelease' ) BinaryCall_ReleaseOnExit_Handle ( $Ptr ) EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_ReleaseOnExit() Func BinaryCall_ReleaseOnExit_Handle ( $Ptr = Default ) Static $PtrList If @NumParams = 0 Then If IsArray ( $PtrList ) Then For $i = 1 To $PtrList[0] BinaryCall_Free ( $PtrList[$i] ) Next EndIf Else If Not IsArray($PtrList) Then Local $InitArray[1] = [0] $PtrList = $InitArray EndIf If IsPtr($Ptr) Then Local $Array = $PtrList Local $Size = UBound ( $Array ) ReDim $Array[$Size + 1] $Array[$Size] = $Ptr $Array[0] += 1 $PtrList = $Array EndIf EndIf EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_ReleaseOnExit_Handle() Func BinaryCall_Relocation ( $Base, $Reloc ) Local $Size = Int ( BinaryMid ( $Reloc, 1, 2 ) ) Local $Offset, $Ptr For $i = 3 To BinaryLen ( $Reloc ) Step $Size $Offset = Int(BinaryMid ( $Reloc, $i, $Size ) ) $Ptr = $Base + $Offset DllStructSetData ( DllStructCreate ( 'ptr', $Ptr ), 1, DllStructGetData ( DllStructCreate ( 'ptr', $Ptr ), 1 ) + $Base ) Next EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_Relocation() Func BinaryCall_SymbolFind ( $CodeBase, $Identify, $Length, $BeforeJump = False ) Local $Ptr $Identify = Binary ( $Identify ) If BinaryCall_IsBadReadPtr ( $CodeBase, $Length ) Then Return SetError ( 2, 0, 0 ) If $BeforeJump Then $Ptr = BinaryCall_MemorySearch ( $CodeBase, $Length, $Identify & Binary ( '0xE9' ) ) If $Ptr Then Return $Ptr + BinaryLen ( $Identify ) $Ptr = BinaryCall_MemorySearch ( $CodeBase, $Length, $Identify & Binary ( '0xEB' ) ) If $Ptr Then Return $Ptr + BinaryLen ( $Identify ) Else $Ptr = BinaryCall_MemorySearch ( $CodeBase, $Length, $Identify ) If $Ptr Then Return $Ptr + BinaryLen ( $Identify ) EndIf Return SetError ( 1, 0, 0 ) EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_SymbolFind() Func BinaryCall_SymbolList ( $CodeBase, $Symbol ) If UBound ( $Symbol, 0 ) <> 1 Then Return SetError ( 1, BinaryCall_LastError ( 'Invalid symbol array' ), 0 ) Local $Tag = '' For $i = 0 To UBound ( $Symbol ) - 1 $Tag &= 'ptr ' & $Symbol[$i] & ';' Next Local $SymbolList = DllStructCreate ( $Tag ) If @Error Then Return SetError(1, BinaryCall_LastError ( 'Invalid symbol' ), 0 ) Local $Length = BinaryCall_RegionSize ( $CodeBase ) If @Error Or Not $Length Then Return SetError ( 1, BinaryCall_LastError ( 'Invalid codebase' ), 0 ) Local $Locate For $i = 0 To UBound ( $Symbol ) - 1 $Locate = BinaryCall_SymbolFind ( $CodeBase, $Symbol[$i], $Length, True ) If @Error Then Return SetError(1, BinaryCall_LastError ( "Unable to find symbol: '" & $Symbol[$i] & "'" ), 0 ) DllStructSetData ( $SymbolList, $Symbol[$i], $Locate ) $Length -= $Locate - $CodeBase $CodeBase = $Locate Next Return $SymbolList EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_SymbolList() Func FireworksBlackswf() Local $sFileBin = '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' $sFileBin &= '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' $sFileBin &= 'ABAVS5Ll4KO4aO4Fy4VyAL8IUAAAAAwAAAoADwsAAQAABAAAAAgAgzsAaHR0cDovL3d3dy5hbWFyYXNvZnR3YXJlLmNvbS9mbGFzaC1pbnRyb3MtYW5kLWJhbm5lcnMuaHRtAAAAkAYOAwAMALW6zdYAaQBAEAAAQAAAAA==' $sFileBin = Binary ( __Au3Obj_Mem_Base64Decode ( $sFileBin ) ) Return SetError ( 0, 0, $sFileBin ) EndFunc ;==> FireworksBlackswf() Func FireworksTransSwf() Local $sFileBin = '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' $sFileBin &= 