Sign in to follow this  
matwachich

[UDF] Fixed Id's Array

Hello everybody! Here i am with a new, small but usefull UDF.

This UDF is for managing 'special' Arrays:

When adding elements, then deleting elements in the middle, then the last elements's ID are not changed, i mean they are not shifted

You will ask: Why!?

For example: You are managing a TreeView in your program, and you want to associate some data (other than simple numbers, like file paths ...) with the TreeViewItem.

I don't know any function to do that, but all you can do, is associate a simple number with a TreeViewItem (_GuiCtrlTreeView_SetItemParam).

So, you store the data in a simple array, and the id of the data in the array is associated with the TreeViewItem

But there is a problem: when you delete an item, and the array element associated with it, other elements in the array are shifted, and their ID in the array is changed! So, the IDs associated with the TreeViewItem becomes invalid!

But, when using this UDF, you will not have this problem!

Here is the functions list (with calltips)

_FixArray_Create( [ iUBound ] ) Create a Fixed id's Array (required: #include "FixArray.au3")
_FixArray_Destroy( aArray ) Destroy a Fixed id's Array (required: #include "FixArray.au3")
_FixArray_Add( aArray , aValues ) Add a value, or values to a Fixed ID's Array (required: #include "FixArray.au3")
_FixArray_Set( aArray , iId , vNewData , [ iSubItem = 0 ] ) Modify an element's value (required: #include "FixArray.au3")
_FixArray_Get( aArray, iId ) Get the value(s) contained in the Fixed id's Array element Id (required: #include "FixArray.au3")
_FixArray_Del( aArray, iId ) Delete an element of the Fixed id's Array (required: #include "FixArray.au3")
_FixArray_Empty( aArray ) Delete all items in a Fixed id's Array (required: #include "FixArray.au3")
_FixArray_UBound( aArray , [ iOnlyValides ] ) Return the number of elements in the Fixed id's Array (required: #include "FixArray.au3")
_FixArray_IsValid( aArray , iId ) Check an element's validity (have it been deleted) (required: #include "FixArray.au3")

Any comments and suggestions are welcome!!!

PS: this is the only example i have, because it's what i did in my Scite Project Manager (still in developpement)

UDF_FixArray.zip

Important: the guy who downloaded the first archive should redownload, cause i made a mistake and uploaded an outdated version.

Edited by matwachich

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By D2thunder
      Hi all, I wasnt active in this Forum forum for Years.¬†ūüėÖ
      Since I need something with Json in AutoIt i write a little UDF to save a variable to file to read it with another language - and back. After a while until my other script grows i thought - lets integrate all variables wich is possible, because i want have arrays to.
      This is my first public UDF in Autoit - normaly my AutoIt scripts are quick an dirty.... - like the examples for this udf. - someone want to write nice examples?
      I tried to write this UDF properly, cared for processing speed, low mem consumption as possible, a short code, and a high usability without beeing very familiar with arrays.
      What is it for? - convert nearly all types of variables to a json string for saving it in a file or to an ini. Read it back in to a same formated variable and preserv variable types. All array types are supported with nested arrays, the only restriction is ram and array/stringsize - and time if the array is very big. You can use Filters for variable types and some other options.
      If anyone found a bug or any suggestions, please post it.

