Sign in to follow this  
triodz

Logon verification (against Active Directory) and encrypted Password storage for later use

triodz

First example script. Yay for me! So apologies if there is a certain way i need to do this.

It is probably more accurate to state that this is code from different people put into a instantly usable script.

First, credits go to:

• For the encrypt\decrypt code:
  • For the Verification against AD code:

I have added commentary in the scripts that will hopefully help the newbie factor out a bit. I've been there and its nice to have helpful comments.

In case you need to compare your situation with mine:

• I work on a helpdesk. I log on with a standard signon and use a different signon for administrative tasks. I am using this to run other scripts as an administrator.

In "CredCheck.au3", it will check the username and password given against Active Directory. If it fails, it will let you know. If it succeeds, it will run the given program or script as administrator. It also writes the password to an ini file and encrypts it, and also writes the username - unencrypted.

In "Unencrypt Test.au3" it will unencrypt the password which will allow it to be injected into password fields of remote pc's if needed. In my case, I did need this.

CredCheck.au3

unencrypt test.au3

Good luck and any criticism welcome!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• nooneclose
      By nooneclose
      I am sure you guys know of a simple solution but I am still kind of new to AutoIt and its special functions. I want my code to be able to know how to encrypt and decrypt "A" and "a" as two different chars.
      my code is very long so here is just a snippet/example of it.  
      ;Encode== Global $charAA = "" ; ( Capital letter A ) = Global 184 = ¸ ( Cedilla ) $charAA = $charAA & Chr(65) Global $chara = "" ; ( Lowercase letter a ) = Global 251 = û ( û Latin Small Letter U With Circumflex ) $chara = $chara & Chr(97) ;Decode== Global $ch184 = "" ;( Copyright symbol ) = $charAA $ch184 = $ch184 & Chr(184) Global $ch251 = "" ;( û Latin Small Letter U With Circumflex ) = $chara $ch251 = $ch251 & Chr(251) ;Encode== stringreplace($test_String, $charAA, $ch184) stringreplace($test_String, $chara, $ch251) ;Decode== stringreplace($$new_String, $ch184, $charAA) stringreplace($$new_String, $ch251, $chara) ( NOTE: my stringreplace function is nested in my actual code. I only separated them here for readability. )

I know there are better ways to Encrypt and Decrypt a message but I'm doing this as a fun side project for me and a select group of friends to enjoy. 
      Again My code is not encrypting or decrypting capitals and lower case properly even though I use their ANSI codes. 

Example: Input "A a B b"  Encrypt: ". . $ $"  Decrypt: "A A B B"
      Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.  
    • antmar904
      By antmar904
      I'm trying to read all cells used in column "C" in excel to an array but not sure how.

Local $NameArray = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, $oWorkbook.Activesheet, $oWorkbook.Range["C"].End)  
    • water
      By water
      Extensive library to control and manipulate Microsoft Active Directory.

Threads: Development - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
      Previous downloads: 30467

Known Bugs: (last changed: 2018-08-08)
      _AD_IsPasswordExired: It compares the expiration time (UTC - but should be local time) with the current time (local time). Which is 2 hours off here. Will be fixed in the next version.
      Or replace line If $aTemp[11] <= _NowCalc() Then Return 1 with
      If $aTemp[9] <= _NowCalc() Then Return 1  
      Things to come: (last changed: 2018-08-08)
      Internal function to convert Large Integer to Date String. _AD_ModifyAttribute fully supports single-value and multi-value attributes. Returns better error information. Better support for Fine Grained Password Policy
      BTW: If you like this UDF please click the "I like this" button. This tells me where to next put my development effort
    • Blois
      By Blois
      Hey Guys,
      Good?
      I'm ned help to consult in other domain. My three domain contains any domains.
      How do I get this query done?

Tks for the Help!