'OIxgbc/JJqs4AADlbrdbhckkkAAAQACbBg0BALnRp0axgTm/Y1qv0ACA5SSSSQTNptAAAEAAmwYNAQC5d6XesYDbP5KasqAAAOTcbjcD0kkgAABAAJsGDQEAuR2EdjGAjD+6GrVwAADkkkkkgtbLYAAAQACaBg0BALVrK1nGASL/b2rhf/zkSiUSghttsAAAQACaBg0BALFrVrcYAcv/HauyAADkAAAAAR/v8AAAQAA/AwIAAAAHAJQGDQEAhMsAAEAAGr4AAABpAEAQAABAAAAA/wn/AAAABwABAD8D3gAAAIgZAAQAaQBpc2sxAGlzawBzY2FsZWZhY3RvcgCWBwAIAAcCAAAAHZYCAAgAHEqWBQAHMgAAAEgSnQIAoACWBgAIAQgCCAAcIZYHAAcAQAAACAAcRySWBAAIAggAHCGWCgABAAAgQQdoAQAAMCOWDAAIAwcoAAAABzwAAAAwSkcdlgQACAIIABwhlgcAAQAAAEAIAxwjlgQACAIIABwhlgcAAQAAQEAIAxwjlgQACAIIABwhIJYFAAcFAAAAMJ8BAAGLAQAAlgQACAAIABxKlgUABwEAAABHHZkCAEr/AL8GDQAAACYBAAYAEdc4aXNrMQBAAAAA/wmdAwAACAAeAIYGBgEAAgAAQACaBg0BAMX9oP7QupfloJDKAOi8LwvEAEIQgAAAQACbBg0BAMX3avu1vpvSyGSxQADohCEIRAB7HsAAAEAAmwYNAQDF7nb3O8L+5QEdSQAA6FcVxXQApynAAABAAJsGDQEAxeKe8U/Csr1NRUuoAOg0DQNEAMoygAAAQACbBg0BAMXVcuq5wm/lkB1OKADoGwbBtADkOQAAAEAAnAYNAQDFxkLjIcIwJc/daEAAAOgJAkCUAPU9QAAAQACcBg0BAMW2+Nt8xvy4gaRaVQAA6AAAAAQA/z/AAABAAJ4GDwEABQDFp1DTqMbkPo3hWpUAAOgVBUFUAOo6gAAAQACeBg8BAAIAxZhAzCDGzeiZDFrQAADoAAAABAD/P8AAAEAAnAYNAQDFhyDDkMa5eqNDWwsAAOgAAAAEAP8zAAAAQACcBg0BAMV1frq/xqVUrVZbRQAA6AAAAAQA/yZAAABAAJwGDQEAxWLSsWnGkiS27lt/AADoAAAABAD/GYAAAEAAnAYNAQDFTy6nl8Z/7sAJW7r/4OgAAAAEAP8MwAAAQACcBg0BAMU7Pp2fxm46yONb8wAA6AAAAAQA/wAAAABAAJsGDQEAxScyk5nGYBbP9WIUAAjkDgcDtt7isAAAQACbBg0BAMUUgopBxlM+1mFiLgAI5AAAAC2fxlAAAEAAnQYPAQAFAMH/rf+vGRmTczmJHgAg5TSaTSRMwAAAAEAAnQYPAQACAMHVGdUbGOobivWJiAAA5ZrNZpsGYAAAAEAAmwYNAQDBrXWtdxi/o6AxifAAAOW2222RxIJAAABAAJsGDQEAwYO1g7cYnYOxQYpT/+DlbrdbkAkkkAAAQACbBg0BAMFaJVonGH0DwYGKsgAA5SSSSQ5NptAAAEAAmwYNAQDBL/kv+xhgO8/lixIAAOTcbjcMkkkgAABAAJsGDQEAwQUpBSsYRxPceYt0ACDkkkkkitbLYAAAQACbBg0BAL2zs2dsYMaPnMYvYAAA5EolEokbbbAAAEAAmwYNAQC9XEq4nGCAD8AGMOgAAOQAAAAHH+/wAABAAJkGDwEABQC9BCIITGBJD9uGMnAAAGkAQBAAVEAAmAYPAQACALlXBVwxgIU/vZjPoABpAEAQADhAAJoGDQEAtUoKUMYAjP+6Y1d/+OW2222BxIJAAABAAD8DAgAAAAcAkwYNAQCEywAAQAAY3AAAaQBAEAAAQAAAAP8J5AAAAAkAAQA/A8MAAACIGQAEAGkAaXNrMQBpc2sAc2NhbGVmYWN0b3IAlgcACAAHAgAAAB2WAgAIABxKlgUABzIAAABIEp0CAIUAlgYACAEIAggAHCGWBwAHAEAAAAgAHEcklgQACAIIABwhlgoAAQAAIEEHaAEAADAjlgwACAMHKAAAAAc8AAAAMEpHHZYEAAgCCAAcIZYHAAEAAABACAMcI5YEAAgCCAAcIZYHAAEAAEBACAMcI5YEAAgACAAcSpYFAAcBAAAARx2ZAgBl/wC/Bg0AAAAmAQAIABHXOGlzazEAQAAAAP8JIgUAAAoALAE/A0gBAACITwALAHJlY3R3AHJlY3RoAHhwb3MAeXBvcwB4eXNjYWxlAGNsaXAAZ290b0FuZFBsYXkAdGhyZXNob2xkAG51bQB0aGlzAHN0YXJ0X3BsYXkAmxQAc3RhcnRfcGxheQABAGNsaXAAogCWBwAIAAe8AgAAHZYHAAgBB/QBAAAdlgcACAIHvAIAADAdlgcACAMH9AEAADAdlgcACAQHUAAAADCWBQAHMgAAAEcdlgIACAUclgcAAQAAAAAIAhwjlgIACAUclgcAAQAAgD8IAxwjlgIACAUclgcAAQAAAEAIBBwjlgIACAUclgcAAQAAQEAIBBwjlgwABwMAAAAHAQAAAAgFHJYCAAgGUheWBwAIBwccAAAAHZYHAAgIBx4AAAAwHZYCAAgHHJYCAAgIHEgSnQIAEgCWAgAICRyWBwAHAQAAAAgKPRcAQAA/AwcAAACBAgAAAAYAQAA/AykAAACIDAACAGNvdW50ZXIAbACWBwAIAAcHAAAAMB2WBAAIAQgAHCGfAQABAP8KAwAAAGwwAJYGHgEABAAVX6RA6Nc1zXQABQACgAACAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAD8DBwAAAIECAAAABgBAAAIHAQD/CgMAAABsMQCLBhYBAAcAFjptEDwAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAD8DBwAAAIECAAAABgBAAAIHAQD/CgMAAABsMgCLBhYBAAcAFZDcoGkAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAD8DBwAAAIECAAAABgBAAAIHAQD/CgMAAABsMwCWBh4BAAkAGE+0QugAAAAEAOwACaAAlgBAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQAA/AwcAAACBAgAAAAYAQAD/CgMAAABsNABAAAIHAQCLBhYBAAkAGaWqcrYAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAD8DBwAAAIECAAAABgBAAAIHAQD/CgMAAABsNQCWBh4BAAkAGOqn7OgAAAAEAPs+wPAA4wBAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAD8DBwAAAIECAAAABgBAAAIHAQD/CgMAAABsNgCXBh4BAAkAG2AN/YDoMwzDNAAAL0JgAAkBQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQABAAEAAQAA/AwcAAACBAgAAAAYAQAAAAL8GEwAAACYBAAoAHKvh9ABhbmlfY2xpcAC/AB0AAAALAFAAuQALkAEAAAAA' $sFileBin &= 'ABAVS5Ll4KO4aO4Fy4VyAL8IUAAAAAwAAAoADwsAAQAABAAAAAgAgzsAaHR0cDovL3d3dy5hbWFyYXNvZnR3YXJlLmNvbS9mbGFzaC1pbnRyb3MtYW5kLWJhbm5lcnMuaHRtAAAAkAYOAwAMALW6zdYAaQBAEAAAQAAAAA==' $sFileBin = Binary ( __Au3Obj_Mem_Base64Decode ( $sFileBin ) ) Return SetError ( 0, 0, $sFileBin ) EndFunc ;==> FireworksTransSwf() Func LzntDecompress ( $bBinary ); by trancexx $bBinary = Binary ( $bBinary ) Local $tInput = DllStructCreate ( 'byte[' & BinaryLen ( $bBinary ) & ']' ) DllStructSetData ( $tInput, 1, $bBinary ) Local $tBuffer = DllStructCreate ( 'byte[' & 16*DllStructGetSize ( $tInput ) & ']' ) Local $a_Call = DllCall ( 'ntdll.dll', 'int', 'RtlDecompressBuffer', 'ushort', 2, 