Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DatMCEyeBall

Download Attachment From Gmail

3 posts in this topic

I did a quick search and found some rather interesting topics, I want to e-mail a file to myself and automatically download the attachment, make some changes and re-mail it back to me.

For e-mailing the file I am using >this

The part that I'm stuck on is downloading the e-mail attachment.

Topics I found:

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

"Just be fred, all we gotta do, just be fred."  -Vocaliod

"That is a Hadouken. A KAMEHAMEHA would have taken him 13 days and 54 episodes to form." - Roden Hoxha

@tabhooked

Clock made of cursors ♣ Desktop Widgets ♣ Water Simulation

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• ur
      By ur
      We can send mails using SMTP settings in AutoIT.
      But is there anyway to read the mails and start the program if we get the mail with the particular subject.

I mean, I have automated a build process and it starts from windows task scheduler my autoit program at morning 3 AM.
      If it fails in the middle, it will be sent to the dev team guys with the logs as attachment.
      Then I am connecting manually to the remote machine to trigger the task again.
      Is there anyway to start this task once I receive a mail with the specific subject like "start the build" automatically.

• ur
      By ur
      Is there any way to launch an application once I receive an email.
      I have an executable created in autoit and I am running it regularly on daily basis using task scheduler on windows.
      And sometimes I am running it again manually if someone asks to.
      Is there anyway to configure an email so that when I send a mail to that particular email ID then it should launch that exe directly?
    • ur
      By ur
      Through below script I am able to send mail with the Outlook installed in my machine.

But I am getting below prompt whenever I ran this script,by Outlook.
      Can anyone suggest how to suppress this.
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> ; Counting the number of open shell windows Local $oShell = ObjCreate("Outlook.Application") ; Get the Windows Shell Object If IsObj($oShell) Then $Mail = $oShell.CreateItem(0) $Mail.To = "dponnada@erwin.com" $Mail.Subject = "Action" $Mail.Body ="Pay rise please" $Mail.Send() EndIf  

• legend
      By legend
      Hello
      I'm using the code below to send mails using our internal relay server. 
      We got a Helpdesk system named Remedy. Our users can send us a mails using outlook 2010, and we'll get a ticket.
      The problem is if I send a mail using the above script our ticket system can't display unicode characters, like ex: Æ Ø Å. It will display them as: questionmarks: "? ? ?" inside our ticket system. In the outlook inbox it looks fine showing unicode symbols, but in our ticket system the unicode characters will be replaced by questionmarks.
      The thing is, if they send a mail using outlook, it works fine, but using the script above it doesen't.
      I tried to save my script with encoding: UTF-8 with BOM, but it didn't fix it.

All suggestions are very welcome