.net checkbox with controlcommand issue

jdnx

Hi,everyone

I want to use autoit to get the check state of checkbox in .net 2.0 application, I first tried controlcommand with Ischeck parametre but it did not work , I searched online and find following address

I think this author's analysis is reasonable, so I tried his solution, my platform is win7 x86 , autoit version is 3.3.4, but it didn't work, I used his coordinate [8,6] [8,11], no matter I check or uncheck , it always returns no check,actually the baseline and checkmark return is the same, so I tried other coordinate to test and find with certain coordinate , it can return different result , but when I uncheck the checkbox , it returns the same result ,so it also fails

Is it because win7 did not support this solution ? can anybody help ,Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

If you still need help try

Great thanks

but I don't think the link you mentioned can solve my problem. I can get the control because I can use ControlClick to click the checkbox,I just can't get the check state of the checkbox,anyway,thanks for your reply.

• 1 year later...

Well, running into the same problem with no luck on finding a workaround. Even tried GUICtrlRead(), it always returns 0 which indicates a failure

BitAND(GUICtrlRead($hWnd), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED 

The checkbox class is WindowsForms10.BUTTON.app.0.16983f6_r68_ad1

Edited by ilynaf