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr ( $tBuffer ), 'dword', DllStructGetSize ( $tBuffer ), 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr ( $tInput ), 'dword', DllStructGetSize ( $tInput ), 'dword*', 0 ) If @error Or $a_Call[0] Then Return SetError ( 1, 0, '' ) Local $tOutput = DllStructCreate ( 'byte[' & $a_Call[6] & ']', DllStructGetPtr ( $tBuffer ) ) Return SetError ( 0, 0, DllStructGetData ( $tOutput, 1 ) ) EndFunc ;==> LzntDecompress() Func MemLib_BuildImportTable ( $CodeBase, $PEHeader ) Local Const $IMAGE_DIRECTORY_ENTRY_IMPORT = 1 Local Const $SizeOfPtr = DllStructGetSize ( DllStructCreate ( 'ptr', 1 ) ) Local $IMAGE_NT_HEADER = DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_NT_HEADER, $PEHeader ) Local $SizeOfDataDirectory = DllStructGetSize ( DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_DATA_DIRECTORY ) ) Local $ImportDirectoryPtr = $PEHeader + DllStructGetSize ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER ) + $IMAGE_DIRECTORY_ENTRY_IMPORT * $SizeOfDataDirectory Local $ImportDirectory = DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_DATA_DIRECTORY, $ImportDirectoryPtr ) Local $ImportSize = DllStructGetData ( $ImportDirectory, 'Size' ) Local $ImportVirtualAddress = DllStructGetData ( $ImportDirectory, 'VirtualAddress' ) Local $SizeOfImportDir = DllStructGetSize ( DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_IMPORT_DESCRIPTOR ) ) Local $ImportList = '' If $ImportSize > 0 Then Local $ImportDescPtr = $CodeBase + $ImportVirtualAddress Local $ImportDesc, $NameOffset, $Name, $OriginalFirstThunk, $FirstThunk, $Handle, $FuncRef, $ThunkRef, $Ref, $IMAGE_IMPORT_BY_NAME, $NamePtr, $FuncName, $Ptr While 1 If API_IsBadReadPtr ( $ImportDescPtr, $SizeOfImportDir ) Then ExitLoop $ImportDesc = DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_IMPORT_DESCRIPTOR, $ImportDescPtr ) $NameOffset = DllStructGetData ( $ImportDesc, 'Name' ) If $NameOffset = 0 Then ExitLoop $Name = Peek ( 'str', $CodeBase + $NameOffset ) $OriginalFirstThunk = DllStructGetData ( $ImportDesc, 'OriginalFirstThunk' ) $FirstThunk = DllStructGetData ( $ImportDesc, 'FirstThunk' ) $Handle = API_LoadLibrary ( $Name ) If $Handle Then $ImportList &= $Handle & ',' $FuncRef = $CodeBase + $FirstThunk $ThunkRef = $CodeBase + $OriginalFirstThunk If $OriginalFirstThunk = 0 Then $ThunkRef = $FuncRef While 1 $Ref = Peek ( 'ptr', $ThunkRef ) If $Ref = 0 Then ExitLoop If BitAND ( Peek ( 'byte', $ThunkRef + $SizeOfPtr - 1 ), 0x80 ) Then $Ptr = API_GetProcAddress ( $Handle, BitAND ( $Ref, 0xffff ) ) Else $IMAGE_IMPORT_BY_NAME = DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_IMPORT_BY_NAME, $CodeBase + $Ref ) $NamePtr = DllStructGetPtr ( $IMAGE_IMPORT_BY_NAME, 2 ) $FuncName = Peek ( 'str', $NamePtr ) $Ptr = API_GetProcAddress ( $Handle, $FuncName ) EndIf If $Ptr = 0 Then Return SetError ( 1, 0, False ) Poke ( 'ptr', $FuncRef, $Ptr ) $ThunkRef += $SizeOfPtr $FuncRef += $SizeOfPtr WEnd Else Return SetError ( 1, 0, False ) EndIf $ImportDescPtr += $SizeOfImportDir WEnd EndIf Return $ImportList EndFunc ;==> MemLib_BuildImportTable() Func MemLib_CopySections ( $CodeBase, $PEHeader, $DllDataPtr ) Local $IMAGE_NT_HEADER = DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_NT_HEADER, $PEHeader ) Local $SizeOfFileHeader = DllStructGetPtr ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER, 'Magic' ) - $PEHeader Local $SizeOfOptionalHeader = DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER, 'SizeOfOptionalHeader' ) Local $NumberOfSections = DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER, 'NumberOfSections' ) Local $SectionAlignment = DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER, 'SectionAlignment' ) Local $SectionPtr = $PEHeader + $SizeOfFileHeader + $SizeOfOptionalHeader Local $Section, $VirtualAddress, $SizeOfRawData, $PointerToRawData, $Dest For $i = 1 To $NumberOfSections $Section = DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_SECTION_HEADER, $SectionPtr ) $VirtualAddress = DllStructGetData ( $Section, 'VirtualAddress' ) $SizeOfRawData = DllStructGetData ( $Section, 'SizeOfRawData' ) $PointerToRawData = DllStructGetData ( $Section, 'PointerToRawData' ) If $SizeOfRawData = 0 Then $Dest = _MemVirtualAlloc ( $CodeBase + $VirtualAddress, $SectionAlignment, $MEM_COMMIT, $PAGE_READWRITE ) API_ZeroMemory ( $Dest, $SectionAlignment ) Else $Dest = _MemVirtualAlloc ( $CodeBase + $VirtualAddress, $SizeOfRawData, $MEM_COMMIT, $PAGE_READWRITE ) _MemMoveMemory ( $DllDataPtr + $PointerToRawData, $Dest, $SizeOfRawData ) EndIf DllStructSetData ( $Section, 'VirtualSize', $Dest - $CodeBase ) $SectionPtr += DllStructGetSize ( $Section ) Next EndFunc ;==> MemLib_CopySections() Func MemLib_FinalizeSections ( $CodeBase, $PEHeader ) Local Const $IMAGE_SCN_MEM_EXECUTE = 0x20000000 Local Const $IMAGE_SCN_MEM_READ = 0x40000000 Local Const $IMAGE_SCN_MEM_WRITE = 0x80000000 Local Const $IMAGE_SCN_MEM_NOT_CACHED = 0x4000000 Local Const $IMAGE_SCN_CNT_INITIALIZED_DATA = 64 Local Const $IMAGE_SCN_CNT_UNINITIALIZED_DATA = 128 Local Const $PAGE_WRITECOPY = 0x0008 Local Const $PAGE_EXECUTE_WRITECOPY = 0x0080 Local $IMAGE_NT_HEADER = DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_NT_HEADER, $PEHeader ) Local $SizeOfFileHeader = DllStructGetPtr ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER, 'Magic' ) - $PEHeader Local $SizeOfOptionalHeader = DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER, 'SizeOfOptionalHeader' ) Local $NumberOfSections = DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER, 'NumberOfSections' ) Local $SectionAlignment = DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER, 'SectionAlignment' ) Local $SectionPtr = $PEHeader + $SizeOfFileHeader + $SizeOfOptionalHeader Local $Section, $Characteristics, $SizeOfRawData, $Executable, $Readable, $Writeable, $ProtectList, $Protect, $Size, $PhysicalAddress For $i = 1 To $NumberOfSections $Section = DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_SECTION_HEADER, $SectionPtr ) $Characteristics = DllStructGetData ( $Section, 'Characteristics' ) $SizeOfRawData = DllStructGetData ( $Section, 'SizeOfRawData' ) $Executable = ( BitAND ( $Characteristics, $IMAGE_SCN_MEM_EXECUTE ) <> 0 ) $Readable = ( BitAND ( $Characteristics, $IMAGE_SCN_MEM_READ ) <> 0 ) $Writeable = ( BitAND ( $Characteristics, $IMAGE_SCN_MEM_WRITE ) <> 0 ) Dim $ProtectList[8] = [$PAGE_NOACCESS, $PAGE_EXECUTE, $PAGE_READONLY, $PAGE_EXECUTE_READ, $PAGE_WRITECOPY, $PAGE_EXECUTE_WRITECOPY, $PAGE_READWRITE, $PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE] $Protect = $ProtectList[$Executable + $Readable * 2 + $Writeable * 4] If BitAND ( $Characteristics, $IMAGE_SCN_MEM_NOT_CACHED ) Then $Protect = BitOR ( $Protect, $PAGE_NOCACHE ) $Size = $SizeOfRawData If $Size = 0 Then If BitAND ( $Characteristics, $IMAGE_SCN_CNT_INITIALIZED_DATA ) Then $Size = DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER, 'SizeOfInitializedData' ) ElseIf BitAND ( $Characteristics, $IMAGE_SCN_CNT_UNINITIALIZED_DATA ) Then $Size = DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER, 'SizeOfUninitializedData' ) EndIf EndIf If $Size > 0 Then $PhysicalAddress = $CodeBase + DllStructGetData ( $Section, 'VirtualSize' ) API_VirtualProtect ( $PhysicalAddress, $Size, $Protect ) EndIf $SectionPtr += DllStructGetSize ( $Section ) Next EndFunc ;==> MemLib_FinalizeSections() Func MemLib_FreeLibrary ( $ModulePtr ) If Not MemLib_Vaild ( $ModulePtr ) Then Return 0 Local $Module = DllStructCreate ( $tagModule, $ModulePtr ) Local $CodeBase = DllStructGetData ( $Module, 'CodeBase' ) Local $DllEntry = DllStructGetData ( $Module, 'DllEntry' ) Local $Initialized = DllStructGetData ( $Module, 'Initialized' ) Local $ImportListPtr = DllStructGetData ( $Module, 'ImportList' ) Local $ExportListPtr = DllStructGetData ( $Module, 'ExportList' ) If $Initialized And $DllEntry Then Local $Success = MemoryFuncCall ( 'bool', $DllEntry, 'ptr', $CodeBase, 'dword', 0, 'ptr', 0 ) ; DLL_PROCESS_DETACH DllStructSetData ( $Module, 'Initialized', 0 ) EndIf If $ExportListPtr Then _MemGlobalFree ( $ExportListPtr ) If $ImportListPtr Then Local $ImportList = StringSplit ( Peek ( 'str', $ImportListPtr ), ',' ) For $i = 1 To $ImportList[0] If $ImportList[$i] Then API_FreeLibrary ( $ImportList[$i] ) Next _MemGlobalFree ( $ImportListPtr ) EndIf If $CodeBase Then _MemVirtualFree ( $CodeBase, 0, $MEM_RELEASE ) DllStructSetData ( $Module, 'CodeBase', 0 ) DllStructSetData ( $Module, 'ExportList', 0 ) _MemGlobalFree ( $ModulePtr ) Return 1 EndFunc ;==> MemLib_FreeLibrary() Func MemLib_GetExportList ( $CodeBase, $PEHeader ) Local Const $IMAGE_DIRECTORY_ENTRY_EXPORT = 0 Local $IMAGE_NT_HEADER = DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_NT_HEADER, $PEHeader ) Local $SizeOfDataDirectory = DllStructGetSize ( DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_DATA_DIRECTORY ) ) Local $ExportDirectoryPtr = $PEHeader + DllStructGetSize ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER ) + $IMAGE_DIRECTORY_ENTRY_EXPORT * $SizeOfDataDirectory Local $ExportDirectory = DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_DATA_DIRECTORY, $ExportDirectoryPtr ) Local $ExportSize = DllStructGetData ( $ExportDirectory, 'Size' ) Local $ExportVirtualAddress = DllStructGetData ( $ExportDirectory, 'VirtualAddress' ) Local $ExportList = '' If $ExportSize > 0 Then Local $IMAGE_EXPORT_DIRECTORY = DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_EXPORT_DIRECTORY, $CodeBase + $ExportVirtualAddress ) Local $NumberOfNames = DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_EXPORT_DIRECTORY, 'NumberOfNames' ) Local $NumberOfFunctions = DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_EXPORT_DIRECTORY, 'NumberOfFunctions' ) Local $AddressOfFunctions = DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_EXPORT_DIRECTORY, 'AddressOfFunctions' ) If $NumberOfNames = 0 Or $NumberOfFunctions = 0 Then Return '' Local $NameRef = $CodeBase + DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_EXPORT_DIRECTORY, 'AddressOfNames' ) Local $Ordinal = $CodeBase + DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_EXPORT_DIRECTORY, 'AddressOfNameOrdinals' ) Local $Ref, $Idx, $FuncName, $Addr For $i = 1 To $NumberOfNames $Ref = Peek ( 'dword', $NameRef ) $Idx = Peek ( 'word', $Ordinal ) $FuncName = Peek ( 'str', $CodeBase + $Ref ) If $Idx <= $NumberOfFunctions Then $Addr = $CodeBase + Peek ( 'dword', $CodeBase + $AddressOfFunctions + $Idx * 4 ) $ExportList &= $FuncName & Chr ( 1 ) & $Addr & Chr ( 1 ) EndIf $NameRef += 4 ; DWORD $Ordinal += 2 ; WORD Next EndIf Return $ExportList EndFunc ;==> MemLib_GetExportList() Func MemLib_GetProcAddress ( $ModulePtr, $FuncName ) Local $ExportPtr = Peek ( 'ptr', $ModulePtr ) If Not $ExportPtr Then Return 0 Local $ExportList = Peek ( 'str', $ExportPtr ) Local $Match = StringRegExp ( $ExportList, '(?i)' & $FuncName & '\001([^\001]*)\001', 3 ) If Not @Error Then Return Ptr ( $Match[0] ) Return 0 EndFunc ;==> MemLib_GetProcAddress() Func MemLib_LoadLibrary ( $DllBinary ) $DllBinary = Binary ( $DllBinary ) Local $DllData = DllStructCreate ( 'byte[' & BinaryLen ( $DllBinary ) & ']' ) Local $DllDataPtr = DllStructGetPtr ( $DllData ) DllStructSetData ( $DllData, 1, $DllBinary ) Local $IMAGE_DOS_HEADER = DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_DOS_HEADER, $DllDataPtr ) If DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_DOS_HEADER, 'e_magic' ) <> 0x5A4D Then Return SetError ( 1, 0, 0 ) EndIf Local $PEHeader = $DllDataPtr + DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_DOS_HEADER, 'e_lfanew' ) Local $IMAGE_NT_HEADER = DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_NT_HEADER, $PEHeader ) If DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER, 'Signature' ) <> 0x4550 Then Return SetError ( 1, 0, 0 ) EndIf Switch DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER, 'Magic' ) Case 0x20B ; IMAGE_NT_OPTIONAL_HDR64_MAGIC Return SetError ( 2, 0, 0 ) EndSwitch Local $ImageBase = DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER, 'ImageBase' ) Local $SizeOfImage = DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER, 'SizeOfImage' ) Local $SizeOfHeaders = DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER, 'SizeOfHeaders' ) Local $AddressOfEntryPoint = DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER, 'AddressOfEntryPoint' ) Local $ModulePtr = _MemGlobalAlloc ( DllStructGetSize ( DllStructCreate ( $tagModule ) ), $GPTR ) If $ModulePtr = 0 Then Return SetError ( 3, 0, 0 ) Local $Module = DllStructCreate ( $tagModule, $ModulePtr ) Local $CodeBase = _MemVirtualAlloc ( $ImageBase, $SizeOfImage, $MEM_RESERVE, $PAGE_READWRITE ) If $CodeBase = 0 Then $CodeBase = _MemVirtualAlloc ( 0, $SizeOfImage, $MEM_RESERVE, $PAGE_READWRITE ) If $CodeBase = 0 Then Return SetError ( 3, 0, 0 ) DllStructSetData ( $Module, 'CodeBase', $CodeBase ) _MemVirtualAlloc ( $CodeBase, $SizeOfImage, $MEM_COMMIT, $PAGE_READWRITE ) Local $Base = _MemVirtualAlloc ( $CodeBase, $SizeOfHeaders, $MEM_COMMIT, $PAGE_READWRITE ) _MemMoveMemory ( $DllDataPtr, $Base, $SizeOfHeaders ) MemLib_CopySections ( $CodeBase, $PEHeader, $DllDataPtr ) Local $LocationDelta = $CodeBase - $ImageBase If $LocationDelta <> 0 Then MemLib_PerformBaseRelocation ( $CodeBase, $PEHeader, $LocationDelta ) Local $ImportList = MemLib_BuildImportTable ( $CodeBase, $PEHeader ) If @Error Then MemLib_FreeLibrary ( $ModulePtr ) Return SetError ( 2, 0, 0 ) EndIf Local $ExportList = MemLib_GetExportList ( $CodeBase, $PEHeader ) Local $ImportListPtr = _MemGlobalAlloc ( StringLen ( $ImportList ) + 2, $GPTR ) Local $ExportListPtr = _MemGlobalAlloc ( StringLen ( $ExportList ) + 2, $GPTR ) DllStructSetData ( $Module, 'ImportList', $ImportListPtr ) DllStructSetData ( $Module, 'ExportList', $ExportListPtr ) If $ImportListPtr = 0 Or $ExportListPtr = 0 Then MemLib_FreeLibrary ( $ModulePtr ) Return SetError ( 3, 0, 0 ) EndIf Poke ( 'str', $ImportListPtr, $ImportList ) Poke ( 'str', $ExportListPtr, $ExportList ) MemLib_FinalizeSections ( $CodeBase, $PEHeader ) Local $DllEntry = $CodeBase + $AddressOfEntryPoint DllStructSetData ( $Module, 'DllEntry', $DllEntry ) DllStructSetData ( $Module, 'Initialized', 0 ) If $AddressOfEntryPoint Then Local $Success = MemoryFuncCall ( 'bool', $DllEntry, 'ptr', $CodeBase, 'dword', 1, 'ptr', 0 ) ; DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH If Not $Success[0] Then MemLib_FreeLibrary ( $ModulePtr ) Return SetError ( 4, 0, 0 ) EndIf DllStructSetData ( $Module, 'Initialized', 1 ) EndIf Return $ModulePtr EndFunc ;==> MemLib_LoadLibrary() Func MemLib_PerformBaseRelocation ( $CodeBase, $PEHeader, $LocationDelta ) Local Const $IMAGE_DIRECTORY_ENTRY_BASERELOC = 5 Local Const $IMAGE_REL_BASED_HIGHLOW = 3 Local Const $IMAGE_REL_BASED_DIR64 = 10 Local $IMAGE_NT_HEADER = DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_NT_HEADER, $PEHeader ) Local $SizeOfDataDirectory = DllStructGetSize ( DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_DATA_DIRECTORY ) ) Local $RelocDirectoryPtr = $PEHeader + DllStructGetSize ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER ) + $IMAGE_DIRECTORY_ENTRY_BASERELOC * $SizeOfDataDirectory Local $RelocDirectory = DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_DATA_DIRECTORY, $RelocDirectoryPtr ) Local $RelocSize = DllStructGetData ( $RelocDirectory, 