Sign in to follow this  
Zoldex

GUICtrlCreatePic strange behaviour

Zoldex

I'm trying to displaya picture on a gui but it doesn't work if I make some GDI+ operations just before creating the gui:

#include <GuiConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#Include <ScreenCapture.au3>
#Include <Misc.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>

Local $GUIimg_title,$GUIwidth,$GUIheight,$GUILeft,$GUITop

Local $filename = FileOpenDialog("Select image", @ScriptDir, "Image (*.jpg;*.bmp)", 3)

_GDIPlus_Startup()

Local $imagefromfile = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile($filename) ;Create an image object based on a file
Local $GUIwidth = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($imagefromfile)
Local $GUIheight = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($imagefromfile)

; Display image
$hBitmap_GUI = GUICreate("", $GUIwidth, $GUIheight)
$hPic = GUICtrlCreatePic($filename, 0, 0)

GUISetState()
_GDIPlus_Shutdown()

While 1

Switch GUIGetMsg()
Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE;, $hCancel_Button
Exit
;~
EndSwitch

WEnd

Instead it works if I remove GDI+ ... Can't understand why!

#Include <Misc.au3>

Local $filename = FileOpenDialog("Select image", @ScriptDir, "Image (*.jpg;*.bmp)", 3)

;~ _GDIPlus_Startup()

;~ Local $imagefromfile = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile($filename) ;Create an image object based on a file
;~ Local $GUIwidth = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($imagefromfile)
;~ Local $GUIheight = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($imagefromfile)
;~ _GDIPlus_Shutdown()

; Display image
;$hBitmap_GUI = GUICreate("", $GUIwidth, $GUIheight)
$hBitmap_GUI = GUICreate("", 800, 800); <---- had to use fixed size...
$hPic = GUICtrlCreatePic($filename, 1, 1)

GUISetState()

While 1

Switch GUIGetMsg()
Exit
;~
EndSwitch

WEnd

:huh2:

Any hints?

Edited by Zoldex

BrewManNH

Not sure why the GDI+ stuff is causing a problem, but if all you need it for is to get the dimensions of the file, you could do it this way.

#include <ScreenCapture.au3>
#include <Misc.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
Local $GUIimg_title, $GUIwidth, $GUIheight, $GUILeft, $GUITop

;~ _GDIPlus_Startup()

;~ Local $imagefromfile = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile($filename) ;Create an image object based on a file
;~ Local $GUIwidth = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($imagefromfile)
;~ Local $GUIheight = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($imagefromfile)

;~ _GDIPlus_Shutdown()

; Display image
$aDimensions = StringRegExp(_FileGetProperty($filename, "height"), "(d+)", 2)
$GUIheight = $aDimensions[0]
$aDimensions = StringRegExp(_FileGetProperty($filename, "width"), "(d+)", 2)
$GUIwidth = $aDimensions[0]
$hPic = GUICtrlCreatePic($filename, 0, 0, 0, 0)

GUISetState()

