Sign in to follow this  
Spenhouet

as long as anything typed in inputbox -> enable other without pressing (Enter...)

Hi AutoIT Forum.

I posted this in another Thread with another approach.

But the tendency was unhelpful.

Now then once again.

I have some inputboxes...

I want that, as long as anything typed in the first inputbox the second is enabled without pressing Enter/Ok..

Thx

Spenhouet

Nice thread tags.

Also, you're not making much (enough) sense. At least to me.

Can you give us some more in depth information on how the event should occur?

Edit: it would also help if you posted the GUI code you already have.

Edited by ApudAngelorum

@ApudAngelorum: The GUI code is a bit long....

Yes, of course i can give you more in depth information.

as an example:

2 x Inputbox

The first is enabled and the second is disabled.

Normaly if i typ anything in the first inputbox (and told that the second inputbox shoud enable if string lengh is longer then 1 for example) the second won't enable until i pressed Enter or somthing like that. (and the other way around (clear the inputbox))

My wish is that the second inputbox automaticaly gets enabled and disabled if somthing is typed in the firs inputbox or not.

(Aktion by input.. or somthing like that).

@ApudAngelorum: The GUI code is a bit long....

Yes, of course i can give you more in depth information.

as an example:

2 x Inputbox

The first is enabled and the second is disabled.

Normaly if i typ anything in the first inputbox (and told that the second inputbox shoud enable if string lengh is longer then 1 for example) the second won't enable until i pressed Enter or somthing like that. (and the other way around (clear the inputbox))

My wish is that the second inputbox automaticaly gets enabled and disabled if somthing is typed in the firs inputbox or not.

(Aktion by input.. or somthing like that).

Try this.

#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <WINAPI.au3>
Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1)
#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
$Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 283, 132, 192, 114)
GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "Form1Close")
$Input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 56, 24, 121, 21)
$Input2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 80, 64, 121, 21)
GUICtrlSetState($Input2,$GUI_DISABLE)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
GUIRegisterMsg($WM_COMMAND, "WM_COMMAND")
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###
While 1
Sleep(100)
WEnd
Func WM_COMMAND($hWnd, $iMsg, $iwParam, $ilParam)
    Local $hWndFrom, $iIDFrom, $iCode, $hWndEdit
    If Not IsHWnd($Input1) Then $hWndEdit = GUICtrlGetHandle($Input1)
    $hWndFrom = $ilParam
    $iIDFrom = _WinAPI_LoWord ($iwParam)
    $iCode = _WinAPI_HiWord ($iwParam)
    Switch $hWndFrom
        Case $Input1, $hWndEdit
            Switch $iCode
                Case $EN_CHANGE  ; Sent when the user has taken an action that may have altered text in an edit control
     If (StringLen(GUICtrlRead($Input1)) > 3) Then;Or (StringLower(GUICtrlRead($Input1)) == "autoit") Then
      GUICtrlSetState($Input2,$GUI_ENABLE)
     Else
      GUICtrlSetState($Input2,$GUI_DISABLE)
     EndIf
;~               Case $EN_KILLFOCUS  ; Sent when an edit control loses the keyboard focus
;~    AdlibRegister("HideCTRL",200)
            EndSwitch
    EndSwitch
    Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG
EndFunc   ;==>WM_COMMAND
Func Form1Close()
Exit
EndFunc