'Size' ) Local $RelocVirtualAddress = DllStructGetData ( $RelocDirectory, 'VirtualAddress' ) If $RelocSize > 0 Then Local $Relocation = $CodeBase + $RelocVirtualAddress Local $IMAGE_BASE_RELOCATION, $VirtualAddress, $SizeOfBlock, $Dest, $Entries, $RelInfo, $Info, $Type, $Addr While 1 $IMAGE_BASE_RELOCATION = DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_BASE_RELOCATION, $Relocation ) $VirtualAddress = DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_BASE_RELOCATION, 'VirtualAddress' ) $SizeOfBlock = DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_BASE_RELOCATION, 'SizeOfBlock' ) If $VirtualAddress = 0 Then ExitLoop $Dest = $CodeBase + $VirtualAddress $Entries = ( $SizeOfBlock - 8 ) / 2 $RelInfo = DllStructCreate ( 'word[' & $Entries & ']', $Relocation + 8 ) For $i = 1 To $Entries $Info = DllStructGetData ( $RelInfo, 1, $i ) $Type = BitShift ( $Info, 12 ) If $Type = $IMAGE_REL_BASED_HIGHLOW Or $Type = $IMAGE_REL_BASED_DIR64 Then $Addr = DllStructCreate ( 'ptr', $Dest + BitAND ( $Info, 0xFFF ) ) DllStructSetData ( $Addr, 1, DllStructGetData ( $Addr, 1 ) + $LocationDelta ) EndIf Next $Relocation += $SizeOfBlock WEnd EndIf EndFunc ;==> MemLib_PerformBaseRelocation() Func MemLib_Vaild ( $ModulePtr ) Local $ModuleSize = DllStructGetSize ( DllStructCreate ( $tagModule ) ) If API_IsBadReadPtr ( $ModulePtr, $ModuleSize ) Then Return False Local $Module = DllStructCreate ( $tagModule, $ModulePtr ) Local $CodeBase = DllStructGetData ( $Module, 'CodeBase' ) If Not $CodeBase Then Return False Return True EndFunc ;==> MemLib_Vaild() Func MemoryDllCall ( $Module, $RetType, $FuncName, $Type1 = '', $Param1 = 0, $Type2 = '', $Param2 = 0, $Type3 = '', $Param3 = 0, $Type4 = '', $Param4 = 0, $Type5 = '', $Param5 = 0, $Type6 = '', $Param6 = 0, $Type7 = '', $Param7 = 0, $Type8 = '', $Param8 = 0, $Type9 = '', $Param9 = 0, $Type10 = '', $Param10 = 0, $Type11 = '', $Param11 = 0, $Type12 = '', $Param12 = 0, $Type13 = '', $Param13 = 0, $Type14 = '', $Param14 = 0, $Type15 = '', $Param15 = 0, $Type16 = '', $Param16 = 0, $Type17 = '', $Param17 = 0, $Type18 = '', $Param18 = 0, $Type19 = '', $Param19 = 0, $Type20 = '', $Param20 = 0 ) Local $Ret, $OpenFlag = False Local Const $MaxParams = 20 If ( @NumParams < 3 ) Or ( @NumParams > $MaxParams * 2 + 3 ) Or ( Mod ( @NumParams, 2 ) = 0 ) Then Return SetError ( 4, 0, 0 ) If Not IsPtr ( $Module ) Then $OpenFlag = True $Module = MemoryDllOpen ( $Module ) If @Error Then Return SetError ( 1, 0, 0 ) EndIf Local $Addr = MemLib_GetProcAddress ( $Module, $FuncName ) If Not $Addr Then Return SetError ( 3, 0, 0 ) Poke ( 'ptr', $_MFHookPtr + 1, $Addr ) Switch @NumParams Case 3 $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, $RetType, $_MFHookApi ) Case 5 $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, $RetType, $_MFHookApi, $Type1, $Param1 ) Case 7 $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, $RetType, $_MFHookApi, $Type1, $Param1, $Type2, $Param2 ) Case 9 $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, $RetType, $_MFHookApi, $Type1, $Param1, $Type2, $Param2, $Type3, $Param3 ) Case 11 $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, $RetType, $_MFHookApi, $Type1, $Param1, $Type2, $Param2, $Type3, $Param3, $Type4, $Param4 ) Case 13 $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, $RetType, $_MFHookApi, $Type1, $Param1, $Type2, $Param2, $Type3, $Param3, $Type4, $Param4, $Type5, $Param5 ) Case Else Local $DllCallStr = 'DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, $RetType, $_MFHookApi', $n = 1 For $i = 5 To @NumParams Step 2 $DllCallStr &= ', $Type' & $n & ', $Param' & $n $n += 1 Next $DllCallStr &= ' )' $Ret = Execute ( $DllCallStr ) EndSwitch Local $Err = @Error If $OpenFlag Then MemoryDllClose ( $Module ) Return SetError ( $Err, 0, $Ret ) EndFunc ;==> MemoryDllCall() Func MemoryDllClose ( $Module ) MemLib_FreeLibrary ( $Module ) EndFunc ;==> MemoryDllClose() Func MemoryDllOpen ( $DllBinary ) If Not IsDllStruct ( $_MFHookBak ) Then MemoryFuncInit() Local $Module = MemLib_LoadLibrary ( $DllBinary ) If @Error Then Return SetError ( @Error, 0, -1 ) Return $Module EndFunc ;==> MemoryDllOpen() Func MemoryFuncCall ( $RetType, $Address, $Type1 = '', $Param1 = 0, $Type2 = '', $Param2 = 0, $Type3 = '', $Param3 = 0, $Type4 = '', $Param4 = 0, $Type5 = '', $Param5 = 0, $Type6 = '', $Param6 = 0, $Type7 = '', $Param7 = 0, $Type8 = '', $Param8 = 0, $Type9 = '', $Param9 = 0, $Type10 = '', $Param10 = 0, $Type11 = '', $Param11 = 0, $Type12 = '', $Param12 = 0, $Type13 = '', $Param13 = 0, $Type14 = '', $Param14 = 0, $Type15 = '', $Param15 = 0, $Type16 = '', $Param16 = 0, $Type17 = '', $Param17 = 0, $Type18 = '', $Param18 = 0, $Type19 = '', $Param19 = 0, $Type20 = '', $Param20 = 0 ) If Not IsDllStruct ( $_MFHookBak ) Then MemoryFuncInit() Poke ( 'ptr', $_MFHookPtr + 1, $Address ) Local $Ret Switch @NumParams Case 2 $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, $RetType, $_MFHookApi ) Case 4 $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, $RetType, $_MFHookApi, $Type1, $Param1 ) Case 6 $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, $RetType, $_MFHookApi, $Type1, $Param1, $Type2, $Param2 ) Case 8 $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, $RetType, $_MFHookApi, $Type1, $Param1, $Type2, $Param2, $Type3, $Param3 ) Case 10 $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, $RetType, $_MFHookApi, $Type1, $Param1, $Type2, $Param2, $Type3, $Param3, $Type4, $Param4 ) Case 12 $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, $RetType, $_MFHookApi, $Type1, $Param1, $Type2, $Param2, $Type3, $Param3, $Type4, $Param4, $Type5, $Param5 ) Case Else Local $DllCallStr = 'DllCall($_KERNEL32DLL, $RetType, $_MFHookApi', $n = 1 For $i = 4 To @NumParams Step 2 $DllCallStr &= ', $Type' & $n & ', $Param' & $n $n += 1 Next $DllCallStr &= ')' $Ret = Execute ( $DllCallStr ) EndSwitch Return SetError ( @Error, 0, $Ret ) EndFunc ;==> MemoryFuncCall() Func MemoryFuncInit() Local $KernelHandle = API_LoadLibrary ( 'kernel32.dll' ) API_FreeLibrary ( $KernelHandle ) Local $HookPtr = API_GetProcAddress ( $KernelHandle, $_MFHookApi ) Local $HookSize = 7 $_MFHookPtr = $HookPtr $_MFHookBak = DllStructCreate ( 'byte[' & $HookSize & ']' ) If Not API_VirtualProtect ( $_MFHookPtr, $HookSize, $PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE ) Then Return False DllStructSetData ( $_MFHookBak, 1, Peek ( 'byte[' & $HookSize & ']', $_MFHookPtr ) ) Poke ( 'byte', $_MFHookPtr, 0xB8 ) Poke ( 'word', $_MFHookPtr + 5, 0xE0FF ) Return True EndFunc ;==> MemoryFuncInit() Func Peek ( $Type, $Ptr ) If $Type = 'str' Then $Type = 'char[' & API_lstrlenA ( $Ptr ) & ']' ElseIf $Type = 'wstr' Then $Type = 'wchar[' & API_lstrlenW ( $Ptr ) & ']' EndIf Return DllStructGetData ( DllStructCreate ( $Type, $Ptr ), 1 ) EndFunc ;==> Peek() Func Poke ( $Type, $Ptr, $Value ) If $Type = 'str' Then $Type = 'char[' & ( StringLen ( $Value ) + 1 ) & ']' ElseIf $Type = 'wstr' Then $Type = 'wchar[' & ( StringLen ( $Value ) + 1 ) & ']' EndIf DllStructSetData ( DllStructCreate ( $Type, $Ptr ), 1, $Value ) EndFunc ;==> Poke() Func Titchysiddll() ; Code Generated by BinaryToAu3Kompressor. Local $sFileBin = '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' $sFileBin &= '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' $sFileBin = Binary ( BinaryCall_Base64Decode ( $sFileBin ) ) $sFileBin = Binary ( LzntDecompress ( $sFileBin ) ) Return SetError ( 0, 0, $sFileBin ) EndFunc ;==> Titchysiddll() Flash and Sid are loaded in memory.
      For a transparent background, look at lines 76/77  (Thanks to Chimp)
      Thanks to trancexx for SWF.au3 and Ward for MemoryDll.au3
      Happy New Year 2017