Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
darkshark

Treeview Explorer tristate

12 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

I added tristate to the UDF TV Explorer, but is not working right, it does not select any subfolders ...

and i'm having trouble with some functions also as:

MyCtrlSetItemState()

MyCtrlGetItemState()

CheckChildItems() *I think the problem of the tristate is here*

CheckParents() *or here*

TV Explorer here:

and functions used to add a tristate came of this topic:

Video of the problem:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/58055873/Tv%20Explorer%20Treeview.wmv

the result are atacched!

Can someone try to fix please?

thanks and sorry for my bad English!

TVExplorer Tristate.rar

Edited by darkshark

I've read all!

no work right!

Nothing in your included .rar shows what problem you are having. How about a detailed description of the issue you are seeing, rather than a "here, fix it for me" request?

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

My VLC player can't play this file (fourcc: MSS2).

http://smplayer.sourceforge.net/

Newer stumbled on unsupported format or error on files with him. Probably one of the best free players on the net.

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.

I guess the reason is that the sub-folder checkboxes do not exist until the parent is expanded the first time. On the first expansion you need to check the parents state and set it for the childs manually.

I guess the reason is that the sub-folder checkboxes do not exist until the parent is expanded the first time.

Yes but more precise description is:

The sub-folder treeview items (included their checkboxes) don't exist until the parent is expanded the first time.

thankyou for support!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• corgano
      By corgano
      I can't explain easily what i want to do, so i made a picture:

What i want to do is to specify a treeview item, and then be able to move it right to be a child of the previous item, or left to do the opposite (make a child into a sibling). I also want to move and child items of the target with it, like in the bottom half of the above image depicts. However I didn't see any functions in the help file to move items around. All i want is a button that when pressed, makes the selected item and any of selected item's children move one layer to the right / left. Does anyone know how?

Edit: something along the lines of _GUICtrlTreeView_Level but SET level
    • siva1612
      By siva1612
      I would like to create a window like the one shown below. The requirements are as below
      1. The title bar should be opaque.
      2. The parent window/Main screen will be below the side menu/child window
      3. The left side of the side menu window should be opaque.
      4. The right side should be semi-transparent. 

Any idea to help?
    • Tjalve
      By Tjalve
      Hi everyone. Im creating a GUI for an application. Im usinga  treeview item and i want to add some information to the side of the treeview based on what cilditem you are pressing. For the moment i have a "get info" button that works. But that means that you have to select your child in the treeview, and then press a button to gte the info. I want the info to be visable as soon as you select it.
      With uther controls you can just add it to the loop but it doesnt seem to work with tyhe UDF version of the treeview control. Is there anything I can do?
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiTreeView.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> ;~ Create GUI dim $guilabel[7] local $currentlevel = 1 Local $hGui = GUICreate( "Grejs", 1000, 500, 600, 300, BitOR( $GUI_SS_DEFAULT_GUI, $WS_MAXIMIZEBOX, $WS_SIZEBOX ) ) Local $iBorderWidth = 4, $aPos = WinGetClientSize( $hGui ) $idTV = _GUICtrlTreeView_Create($hGui, $iBorderWidth, $iBorderWidth, $aPos[0]-2*$iBorderWidth-400, $aPos[1]-2*$iBorderWidth-30 ) $root_level = _GUICtrlTreeView_Add($idTV,0,"Root") $item1 = _GUICtrlTreeView_AddChild($idTV, $root_level, "child1") $item2 = _GUICtrlTreeView_AddChild($idTV, $root_level, "child2") $item3 = _GUICtrlTreeView_AddChild($idTV, $root_level, "child3") ;~ Start Gui GUISetState() While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop Case $idTV MsgBox(0,"","") EndSwitch WEnd GUIDelete($hGui) Exit In this example, i want the msgbox to appear whenevr i select something in the treeview. It ios not my full code, but its an example of the problam i have. Help is much appritiated
      /G
    • ur
      By ur
      I have created below code to run the python file.
      #RequireAdmin #Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=icon.ico #AutoIt3Wrapper_Outfile=RunTaskRun.Exe #EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #cs ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- AutoIt Version: 3.3.14.0 Author: Uday Kiran Reddy(ur) Script Function: To log python data to a file. #ce ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include "C:\Automation\ISMBuild\Library.au3" #include "ProcessEx_AddedNewEntryForLogging.au3" #include "CheckChangeinCommit.au3" If not NoChangesRequired() Then SendMail("Changes are in commit of erwin-main Repo","Will intimate once binaries are copied to Installshield machine") $hProcessHandle = _Process_RunCommand($PROCESS_RUN, $PROCESS_COMMAND & "C:\Python27\python.exe C:\BuildServer\AutoBuildServer\TaskRun.py") ; Capture the Process Handle $iPID = @extended ; Note the PID $returncode = _Process_DebugLogRunCommand($hProcessHandle, $iPID) ; Display the results in real-time Logging("Completed with ReturnCode "&$returncode) Else SendMail("No Changes are not there in commit of erwin-main Repo","So no Binaries for today.If it is needed, please remove the text file from location: "& @TempDir&"\git_erwin_commit.txt") EndIf When I kill the autoit execution exe in the middle of execution, it is not terminating the python.exe launched from script.
      Can you suggest how to do this?
    • InunoTaishou
      By InunoTaishou
      When creating an mdi child using _WinApi_SetParent the close event for the parent is not run until the child window is closed. Is there any way to close the child windows when the parent's close button is pressed? It seems that when you close from the task bar the parent close function is run first.
      #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <GUIConstants.au3> Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) Global $hParent = GUICreate("Parent", 800, 600) Global $hChild = GUICreate("Child", 300, 200, 0, 0) _WinAPI_SetParent($hChild, $hParent) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hParent) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hChild) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, CloseWinParent, $hParent) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, CloseWinChild, $hChild) While (True) Sleep(100) WEnd Func CloseWinParent() ConsoleWrite("CloseWinParent" & @LF) GUIDelete($hParent) Exit 0 EndFunc Func CloseWinChild() ConsoleWrite("CloseWinChild" & @LF) GUIDelete($hChild) EndFunc Also, looking at the help file
      This is wrong. I've used _WinApi_SetParent in the past to set autoit created programs to the child of other programs. Perhaps it was like this in the past but Windows 7 and greater different applications can be child and parent.