1. kmaclamore

kmaclamore

2. FireFox

FireFox

3. JohnOne

JohnOne

• Similar Content

• By Exit
      For my next project I would like to send files with "alternate data streams" by email in ZIP format.
      I can not use any external program¬†like 7-Zip or WinRAR. (They would fitūüė•)
      Who knows how to create a ZIP file with "alternate data streams" included with the Powershell command "Compress-Archive"? 
      Here a test script:  (save as "ADSTester.cmd")
      @rem Try to create a zip file with alternate data streams (ADS) included @rem Housekeeping @cls @del ADSTester.zip >nul: @RD /S /Q Extracted >nul: @del ADSTester.txt >nul: @rem End of Housekeeping echo This is the ADSTester.txt file >ADSTester.txt echo This is the ADSTester.txt:Part1 file >ADSTester.txt:Part1 echo This is the ADSTester.txt:Part2 file >ADSTester.txt:Part2 dir /r ADSTester.txt @rem See the 3 files @rem **************************************************************** @rem **************************************************************** @rem Please alter the next lines to include the alternate data streams. powershell Compress-Archive -Path .\ADSTester.txt -Update -DestinationPath ADSTester.zip powershell Expand-Archive -Path ADSTester.zip -DestinationPath .\Extracted\ dir /r Extracted\ADSTester.txt @rem Only one file left :-( pause  
    • By nooneclose
      Good morning, I am trying to figure out if it is possible to check if these invoice lines exist or not. 
      Here are the table and column name: INVOICELINE.INVOICELINENUM (a required field if created)
      Here is a picture of what I am talking about. (Do not worry about security. the picture is from a demo test site so all information is fake)

is there any way to check if these fields exist or not? (they do not exist unless the user clicks on "New Row")
      Example: line 11 does not exist right now. How would I go about to see if it did or not? 
      This is what I have so far:
      SELECT DISTINCT iv.invoicenum, iv.description FROM invoice AS iv JOIN invoiceline AS ivl ON iv.invoicenum = ivl.invoicenum AND iv.siteid = ivl.siteid /* = 'nothing' and yet somehow not null? */ WHERE iv.invoicenum NOT IN (SELECT invoicelinenum FROM invoiceline WHERE invoicelinenum IS NOT NULL) I get 0 results where I should get more than 0. 
    • By nacerbaaziz
      good morning sirs.
      please i have a request from you.
      i have an variable to Read a data from a file
      this data is Encrypted
      and when i read it i Decrypte it.
      for that i need a function to Write a ini data to string.
      ;#Function# ===================================================================================================================== ; Name............: _IniReadFromString ; Description.....: Returns the value of a key in a specific section of an ini-formatted string ; Syntax..........: _IniReadFromString($szInput, $szSection, $szKey, $Default) ; Parameters......: ;   $szInput - The string that contains data in ini format ;   $szSection   - The sectionname (just as in IniRead) ;   $szKey   - The keyname (just as in IniRead) ;   $Default - The default value if the key does not exist or reading failed (just as in IniRead) ; Return values ..: ;   Success  - Returns the read value ;   Failure  - Returns $Default ; Author .........: FichteFoll ; Remarks ........: Works for Unicode as well as for ANSI ; Related ........: IniRead, _IniReadSectionFromString ; Link ...........; See on top ; Example ........; $var = _IniReadFromString(StringFormat("[Sect]\r\nMyKey1=value1\r\nMyKey2=value2"), "Sect", "MyKey2", "no_value") ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _IniReadFromString($szInput, $szSection, $szKey, $Default) $szInput = StringStripCR($szInput) ;~  Local $aRegMl = StringRegExp($szInput, "\[" & __StringEscapeRegExp($szSection) & "\]\n+(?:[^\[].*?=.*\n)*" & __StringEscapeRegExp($szKey) & "=(.*)\n?(",3) Local $aRegMl = StringRegExp($szInput, "\[" & __StringEscapeRegExp($szSection) & "\]\n+(?:[^\[].*?=.*\n)*" & __StringEscapeRegExp($szKey) & "=(.*)\n?", 3) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, $Default) ; key not found    Return $aRegMl[0] EndFunc;==>_IniReadFromString ; ############################################################################################################################### ; =============================================== ; = Internal Use Only ; =============================================== Func __StringEscapeRegExp($szExp) Return StringRegExpReplace($szExp, "([\(\)\[\]\{\}\\\/\?\.\\|\+])", "\\$1") ; ()[]{}\/?.|+ EndFunc;==>__StringEscapeRegExp like this  function Read the ini from string.

please ihelp me
      thanks in advance
    • By Fehera
      Hi, 
      We have a desktop application that have dozens of pop up windows. I can find the windows very easily and control the application using the Control functions, however, I came across a control that I can't get the text out of it. 
      According to the Window Info tool this control is a "listControl" which looks to me as a listview. (Attached images)
      I've tried the below:
      WinActivate("Sales Orders") Local $txt = ControlListView("Sales Orders", "", "listControl1", "GetText", 10, 1) ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $txt = ' & $txt & @crlf & '>Error code: ' & @error & @crlf) ;### Debug Console Local $stext = ControlGetText("Sales Orders", "", "listControl1") ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $stext = ' & $stext & @crlf & '>Error code: ' & @error & @crlf) ;### Debug Console Local $hwnd = ControlGetHandle("Sales Orders", "", "listControl1") Local $test = _GUICtrlListView_GetItemTextArray($hwnd) _ArrayDisplay($test) Local $hwnd = WinGetHandle("Sales Orders") ConsoleWrite("! " & _WinAPI_GetWindowInfo($hWnd) & @CRLF) _ArrayDisplay($hwnd) Please note, I've tried using the "listControl1", "[NAME:listControl1]", ID of the control, Class of the control, but the output is the same.
      And the output is: 
      Starting file test.au3... @@ Debug(8) : $txt = 0 >Error code: 1 @@ Debug(11) : $stext = >Error code: 1 ! test.au3 -> Exit Code: 0 (Runtime: 4.07 sec)  
      Unfortunately this system is not under our control and get this list in a separate (csv, excel) report would be painful, so I try to grab this information from this List control.
      I'm not waiting for a fully working code here, but could please someone point me in the right direction? I might just don't see the obvious here. 
      Many thanks in advance. 

• By nacerbaaziz
      hello sirs,
      i have searched allot about an function that can  read the INI file as a  string
      i mean function to read the ini files from string and not from the file directly.
      i finally found an UDF that do what i want
      but unfortunately all the functions work,  but the function that i want it not working.
      this is the udf
      the function that  i need is _IniReadFromString
      this is the function

Func _IniReadFromString($szInput, $szSection, $szKey, $Default) $szInput = StringStripCR($szInput) Local $aRegMl = StringRegExp($szInput, "\[" & __StringEscapeRegExp($szSection) & "\]\n+(?:[^\[].*?=.*\n)*" & __StringEscapeRegExp($szKey) & "=(.*)\n?(", 3) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, $Default) ; key not found Return $aRegMl[0] EndFunc;==>_IniReadFromString
      i hope that any one can help me
      thank you in advance
      iniex.au3