I forgot where I got it but you can find a better WM_COMMAND function if you google it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By nooneclose
      Why can I not click on either of my input fields?
      #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= Global $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 730, 437, 192, 124) ;GUISetFont(14, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") GUISetBkColor(0xC0DCC0) Global $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Enter your Password. UserName is auto filled", 62, 40, 604, 41, $SS_CENTER) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 26, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") Global $Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("User Name:", 120, 130, 604, 31, $SS_LEFT) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 20, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") Global $Label3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Password:", 135, 210, 604, 31, $SS_LEFT) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 20, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") Global $Input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput(@UserName, 274, 130, 185, 32) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 14, 800, 1, "MS Sans Serif") Global $Input2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("Password", 274, 210, 185, 32, $ES_PASSWORD) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 14, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") Global $OK = GUICtrlCreateButton("OK", 274, 270, 185, 57) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 20, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $OK Global $UserName = GUICtrlRead($Input1) Global $PassWord = GUICtrlRead($Input2) ExitLoop EndSwitch WEnd ; Delete the GUI window GUIDelete()  
    • By nacerbaaziz
      hello autoit team
      please i need your help today
      am trying to make the list of features in list view and control it
      am using the dism command line to read output
      i've made the code
      but i found some problems
      what i need is the list of features in 2d array
      $array[$n][0]= name $array[$i][1] = state
      when i tested the code
      it give me some results that i don't need to it e.g
      ------ ------  | --------
      or
      name       | state
      i need just the list of features and there state
      please help me to do that
      here is my example
      #RequireAdmin #NoTrayIcon #include <AutoItConstants.au3> Wow64EnableWow64FsRedirection(false) _Windows_Get_Features() func _Windows_Get_Features() local $a_FeaturesArray[1][2] $a_FeaturesArray[0][0] local $i_Dism_Run = Run("DISM /online /english /get-features /format:table", "", @sw_hide, BitOR($STDERR_CHILD, $STDOUT_CHILD)) local $s_OutputDism = "", $a_OutPutDism While 1 $s_OutputDism = StdoutRead($i_Dism_Run) If @error Then exitLoop if ($s_OutputDism = "") or (StringRegExp($s_OutputDism, "^((\-){1,})?(?:\s)\|?(?:\s)((\-){1,})$", 0) = 1) then ContinueLoop if (StringRegExp($s_OutputDism, "((([\s\d\-\+\_\,]{1})\|([\s\d\-\+\_\,]{1})){1,})", 0) = 1) then $a_OutPutDism = StringSplit($s_OutputDism, @lf) for $i = 1 to $a_OutPutDism[0] if msgBox(1, $i, $a_OutPutDism[$i]) = 1 then exitLoop next endIf Wend endFunc func Wow64EnableWow64FsRedirection($b_Enabled) local $h_OpenFS = DLLOpen("kernel32.dll") local $Return = DllCall($h_OpenFS, "boolean", "Wow64EnableWow64FsRedirection", "boolean", $b_Enabled) if @error then DLLClose($h_OpenFS) Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) else DLLClose($h_OpenFS) Return $Return[0] endIf endFunc  
    • By matwachich
      Hi AutoIters!
      Here is my new UDF about GUIs: it's an enhanced mixture of Advanced InputBox (deprecated) and KODA Parser (deprecated), with additional functions.
      What you can do with it:
      Parse KODA files and directly create GUIs (_GUIUtils_CreateFromKODA) Parse a simple JSON form definition to simply create advanced InputBoxes with any amount/type of input controls (_GUIUtils_CreateFromJSON) Created GUIs are returned as Scripting.Dictionary objects, and you have helper functions to access GUIs controls by their names (_GUIUtils_HWnd, _GUIUtils_CtrlID, _GUIUtils_HCtrl ...) A function that can make a GUI created from KODA/JSON (defined by it's $oForm object) and make it a modal InputDialogBox (just like InputBox, but returns all entered data as Scripting.Dictionary object) Functions are documented, and there are some examples.
      Consider this UDF as beta, but since I'm currently using it in a small commercial project, it should become production ready in near future.
      To always get the latest code version, get it from Github (more up to date than this topic).
      Update 04/02/2020:
      New simple application example Fixed focused control handling in _GUIUtils_InputDialog Reset input values before returning from _GUIUtils_InputDialog Fixed CloseOnEsc in _GUIUtils_InputDialog Fixed Input not reset Fixed all ListBox items are selected Project now on GitHub https://github.com/matwachich/autoit-guiutils/
      Update 05/02/2020:
      Support for nodate for Date and Time input controls (pass null value) New handling of focused control _GUIUtils_InputDialog: Now, you can specify the focused control in $oInitialData by setting "controlName:focus" = True Updated documentation of _GUIUtils_InputDialog Update 07/02/2020:
      Bug corrected when setting Data input control Added: abillity to read a single input control New functions (_GUIUtils_GetInputs, _GUIUtils_WriteInputs), documentation completion. Readme file and screenshots on Github Page  
      GUIUtils.zip
    • By matwachich
      DEPRECATED: see this new UDF