Sending a string to a window with no control ID's

So I am trying to interact with a program called Process Explorer and I want to save the process list to a text file through AutoIt. Which I hope to be able to do in the back ground. So I am trying to use ControlSend to send the hotkey ^a (Save file). But the menubar has no control ID, and I can't seem to get it to work.

$title = WinGetTitle("Process Explorer", "")
$Test = ControlSend($title,"",101,"{^a}")
MsgBox(0, "Test", $Test)

Now, with this I get a 1 return value, but the command is not sent to Process Explorer to open the save dialog.

Here is a SS of the AutoIt window info, with Process Explorer open.

Posted Image

Thanks in advance!

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

Quick Launcher W/ Profiles Topic Movie Database Topic & Website | LiveStreamer Pro Website | YouTube Stand-Alone Playlist Manager: Topic | Weather Desktop Widget: Topic | Flash Memory Game: Topic | Volume Control With Mouse / iTunes Hotkeys: Topic | Weather program: Topic | Paws & Tales radio drama podcast mini-player: Topic | Quick Math Calculations: Topic

Ah, I realized since I was running Process Explorer as admin AutoIt couldn't interact because its elevation wasn't high enough. So this is working, for now xD

Thanks!

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

Quick Launcher W/ Profiles Topic Movie Database Topic & Website | LiveStreamer Pro Website | YouTube Stand-Alone Playlist Manager: Topic | Weather Desktop Widget: Topic | Flash Memory Game: Topic | Volume Control With Mouse / iTunes Hotkeys: Topic | Weather program: Topic | Paws & Tales radio drama podcast mini-player: Topic | Quick Math Calculations: Topic