Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NizonRox

_IE Help plz

6 posts in this topic

Ive had some problems with _IE

Current Script :

#include <IE.au3>
Local $oIE = _IECreate("http://www.Facebook.com", 1)
Local $HTML = _IEBodyReadText($oIE)

HotKeySet ("{SPACE}", "action")

While 1
    Sleep(100)
If StringInStr($HTML, "Login") Then Exit
WEnd

Basicaly checking if im logged out while waiting for a hotkey, but the problem is that when im logged in the website is www.facebook.com/"profilename" but it will still look at the basic page of facebooks login page. i need it to look at the current all the time. how is this possible?

Put the _IEBodyReadText inside the While loop, it's only going to read it once and never update the way you have it now.

1 person likes this

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

.. maybe in this way? ....

#include <IE.au3>
; Local $HTML = _IEBodyReadText($oIE)

HotKeySet("{SPACE}", "action")

While 1
    Sleep(100)
    _IELoadWait($oIE)
    Local $HTML = _IEBodyReadText($oIE)
WEnd

small minds discuss people average minds discuss events great minds discuss ideas.... and use AutoIt....

That's what I was referring to, although you should declare the variable outside the loop and update it inside.

#include <IE.au3>
Local $HTML

HotKeySet("{SPACE}", "action")

While 1
    Sleep(100)
    _IELoadWait($oIE)
    $HTML = _IEBodyReadText($oIE)
WEnd

It would cause a performance issue if you're constantly redeclaring it.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

That's what I was referring to, although you should declare the variable outside the loop and update it inside.

It would cause a performance issue if you're constantly redeclaring it.

ok thanks, good to know

(I did copy and  paste that line without thinking)

small minds discuss people average minds discuss events great minds discuss ideas.... and use AutoIt....

Thx, idk why i didnt notice :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• forever0donotknowme
      By forever0donotknowme
      hi my friends

i am desirable person because of i am beginner in autoitscript. also People differ levels in mental capacity and I approve that I am not a genius . therefor i write my topic in this forum for getting your help and i can not post any thing in general help forum because of maybe admin melba give me block

can you help me in making tool that contain 2 buttons
      lock (folder or file)
      unlock(folder or file)

my script is not complete

#include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> $form = GUICreate("", 149, 131, 247, 164) $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("block", 32, 64, 75, 25) $Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("unbblock", 32, 96, 75, 25) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $Button1 Local $var = FileSelectFolder("Choose a folder.", "") If @error Then MsgBox(4096, "", "No Folder(s) chosen") Else Example_1() Func Example_1() Local $sFilePath = ($var) Local $hLock = LockFile($sFilePath, 1) Local $hLock = FileOpen($sFilePath, 2) EndIf EndFunc Case $Button2 EndSwitch WEnd
      there is attached image for block

• xinx
      By xinx
      I'm have a working program that displays the users in Active Directory. When a user's name is clicked on it displays their details (profile folder, work folder, etc). However, what I'd really like to do is be able to eliminate using the mouse as much as possible, so instead of having to click on each user's name, you can use the UP and DOWN arrows and it will act as though their name has been clicked on (if that makes any sense?).

Here's some of the code so far:

$ADListView = GUICtrlCreateListView("Login Name|Display Name", 140, 60, 220, 280);A ListView to display the users ; Adjust the ADListView column headers _GUICtrlListView_SetColumnWidth($ADListView, 0, 100) _GUICtrlListView_SetColumnWidth($ADListView, 1, 116)

Func UpdateUserList() _AD_Open() $SelectedUserType = GUICtrlRead($UserTypeCombo) ;Get the base OU for the user type $SelectedUserTypeBaseOU = IniRead("iniUsers.ini", $SelectedUserType, "BaseOU", "NotFound") ;Get the filtered results from the AD using base OU $ADData = _AD_GetObjectsInOU($SelectedUserTypeBaseOU, "(&(objectclass=user)(name=*))", 2, "sAMAccountName,distinguishedName,displayname", "displayname") GUICtrlSetData($ADListView, $ADData) _GUICtrlListView_DeleteAllItems($ADListView) GUICtrlSetData($UserPropertiesEditBox, "Properties of Selected User") $SelectedUser = "" ;For each AD user, add an item in in the ListView For $i = 1 To UBound($ADData) - 1 GUICtrlCreateListViewItem($ADData[$i][0] & "|" & $ADData[$i][2], $ADListView) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "ListClicked") ; For each item, add the required event Next _AD_Close() EndFunc ;==>UpdateUserList

Func ListClicked() $ItemString = GUICtrlRead(@GUI_CtrlId) $ItemArray = StringSplit($ItemString, "|") $SelectedUser = $ItemArray[1] _AD_Open() $givenName = _AD_GetObjectAttribute($SelectedUser, "givenName") $SN = _AD_GetObjectAttribute($SelectedUser, "SN") $displayName = _AD_GetObjectAttribute($SelectedUser, "displayName") $profilePath = _AD_GetObjectAttribute($SelectedUser, "profilePath") $homeDirectory = _AD_GetObjectAttribute($SelectedUser, "homeDirectory") $homeDrive = _AD_GetObjectAttribute($SelectedUser, "homeDrive") $GroupArray = _AD_GetUserGroups($SelectedUser) GUICtrlSetData($UserPropertiesEditBox, "") _GUICtrlEdit_AppendText($UserPropertiesEditBox, "Properties of Selected User") _GUICtrlEdit_AppendText($UserPropertiesEditBox, @CRLF & @CRLF & "First Name: " & $givenName) _GUICtrlEdit_AppendText($UserPropertiesEditBox, @CRLF & @CRLF & "Last Name: " & $SN) _GUICtrlEdit_AppendText($UserPropertiesEditBox, @CRLF & @CRLF & "Login Name: " & $SelectedUser) _GUICtrlEdit_AppendText($UserPropertiesEditBox, @CRLF & @CRLF & "Profile Directory: " & $profilePath) _GUICtrlEdit_AppendText($UserPropertiesEditBox, @CRLF & @CRLF & "Home Directory: " & $homeDirectory & " (" & $homeDrive & ")") _GUICtrlEdit_AppendText($UserPropertiesEditBox, @CRLF & @CRLF & "Group Membership:") For $i = 1 To UBound($GroupArray) - 1 _GUICtrlEdit_AppendText($UserPropertiesEditBox, @CRLF & _AD_FQDNToDisplayname($GroupArray[$i])) Next _AD_Close() EndFunc ;==>ListClicked
      Any help would be great, thank you!
    • playjacob
      By playjacob
      For the past days i've been working on a program to make bingo cards, but now i've have a problem.
      The problem is that i only want 5 numbers on each row and they sould be spred randomly.

To see the final result just open up Index.html after you've run the code.

Look at the comments in the code for more info.

