PixelGetColor not functional on 'hidden' pixels?

Burgs

Greetings,

It would seem from my testing that the 'PixelGetColor' command cannot retrieve the colors of pixels that are not visible within the screen coordinates...for example pixels beyond the bounderies of a GUI in an image that is larger than the GUI window the image resides within. Can somebody verify if this is in fact the case? And, if so...is there some sort of work-around...I cannot think of one right now however my head is hurting from struggling with this to this point...

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the replies...yes the image is visible however since it is larger than the GUI that contains it, most of it is beyond the GUI bounderies and those pixels cannot be seen without 'scrolling'...those are the parts of the image I cannot 'read' the pixel colors. I seem to be able to use 'PixelGetColor' on those parts of the image that can be seen in the window without scrolling...it appears to be registering the differing pixel colors there.

I'll try to get some script posted tomorrow...little difficult right now. Thanks again.

Thanks for the replies...yes the image is visible however since it is larger than the GUI that contains it, most of it is beyond the GUI bounderies and those pixels cannot be seen without 'scrolling'...those are the parts of the image I cannot 'read' the pixel colors. I seem to be able to use 'PixelGetColor' on those parts of the image that can be seen in the window without scrolling...it appears to be registering the differing pixel colors there.

I'll try to get some script posted tomorrow...little difficult right now. Thanks again.

There are some complicated ways to do it but it's not so easy. Just scroll to find the part you want to check and then use pixegetcolour

I feel nothing.It feels great.