Sign in to follow this  
Rickname

ListView : When click to sort a column, instead sort other column?

How can I do to, when I click on on a specific column in a listview control, instead to get clicked/sorted other column. Is this possible ?

I already know how to sort a column when I click on it : after the listview control was created, I add this code : _GUICtrlListView_RegisterSortCallBack(-1)

I know that a gui can wait for a window event to happen, like a click on a control, but how can this be done to look if I clicked on a specific column and if so then, to sort (a clasic sort ) other column instead :sweating: o.O ?

Edited by Rickname

Rickname,

I would not use the SortCallBack but use a WM_NOTIFY handler to look for the $LVN_COLUMNCLICK message. Then you can very easily get the column clicked from the $tagNMLISTVIEW struct and action a _GUICtrlListView_SimpleSort on the column you wish to sort in its place. :)

If all that sounds like Chinese then look at the _GUICtrlListView_Create example in the Help file and see if that helps. If not, then feel free to come back and ask again. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Oh really helpful thanks alot ! :) and I understood the method its pretty much simple! :) going to apply it right now ! :)

Edited by Rickname

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By TheAutomator
      I'm working on a script that needs to work with a huge database inside a combobox.
      I'm looking for the best way to link a multidimensional array to that data to load that data on to textfields.

example:
      combo item 0 = "A", data = [index linked to combo item 0] [1,0,5,4,87,9,"xyz"]
      combo item 1 = "B", data = [index linked to combo item 1] [1,6,5,4,87,9,"zzz"]
      combo item 3 = "A", data = [index linked to combo item 3] [1,6,4,4,87,9,"aaa"] ; yes also double items!
      Would also like to be able to delete and add items on the fly btw..
      Local $INDEX[0][10] ; ubound wil be resized like a stack while loading from a textfile ;inside gui: local $Combo = GUICtrlCreateCombo('...', 10, 10, 290, 25) ;gui loop: While True Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $Combo display() ; how do i link my array index to the combo labels to know what to show in the textfields? ; NOTE: (there are duplicate items in the combobox!) EndSwitch WEnd Any toughs are welcome.
      I was thinking about using _GUICtrlComboBox_GetCurSel($Combo) and use that integer to refer to the index (dimension 1) of the array 
      Thanks, TheAutomator

• By Miliardsto
      I have the following code. You can see there are $color_normal and $color_trans
      In my case normal is too dark . And color trans is to much violet.
      If you run it you will see how its looks. I want gui with listView have the same color like taskbar in windows 10.
      How to achieve that?

#include <Date.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <GuiListBox.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate") $color_normal = "0x" & StringLeft(StringRight(RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Accent", "AccentPalette"), 24), 6) $color_trans = "0x" & StringLeft(StringRight(RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Accent", "AccentPalette"), 16), 6) $trans = RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize", "EnableTransparency") ConsoleWrite("Transpart = " & $trans & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Color normal = " & $color_normal & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Color trans = " & $color_trans & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite(_Get_taskbar_color()); It return AARRGGBB $taskbarColor = _Get_taskbar_color() Global $gui = GUICreate("Test", 150, 58,@DesktopWidth-300,@DesktopHeight-58,$WS_POPUP,BitOR($WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW)) Global $idListview = GUICtrlCreateListView("", 0, 0, 150, 58,BitOR($LBS_NOTIFY,$LBS_SORT), 0) ;_GuiCtrlMakeTrans(-1,100) ; Add column _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($idListview, "Msgs", 100) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 7, 400, 0, "Segoe UI") GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x470C4F) GUICtrlSetBkColor($idListview, 0x310638) GUISetState() While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd Func Terminate() Exit EndFunc Func _Get_taskbar_color() If RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize", "ColorPrevalence") Then If RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize", "EnableTransparency") Then Return "0xD9" & StringLeft(StringRight(RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Accent", "AccentPalette"), 16), 6) Else Return "0xFF" & StringLeft(StringRight(RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Accent", "AccentPalette"), 24), 6) EndIf Else If RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize", "EnableTransparency") Then Return "0xD9000000" Else Return "0xFF000000" EndIf EndIf EndFunc  
    • By VIP
      Please help me sort the directory tree by level.
      I want to sort the folders in order: 6-> 5> 4> 3> 2> 1
      Thanks for all the help and suggestions!