get Json.au3 from here Json.au3

JsonVar 2019.01.25.1.zip
    • By Ho3ein
      Hi, i have a source code of "Danny35d" and i have 2 main question that are:
      ¬†How to extract this function's results (Datas are as¬†Array) to combo-box without set number of datas? ¬†When i type¬†1, 2 in _SystemUsers($AccountType = 0) to get only Local or Domain users, it just give me both of them, it's old problem of this function, please share us debugged code :)‚̧ #include <Array.au3> $Users = _ArrayToString(_SystemUsers(), "|", 1) ConsoleWrite($Users & @CRLF) #cs =============================================================================== Function: _SystemUsers($AccountType = 0) Description: Return an array with the local or domain username Parameter(s): $AccountType: Local, domain or both username 0 = Local and Domain usernames 1 = Local usernames only 2 = Domain usernames only Returns: An array with the list of usernames - Succeeded @error 1 - Didn't query any username @error 2 - Failed to create Win32_SystemUsers object @error 3 - Invalid $AccountType Author(s): Danny35d #ce =============================================================================== Func _SystemUsers($AccountType = 0) Local $aSystemUsers Local $wbemFlagReturnImmediately = 0x10, $wbemFlagForwardOnly = 0x20 Local $colItems = "", $strComputer = "localhost" If Not StringRegExp($AccountType, '[012]') Then Return SetError(3, 3, '') $objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:\\" & $strComputer & "\root\CIMV2") $colItems = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM Win32_SystemUsers", "WQL", _ $wbemFlagReturnImmediately + $wbemFlagForwardOnly) If IsObj($colItems) Then For $objItem In $colItems $Output = StringSplit($objItem.PartComponent, ',') If IsArray($Output) Then $Temp = StringReplace(StringTrimLeft($Output[2], StringInStr($Output[2], '=', 0, -1)), '"', '') If $AccountType = 0 Or ($AccountType = 1 And @ComputerName = $Temp) Then $aSystemUsers &= StringReplace(StringTrimLeft($Output[1], StringInStr($Output[1], '=', 0, -1)), '"', '') & '|' ElseIf $AccountType = 2 And @ComputerName <> $Temp Then $aSystemUsers &= StringReplace(StringTrimLeft($Output[1], StringInStr($Output[1], '=', 0, -1)), '"', '') & '|' EndIf EndIf Next $aSystemUsers = StringTrimRight($aSystemUsers, 1) If $aSystemUsers = '' Then Return(SetError(1, 1, $aSystemUsers)) Return(SetError(0, 0, StringSplit($aSystemUsers, '|'))) Else $aSystemUsers = '' Return(SetError(2, 2, $aSystemUsers)) EndIf EndFunc ;==>_SystemUsers Thanks to your best Team.
    • By Stormgrade
      Hello,
      I'm searching the UDF GDIpProgress.au3 from ProgAndy
      None of the links in topic
       works
      Can't someone upload it please ?
    • By sksbir
      Hi
      Trying this from autoit v3.3.14.5 and SCITE 3.19.102.1901.0 :
      help file , page "Language Reference - Variables" , sample autoit script about maps:

Maps must be declared before use by defining their scope using the 'Global/Local/Static' keywords. Local $mControls[]
      So is my test script : only with this local declation.
      -check syntax is OK
      - running script : 

test.au3" (13) : ==> Variable subscript badly formatted.: Local $mControls[] Local $mControls[^ ERROR ->14:51:49 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:1
      any clue ?
    • By Blitzkid
      Hello, i want to search several directories for files with the largest numbers behind them (Like "video123") . They dont have a datatype. But there are also files with longer names and datatypes in these folders (Like "video778.mp4"). Is it possible to filter the _FileListToArray Syntax from
      to smth. like

Here is my Code
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <array.au3> #include <File.au3> $filedir = @ScriptDir & "\" _checkfile() Func _checkfile() ConsoleWrite("______________________" & @CRLF) Local $arr[3] = ["music", "picture", "video"] For $i = 0 To UBound($arr) - 1 Local $arrayfiles = _FileListToArray($filedir & $arr[$i], $arr[$i] & "*", 1) If @error = 1 Then ConsoleWrite($arr[$i] & "Error 1") EndIf If @error = 4 Then ConsoleWrite($arr[$i] & "Error 2") ;Exit EndIf $arrayfilter = _ArrayMax($arrayfiles, 0, 1) Global $stringfiles = StringReplace($arrayfilter, $arr[$i], "") ConsoleWrite($arrayfilter & @CRLF) Next EndFunc ;==>_checkfile