Sign in to follow this  
matwachich

[Solved] [SciTE] Launche many scripts simultaneously

matwachich

Helle!

Is it possible to configure SciTE so that it will be possible to launche many scripts at once???

Thanks.

Edited by matwachich

Chimaera

Just highlight more than one script and press enter.

Edit i thought you were asking just about opening more than one script

Edited by Chimaera

Melba23

matwachich,

No, SciTE can only have one script running at a time. :)

But you can get SciTE to open more than one instance - just add "check.if.already.open=0" to the User Option file (open it under the <Options> menu. ;)

M23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

UEZ

When you have started your script with F5 and press F1 SciTE will start your script again but only the script which was 1st time started even if your are on a different tab.

I don't know whether this is a bug or a feature...

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

Melba23

UEZ,

It is a known SciTE bug - nothing to do with our additions. :)

m23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• cheeroke
      By cheeroke
      Hi I am not sure how to call it properly, but for those of you who use SciTE, when you typing built in function and about to pass parameters to it you can see popup with all the ones which can be passed.
      Question: how to create something like that for my own functions?

Thanks
    • krasnoshtan
      By krasnoshtan
      Hello forum users!
      At some point I had a need to restart my script. Is it possible to do this with autoit or do I need to connect additional scripts like .cmd or .bat?
      For example: i have only script.au3 and it's running. Wich code shoud i use to exit from the script and start it again?
    • therks
      By therks
      Does SciTE have string or number ids for the recent file menu items?
      I was hoping to add shortcuts (using the user.shortcuts properties) to the most recent item, but the documentation doesn't list any id's for those items (unless I overlooked?).
      Also, did anyone else notice that the index listing for the SciTE doc doesn't work properly?
      It appears it's linking to this: mk:@MSITStore:C:\Program%20Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Scite4AutoIt3.chm::/SciTEDocumentation.html
      When it should be this? mk:@MSITStore:C:\Program%20Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Scite4AutoIt3.chm::/Scitedoc/SciTEDoc.html
    • tintin92
      By tintin92
      Hello,

How can I automatically download a list of zip files, like the ones in the quote, using a AutoIt script?
      Is it possible with AutoIt script?

• BrewManNH
      By BrewManNH
      I was looking for a toolbar modification for SciTE and I was checking various versions of SciTE that were available on the internet. They all had some problems for how I wanted to use the editor, so I looked here to see if there were any toolbar modifications for Scite. I found one very old script by YogiBear (Volly) from 2006 that looked promising, though there were issues with it. I decided to see what I could do to modify this script, and make some improvements to it if possible. This script is the result of that work.

It's not perfect and definitely could use some tweaking, but I thought that it had matured enough, and was mostly stable enough to release the updated version.

Changelog:
      Version 2.0.1
      Minor update to remove all the old Obfuscator directives and replaced them with #Au3Stripper directives instead. I also corrected a minor bug that only showed up for me on one computer I tried this on, and caused the tool bar to crash for others as well.
      SciTE toolbar version 2.0
      Changed the settings values to use constants instead of 'magic numbers' The icons on the toolbar weren't lining up with the separator characters or with the toolbar GUI because they weren't set with the resize setting for the icons, only for the separators. Changed to using arrays for everything, it makes it a lot easier to loop through the controls Added a line to use an alternate path to the SciTE program, so you can start it using, for example, the portable version instead of installed version for those that don't install AutoIt and/or SciTE4AutoIt3. It will accept a commmand line parameter that points to the SciTE executable. Removed a lot of Global variables by moving the GUI creation and monitoring to the Main function and passing variables from it. I embedded the icon files into the script so that there isn't a separate download of the icon files used here. Saves download time and makes the package smaller. Modification of tools is easier because the icon names, tooltip text, and SciTE command codes are saved in the INI file upon first start up. These can be modified after the script has been run once, even after it's been compiled, by changing the ini file information, you can modify this script to automate it, or you can change it manually in any text editor. The icon files are now using, in just my opinion, better looking icons, after all it's been 7 years and icon files have matured. I have included a file with all of the constants that SciTE uses for its menu commands which comes from the SciTE source file "scite.h", so you can use this file to help you modify the commands that the toolbar works with, by figuring out what each of these values represent in SciTE. The core of the script is pretty much the same, I've just fixed a couple of issues that it had, tweaked a few things, added some new functionality and "prettied" it up a bit.

If anyone has any suggestions as to improvements, bugs/bugfixes, etc. please let me know.

scitetoolbar.zip

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.