While 1

Switch GUIGetMsg()
            Exit

EndSwitch

WEnd
;===============================================================================
; Function Name.....: _FileGetProperty
; Description.......: Returns a property or all properties for a file.
; Version...........: 1.0.2
; Change Date.......: 05-16-2012
; AutoIt Version....: 3.2.12.1+
; Parameter(s)......: $S_PATH - String containing the file path to return the property from.
;                     $S_PROPERTY - [optional] String containing the name of the property to return. (default = "")
; Requirements(s)...: None
; Return Value(s)...: Success: Returns a string containing the property value.
;                       If $S_PROPERTY is empty, an two-dimensional array is returned:
;                         $av_array[0][0] = Number of properties.
;                         $av_array[1][0] = 1st property name.
;                         $as_array[1][1] = 1st property value.
;                         $av_array[n][0] = nth property name.
;                         $as_array[n][1] = nth property value.
;                     Failure: Returns 0 and sets @error to:
;                       1 = The folder $S_PATH does not exist.
;                       2 = The property $S_PROPERTY does not exist or the array could not be created.
;                       3 = Unable to create the "Shell.Application" object $objShell.
; Author(s).........: - Simucal <Simucal@gmail.com>
;                     - Modified by: Sean Hart <autoit@hartmail.ca>
;                     - Modified by: teh_hahn <sPiTsHiT@gmx.de>
;                     - Modified by: BrewManNH
; URL...............: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/34732-udf-getfileproperty/page__view__findpost__p__557571
; Note(s)...........: Modified the script that teh_hahn posted at the above link to include the properties that
;                     Vista and Win 7 include that Windows XP doesn't. Also removed the ReDims for the $av_ret array and
;                     replaced it with a single ReDim after it has found all the properties, this should speed things up.
;===============================================================================
Func _FileGetProperty($S_PATH, Const $S_PROPERTY = "")
    $S_PATH = StringRegExpReplace($S_PATH, '["'']', "") ; strip the quotes, if any from the incoming string
    If Not FileExists($S_PATH) Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0)
    Local Const $objShell = ObjCreate("Shell.Application")
    If @error Then Return SetError(3, 0, 0)
    Local $iPropertyCount = 300 ; arbitrary number used, Windows 7 only returns 289 properties, Windows XP only returns 38 (future proofing)
    Local Const $S_FILE = StringTrimLeft($S_PATH, StringInStr($S_PATH, "", 0, -1))
    Local Const $S_DIR = StringTrimRight($S_PATH, StringLen($S_FILE) + 1)
    Local Const $objFolder = $objShell.NameSpace($S_DIR)
    Local Const $objFolderItem = $objFolder.Parsename($S_FILE)
    If $S_PROPERTY Then
        For $I = -1 To $iPropertyCount + 1
            If $objFolder.GetDetailsOf($objFolder.Items, $I) = $S_PROPERTY Then
                Return $objFolder.GetDetailsOf($objFolderItem, $I)
            EndIf
        Next
        Return SetError(2, 0, 0)
    EndIf
    Local $av_ret[$iPropertyCount][2] = [[1]]
    For $I = 1 To $iPropertyCount + 1
        If $objFolder.GetDetailsOf($objFolder.Items, $I) Then
            $av_ret[$I][0] = $objFolder.GetDetailsOf($objFolder.Items, $I - 1)
            $av_ret[$I][1] = $objFolder.GetDetailsOf($objFolderItem, $I - 1)
            $av_ret[0][0] += 1
        EndIf
    Next
    ReDim $av_ret[$av_ret[0][0] + 1][2]
    If Not $av_ret[1][0] Then Return SetError(2, 0, 0)
    Return $av_ret
EndFunc   ;==>_FileGetProperty

I used the RegEx because the results on my computer returns ### pixels, where the ### is the dimension size and this will strip off anything not a number.

This works on Windows 7, XP does not have this information available, but does have the Dimensions property you could work with.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Andreik

It's because you do not dispose the image and is still in use. Try this:

#Include <Misc.au3>

_GDIPlus_Startup()

Local $imagefromfile = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile($filename) ;Create an image object based on a file
Local $GUIwidth = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($imagefromfile)
Local $GUIheight = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($imagefromfile)
_GDIPlus_ImageDispose($imagefromfile)
_GDIPlus_Shutdown()

; Display image
$hPic = GUICtrlCreatePic($filename, 0, 0, $GUIwidth, $GUIheight)

GUISetState()

While 1

Switch GUIGetMsg()
Exit
;~
EndSwitch

WEnd
  • Like 1

When the words fail... music speaks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Pricehacker
      By Pricehacker
      Hello,
      I am making a program where the button is an image that "changes" when specific conditions are fullfilled. Problem is that these images have different dimensions and when a smaller picture is displayed over a bigger one both will be seen, therefore i would like the images to be hidden, invincible or, alternatively, deleted.
      I have tried using _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear() with no luck
      However that might just be me not using it right as im quite new to autoit
      Here is the code if you want to test run it:
      Thanks to everyone helping!
    • Skeletor
      By Skeletor
      Hi Guys,
      Is it possible to get a variable on your For..Next loop? 

