4. Luigi

Luigi

5. luger

luger

6. 0xdefea7

0xdefea7

• Similar Content

• By MichaelSDeVries
      Has anyone successfully developed  integration with the E*TRADE API in AutoIt?

If so, then would you be willing and able to share some of your AutoIt code to do so with me? and/or help me successfully develop an AutoIt interface with the E*TRADE API?

Please also Reply at: http://blog.thevcf.com/forums/topic/etrade-api/#post-4032

Thank You and Have a Great Day!
      - Michael S. DeVries
    • By Roy_
      Ciao,
      This example reproduces the problem I encounter when sending a post request to an echo server.
      Instead of being sent as text utf8, the data is transmitted base64 encoded.
      Example:
      - json String: '{"firstName":"Jonathan","lastName":"Freeman","loginCount":4,"active": "yes","text":"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi vel volutpat nunc. Maecenas id tempus mi. Morbi ipsum enim, ultricies ac augue sit amet, ullamcorper finibus ex. Vestibulum vel posuere nibh, nec faucibus eros. Nam malesuada non lacus a suscipit. Nulla rhoncus tempus mi quis placerat. Curabitur commodo tincidunt justo quis sollicitudin."}'
      - server response: "data:application/octet-stream;base64,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"

How can I go about transmitting data in text format utf8?
      Thanks in advance for the help.
      In the zip file:
      - CurlJsonPost.au3: this script
      - Curl.au3: UDF by Ward (thank you!)
      - data.json: json srting for command line test

Note: using Curl.exe with json string saved in a file (utf8 encoded) named data.json, works perfectly
      To try with the command line tool:
      - save data.json in curl\bin directory
      - open cmd.exe and cd to curl\bin directory
      - Enter the following command:
      curl -H "Content-Type: application/json" --data @data.json https://httpbin.org/post

#Include "Curl.au3" Global $_cURL_OutputBuffer Local $sJson = '{"firstName":"Jonathan","lastName":"Freeman","loginCount":4,"active": "yes","text":"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi vel volutpat nunc. Maecenas id tempus mi. Morbi ipsum enim, ultricies ac augue sit amet, ullamcorper finibus ex. Vestibulum vel posuere nibh, nec faucibus eros. Nam malesuada non lacus a suscipit. Nulla rhoncus tempus mi quis placerat. Curabitur commodo tincidunt justo quis sollicitudin."}' Local $iRetCode, $sServerResponse ConsoleWrite("=== Json post test ===" & @LF) ConsoleWrite(StringFormat("Retcode: %s - %s", $iRetCode, Curl_Easy_strerror($iRetCode)) & @LF) ConsoleWrite("Data returned from server" & @LF & @LF) $sServerResponse = JsonPost_Test($sJson, $iRetCode) ConsoleWrite($sServerResponse & @LF) Func JsonPost_Test($sJson, ByRef $iRetCode) ; Init Easy Curl Interface e set url (echo service) Local $oCurl = Curl_Easy_Init() curl_easy_setopt($oCurl, $CURLOPT_URL, "https://httpbin.org/post") ; Set content type header Local $headers = curl_slist_append(0, "Content-Type: application/json") curl_easy_setopt($oCurl, $CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, $headers) ; Post fields & size curl_easy_setopt($oCurl, $CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $sJson) curl_easy_setopt($oCurl, $CURLOPT_POSTFIELDSIZE, StringLen($sJson)) ; Set callbac function to get server response back (see global var $_cURL_OutputBuffer) $hWriteFunc = DllCallbackRegister("WriteFunc_CallBack", "uint:cdecl", "ptr;uint;uint;ptr") curl_easy_setopt($oCurl, $CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION, DllCallbackGetPtr($hWriteFunc)) ; Ignore ssl certificates check curl_easy_setopt($oCurl, $CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0) curl_easy_setopt($oCurl, $CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 0) ; Execute the post request $iRetCode = curl_easy_perform($oCurl) ; Set return trasfer & clear output buffer global var Local $sReturnTransfer = $_cURL_OutputBuffer $_cURL_OutputBuffer = "" Return SetError(0, 0, $sReturnTransfer) EndFunc Func WriteFunc_CallBack($ptr,$nSize,$nMemb,$pStream) Local $vData = DllStructCreate ("byte[" & $nSize*$nMemb & "]",$ptr) $_cURL_OutputBuffer &= BinaryToString(DllStructGetData($vData,1)) Return $nSize*$nMemb EndFunc  
      curlJsonPost.zip
    • By Stormgrade
      Hello,
      I'm searching the UDF GDIpProgress.au3 from ProgAndy
      None of the links in topic
       works
      Can't someone upload it please ?
    • By ozymandius257
      This is probably a very simple question (I hope!)
      I'm looking to use a UDF to access a SQL database, and have found ADO.au3, but I can't seem to work out how to use it.
      I've copied the files ado.au3 and ado_constants.au3 into the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Include, then opened SciTe and started a new project.
      But when I type #include<AD - I don't get offered ADO.au3.
      (I know I should be using the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\UserInclude, but when it didn't work from there, I tried the above).
      What am I doing wrong?

