Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Akarillon

Editable listview?

2 posts in this topic

Long story short, I want to use something resembling listview that is editable.

Something looking like the above view in this picture(Points:).

It should be able to add new rows and columns.

Tried a few things like listview, combobox and groupbox, but couldn't figure out how =/

Posted Image

Challenge accepted!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• mLipok
      By mLipok
      I was not lucky to find the right function so I created it by my self:
      _GUICtrlListView_GetColumnID_ByName()
      Example:

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Example() Func Example() GUICreate("ListView Get Column ID", 400, 300) Local $idListview = GUICtrlCreateListView("Alfa|Beta|Gama", 2, 2, 394, 268) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) _GUICtrlListView_SetColumnOrder($idListview, "2|0|1") MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Information", "Column ID: " & _GUICtrlListView_GetColumnID_ByName($idListview, 'Gama')) ; Loop until the user exits. Do Until GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE GUIDelete() EndFunc ;==>Example Func _GUICtrlListView_GetColumnID_ByName($hListView, $sColumnToFind) Local $iColumn_Count = _GUICtrlListView_GetColumnCount($hListView) Local $aColumns For $iColumn_idx = 0 To $iColumn_Count - 1 $aColumns = _GUICtrlListView_GetColumn($hListView, $iColumn_idx) If $aColumns[5] = $sColumnToFind Then Return $iColumn_idx EndIf Next Return SetError(1, 0, -1) EndFunc ;==>_GUICtrlListView_GetColumnID_ByName  
    • UEZ
      By UEZ
      Here a small tool I wrote to update my Sysinternal tools collection without the need to download always the whole package or visiting the site to check for updates. I know that there are several tools available (also some tools written in AutoIt) but here another one for the collection. It was good exercise for me to code it.

Some files from cannot be downloaded although they are visible on the web site!

Here the download link of the source code only: AutoIt Sysinternal Tools Synchronizer v0.99.1 build 2017-10-23 beta.7z  (1353 downloads previously)
      -=> Requires AutoIt version 3.3.13.20 or higher / tested on Win8.1 real machine and some VMs: Win7 / Vista / Win10

Compiled exe only: @MediaFire

Just select the Sysinternal Tools folder or create one and press the synchronize button to download the selected items. Click on AutoIt label (near to left upper corner) to open menu.

Special thanks to LarsJ, Melba23 and mesale0077 for their help. 

I've still some ideas to implement which are more gimmick related, so it is not finished yet...
      If you want to add your language please check out #Region Language. Thanks. 

Please report any bug or if you have any suggestions.

The language of the tool tip from each of the executable in the left list view were automatically created using Google translator and weren't checked for correctness.

