Sign in to follow this  
corgano

GDIplus slanted text

corgano

Ok, so I did see this, but I couldn't wrap my head around the code :/

Could someone write a simpler example? I don;t need the picture controll or the colors or any of that nonsense. I need a simpler example to understand it. Just a word or two drawn slanted (about 20 degrees) on a gui using GDIplus

0x616e2069646561206973206c696b652061206d616e20776974686f7574206120626f64792c20746f206669676874206f6e6520697320746f206e657665722077696e2e2e2e2e

corgano

Oh great. I was looking for it for the last hour, and now AFTER I post about it I find a useful example :/

Thanks anyways....Lol...

hopefully someone will have this problem and find this thread, making it not a waste afterall

Edited by corgano

0x616e2069646561206973206c696b652061206d616e20776974686f7574206120626f64792c20746f206669676874206f6e6520697320746f206e657665722077696e2e2e2e2e

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• reida
      By reida
      Hello. On page there is mail address. How to keep in a text file this address? 
      It is page and email
      https://alpari.com/
      info@alpari.com
    • bhns
      By bhns
      try it for make flyers old games xml + Gdi, i belive many sources had lost 
      AIT-ADRLIST.au3

• mdepot
      By mdepot
      I have a situation where I am repeatedly capturing a region of the screen and feeding it into Tesseract OCR.  Since the OCR is a relatively slow operation, I would like to create an in memory cache of the ocr results.  An ideal hash key for this cache would be a checksum of the captured image.  With this I could capture the region, checksum it, and then only if I don't get a cache hit I would write the image out to disk for external OCR.
      Now I know I can do this by saving the captured image out to disk, and then summing the disk file with _Crypt_HashFile().  But that's still slower than I would like, and it shouldn't be necessary.  Ideally, it should be possible to checksum the image data directly in memory so I don't have to go to disk at all.  In order to do that, I need a way to dump a representation of the image into a string  (or some equivalent).  Then I could use the _Crypt_HashData() function against that string to create my cache hash key.
      Googling around I found an article here that shows a way to convert an image object to a byte array using System.Drawing.  This was the closest thing I found to what I'm trying to do.  I don't know if that method could be used from within AutoIT, or if perhaps there may be a better way I don't know about.  If someone could give me a shove in the right direction it would be a big help.  Thanks!
    • caramen
      By caramen
      Hey.  

I requested help about how to get a value from a text in a variable. 
      Now i know how to do that. But i learned with the command FileRead. Now i whould like to know how to replace the command :
      FileRead('Dossier.txt') The purpose is to read a webpage text. To find some value inside. 

Btw i tryed to play with WindowsInfo.au3 but i dont got much thing.  
    • UEZ
      By UEZ
      Here some graphical examples written completely in FreeBasic just for fun.  
      3D Starfield Rotating Flight 3D Starfield Scrolling v1 Booster 3D Starfield Scrolling v3 Booster CreateWindowEx (hGUI) Example FB File2Bas Code Generator (AutoIt script) FB GFX Examples Fire Particles FMOD Examples GDI - GDI+ 3D Sinus Wave GDI - GDI+ Animated Pythagoras Tree GDI - GDI+ Particles - Repulsive Force Sim v2.0 GDI - GDI+ Plasma v5 Booster GDI - GDI+ Random Pattern GDI - GDI+ Space Flight GDI - GDI+ Tunnel Flight - WipeOut Style GDI Classic Raytraced Tunnel GDI Elastic Twister Effect GDI Exploding Pixels GDI Infinite Image Zoom Flight GDI Liquid Pixels GDI Particle Repulsion Grid GDI Particles Mouse Attraction GDI Starfield GDI The Nautilus Raymarcher GDI Worm Tunnel Flight GDI+ Impossible Possible GDI+ Kaleidoscope GDI+ Performance Test - Au3 vs FB GDI+ Polar Clock GDI+ Rotating Earth GDI+ Star Wars Scroller GDI+ Streamer GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock Ini Read - Write Mandelbrot Plasma Puristic Clock Rutt_Etra_Izer_Booster Tunnel Flight uFMOD _WinAPI_SetWindowTitleIcon  
      Download: FreeBasic Examples build 2018-07-10.rar

I will add new examples from time to time.

FreeBasic source codes are also included.