• By BetaLeaf
      What is Rollbar?
      Rollbar provides real-time error alerting & debugging tools for developers. Learn more about it at https://rollbar.com/product/
      Demo: https://rollbar.com/demo/demo/
      Screenshot:
      Instructions: (RollbarTest.au3)
      ; Include RollbarSDK #include "RollbarSDK.au3" ;Turns on ConsoleWrite debugging override. ;Global $Rollbar_Debug=False ; Initialize RollbarSDK with the project's API key. ; Parameters ....: $__Rollbar_sToken - [Required] Go to https://rollbar.com/<User>/<ProjectName>/settings/access_tokens/ for your project. Use the token for post_server_item. _Rollbar_Init("eaa8464a4082eeabd9454465b8f0c0af") ; Write code that causes an error you want to catch, then call ; _Rollbar_Send ; Parameters ....: $__Rollbar_sErrorLevel - [Required] Must be one of the following values: Debug, Info, Warning, Error, Critical. ; $__Rollbar_sMessage - [Required] The message to be sent. This should contain any useful debugging info that will help you debug. ; $__Rollbar_sMessageSummary - [Optional] A string that will be used as the title of the Item occurrences will be grouped into. Max length 255 characters. If omitted, Rollbar will determine this on the backend. _Rollbar_Send("Debug", "This is an debug message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Debug Message") _Rollbar_Send("Info", "This is a test message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Info Message") _Rollbar_Send("Warning", "This is an warning message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Warning Message") _Rollbar_Send("Error", "This is an error message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Error Message") _Rollbar_Send("Critical", "This is an critical message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Critical Message") _Rollbar_Send("Info", "This is a test message. If you received this, you were successful!") ;No Message ; Rollbar_Send's helper functions ; Parameters ....: $__Rollbar_sMessage - [Required] The message to be sent. This should contain any useful debugging info that will help you debug. ; $__Rollbar_sMessageSummary - [Optional] A string that will be used as the title of the Item occurrences will be grouped into. Max length 255 characters. If omitted, Rollbar will determine this on the backend. _Rollbar_SendDebug("This is an debug message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Debug Message") _Rollbar_SendInfo("This is a test message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Info Message") _Rollbar_SendWarning("This is an warning message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Warning Message") _Rollbar_SendError("This is an error message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Error Message") _Rollbar_SendCritical("This is an critical message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Critical Message") ; Usable Example Local $sImportantFile = "C:\NOTAREALFILE_1234554321.txt" Switch FileExists($sImportantFile) Case True MsgBox(0, "Example Script", "An important file was found. Continuing...") Case Else _Rollbar_SendCritical('An important file was missing. Halting... File: "' & $sImportantFile & '"', 'Important file "' & $sImportantFile & '" is missing.') EndSwitch Notes: Please comment your feedback, advice, & suggestions below. While this is only a proof of concept, I will expand its feature set for everyone to use. 
      Right now, it is fully functional but not tested in production.

Changelog:
      RollbarSDK.au3
      RollbarTest.au3
      v0.2

v0.1.1