#include <File.au3> #include <Array.au3> Global Const $sRemotePath = '/user/trong/sync' Global Const $sLocalPath = @MyDocumentsDir _Sequential($sLocalPath, $sRemotePath) Func _Sequential($iLocalPath, $iRemotePath) $iLocalPath = StringReplace($iLocalPath, "/", "\") $iRemotePath = StringReplace($iRemotePath, "\", "/") If (StringRight($iLocalPath, 1) = "\") Then $iLocalPath = StringTrimRight($iLocalPath, 1) ConsoleWrite("> From: " & $iLocalPath & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("> TO: " & $iRemotePath & @CRLF) Local $aDirList = _FileListToArrayRec($iLocalPath, '*', $FLTAR_FOLDERS, $FLTAR_RECUR, $FLTAR_SORT, $FLTAR_FULLPATH) If (Not @error) And IsArray($aDirList) Then For $d = 1 To $aDirList[0] ConsoleWrite("! Current Path (" & $d & '/' & $aDirList[0] & '): ' & $aDirList[$d] & @CRLF) Local $aFileList = _FileListToArray($aDirList[$d], '*', $FLTA_FILES, False) If (Not @error) And IsArray($aFileList) Then For $f = 1 To $aFileList[0] ConsoleWrite("+ File: (" & $f & '/' & $aFileList[0] & ') ON Path ' & $d & '/' & $aDirList[0] & @CRLF) Local $iPathName = StringReplace($aDirList[$d], $iLocalPath & '\', '') Local $iFileName = _SplitPath($aFileList[$f], 5) Local $iRemoteDir = StringReplace($iRemotePath & '/' & $iPathName, '\', '/') Local $iRemoteFile = StringReplace($iRemoteDir & '/' & $iFileName, '\', '/') Local $iLocalFile = $aDirList[$d] & '\' & $iFileName ConsoleWrite("- Path Name : " & $iPathName & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("- File Name : " & $iFileName & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("- Remote Dir : " & $iRemoteDir & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("- Remote File: " & $iRemoteFile & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("- Local File : " & $iLocalFile & @CRLF) ;~ _FTP_DirCreate($iRemotePath & '\' & $iPathName) ;~ _FTP_ProgressUpload($hFTPSession, $aDirList[$d] & '\' & $iFileName, $iRemotePath & '\' & $iPathName) Next EndIf Next EndIf EndFunc ;==>_Sequential Func _IsFile($sPath) If Not FileExists($sPath) Then Return SetError(1, 0, -1) If StringInStr(FileGetAttrib($sPath), 'D') <> 0 Then Return SetError(0, 0, 0) ;IsDir Else Return SetError(0, 0, 1) ;IsFile EndIf EndFunc ;==>_IsFile Func _SplitPath($sFilePath, $sReturnType = 0) Local $sDrive, $sDir, $sFileName, $sExtension Local $aArray = StringRegExp($sFilePath, "^\h*((?:\\\\\?\\)*(\\\\[^\?\/\\]+|[A-Za-z]:)?(.*[\/\\]\h*)?((?:[^\.\/\\]|(?(?=\.[^\/\\]*\.)\.))*)?([^\/\\]*))$", 1) If @error Then ; This error should never happen. ReDim $aArray[5] $aArray[0] = $sFilePath EndIf $sDrive = $aArray[1] If StringLeft($aArray[2], 1) == "/" Then $sDir = StringRegExpReplace($aArray[2], "\h*[\/\\]+\h*", "\/") Else $sDir = StringRegExpReplace($aArray[2], "\h*[\/\\]+\h*", "\\") EndIf $sFileName = $aArray[3] $sExtension = $aArray[4] If $sReturnType = 0 Then Return $aArray If $sReturnType = 1 Then Return $sDrive If $sReturnType = 2 Then Return $sDir If $sReturnType = 3 Then Return $sFileName If $sReturnType = 4 Then Return $sExtension Local $fName = $sFileName & $sExtension If $sReturnType = 5 Then Return $fName Local $zName = $sDrive & $sDir If $sReturnType = 6 Then Return $zName ; By Dao Van Trong - TRONG.LIVE EndFunc ;==>_SplitPath  
    • By Slipk
      Hello everybody,
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <ListViewConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <GUIListViewEx.au3> $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 539, 350, 192, 124) $ListView1 = GUICtrlCreateListView("CLM1|CLM2", 0, 0, 538, 326) GUICtrlSendMsg(-1, $LVM_SETCOLUMNWIDTH, 0, 150) GUICtrlSendMsg(-1, $LVM_SETCOLUMNWIDTH, 1, 150) Local $dynamic = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("Example1|Example2", $ListView1) $SubMenu = GUICtrlCreateContextMenu($dynamic) $Run = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Run", $SubMenu) $Edit = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Edit", $SubMenu) $Delete = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Delete", $SubMenu) Local $dynamic2 = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("Example3|Example6", $ListView1) $SubMenu = GUICtrlCreateContextMenu($dynamic2) $Run = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Run", $SubMenu) $Edit = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Edit", $SubMenu) $Delete = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Delete", $SubMenu) _GUIListViewEx_Init($ListView1, "", 0, 0, True, 64) _GUIListViewEx_MsgRegister() GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd I use GUIListViewEx.au3 for position of items in listview but when I move one the context menu disappear. Any solution of this?
      Any method than array it is possible?
      Thank you, appreciate it.

• By Slipk
      Hello everybody,
      I download the GUIListViewEx.au3 by Melba23 in order to move up or down my items from a listview.
      Everything it's looking good in script but when I move an item it will crash.
      Any suggestions?
      Thank you!