Sign in to follow this  
Cyber

ODBC and SQL Lite

Cyber

Hi all

i have a problem,

i want to extract a ODBC query ad insert the result in SqlLite table.

When can i do it?

I know use only excel

but I wan't user it! becouse ODBC -> Excel -> Sqlite is very slow

With $oExcel.ActiveSheet.ListObjects.Add(0, $DBString, True, 1, $oExcel.Range("$A$1")).QueryTable
    .CommandText = $Query
    .RowNumbers = False
    .FillAdjacentFormulas = False
    .PreserveFormatting = True
    .RefreshOnFileOpen = False
    .BackgroundQuery = True
    .RefreshStyle = 1
    .SavePassword = False
    .SaveData = True
    .AdjustColumnWidth = True
    .RefreshPeriod = 0
    .PreserveColumnInfo = True
    .ListObject.DisplayName = "Table"
    .Refresh.BackgroundQuery =False
EndWith

Thanks all!!!

Console Browse: Navigate on the WEB in a textual consoleMultiPing!: Show computer on the lan and/or show the local/remote task, ALL animated!KillaWin: Event executingCryptPage: Crypt your webpage and show only with key

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• hugomito
      By hugomito
      Hi all,
      I hope you can help me with this. I need to connect to a Database using Cloudera ODBC Driver for Impala. I installed the driver, created a User DSN (drona2) and tested it successfully (got the message: Successfully connected to data source!) but when I try to connect to the database using a Conneciton String, it simply didn't work.
      I tried connecting to the database using the User DSN, I previously created, that has all parameters needed but got the following error:
           $ProviderDatasource = 'DSN=drona2;'
           $conn_Database = ObjCreate ("ADODB.Connection")
           $conn_Database.ConnectionString = $ProviderDatasource
           $conn_Database.Open
           ==> The requested action with this object has failed.:
           $conn_Database.Open
           $conn_Database.Open^ ERROR
      Also I tried adding all parameters to my connection string as follows but also got the same error:
           $ProviderDatasource = 'Driver=Cloudera ODBC Driver for Impala;Host=MyHost.domain.com;PORT=21050;AuthMech=3;UID=MyUserId@domain.com;PWD=MyPasswordc;Schema=default;SSL=1;AllowSelfSignedCerts=1;AllowHostNameCNMismatch=1;CheckCertRevocation=1;KrbFQDN=_HOTS;KrbServiceName=impala;ServicePrincipalCanonicalization=1'
      I hope someone has used this driver successfully before and can shed some light here.
      If you need additional information, let me know.
      Regards,
    • Seminko
      By Seminko
      In my recent project I'm downloading a bunch of data, so I decided to store it in a SQLite database. NOTE: I'm using sqlite3_x64.dll
      Everything is working just fine but I'm struggling with getting the Median value. SQLite has an Average function but not a Median one.
      I googled but all of the provided solutions are way above my pay-grade. After some more searching I found 'extension-functions.c' on the SQLite site where Median is included. After almost an hour of struggling I was able to successfully compile it into a DLL.
      So I downloaded @jchd's SQLiteExtLoad.au3 as seen here:
      But I'm getting these errors:
      "Path\SQLiteExtLoad.au3"(21,40) : warning: $g_hDll_SQLite: possibly used before declaration. Local $RetVal = DllCall($g_hDll_SQLite, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^ "Path\SQLiteExtLoad.au3"(21,40) : error: $g_hDll_SQLite: undeclared global variable. Local $RetVal = DllCall($g_hDll_SQLite, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^ So I tried, copying the function to my file and changing the DLL variable ($g_hDll_SQLite) directly to the DLL location (C:\...\.. .dll), but now this error fires
      If __SQLite_hChk($hConn, 1) Then Return SetError(@error, 0, $SQLITE_MISUSE) To be honest, I don't know what to use as the $hConn - handle of connection.
      I would appreciate any help, be it getting the median using SQLite queries or getting the DLL extension loaded using AutoIt.
      Thanks, S.

EDIT: well, I suspect the $hConn variable refers to the return value of the _SQLite_Open function. Well, at least now _SQLite_EnableExtensions doesn't give errors. Now I run into problems with _SQLite_LoadExtension, which gives error -1, and extended 1. Apparently the 1 constant is a generic error where other error do not apply.
      BTW, anybody knows whether I need to compile the extension DLL "into" x64 when I use a x64 SQLite? That might be the problem...

EDIT2: I recompiled the dll and tried it using the SQLite3.exe and it works, so I'm confident the extension DLL has been created correctly

• AdamUL
      By AdamUL
      I have been testing AutoIt 3.3.14.3 with SQLite, and the Help File examples.  The examples that I have tested are throwing errors or not doing anything.  I have sqlite3.dll, sqlite3_x64.dll, and sqlite3.exe in the directories with the testing script.  I am copying the examples directly from the help file into a test script for testing with no edits.  The _SQLite_GetTable2d example is returning an error ("Library used incorrectly") with each _SQLite_Exec command.  The _SQLite_FastEncode example returns an empty dialog box.  The _SQLite_Exec example only prints out the SQLite version, and nothing else in the SciTE console.  Currently, I'm still searching for what is causing this issue.  I'm on Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit.  Is anyone else having this issue?  

Adam

• Burgs
      By Burgs
      Greetings,
        I have SQLite setup within my AutoIT program...I'm trying to accomplish what should be a relatively simple task.  I want to be able to return an array of 'table' names for an established database...I believe this might be possible using the '_SQLite_SQLiteExe' command...since it seems to be able to access SQLite schemas...?  The ".tables" command is one of them...if I am not mistaken that command returns a list of all table names in the active database.
        I am attempting the following:
      #include <SQLite.au3> #include <SQLite.dll.au3> Global $hDb, $sIn, $sOut ... $sIn = ".tables" & @CRLF _SQLite_SQLiteExe($hDb, $sIn, $sOut) if @error == 0 Then ;Show Table (using SQLite3.dll) Else if @error == 2 Then ConsoleWrite("ERROR: Sqlite3.exe file not found" & @CRLF) Else ConsoleWrite("ERROR: @error=" & @error & " when calling _SQLite_SQLiteExe" & @CRLF) EndIf ;@error is "2"...OR NOT... EndIf ;@error is "0"...OR NOT... ...   The error being thrown is "ERROR: Sqlite3.exe file not found" ...
        Am I required to have the Sqlite3.exe installed in my directory (i.e. @ScriptsDir)...???  I do not have it in there at present because I did not believe it was necessary with the 'include' calls to "SQLite.au3" and "SQLite.dll.au3"...any advice appreciated.  Thanks in advance. 
      Regards

• Skysnake
      By Skysnake
      Question
      How to detect / determine if requested ODBC driver is not available? Not installed?  Is there a specific function / error code to check for?
      I asked this on the ADO.UDF support page, but I think the issue is not limited to that UDF.  What test can be run to determine if the requested ODBC data driver is available?
      Skysnake

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.