Mak Context Entry Creator

+|=========================================|+

Mak Context Entry Creator is a small autoit compiled tool which allow user to create a executable shortcut at their desktop right click.

The main purpose of this software is to make desktop clean and minimal. Majority of user link their useful shortcuts to their desktop and also at their taskbar. Desktop shortcut looks somewhat dirty so i created an app which let you to be minimal but also without compromising the favorite or useful shortcut.

Mak Context Entry creator adds your favorite or useful software to your right click by creating a registry key. You can add as many shortcut you want but it takes some CPU memory too. So by using this software your desktop remain minimal, hide your desktop shortcut or remove them. Open your shortcut using right click.

post-82412-0-01691900-1380609438_thumb.p

How to Use?

The application itself open with administrator privilege. Click on Select Path button and choose your executable path. The first text field display the executable name as it is, so in same cases you have to edit the name. The second text-field display the executable path(don't edit it). After then click Create Context Menu.

You can also use auto-built features, these are Add Registry, Add CP. Also included the Services.msc.

The only drawback of this application is that you can not delete the registry value using this application, but you can use the registry editing tutorial given in the read me file. Also a backup file is also given.

If you like this application please comment and share with your friend. And if you like to help me yo're welcome.

This is my first application here and first GUI application i created.

Mak Context Entry Creator v1.1.7z

Edited by Rishi

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By bluebug
      Hi, guys!
      I'm new with using Autoit.
      Is possible do an automation to an application desktop java using Autoit?

• By joseLB
      Hi
      This piece of code creates and reads OK a key at  "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" and can be changed for a key at "HKEY_CURRENT_USER"
      $sta= RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Command Processor", "wav", "REG_SZ", "5555") MsgBox(4096,"wrote", $sta &@cr& @error) $zz= RegRead ("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Command Processor", "wav") MsgBox(4096,"readed","="&$zz &@cr& @error) Exit With  HKEY_CURRENT_USER, in RegEdit we can see the created key, and we can create the key by hand/RegEdit and everything Works OK.
      At  HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE we can´t see the created key above  thru RegEdit, but it Works (even not seeing, I can read). But  if I create "by hand"/RegEdit  the key,  it can´t read it with   $zz= RegRead  ("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.... above.
      I´m the PC´s WIN.7 administrator. Even so I ran RegEdit as administrator and also the compiled AU3 and also plain. No changes.
      edit: even if Try   "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AAA", "wav", the same holds true.
      $sta= RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AAA", "wav", "REG_SZ", "4444") MsgBox(4096,"wrote", $sta &@cr& @error) $zz= RegRead ("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AAA", "wav") MsgBox(4096,"readed","="&$zz &@cr& @error) Exit Seems that it creates this key at another place.... I can read the above value ("4444"), even after a boot, even the key not showing in regedit. And if I create it by hand key AAA/wav with a distinct value (666), t, it continues Reading the old value = 444.
      Thanks
      Jose

• By nacerbaaziz
      good morning everybody.
      today i liked to share an small example with you
      which it an function to read the registry values as an array
      the result array is 2d array witch
      $a_array[n][0] = value name
      $a_array[n][1] = value Data
      $a_array[0][0] = values count
      here's the function

#include <Array.au3> #include <WinAPIReg.au3> #include <APIRegConstants.au3> Local $a_array = _RegReadToArray("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run") If @error Then     MsgBox(16, "error", @error)     Exit EndIf _ArrayDisplay($a_array) Func _RegReadToArray($s_RegKey)     Local $a_KeySplitInfo = StringSplit($s_RegKey, "\\", 2)     If UBound($a_KeySplitInfo) <= 1 Then         $a_KeySplitInfo = StringSplit($s_RegKey, "\", 2)         If UBound($a_KeySplitInfo) <= 1 Then Return (1, 1, 0)     EndIf     Local $H_KeyInfo = "", $s_RegKeyInfo = ""     Switch $a_KeySplitInfo[0]         Case "hklm", "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE", "hklm64", "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE64"             $H_KeyInfo = $HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE         Case "hkCu", "HKEY_CURRENT_USER", "hkCU64", "HKEY_CURRENT_USER64"             $H_KeyInfo = $HKEY_CURRENT_USER         Case "hkCr", "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT", "HKCR64", "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT64"             $H_KeyInfo = $HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT         Case "HKU", "HKEY_USERS", "HKU64", "HKEY_USERS64"             $H_KeyInfo = $HKEY_USERS         Case Else             Return SetError(2, 2, 0)     EndSwitch     _ArrayDelete($a_KeySplitInfo, 0)     $s_RegKeyInfo = _ArrayToString($a_KeySplitInfo, "\")     Local $H_KeyInfoOpen = _WinAPI_RegOpenKey($H_KeyInfo, $s_RegKeyInfo, $KEY_READ)     Local $A_KeyInfo = _WinAPI_RegQueryInfoKey($H_KeyInfoOpen)     If @error Then Return SetError(1, 1, 0)     _WinAPI_RegCloseKey($H_KeyInfoOpen)     Local $A_RegVal[$A_KeyInfo[2] + 1][2]     Local $iV = 1, $s_RegRead = ""     While 1         $s_RegVal = RegEnumVal($s_RegKey, $iV)         If @error <> 0 Then ExitLoop         $s_RegRead = RegRead($s_RegKey, $s_RegVal)         If Not (@error) Then             $A_RegVal[$iV][0] = $s_RegVal             $A_RegVal[$iV][1] = $s_RegRead         EndIf         $iV += 1     WEnd     $A_RegVal[0][0] = UBound($A_RegVal) - 1     If $A_RegVal[0][0] >= 1 Then         Return $A_RegVal     Else         Return SetError(3, 3, 0)     EndIf EndFunc   ;==>_RegReadToArray
      i hope you benefit from it
      with my greetings
    • By Simpel
      Hi,
      I wondered why negative integers I wrote into registry (e.g. negative x-coordinates of a gui if using two monitors and the right one is the main one) wouldn't return right when reading. Now I know: it is saved as an unsigned integer (without algebraic sign). So here is a snippet that is changing unsigned to signed integer:
      Global Const $g_sRegKey = "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\" & @ScriptName ; path to registry RegWrite($g_sRegKey, "Value", "REG_DWORD", -2147483647) ; write some negative integer into registry; -2147483647 highest possible negative integer , 2147483648 highest possible positive integer if talking of 32bit Local $sValue = RegRead($g_sRegKey, "Value") ; read out registry ConsoleWrite("Value: " & $sValue & @CRLF) ; show real value in console Local $sResult = _SignedInteger($sValue) ; change to signed value ConsoleWrite("Result: " & $sResult & @CRLF) ; and show it in console Func _SignedInteger($iUnsignedInteger) Local $iSignedInteger If $iUnsignedInteger > (2^31) Then ; then it means a negative integer $iSignedInteger = $iUnsignedInteger - (2^32) Else $iSignedInteger = $iUnsignedInteger EndIf Return $iSignedInteger EndFunc It took me some time to find out the problem and so I hope I can help somebody with this.
      Regards, Conrad
    • By nacerbaaziz
      hi dears, i have a question please
      am now working for an audio player for the blind users
      and i added an option to open a file from the right click context menu.
      but here there is a small problem, i hope that you can help me to find a solution for it.
      the problem is as follow :
      when i added the problem into the context menu it work with successfuly if the user select just one file.
      but if the user selected more then one file, here the problem
      a multiple sections of the program will open.
      my question is :
      how i can detect the multiple selection from the context menu?
      i know that it so  hard, but i know also that you are harder than it
      for that dears please try to give me an solution for that problem.
      thanks in advance