InputBox problem

I am trying to input some text into an InputBox. Even though I type something into the InputBox nothing is ending up in the field.

Dim $sequence = 00
; $Folder="C:\Program Files\PMAIL\MAIL\Docfxit\" ; Live
$Folder = "C:\Scratch\Scratch11\" ; Test
;$File = InputBox("Find and replace", "Name and/or path of the file", "Hierarch.pm", "", 500, 100)
;MsgBox(48, "Path\File", $Folder & $File)
$File = "Hierarch.pm"
$FileContent = FileRead($Folder & $File, FileGetSize($File))
$Find = InputBox("Find and replace", "What to find?", "FindThisText", "", 500, 100)
$Replace = InputBox("Find and replace", "What to write instead?", "ReplaceWithThisText", "", 500, 100)
$Confirm = MsgBox(65, "Find and replace", "You are about to change every instance of " & $Find & " by " & $Replace & " in the file " & $File & @LF & "Are you sure? ") ; $Replace shows here
MSGBox(4096,"","Replace -", $Replace & "-") ; $Replace doesn't show here
If $Confirm = 1 Then
$sequence = StringFormat("%02d", $sequence + 1)
FileCopy($Folder & $File, $Folder & $File & "." & $sequence & ".bak")
$FileContent = StringReplace($FileContent, $Find, $Replace)
FileDelete($File)
FileWrite($File, $FileContent)
EndIf

I'm testing with this file named "Hierarch.pm"

This is what is in the "Hierarch.pm" file:

0,0,"1E9E52F0:1E8A:FOL05BB5","72496884:My mailbox","AS/400 Setup"

The Text I'm inputting into the "FindThisText" is "FOL05BB5" without the quotes.

The Text I'm inputting into the "ReplaceWithThisText" is "AS400Sep" without the quotes.

The $Replace is showing in the $Confirm = MsgBox line but it's not showing in the next MsgBox line.

I can't figure out why.

Thanks,

Docfxit

Edited by Docfxit

Your second MsgBox has the $Replace variable in the timeout parameter and no Title text.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator