Smooth display of PNGs with transparency, fade-in/out and AOT

timmy2

I installed the 3.3.15.0 beta and tried compiling my script as well as the one by @UEZ.  In both cases the "undeclared global variable" error is no longer present if compiled using the beta compiler. But even with the beta compiler I'm getting error:  _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0() "already defined"

Func _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iWidth, $iHeight, $iPixelFormat = $GDIP_PXF32ARGB, $iStride = 0, $pScan0 = 0)
    Local $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipCreateBitmapFromScan0", "int", $iWidth, "int", $iHeight, "int", $iStride, "int", $iPixelFormat, "ptr", $pScan0, "handle*", 0)
    If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, 0)
    If $aResult[0] Then Return SetError(10, $aResult[0], 0)
    Return $aResult[6]
EndFunc   ;==>_GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0

I searched for  "error:  _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0() "already defined"  and found the following reply in a French Autoit forum helpful (after Google translated it):

Z is for attacks in height. some mob steal if you put the wrong tape Z you do not .. the trees do not fly but we must put the right Z Kill.

That was a sufficient to inspire me to delete the entire function, and now @UEZ's script successfully compiles, as does mine. 

Edited by timmy2

• 4 months later...

I am screaming OMG to this.  I still use AutoIt to create installation scripts, do mass updates to legacy applications ( pricing, coding ), etc at work.  (So much more elegant than Powerscript and WinBatch.  (And my boss recently took away Visual Studio due to their new luxury pricing structure!)

This treatment of PNG's is awesome and will enhance my user interactions.  I quickly rewrote to add resize as I display.  Thanks again.