Local $Lines1 = _FileCountLines(C:\temp\test.txt) Local $linesToCount2 = $Lines1 + 2 $var = Number($linesToCount2) For $count = 1 To _FileCountLines($FileRead2) Step 1 For $i = $var To $count Next ;Code does stuff here Next Somehow my code doesn't work even though I thought I could convert the variable to a Integer / Number.
      This code I posted above does not move to the next value.
      But the code below does... why is that?
      For $count = 1 To _FileCountLines($FileRead2) Step 1 For $i = 2 To $count Next ;Code does stuff here Next  
      Why is the For loop resetting itself?
      Is it because the program does not cache the variable and needs to keep on acquiring this variable each time?
      If so , how would you make this variable static?

• Miliardsto
      By Miliardsto
      I got that func
      Func makeHelpImgGUI($title,$width,$height,$img) $img = GUICtrlCreatePic("",20,40,$width,$height) _ResourceSetImageToCtrl($img, "HERE") EndFunc and I call this func like that
      makeHelpImgGUI("Image",1190, 800,$SETTINGS_JPG)  
      so what is the problem in the parameter where is - "HERE" I need value of img but passed as string
      so $img = $SETTINGS_JPG and how make it "SETTINGS_JPG"

I tried something like that but not work
      Func makeHelpImgGUI($title,$width,$height,$img) $name_str = String($img) $name_str = StringTrimLeft ($name_str, 1 ) $img = GUICtrlCreatePic("",20,40,$width,$height) _ResourceSetImageToCtrl($img, $name_str) EndFunc  
    • UEZ
      By UEZ
      Here another example to mark the desktop to get the marked region for capturing. This example is not perfect and not very fast (room for improvements).
      ;coded by UEZ build 2018-09-25 beta #include <APISysConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WinAPIGdi.au3> #include <WinAPISysWin.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Global $__g_hGUI_MarkArea, $__g_hGUI_Bg, $__g_iLabel_TL, $__g_iLabel_TM, $__g_iLabel_TR, $__g_iLabel_LM, $__g_iLabel_RM, $__g_iLabel_BL, $__g_iLabel_BM, _ $__g_iLabel_BR, $__g_iOldCursor, $__g_iW, $__g_iH, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots = 0xFFFFFF, $__g_iBorder = 4, $__g_bSelectionDone = False Global $aRect = _GDIPlus_MarkScreenRegionAnimated() _ArrayDisplay($aRect, "Marked area coordinates") Func _GDIPlus_MarkScreenRegionAnimated($bAnim = True) _GDIPlus_Startup() Local Const $hFullScreen = WinGetHandle("[TITLE:Program Manager;CLASS:Progman]") Local Const $aFullScreen = WinGetPos($hFullScreen) $__g_hGUI_Bg = GUICreate("", $aFullScreen[2], $aFullScreen[3], $aFullScreen[0], $aFullScreen[1], BitOR($WS_CLIPCHILDREN, $WS_POPUP), $WS_EX_TOPMOST) ;to avoid cursor flickering and for proper control read WinSetTrans($__g_hGUI_Bg, "", 0x01) $__g_hGUI_MarkArea = GUICreate("", 1, 1, -1, -1, $bAnim ? $WS_POPUP : BitOR($WS_POPUP, $WS_BORDER), BitOR($WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_LAYERED), $__g_hGUI_Bg) GUISetBkColor(0xABCDEF, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If Not $bAnim Then $__g_iColor_ResizeDots = 0xFF0000 $__g_iLabel_TL = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ;top left GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots) $__g_iLabel_TM = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ;top mid GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots) $__g_iLabel_TR = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ;top right GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots) $__g_iLabel_LM = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ;left mid GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots) $__g_iLabel_RM = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ;right mid GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots) $__g_iLabel_BL = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ;bottom left GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots) $__g_iLabel_BM = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ;bottom mid GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots) $__g_iLabel_BR = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ;bottom right GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots) GUISetState(@SW_SHOWNA, $__g_hGUI_Bg) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $__g_iOldCursor = MouseGetCursor() GUISetCursor(3, 1, $__g_hGUI_Bg) GUISetCursor(3, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, 0xABCDEF, 0xF0) Local $aMPos, $aPrevMPos[2] = [MouseGetPos(0) + 1, MouseGetPos(1) + 1], $iID, $aCI, $iX, $iY, $aOldWinPos, $aOldMPos, $bMoved Do Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE If $bAnim Then GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "") DllCall("user32.dll", "bool", "KillTimer", "hwnd", $__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "uint_ptr", $iID) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_ERASEBKGND, "") EndIf _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Local $aResult = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aResult[2] = WinGetClientSize($__g_hGUI_MarkArea)[0] $aResult[3] = WinGetClientSize($__g_hGUI_MarkArea)[1] GUIDelete($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) GUIDelete($__g_hGUI_Bg) Return $aResult EndSwitch $aMPos = MouseGetPos() If ($aMPos[0] <> $aPrevMPos[0] Or $aMPos[1] <> $aPrevMPos[1]) And (Not $__g_bSelectionDone) Then WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $aMPos[0], $aMPos[1]) $aPrevMPos = $aMPos EndIf $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] And (Not $__g_bSelectionDone) Then $aGUIStartPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $bAnim Then GUIRegisterMsg($WM_ERASEBKGND, "WM_ERASEBKGND") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "PlayBorderAnim") $iID = DllCall("User32.dll", "uint_ptr", "SetTimer", "hwnd", $__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "uint_ptr", 1, "uint", 50, "ptr", 0)[0] EndIf While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aMPos = MouseGetPos() $__g_iW = Abs($aMPos[0] - $aGUIStartPos[0]) + 1 $__g_iH = Abs($aMPos[1] - $aGUIStartPos[1]) + 1 If $aMPos[0] < $aGUIStartPos[0] Then $iX = $aMPos[0] Else $iX = $aGUIStartPos[0] EndIf If $aMPos[1] < $aGUIStartPos[1] Then $iY = $aMPos[1] Else $iY = $aGUIStartPos[1] EndIf WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $iX, $iY, $__g_iW, $__g_iH) UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) WEnd $__g_bSelectionDone = True GUISetCursor(3, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) ElseIf $aCI[3] And $__g_bSelectionDone Then $aGUIStartPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If _WinAPI_PtInRectEx(MouseGetPos(0), MouseGetPos(1), $aGUIStartPos[0], $aGUIStartPos[1], $aGUIStartPos[0] + $aGUIStartPos[2], $aGUIStartPos[1] + $aGUIStartPos[3]) Then $aMPos = MouseGetPos() $aGUIStartPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) While $aCI[3] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $aGUIStartPos[0] - ($aMPos[0] - MouseGetPos(0)), $aGUIStartPos[1] - ($aMPos[1] - MouseGetPos(1)), $__g_iW, $__g_iH) GUISetCursor(0, 1, $__g_hGUI_Bg) GUISetCursor(0, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WEnd GUISetCursor(3, 1, $__g_hGUI_Bg) GUISetCursor(3, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) EndIf EndIf If $__g_bSelectionDone Then $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If @error Then ContinueLoop Switch $aCI[4] Case $__g_iLabel_TL GUISetCursor(12, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] Then $aOldWinPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aOldMPos = MouseGetPos() While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", MouseGetPos(0), MouseGetPos(1), $aOldWinPos[2] + ($aOldMPos[0] - MouseGetPos(0)), $aOldWinPos[3] + ($aOldMPos[1] - MouseGetPos(1))) WEnd UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) EndIf Case $__g_iLabel_BR GUISetCursor(12, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] Then $aOldWinPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aOldMPos = MouseGetPos() While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $aOldWinPos[0], $aOldWinPos[1], $aOldWinPos[2] - ($aOldMPos[0] - MouseGetPos(0)), $aOldWinPos[3] - ($aOldMPos[1] - MouseGetPos(1))) WEnd UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) EndIf Case $__g_iLabel_TR GUISetCursor(10, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] Then $aOldWinPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aOldMPos = MouseGetPos() While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $aOldWinPos[0], MouseGetPos(1), $aOldWinPos[2] - ($aOldMPos[0] - MouseGetPos(0)), $aOldWinPos[3] + ($aOldMPos[1] - MouseGetPos(1))) WEnd UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) EndIf Case $__g_iLabel_BL GUISetCursor(10, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] Then $aOldWinPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aOldMPos = MouseGetPos() While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", MouseGetPos(0), $aOldWinPos[1], $aOldWinPos[2] + ($aOldMPos[0] - MouseGetPos(0)), $aOldWinPos[3] - ($aOldMPos[1] - MouseGetPos(1))) WEnd UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) EndIf Case $__g_iLabel_LM GUISetCursor(13, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] Then $aOldWinPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aOldMPos = MouseGetPos() While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", MouseGetPos(0), $aOldWinPos[1], $aOldWinPos[2] + ($aOldMPos[0] - MouseGetPos(0)), $aOldWinPos[3]) WEnd UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) EndIf Case $__g_iLabel_RM GUISetCursor(13, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] Then $aOldWinPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aOldMPos = MouseGetPos() While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $aOldWinPos[0], $aOldWinPos[1], $aOldWinPos[2] - ($aOldMPos[0] - MouseGetPos(0)), $aOldWinPos[3]) WEnd UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) EndIf Case $__g_iLabel_TM GUISetCursor(11, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] Then $aOldWinPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aOldMPos = MouseGetPos() While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $aOldWinPos[0], MouseGetPos(1), $aOldWinPos[2], $aOldWinPos[3] + ($aOldMPos[1] - MouseGetPos(1))) WEnd UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) EndIf Case $__g_iLabel_BM GUISetCursor(11, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] Then $aOldWinPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aOldMPos = MouseGetPos() While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $aOldWinPos[0], $aOldWinPos[1], $aOldWinPos[2], $aOldWinPos[3] - ($aOldMPos[1] - MouseGetPos(1))) WEnd UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) EndIf Case Else GUISetCursor(3, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) EndSwitch EndIf Until False EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_MarkScreenRegionAnimated Func UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim = True) Local Const $aGUIStartPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $__g_bSelectionDone And $bAnim Then GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "") $__g_iW = $aGUIStartPos[2] $__g_iH = $aGUIStartPos[3] ControlMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $__g_iLabel_TL, 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ControlMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $__g_iLabel_TM, ($__g_iW - $__g_iBorder) / 2, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ControlMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $__g_iLabel_TR, ($__g_iW - $__g_iBorder - $__g_iBorder / 2), 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ControlMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $__g_iLabel_LM, 0, ($__g_iH - $__g_iBorder) / 2, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ControlMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $__g_iLabel_RM, ($__g_iW - $__g_iBorder - $__g_iBorder / 2), ($__g_iH - $__g_iBorder) / 2, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ControlMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $__g_iLabel_BL, 0, ($__g_iH - $__g_iBorder - $__g_iBorder / 2), $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ControlMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $__g_iLabel_BM, ($__g_iW - $__g_iBorder) / 2, ($__g_iH - $__g_iBorder - $__g_iBorder / 2), $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ControlMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $__g_iLabel_BR, ($__g_iW - $__g_iBorder - $__g_iBorder / 2), ($__g_iH - $__g_iBorder - $__g_iBorder / 2), $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) If $__g_bSelectionDone And $bAnim Then GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "PlayBorderAnim") EndFunc ;==>UpdateCtrlPos Func PlayBorderAnim() Local $aWinPos = WinGetClientSize($__g_hGUI_MarkArea), $iW = $aWinPos[0], $iH = $aWinPos[1] Local Static $fOffset = 0 Local Const $iSize = $__g_iBorder / 2 Local Const $hDC = _WinAPI_GetDC($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) Local Const $hHBitmap = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $iW, $iH) Local Const $hDC_backbuffer = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) Local Const $DC_obj = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $hHBitmap) Local Const $hCanvas = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHDC($hDC_backbuffer) Local Const $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFF0178D7, $iSize), $hPen2 = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFFFFFFFF, $iSize), _ $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFF000000 + $__g_iColor_ResizeDots), $hPen3 = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFF000000) _GDIPlus_PenSetDashStyle($hPen, $GDIP_DASHSTYLEDASHDOT) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hCanvas, 0xFFABCDEF) ;for faster performance direct dll calls DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen2, "float", 1 + $iSize, "float", 1 + $iSize, "float", $iW - 2 * $iSize - 2, "float", $iH - 2 * $iSize - 2) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetPenDashOffset", "handle", $hPen, "float", $fOffset) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen, "float", 1 + $iSize, "float", 1 + $iSize, "float", $iW - 2 * $iSize - 2, "float", $iH - 2 * $iSize - 2) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush, "float", 0, "float", 0, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen3, "float", 0, "float", 0, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) / 2, "float", 0, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen3, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) / 2, "float", 0, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", 0, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen3, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", 0, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush, "float", 0, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) / 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen3, "float", 0, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) / 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) / 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen3, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) / 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush, "float", 0, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen3, "float", 0, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) / 2, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen3, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) / 2, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen3, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) _WinAPI_BitBlt($hDC, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $hDC_backbuffer, 0, 0, $SRCCOPY) $fOffset += 0.5 _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCanvas) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $DC_obj) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hDC_backbuffer) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, $hDC) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen2) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen3) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) EndFunc ;==>PlayBorderAnim Func WM_ERASEBKGND($hWnd, $iMsgm, $wParam, $lParam) ;suppress repainting to avoid flickering but causes some other side effects #forceref $iMsgm, $wParam, $lParam Local Const $hBrush = _WinAPI_CreateSolidBrush(0xEFCDAB) ;BGR format ;~ _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, 0, 0, BitOR($RDW_NOERASE, $RDW_NOCHILDREN, $RDW_NOFRAME, $RDW_VALIDATE)) _WinAPI_SetClassLongEx($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, $GCL_HBRBACKGROUND, $hBrush) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBrush) Return 0 EndFunc ;==>WM_ERASEBKGND  
      Just press the lmb and move your mouse. When lmb is released you can adjust the size of the window by dragging the white rectangle to any direction. Rmb will move the marked area.
      Press ESC to get the coordinates of the marked region.
      If you have any improvements, please post it here.