Br,
      UEZ
    • 0Ethan0
      By 0Ethan0
      Ahoy Autoit Community!
      After many trials and errors I am unable to solve a problem I am facing and would appreciate any kind of input or better yet a solution 
      The Premise: An embeded slideshow viewer that runs after double-clicking an item in a ListView (each item will generate a different slideshow images).
      The Setup: GUI with a ListView Control and a simple exit button.
      The Issue: Once double clicked the slide plays however the GUI "locks"/non responsive until the slide is over. Same thing if I click on the "Test" button.
      The Culprit: I believe since it's in the images loop it can't accept any other commands until that loop is over.
      The Wish: I want to be able to use the GUI functions (selecting other items, clicking on button etc.) while the slideshow plays.
      The Code (stripped and simplified as much as I could):
      #include <GuiListView.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) HotKeySet("{Esc}", "_Exit") Global $c=0 Global $ssGDI[3], $ssGraphic[2], $ssImage Global Const $bg_color = "000000" Global Const $ssW = 480, $ssH = 320 Global $aFiles = _FileListToArrayRec("d:\testStage\", "*.jpg;*.png;*.bmp;*.gif;*.JPG;*.PNG;*.BMP;*.GIF", $FLTAR_FILES, $FLTAR_NORECUR ,$FLTAR_SORT ,$FLTAR_FULLPATH ) $guiW = 1200 $guiH = 726 $mainWindow = GUICreate("Slideshow Viewer", $guiW, $guiH, -1, -1, $WS_POPUP) $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 0, 0, 50, 50) GUICtrlSetOnEvent($Button1, "_Exit") $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Test", 60, 0, 50, 50) GUICtrlSetOnEvent($Button1, "Test") Global $ListView = GUICtrlCreateListView("Entry Name|Category", 5, 75, 195, 280) _GUICtrlListView_SetColumnWidth ($ListView, 0, 100) _GUICtrlListView_SetColumnWidth ($ListView, 1, 100) GUICtrlSendMsg($ListView, $LVM_SETEXTENDEDLISTVIEWSTYLE, $LVS_EX_GRIDLINES, $LVS_EX_GRIDLINES) GUICtrlSendMsg($ListView, $LVM_SETEXTENDEDLISTVIEWSTYLE, $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT, $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT) GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("Name 1|Category 1", $ListView) GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("Name 2|Category 2", $ListView) screenshotWidgetInit($ssW,$ssH, 690, 100) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $mainWindow) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_NOTIFY, "WM_Notify_Events") While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE _Exit() EndSwitch WEnd Func Test() For $k = 1 To UBound($aFiles) - 1 screenshotWidgetTransition($aFiles[$k]) Next EndFunc Func ListView_Click() ConsoleWrite("Left Click") EndFunc Func ListView_DoubleClick() ConsoleWrite("Double Left Click") Test() EndFunc Func WM_Notify_Events($hWndGUI, $MsgID, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWndGUI, $MsgID, $wParam Local $tagNMHDR, $event, $hwndFrom, $code $tagNMHDR = DllStructCreate("int;int;int", $lParam) If @error Then Return $event = DllStructGetData($tagNMHDR, 3) Select Case $wParam = $ListView Select Case $event = $NM_CLICK ListView_Click () Case $event = $NM_DBLCLK ListView_DoubleClick () EndSelect EndSelect Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc Func screenshotWidgetTransition($image, $delay = 0, $speed = 1, $sleep = 2000) Local $a, $d = $c, $iX, $iY $ssImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile($image) $iX = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($ssImage) $iY = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($ssImage) $FDesktop=$ssH/$ssW $Fact =1 If $iX > $ssW And $FDesktop > ($iY/$iX) Then $Fact=$ssW/$iX ElseIf $iY > $ssH Then $Fact=$ssH/$iY EndIf $H1 = Round(($Fact * $iY),0) $W1 = Round(($Fact * $iX),0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($ssGraphic[$d], $ssImage,($ssW - $W1)/2, ($ssH - $H1) / 2,$W1,$H1) WinSetTrans($ssGDI[$d], "", 0) WinSetOnTop($ssGDI[$d], "", 1) For $a = 0 To 254 Step $speed WinSetTrans($ssGDI[$d], "", $a) Sleep($delay) Next WinSetTrans($ssGDI[$d], "", 254) WinSetOnTop($ssGDI[Not ($d)], "", 0) WinSetTrans($ssGDI[Not ($d)], "", 0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($ssGraphic[Not ($d)]) $c = 1 - $d _GDIPlus_ImageDispose ($ssImage) ; very important to realease the pics Sleep($sleep) EndFunc ;==>screenshotWidgetTransition Func screenshotWidgetInit($ssW,$ssH,$ssX,$ssY) $ssGDI[2] = GUICreate("", $ssW, $ssH, $ssX, $ssY, $WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_MDICHILD, $mainWindow) $ssGDI[0] = GUICreate("", $ssW, $ssH, 3, 3, $WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_MDICHILD, $ssGDI[2]) $ssGDI[1] = GUICreate("", $ssW, $ssH, 3, 3, $WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_MDICHILD, $ssGDI[2]) ; GUISetBkColor("0x" & $bg_color, $ssGDI[2]) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $ssGDI[2]) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $ssGDI[0]) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $ssGDI[1]) WinSetTrans($ssGDI[0], "", 0) WinSetTrans($ssGDI[1], "", 0) _GDIPlus_Startup() $ssGraphic[0] = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($ssGDI[0]) $ssGraphic[1] = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($ssGDI[1]) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($ssGraphic[0], "0xFF" & $bg_color) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($ssGraphic[1], "0xFF" & $bg_color) EndFunc ;==>screenshotWidgetInit Func _Exit() _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($ssImage) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($ssGraphic[0]) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($ssGraphic[1]) GUIDelete($ssGDI[0]) GUIDelete($ssGDI[1]) GUIDelete($ssGDI[2]) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Exit EndFunc ;==>_Exit I hope someone can shed light on this; perhaps a different approach is needed?
      Thank you in advance!
      P.S.
      The script is patched from different scripts of different users in the forum - thank you again users!
    • Daka
      By Daka
      I know there are listbox and listview, but now I have?
      here is the video of infowindow 
      I tried to read mouse selection like for listbox:
      $listWindow = "[CLASS:TFormResearchGR]" $topicsList = "[CLASS:TMWrapper; INSTANCE:255]" WinWait($listWindow, "", 60) $hdlWindow = WinGetHandle($listWindow) $hdlList = ControlGetHandle($hdlWindow, "", $topicsList) _GUICtrlListBox_ClickItem($hdlList, 0, "left") $countOfList = _GUICtrlListBox_GetCount($hdlList) ConsoleWrite("Count of list: " & $countOfList & @LF) count of list is not working.
      I realiezed that there are difference between listbox and listview, but this is something different.
      and till now I never saw that you can go inside with infotool and also get instances.

