12:00PM April 18 2012

I've already given the date, and it's gonna be central standard time.

Central Standard time or Central Daylight Savings time? Because most of the USA is currently operating under DST and not STD time. Could we get this in UTC for consistency so we all can cower together at the correct time? Thanks

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

If this is the same guy I doubt if he will be able to answer as he would be guilty of ban evasion and would be nuked by one of the mods.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

@Mikeman HAH

O

Got the the end of your Spoilers (yes... quite bored I was)

I was clicking through the seemingly endless string of spoliers... the repetitious monotony seemed to clear my mind of all thoughts... then the moire pattern formed by all the concentric borders instilled extreme vertigo in me causing me to fall out of my chair and strike my head on the side of my desk causing a large contusion.

I'm now wondering if MikeMan might be ScriptMasterFlex, and if I'm the first victim of the insidious Apr 18 attack!

;)

It is not a popular thread but one we can have fun in until it is closed or the 20th comes and we are all doomed.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

The troll wants attention and admiration. He won't get it. Doing a DDos attack to prove one is 'powerful" and "won't take any crap" is just sad when you think about it. If he spent 1/10 of the energy in doing something positive instead of something foolish as this "attack" he would amount to something. As for now he is looked upon as a troll and a fool.

and of course this makes him more mad and want to lash out even more. What a pathetic git.

The troll wants attention and admiration. He won't get it. Doing a DDos attack to prove one is 'powerful" and "won't take any crap" is just sad when you think about it. If he spent 1/10 of the energy in doing something positive instead of something foolish as this "attack" he would amount to something. As for now he is looked upon as a troll and a fool.

and of course this makes him more mad and want to lash out even more. What a pathetic git.

Yes that is all they ever want, what is all this then? Scotch mist?

Ed:

After what I consider to be Valik's obvious closing statement on this farce I did not waste my time responding.

Now, charades anyone?

Edited by Mobius

wtfpl-badge-1.png

Wouldn't that be SDT? I hope it's not STD time! :/

Damned if I know, I can't find anything that shows an abbreviation for standard time, I could have shortened it to std. time which is at least an acknowledged abbreviation for standard. ;)

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Please i got some questions that needs answers before the end of the world.. :)

Mr. Raskus can you change the doom-date (a couple of days if you can)

I got to learn some autoit stuff...first ;)

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif"] [/font]

Aww really, The revolution will not be an .au3? Let my feigned anticipation turn to imaginary disappointment.

,-. .--. ________ .-. .-. ,---. ,-. .-. .-. .-.
|(| / /\ \ |\ /| |__ __||| | | || .-' | |/ / \ \_/ )/
(_) / /__\ \ |(\ / | )| | | `-' | | `-. | | / __ \ (_)
| | | __ | (_)\/ | (_) | | .-. | | .-' | | \ |__| ) (
| | | | |)| | \ / | | | | | |)| | `--. | |) \ | |
`-' |_| (_) | |\/| | `-' /( (_)/( __.' |((_)-' /(_|
'-' '-' (__) (__) (_) (__)

that script I posted with the title "CP::Moonlight took me about 2 minutes to make in koda."

Well you are very talented, I think you deserve full recognition for you skillz.

I doubt your pillow could take much more tears and pounding son.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

He is using a proxy to evade the IP block. No matter. The troll will get removed like all the rest of the trolls we have had infesting the place. What the fool doesn't realize is each time he evades the block he only makes the defenses stronger.

LoL. 14,274. That's the number of unique IP addresses he lead me to out of a total 16,845. He just provided more IP addresses than every other user combined. It just increased the number of addresses we are blocking by 10%.

Fucking brilliant.