Tested on Win10 x64 only.

• JoeWagner
      By JoeWagner
      I'm building a tool to remotely monitor CPU usage on my server.
      I have a working tool but I have a few issues I'd like some help with.
      1. The app uses more system memory on a continual growth rate...  It eventually starts displaying strange artifacts and the background flashes between black and and white behind the GDI+ elements.  I determined this couldn't be left to run for any amount of time (greater than 15-20 minutes) - Very frustrating.
      I suspect it's because it keeps drawing new GDI+ elements to replace the previous cycle ... the $bar1 = "" is enough to remove the image and allow the new image to be drawn there, but I don't have a handle for the original GDI+ element to throw it away... Not sure where they go...
      I also suspect there could be a better way to do what I'm doing here, but from a problem solving perspective - this is what I came up with - I will accept suggestions for how better to accomplish the same / better or acceptable results  
      I will not however accept corrections on grammar, punctuation or commenting - I didn't comment this as I was going, I use the variables that make sense to me (or as they were when I lifted them from the scraps I found on the internet) and you can never be too careful with punctuation.
      2. I have a WMI query that is used to remotely pull the CPU data from the server - if I supply the wrong credentials the app crashes... I tried to make it show an error and go back to allow me to try again ... doesn't work. Any help with catching that error and preventing the crash would be super helpful. (works great if the credentials are correct; domain or local)