so Im confused how to get the list number and the names of selection?
    • AndyS19
      By AndyS19
      I have a listview with 3 columns and I want to set the 3rd column's color based on the item's 'Param' value, but even though I set up for the 3rd column, the entire row always gets the color.
      My test code is below, but here is the pertinent code:
      Func WM_NOTIFY($hWnd, $iMsg, $iwParam, $ilParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $iwParam, $ilParam Local $hWndFrom, $iCode, $tNMHDR $tNMHDR = DllStructCreate($tagNMHDR, $ilParam) $hWndFrom = HWnd(DllStructGetData($tNMHDR, "hWndFrom")) $iCode = DllStructGetData($tNMHDR, "Code") Switch $hWndFrom Case $hListView Switch $iCode Case $NM_CUSTOMDRAW Local $iDrawStage, $tCustDraw $tCustDraw = DllStructCreate($tagNMLVCUSTOMDRAW, $ilParam) $iDrawStage = DllStructGetData($tCustDraw, 'dwDrawStage') Switch $iDrawStage Case BitOR(0, $CDDS_ITEMPREPAINT) ;, $CDDS_SUBITEM) setItemColor($tCustDraw, $hWndFrom) Return $CDRF_NOTIFYSUBITEMDRAW EndSwitch EndSwitch EndSwitch Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc ;==>WM_NOTIFY Func setItemColor($tCustDraw, $hWnd) Local $iIndex, $color, $iSubitem $iIndex = DllStructGetData($tCustDraw, 'dwItemSpec') ; item number $color = _GUICtrlListView_GetItemParam($hWnd, $iIndex) $iSubitem = DllStructGetData($tCustDraw, 'iSubItem') ; Here, I want to only change the color of the 3rd col, and not the 1st and 2nd cols DllStructSetData($tCustDraw, 'iSubItem', 2) ; always use the 3rd column (the 'sample' col) logmsg("+++: setItemColor($tCustDraw, 0x" & Hex($hWnd) & ") entered ... " _ & ", $iIndex = " & $iIndex & ", $iSubItem = " & $iSubitem & ", $color = " & Hex($color)) DllStructSetData($tCustDraw, 'clrText', $color) ; set the Text color DllStructSetData($tCustDraw, 'clrTextBk', bitnot($color)) ; set the background color EndFunc ;==>setItemColor Func logmsg($msg, $lnum = @ScriptLineNumber) ConsoleWrite("+++:" & $lnum & ": " & $msg & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>logmsg
      Here is the full test code:
      #include-once ;#cs #NoTrayIcon #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=n #AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w 4 -w 5 -w 6 #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=N Opt("GUICloseOnESC", 1) ; ESC closes GUI? (0 = no, 1 = yes) Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) ; Change to OnEvent mode Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1) OnAutoItExitRegister("_test_exit") Opt("GUIEventOptions", 1) ;0=default, 1=just notification, 2=GuiCtrlRead tab index Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", -2) ;1=start, 2=subStr, 3=exact, 4=advanced, -1 to -4=Nocase #include <GuiListBox.au3> #include <ListViewConstants.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <ColorConstants.au3> Global $__MCP_obj, $__MCP_GUI_hWnd, $idListView, $hListView Global $hMainWin test() Exit Func test() $hMainWin = GUICreate("Test window", 120, 100, @DesktopWidth / 2, -1) GUICtrlCreateButton("Hwnd", 10, 10, 40, 20) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "handle_1stTEST_btn") GUICtrlCreateButton("ID", 50, 10, 40, 20) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "handle_2ndTEST_btn") GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_test_exit") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While (1) Sleep(17) WEnd EndFunc ;==>test Func _myColorPicker($obj) logmsg("+++: $obj = 0x" & Hex($obj) & @CRLF) Local $flags = 0 Local $ww, $wh, $x, $y, $w, $h $__MCP_obj = $obj $ww = 350 $wh = 500 $x = 200 $y = 150 $__MCP_GUI_hWnd = GUICreate("myColorPicker", $ww, $wh, $x, $y, $flags) $x = 10 $y = 10 $w = 150 $h = 20 GUICtrlCreateButton("Set caller's color", $x, $y, $w, $h) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "__MCP_handle_SetColor_btn") $y += $h + 5 $w = $ww - 25 $h = $wh - 100 $idListView = GUICtrlCreateListView("", $x, $y, $w, $h, -1, BitOR($LVS_EX_GRIDLINES, $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT)) $hListView = GUICtrlGetHandle($idListView) $x = $ww / 2 - 50 $y = $wh - 60 $w = 100 $h = 25 GUICtrlCreateButton("Quit Popup", $x, $y, $w, $h) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "__MCP_handle_QUIT_btn") GUICtrlSetFont($idListView, 8.5, -1, -1, "courier new") _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($idListView, "Name", 100) _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($idListView, "Value", 100) _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($idListView, "Sample", 100) _GUICtrlListView_SetColumnWidth($idListView, 0, 100) _GUICtrlListView_SetColumnWidth($idListView, 1, 80) logmsg("+++: $idListView = " & $idListView) logmsg("+++: $hListView = 0x" & Hex($hListView)) __MCP_populateListView($hListView) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_NOTIFY, "WM_NOTIFY") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $__MCP_GUI_hWnd) EndFunc ;==>_myColorPicker Func WM_NOTIFY($hWnd, $iMsg, $iwParam, $ilParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $iwParam, $ilParam Local $hWndFrom, $iCode, $tNMHDR $tNMHDR = DllStructCreate($tagNMHDR, $ilParam) $hWndFrom = HWnd(DllStructGetData($tNMHDR, "hWndFrom")) $iCode = DllStructGetData($tNMHDR, "Code") Switch $hWndFrom Case $hListView Switch $iCode Case $NM_CUSTOMDRAW Local $iDrawStage, $tCustDraw $tCustDraw = DllStructCreate($tagNMLVCUSTOMDRAW, $ilParam) $iDrawStage = DllStructGetData($tCustDraw, 'dwDrawStage') Switch $iDrawStage Case BitOR(0, $CDDS_ITEMPREPAINT) ;, $CDDS_SUBITEM) setItemColor($tCustDraw, $hWndFrom) Return $CDRF_NOTIFYSUBITEMDRAW EndSwitch EndSwitch EndSwitch Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc ;==>WM_NOTIFY Func setItemColor($tCustDraw, $hWnd) Local $iIndex, $color, $iSubitem $iIndex = DllStructGetData($tCustDraw, 'dwItemSpec') ; item number $color = _GUICtrlListView_GetItemParam($hWnd, $iIndex) $iSubitem = DllStructGetData($tCustDraw, 'iSubItem') ; Here, I want to only change the color of the 3rd col, and not the 1st and 2nd cols DllStructSetData($tCustDraw, 'iSubItem', 2) ; always use the 3rd column (the 'sample' col) logmsg("+++: setItemColor($tCustDraw, 0x" & Hex($hWnd) & ") entered ... " _ & ", $iIndex = " & $iIndex & ", $iSubItem = " & $iSubitem & ", $color = " & Hex($color)) DllStructSetData($tCustDraw, 'clrText', $color) ; set the Text color DllStructSetData($tCustDraw, 'clrTextBk', bitnot($color)) ; set the background color EndFunc ;==>setItemColor Func logmsg($msg, $lnum = @ScriptLineNumber) ConsoleWrite("+++:" & $lnum & ": " & $msg & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>logmsg Func __MCP_exit() GUIDelete($__MCP_GUI_hWnd) EndFunc ;==>__MCP_exit Func __MCP_handle_SetColor_btn() If (IsHWnd($__MCP_obj)) Then GUISetBkColor($COLOR_BLUE, $__MCP_obj) Else GUICtrlSetBkColor($__MCP_obj, $COLOR_BLUE) EndIf EndFunc ;==>__MCP_handle_SetColor_btn Func __MCP_populateListView($hWnd) Local $text, $parts, $iIndex Local Static $aItems[] = [ _ "BLACK | " & $CLR_BLACK & "|" & "", _ "BLUE | " & $CLR_BLUE & "|" & "", _ "RED | " & $CLR_RED & "|" & "", _ "WHITE | " & $CLR_WHITE & "|" & "", _ "YELLOW | " & $CLR_YELLOW & "|" & "" _ ] _GUICtrlListView_BeginUpdate($hWnd) _GUICtrlListView_DeleteAllItems($hWnd) For $ndx = 0 To UBound($aItems) - 1 $text = $aItems[$ndx] $parts = StringSplit($text, "|", 2) $parts[0] = StringStripWS($parts[0], 3) $parts[2] = StringStripWS($parts[2], 3) $iIndex = _GUICtrlListView_AddItem($hWnd, $parts[0], -1, $parts[1]) _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($hWnd, $iIndex, Hex($parts[1]), 1) _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($hWnd, $iIndex, $parts[0], 2) Next _GUICtrlListView_EndUpdate($hWnd) EndFunc ;==>__MCP_populateListView Func __MCP_handle_QUIT_btn() GUIDelete($__MCP_GUI_hWnd) EndFunc ;==>__MCP_handle_QUIT_btn Func handle_1stTEST_btn() _myColorPicker($hMainWin) EndFunc ;==>handle_1stTEST_btn Func handle_2ndTEST_btn() _myColorPicker(@GUI_CtrlId) EndFunc ;==>handle_2ndTEST_btn Func _test_exit() Exit EndFunc ;==>_test_exit