Can't get this checkbox checked

Go to solution Solved by GordonFreeman,

I just started learning to use AutoIt last week.  I am using it within a Powershell script to automatically install various printer drivers using the printer manufacturers' executable files or install wizards.  The one I'm currently working on has me stuck just trying to check a checkbox.  Once you check that checkbox, the "Next" button becomes active so I can continue

I've tried what has worked with other install files/wizards - ControlClick (for what looked like a checkbox, but turned out to actually be a button):

ControlClick ("Zebra Setup Utilities - InstallAware Wizard", "I have read the information above", 132112)

I tried ControlCommand

ControlCommand ("Zebra Setup Utilities - InstallAware Wizard", "I have read the information above", 132112, "Check")

I even noticed that the "h" in "I have read the information above" was underlined, so if I hit the "h" key it will check and uncheck the box.  So I tried Send -

Send ("h")

No response.  I'm not sure how to get past this one.  Here is the Summary information for it that I got using Window Info -

>>>> Window <<<<
Title:    Zebra Setup Utilities - InstallAware Wizard
Class:    TPoolTemplate
Position:    419, 380
Size:    503, 388
Style:    0x16CA0000
ExStyle:    0x00050100
Handle:    0x00000000000303D8

>>>> Control <<<<
Class:    TRzCheckBox
Instance:    1
ClassnameNN:    TRzCheckBox1
Name:    
Advanced (Class):    [CLASS:TRzCheckBox; INSTANCE:1]
ID:    132112
Text:    I &have read the information above
Position:    8, 280
Size:    184, 15
ControlClick Coords:    7, 10
Style:    0x54010000
ExStyle:    0x00000000
Handle:    0x0000000000020410

>>>> Mouse <<<<
Position:    437, 695
Cursor ID:    0
Color:    0xF4F4F4

>>>> StatusBar <<<<

>>>> ToolsBar <<<<

>>>> Visible Text <<<<
< &Back
&Next >
Cancel
I &have read the information above
This application requires using ZDesigner Windows drivers version 1.5.09 or later.

Using earlier versions will cause the message "The selected printer is not supported" to be displayed in the main screen.

A compatible driver included in this installation can be installed by clicking the "Install New Printer" button on the main screen.

>>>> Hidden Text <<<<

Any ideas?

• Solution

Try this

ControlCommand("Zebra Setup Utilities - InstallAware Wizard", "", "[CLASS:TRzCheckBox; INSTANCE:1]", "Check")

Or

ControlCommand("Zebra Setup Utilities - InstallAware Wizard", "", "[TEXT:I &have read the information above]", "Check")

Or

ControlSend("Zebra Setup Utilities - InstallAware Wizard","", "", "!{h}")
Edited by GordonFreeman