Sign in to follow this  

How to set security level of Internet Explorer Zones

After I learned how to add sites to trusted sites zone of IE (7,8,9) thanks to this thread

now i want to change the security level of trusted sites from "custom" to "low".

I have found a ms$ article ( support.microsoft.com/kb/182569 ) but it seems I have to change every single value... is it possible ?

Any ideas ? thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Nareshm
      By Nareshm
      i want to repeat this function 
      _IELoadWait($oIE, "url 2") $checkb = _IEGetObjById($oIE,"checkb") _IEAction($checkb,"click") $img = _IEGetObjById($oIE,"img") _IEAction($img,"click") _IELoadWait($oIE, "url 1") $btnfy = _IEGetObjById($oIE,"btnvfy") _IEAction($btnfy,"click") until my targeted webpage not found.
    • cahsobo
      By cahsobo

I need help inserting these keys and values to registry
      Still can't figure out how...
    • Robdog1955
      By Robdog1955
      I'm trying to click a button on a web page. I have added a couple of MsgBox lines to allow me to watch what happens on the page. As you can see the first half of my script enters data into text boxes on the page. I have no problem there. I just cannot click on the region buttons. The "set focus" line causes an outline to appear around the EU button and the "click button" line causes the "Pick a Region" text to disappear. Here is the code I have so far.
      #include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IECreate("http://questchecker.com/") Local $iQuestID = "123456" Local $sCharacterName = "CharacterName" Local $colForms = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE) $iCount = 0 For $oForm In $colForms $oFormElements = _IEFormElementGetCollection($oForm) For $oFormElement In $oFormElements $iCount = $iCount + 1 Local $sTagName = StringLower($oFormElement.tagName) Local $sElementType = $oFormElement.type Local $sElementName = $oFormElement.name Switch $iCount Case 6 _IEFormElementSetValue($oFormElement, "MyRealm", 0) ; realm Case 7 _IEFormElementSetValue($oFormElement, $sCharacterName, 0) Case 8 _IEFormElementSetValue($oFormElement, $iQuestID, 0) EndSwitch Next Next Local $oButtons = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "questForm") For $oButton In $oButtons If _IEFormElementGetValue($oButton) = "US" Then MsgBox(0, "", "Click Okay to set focus") _IEAction($oButton, "focus") MsgBox(0, "", "Click Okay to click button") _IEAction($oButton, "click") ExitLoop EndIf Next MsgBox(0, "", "Click Okay to quit") _IEQuit($oIE) Exit  
    • Dent
      By Dent
      As the title says. I open IE11 and navigate to a page with the following HTML5 file upload container in Capture0.JPG
      I want to click Add Files but I haven't been able to. Here's the code that handles the Add Files button in Capture.JPG
      _IEGetObjectById and then using _IEAction to click it doesn't work. I can't give access to the actual page unfortunately because it's password protected.
      All suggestions welcome.

• nitron
      By nitron
      Hy to all, 
      I am really Sorry to come up with this question but i can't seem to solve the Problem.
      Its quite easy, I have been using RegNumKey for Years, but i seemed to lose track of something.
      For $ZaehlerLocal = 1 to 1200
            $RegKey = RegEnumKey("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall", $ZaehlerLocal)
            If @error <> 0 then ExitLoop

if StringInStr($RegKey,"_Office15")==0 and StringInStr($RegKey2,"(German) 2013")==0 and StringInStr($RegKey,".KB")==0 and StringInStr($RegKey2,"Security update")==0 and StringInStr($RegKey2,"Framework")==0 Then
      Ive been using this to get all uninstall Strings from the Registry but for some reason, this doesn't work anymore. 
      I get some keys but not all, nore does it start with the first registry.
      As you can see in the picture, the Registry starts with {13DA9C7C-EBFB-40D0-94A1-55B42883DF21}
      but RegNumKey starts with Adressbook.
      Any Ideas what I am doing wrong? I tried HKLM64 instead as well, but with same result.
      Again sorry to bother, but i can't Find the mistake.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.