Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cyber

ODBC and SQL Lite

1 post in this topic

Hi all

i have a problem,

i want to extract a ODBC query ad insert the result in SqlLite table.

When can i do it?

I know use only excel

but I wan't user it! becouse ODBC -> Excel -> Sqlite is very slow

With $oExcel.ActiveSheet.ListObjects.Add(0, $DBString, True, 1, $oExcel.Range("$A$1")).QueryTable
    .CommandText = $Query
    .RowNumbers = False
    .FillAdjacentFormulas = False
    .PreserveFormatting = True
    .RefreshOnFileOpen = False
    .BackgroundQuery = True
    .RefreshStyle = 1
    .SavePassword = False
    .SaveData = True
    .AdjustColumnWidth = True
    .RefreshPeriod = 0
    .PreserveColumnInfo = True
    .ListObject.DisplayName = "Table"
    .Refresh.BackgroundQuery =False
EndWith

Thanks all!!!

Console Browse: Navigate on the WEB in a textual consoleMultiPing!: Show computer on the lan and/or show the local/remote task, ALL animated!KillaWin: Event executingCryptPage: Crypt your webpage and show only with key

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Burgs
      By Burgs
      Greetings,
        I have SQLite setup within my AutoIT program...I'm trying to accomplish what should be a relatively simple task.  I want to be able to return an array of 'table' names for an established database...I believe this might be possible using the '_SQLite_SQLiteExe' command...since it seems to be able to access SQLite schemas...?  The ".tables" command is one of them...if I am not mistaken that command returns a list of all table names in the active database.
        I am attempting the following:
      #include <SQLite.au3> #include <SQLite.dll.au3> Global $hDb, $sIn, $sOut ... $sIn = ".tables" & @CRLF _SQLite_SQLiteExe($hDb, $sIn, $sOut) if @error == 0 Then ;Show Table (using SQLite3.dll) Else if @error == 2 Then ConsoleWrite("ERROR: Sqlite3.exe file not found" & @CRLF) Else ConsoleWrite("ERROR: @error=" & @error & " when calling _SQLite_SQLiteExe" & @CRLF) EndIf ;@error is "2"...OR NOT... EndIf ;@error is "0"...OR NOT... ...   The error being thrown is "ERROR: Sqlite3.exe file not found" ...
        Am I required to have the Sqlite3.exe installed in my directory (i.e. @ScriptsDir)...???  I do not have it in there at present because I did not believe it was necessary with the 'include' calls to "SQLite.au3" and "SQLite.dll.au3"...any advice appreciated.  Thanks in advance. 
      Regards

• Skysnake
      By Skysnake
      Question
      How to detect / determine if requested ODBC driver is not available? Not installed?  Is there a specific function / error code to check for?
      I asked this on the ADO.UDF support page, but I think the issue is not limited to that UDF.  What test can be run to determine if the requested ODBC data driver is available?
      Skysnake
    • FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good evening guys
      I am working on a little project, in which I have to retrieve 8000+ rows of data from a table, from a SQLite database, to populate a combobox 
      This is what I tried 'til now, but it still takes about 12 seconds to populate the combobox.
      _SQLite_Exec($objDatabase, "BEGIN TRANSACTION;") If _SQLite_GetTable($objDatabase, "SELECT DISTINCT Comune FROM LISTA_COMUNI;", $arrRisultatoQuery, $intRighe, $intColonne) = $SQLITE_OK Then For $i = 2 To UBound($arrRisultatoQuery) - 1 If $i < UBound($arrRisultatoQuery) - 1 Then GUICtrlSetData($cbo_ComuneNascita, $arrRisultatoQuery[$i] & "|") Else GUICtrlSetData($cbo_ComuneNascita, $arrRisultatoQuery[$i]) EndIf Next _SQLite_Exec($objDatabase, "COMMIT;") Are there any other solution to retrieve 8000+ records from a SQLite database?
      Thank you very much  
    • FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good morning community!
      I am working on a script which read from a text file ( .txt ) and should import all the content in a SQLite3 DB, in order to execute some queries that should be difficult to execute on a text file.
      So, I was looking for something very very fast, because the file could be very large ( I don't know exaclty how much can became big, but I know a lot of rows, it's a log file ... )
      I found the "Import method", but I don't know If I can implement it in a query ( @jchd, it's your turn!  )
      Do you know some methods that I can implement in my script to have a very very fast import of thousands and thousands rows in a SQLite3 DB?
      Thanks a lot
      Francesco
    • FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good morning guys
      I was trying to use again SQLite in AutoIt, and I've again an issue: I can't startup SQLite...
      Can you please show me the way to set the enviornment for a SQLIte usage in AutoIt? Step by step, I'll follow your suggestion(s).

Thanks for everyone will reply!

Francesco