The whole thing below... 
      #include <Date.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <GuiConstantsEX.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> Global $__g_hGDIPDll Global $graph[21] Global $timer, $timeout = 500 Global $hFlag = 0 $timer = TimerInit() $main = GUICreate("CPU Graph", 125, 220, Default, Default, Default, BitOR($WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW, $WS_EX_TOPMOST)) $bar1 = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 10, 10, 5, 100) $bar2 = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 15, 10, 5, 100) $bar3 = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 20, 10, 5, 100) $bar4 = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 25, 10, 5, 100) $bar5 = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 30, 10, 5, 100) $bar6 = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 35, 10, 5, 100) $bar7 = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 40, 10, 5, 100) $bar8 = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 45, 10, 5, 100) $bar9 = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 50, 10, 5, 100) $bar10 = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 55, 10, 5, 100) $bar11 = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 60, 10, 5, 100) $bar12 = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 65, 10, 5, 100) $bar13 = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 70, 10, 5, 100) $bar14 = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 75, 10, 5, 100) $bar15 = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 80, 10, 5, 100) $bar16 = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 85, 10, 5, 100) $bar17 = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 90, 10, 5, 100) $bar18 = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 95, 10, 5, 100) $bar19 = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 100, 10, 5, 100) $bar20 = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 105, 10, 5, 100) $host = GUICtrlCreateInput("Host", 10, 115, 100, 20, $ES_AUTOHSCROLL) $user = GUICtrlCreateInput("User", 10, 140, 100, 20, $ES_AUTOHSCROLL) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 400) $pass = GUICtrlCreateInput("Pass", 10, 165, 100, 20, BitOR($ES_PASSWORD,$ES_AUTOHSCROLL)) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 400) $start = GUICtrlCreateButton("Start", 10, 190, 100, 20, $BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON) GUISetState() While 1 $msg = GUIGetMsg() If $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then ExitLoop If $msg = $start Then ConnectWMI() If $hFlag = 1 Then If TimerDiff($timer) > $timeout Then UpdateGraph() EndIf WEnd Func ConnectWMI() Global $hostname = GUICtrlRead($host) If Ping($hostname, 2000) = 0 Then Msgbox(0, "Error", "Unable to reach specified host") Return 0 EndIf Local $usr = GUICtrlRead($user) Local $pwd = GUICtrlRead($pass) Global $objSWbemLocator = ObjCreate("WbemScripting.SWbemLocator") Global $objWMIService = $objSWbemLocator.ConnectServer($hostname, "root\cimv2", $usr, $pwd) If @error Then Msgbox(0, "Error", "Unable to connect to the Host with the supplied credentials") Return 0 EndIf $hFlag = 1 UpdateGraph() EndFunc Func UpdateGraph() $usage = _Processor_Usage() For $i = 1 to 19 $graph[$i] = $graph[$i+1] Next $graph[20] = $usage GUICtrlSetImage($bar1, "") CreateBar($bar1, $graph[1]) GUICtrlSetImage($bar2, "") CreateBar($bar2, $graph[2]) GUICtrlSetImage($bar3, "") CreateBar($bar3, $graph[3]) GUICtrlSetImage($bar4, "") CreateBar($bar4, $graph[4]) GUICtrlSetImage($bar5, "") CreateBar($bar5, $graph[5]) GUICtrlSetImage($bar6, "") CreateBar($bar6, $graph[6]) GUICtrlSetImage($bar7, "") CreateBar($bar7, $graph[7]) GUICtrlSetImage($bar8, "") CreateBar($bar8, $graph[8]) GUICtrlSetImage($bar9, "") CreateBar($bar9, $graph[9]) GUICtrlSetImage($bar10, "") CreateBar($bar10, $graph[10]) GUICtrlSetImage($bar11, "") CreateBar($bar11, $graph[11]) GUICtrlSetImage($bar12, "") CreateBar($bar12, $graph[12]) GUICtrlSetImage($bar13, "") CreateBar($bar13, $graph[13]) GUICtrlSetImage($bar14, "") CreateBar($bar14, $graph[14]) GUICtrlSetImage($bar15, "") CreateBar($bar15, $graph[15]) GUICtrlSetImage($bar16, "") CreateBar($bar16, $graph[16]) GUICtrlSetImage($bar17, "") CreateBar($bar17, $graph[17]) GUICtrlSetImage($bar18, "") CreateBar($bar18, $graph[18]) GUICtrlSetImage($bar19, "") CreateBar($bar19, $graph[19]) GUICtrlSetImage($bar20, "") CreateBar($bar20, $graph[20]) $timer = TimerInit() EndFunc Func _Processor_Usage() Dim $Col_Items = $objWMIService.ExecQuery('SELECT * FROM Win32_PerfFormattedData_PerfOS_Processor', 'WQL') Local $Obj_Item For $Obj_Item In $Col_Items Return $Obj_Item.PercentProcessorTime Next EndFunc Func CreateBar($target, $value) Local $width=5, $height=2 _GDIPlus_Startup() $hImage = DLL_BitmapCreate($width, $height*50) $hGraphic = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hImage) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGraphic, 2) ;100 If $value > 98 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFF00F2F") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 0, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;98 If $value > 96 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFF0182C") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 2, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;96 If $value > 94 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFF0212A") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 4, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;94 If $value > 92 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFF02B28") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 6, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;92 If $value > 90 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFF03426") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 8, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;90 If $value > 88 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFF03E24") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 10, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;88 If $value > 86 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFF04722") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 12, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;86 If $value > 84 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFF05120") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 14, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;84 If $value > 82 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFF05A1D") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 16, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;82 If $value > 80 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFF0641B") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 18, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;80 If $value > 78 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFF06D19") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 20, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;78 If $value > 76 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFF07717") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 22, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;76 If $value > 74 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFF08015") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 24, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;74 If $value > 72 