Rishi

Mak Context Entry Creator

+|=========================================|+

Mak Context Entry Creator is a small autoit compiled tool which allow user to create a executable shortcut at their desktop right click.

The main purpose of this software is to make desktop clean and minimal. Majority of user link their useful shortcuts to their desktop and also at their taskbar. Desktop shortcut looks somewhat dirty so i created an app which let you to be minimal but also without compromising the favorite or useful shortcut.

Mak Context Entry creator adds your favorite or useful software to your right click by creating a registry key. You can add as many shortcut you want but it takes some CPU memory too. So by using this software your desktop remain minimal, hide your desktop shortcut or remove them. Open your shortcut using right click.

post-82412-0-01691900-1380609438_thumb.p

How to Use?

The application itself open with administrator privilege. Click on Select Path button and choose your executable path. The first text field display the executable name as it is, so in same cases you have to edit the name. The second text-field display the executable path(don't edit it). After then click Create Context Menu.

You can also use auto-built features, these are Add Registry, Add CP. Also included the Services.msc.

The only drawback of this application is that you can not delete the registry value using this application, but you can use the registry editing tutorial given in the read me file. Also a backup file is also given.

If you like this application please comment and share with your friend. And if you like to help me yo're welcome.

This is my first application here and first GUI application i created.

Mak Context Entry Creator v1.1.7z

Edited by Rishi

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• KaFu
      By KaFu
      ICU - Icon Configuration Utility

Current Version: v6 (2018-Sep-16)
      Restore your desktop when the icons get "rearranged".
      Melba23 and I found we were working on very similar ideas to restore the Desktop icons to their normal place if they became "rearranged" (
      ). Vista seems to like this doing on occasion just for fun - but we all know some apps and games which change the display resolution or move icons around. This annoys "tidy" people who like their desktops arranged "just so" - I am particularly thinking of this desktop when I say that!
      We combined efforts and here is the result of our labors.
      Operation is easy - press "Save" to store a particular configuration and "Restore" to reset the icons to the saved positions in the selected configuration file. "Delete" allows you to remove unwanted configuration files from the list. There is a command line option so that the restoration can be run via HotKeys if required (that is why the script warns that it should be compiled for full functionality). You can decide what to do with any icons that have been added since you last saved the configuration file - the default is to put them in the top-left corner, but you can also banish them way off-screen or, more sensibly, specify a location for them.
      A new feature as of ICU v3.4 is the optional Desktop Contextmenu Integration (DCI) for Win7 (Win7 only because Microsoft implemented an easy way to do this through the registry as of this release).
      Version 3.3 should fix the empty save file bug
      Version 3.4 Win7: Admin rights no longer needed for DCI
      Version 5.0 Win8 compatibility for DCI
      The source and executable can be downloaded from my site: http://www.funk.eu
      Kudos to Ascend4nt, Melba23, Prog@ndy, & Valik for parts of the code.
      Please let me know if you found some piece of code in the source for which I forgot to mention a credit.
      Enjoy, let me know what you think of ICU and with Best Regards
    • RooperGee
      By RooperGee
      I had written a GUI with several buttons and I wanted one of the buttons to show its context menu regardless of the user right or left clicking the button.  The whole purpose of the button was to show the user a menu of options and a context menu fit the need just fine, but I needed it to display with either click option.  I came up with the code below to accomplish this but I feel like I might be missing some very obvious easier way to do this and I feel it's a little lame to be forcing a right click mouse action on the button as a result of the user doing a left click, but it works!
      Anyone have a suggestion of a better way to do this?  Otherwise, if this idea helps you, here you go.
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> LeftClickContextTest() Func LeftClickContextTest() Local $hGUI = GUICreate("My GUI", 200, 100) Local $button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Show Context", 15, 40, 85, 25) Local $close = GUICtrlCreateButton("Close", 110, 40, 85, 25) Local $context = GUICtrlCreateContextMenu($button) GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Test Context Item 1", $context) GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Test Context Item 2", $context) GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Test Context Item 3", $context) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $close ExitLoop Case $button MouseClick("right", MouseGetPos(0), MouseGetPos(1), 1, 0) EndSwitch WEnd EndFunc  
    • copyleft
      By copyleft
      I am trying to create a script to clean up users' desktops by moving all desktop folders and files (except the two hidden "desktop.ini" files and a MyDesktop.lnk shortcut) to a different folder. The script below will move files but not folders. The other issue with the script is that it doesn't seem to execute from a location other than the user's desktop. I would appreciate any suggestions.
      #include <File.au3> MsgBox(64, "Desktop", "Cleaning up Desktop. This box will close in 4 seconds.", 4) $Files = _FileListToArray(@DesktopDir,"*",1) For $Index = 1 To $Files[0] If StringRight($Files[$Index],4) <> ".ini, MyDesktop.lnk" Then FileMove($Files[$Index],'F:\HOME\Desktop') EndIf Next  
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz

Hello all
      I have a question please
      this  a question is about the context menu
      When i create a list box  Or combo box
      if i create a context menu for this list
      When i press the application key or the shortcut shift + f10
      the menu options is appear normally
      but When i create a List view
      if i create a context menu for this list
      When i press the application key or the shortcut shift + f10