Global $DBFile = @ScriptDir&"\Cards.txt" Global $NumToGenerate = 250 Global $Rnd[3] Global $NumPrVRow = "" Global $FillSpace[27] Global $Row[3] Global $Output Global $Mats[$NumToGenerate] Global $NumbersOnRow[3] ;Create Database File With Mats For $i = 1 To $NumToGenerate ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $i = ' & $i & @crlf & '>Error code: ' & @error & @crlf) ;### Debug Console $a = "" For $i2 = 0 To 26 $FillSpace[$i2] = 0 Next $i2 = "" $i3 = "" $i4 = "" $NumPrVRow = "" For $i2 = 0 To 2 While 1 $Rnd[$i2] = Random(1,9,1) $Continue = True For $i3 = 0 To $i2 If ($Rnd[$i2] = $Rnd[$i3]) And ($i2 <> $i3) Then $Continue = False Next If $Continue = True Then ExitLoop WEnd Next For $i2=1 To 9 $a = 2 For $i3 = 0 To 2 If $Rnd[$i3] = $i2 Then $a = 1 Next $NumPrVRow &= $a Next For $i2 = 0 To 2 $NumbersOnRow[$i2] = 0 Next For $i2 = 1 To 9 $OldRnd2 = "" For $i3 = 1 To StringMid($NumPrVRow, $i2,1) While 1 $Rnd2 = Random(1,3,1) ;I tryed to add this line. $NumbersOnRow[$Rnd2-1] += 1 $Continue = True For $i4 = 0 To $i2 ;And change This ;If $Rnd2 = $OldRnd2 Then $Continue = False ;To If ($Rnd2 = $OldRnd2) Or ($NumbersOnRow[$Rnd2-1] > 5) Then $Continue = False Next $OldRnd2 = $Rnd2 If $Continue = True Then ExitLoop ;And Then Also Add This Line: $NumbersOnRow[$Rnd2-1] -= 1 ;But i still could'nt get it to work. WEnd $FillSpace[$Rnd2*9-9+$i2-1] = 1 Next Next $Full = "" For $i2 = 0 To 2 $Row[$i2] = "" For $i3 = 1 To 9 If $FillSpace[($i2+1)*9-9+$i3-1] = 1 Then If $i3 = 1 Then $Row[$i2] &= Random(1,9,1)&";" Else $Rnd3 = Random($i3&0,$i3&9,1) $Row[$i2] &= $Rnd3-10&";" EndIf Else $Row[$i2] &= ";" EndIf Next IniWrite($DBFile, $i, $i2+1, StringTrimRight($Row[$i2],1)) $Full &= $Row[$i2] Next IniWrite($DBFile, $i, "f", $Full) Next $Start = '<html>'&@CRLF&'<head>'&@CRLF&'<style type=text/css>'&@CRLF&' body { font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica;}'&@CRLF&' tr { text-align: center; }'&@CRLF&' .c { padding-top: 35px; padding-bottom: 5px;'&@CRLF&' border-bottom: 2px dashed black; }'&@CRLF&' .s { padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 35px; }'&@CRLF&' .c, .s { font-size: 8px;}'&@CRLF&' .pb { page-break-before: always; }'&@CRLF&' .rn { font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica; font-size: 13px; border: 2px solid black;}'&@CRLF&' .pn { font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica; font-size: 18px; text-align: center;}'&@CRLF&'</style>'&@CRLF&'</head>'&@CRLF&'<body onLoad="print();">'&@CRLF&@CRLF&@CRLF $End = @CRLF&'</body></html>'&@CRLF $PageBreak = 1 For $i = 0 To $NumToGenerate-1 ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $i = ' & $i & @crlf & '>Error code: ' & @error & @crlf) ;### Debug Console $Mats[$i] = '<div class=pn>Pladenummer: '&$i+1&'F</div>'&@CRLF&'<table width=90% border=1 cols=10 align=center cellspacing=0'&@CRLF&'style="border-collapse: collapse" cellpadding=10> <tr>' For $i2 = 1 To 3 ;Change To ABC $Mats[$i] &= '<tr>'&@CRLF $Split = StringSplit(IniRead($DBFile, $i+1, $i2, ""),";") For $i3 = 1 To 9 $Mats[$i] &= '<td>'&$Split[$i3]&'</td>'&@CRLF Next $Mats[$i] &= '<td class=rn>'&ConvertToABCAndAddDots($i+1&$i2)&'</td>'&@CRLF $Mats[$i] &= '</tr>'&@CRLF Next $Mats[$i] &= '</table><div class=c>Made using The Bingo Program by Jacob Bom Andersen</div></br>'&@CRLF If $PageBreak = 4 Then $Mats[$i] &= '<div class=pb></div>' $PageBreak += 1 Next $Output = $Start For $i = 0 To $NumToGenerate-1 $Output &= $Mats[$i] Next $Output &= $End FileDelete("Index.html") FileWrite("Index.html", $Output) Func ConvertToABCAndAddDots($ToConvert) $Split2 = StringSplit($ToConvert, "") $Out = "" For $b = 1 To $Split2[0] If $b = $Split2[0] Then $Out &= Chr($Split2[$b]+64) Else $Out &= $Split2[$b]&Chr(183) EndIf Next Return $Out EndFunc

Ps. The Database File that it is also makeing is for an other program that i've made to play bingo, witch is then also able to check is someone has bingo.

Sorry for my bad english.