Multiple window/windowless support

Go to solution Solved by JohnOne,

I'm interested in the best way to send commands to 5 applications at the same time.  I have written some test scripts for doing some on screen clicking and typing, but I'm finding that I'm having to switch to each window one after another and repeating the loop.  I'm running into an issue bringing each application to the foreground.  Alternatively, if I could send the mouse/text commands to the applications that are minimized (as well as reading their triggers), that would actually work better.

I have only found one thread but it seems like that thread was killed because of other content on the subject.

I would also like to know if it's possible to run this in the background without affecting my normal computer interactions.  Currently, when I'm running the script, I lose control of my mouse and if I click somewhere, the text gets typed in the wrong place.

• Solution

AutoIt3 is a single threaded language, that means it does 1 thing at a time.

Look at getting shut of Mouse*() Functions and Send(), and instead using Control*() Functions.

ControlClick
ControlSend
ControlSetText

I am guessing might best suit your needs.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.