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFF08A13") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 26, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;72 If $value > 70 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFF09311") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 28, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;70 If $value > 68 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFF09311") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 30, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;68 If $value > 66 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFF09D0F") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 32, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;66 If $value > 64 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFECA20F") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 34, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;64 If $value > 62 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFE8A80F") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 36, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;62 If $value > 60 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFE5AD0F") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 38, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;60 If $value > 58 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFE1B30F") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 40, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;58 If $value > 56 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFDEB80F") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 42, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;56 If $value > 54 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFDABE0F") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 44, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;54 If $value > 52 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFD6C30F") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 46, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;52 If $value > 50 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFCFCE0F") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 48, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;50 If $value > 48 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFCCD40F") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 50, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;48 If $value > 46 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFC8D90F") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 52, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;46 If $value > 44 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFC4DF0F") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 54, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;44 If $value > 42 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFC1E40F") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 56, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;42 If $value > 40 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFBDEA0F") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 58, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;40 If $value > 38 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFBAF00F") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 60, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;38 If $value > 36 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFBAF00F") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 62, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;36 If $value > 34 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFADEF0F") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 64, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;34 If $value > 32 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFA1EE0F") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 66, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;32 If $value > 30 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFF94ED0F") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 68, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;30 If $value > 28 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFF88ED0F") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 70, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;28 If $value > 26 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFF7CEC0F") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 72, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;26 If $value > 24 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFF6FEB0F") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 74, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;24 If $value > 22 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFF63EA0F") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 76, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;22 If $value > 20 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFF56EA0F") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 78, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;20 If $value > 18 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFF56EA0F") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 80, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;18 If $value > 16 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFF4AE90F") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 82, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;16 If $value > 14 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFF3EE80F") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 84, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;14 If $value > 12 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFF31E70F") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 86, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;12 If $value > 10 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFF25E70F") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 88, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;10 If $value > 8 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFF18E60F") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 90, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;8 If $value > 6 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFF0CE50F") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 92, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;6 If $value > 4 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFF00E510") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 94, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;4 If $value > 2 Then $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFF00E509") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 96, $width, $height, $hBrush) EndIf ;2 $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFF00E509") _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 98, $width, $height, $hBrush) $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hImage) GUICtrlSendMsg($target, 0x172, 0, $hBitmap) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBitmap) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphic) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() EndFunc ;==>_CreateBar Func DLL_BitmapCreate($width, $height) Local $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipCreateBitmapFromScan0", "int", $width, "int", $height, "int", 0, "int", 0x0026200A, "ptr", 0, "int*", 0) Return $aResult[6] EndFunc ;==>DLL_BitmapCreate