Sign in to follow this  
Rickname

How to make a List like This ?? ( already done in autoit but can't reproduce )

Hi,

I recently discovered the "neoSearch" program ( '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>> ) and I saw it's GUI Design that is very beautyful, and I want to make a listing control like his ( I screenshoted to observe it's design ) : 14skxl1.png as you can see, that list, enlists many files and folders, but in a spaced beautyful way. How can I do that in autoit ?? He coded it in AUtoit but I can't find a dime on how to reach this design :(

EDIT: And yes, I searched in his old posted source code, and can't determine how he managed to create that list !! Can't find any GUICtrlCreateList function. I also searched for the control's coordinates resulted by the Window Tool, but incredibly don't exist in that source code !

Edited by Rickname

Yes I found that source code, and I searched it LINE BY LINE ! Can't find how he did it !! Thankyou for understanding

Edited by Rickname

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By paw
      I use SetSoundDevice to control my audio devices but the UI was either

blurry like this:
      or unusable like this:

so I made this horrible thing to add scaling to the GUI:
      #Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #AutoIt3Wrapper_Change2CUI=y #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_HiDpi=y #AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Parameters=-w 3 -w 4 -w 5 #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y #Au3Stripper_Parameters=/sf /sv /rm #EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #include <File.au3> ;~ _convertGUI("") If $CmdLine[0] <> 0 Then _convertGUI($CmdLine[1]) Func _convertGUI($sFilePath) If $sFilePath <> "" Then Local $aArray = FileReadToArray($sFilePath) Else ;TEST DATA Local $aArray[6] = ['$H_Res_Language = GUICtrlCreateProgress(5, 120, 210 + 25, 480, 20, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_COMBO, $CBS_SIMPLE)) ; $CBS_DROPDOWNLIST)', _ 'Local $h_Ok = GUICtrlCreateButton("Ok", 72, 224, 81, 33, 0)', _ 'GUICreate($Warning_TiTle, 700, 310, -1, -1, $WS_SIZEBOX + $WS_SYSMENU + $WS_MINIMIZEBOX)', _ 'GUICtrlCreateLabel("Output type: ", 30, 130, 65, 20) ;, $SS_RIGHT)', _ '$H_FieldNameEdit = GUICtrlCreateEdit($INP_FieldNameEdit, 100,260+25, 500, 150 - 25) ;comment', 'Local $H_CANCEL = GUICtrlCreateGraphic("Cancel", 224, 224, 97, 33, 0)'] EndIf Local $hTimer = TimerInit(), $iGUIElementCount = 0, $sResult = "", $sFileName = "", $sDrive = "", $sDir = "", $sExtension = "" If @Compiled Then _PathSplit($sFilePath, $sDrive, $sDir, $sFileName, $sExtension) $sFileName = StringRegExpReplace($sFilePath, "^.*\\", "") EndIf For $i = 0 To (UBound($aArray) - 1) If StringRegExp($aArray[$i], "GUICtrlCreate|GUICreate") Then $sResult = _splitComma($aArray[$i]) If Not @error Then $aArray[$i] = $sResult $iGUIElementCount += 1 EndIf Next ConsoleWrite("t = " & TimerDiff($hTimer) & " GUI elements = " & $iGUIElementCount & " lines = " & (UBound($aArray) - 1) & @CRLF) If $sFileName <> "" Then Local $hFile = FileOpen("edited." & $sFileName, 2) _FileWriteFromArray("edited." & $sFileName, $aArray) FileClose($hFile) EndIf Exit EndFunc ;==>_convertGUI Func _splitComma($sString) Local $sSplitResult = "", $sTrimmedR = "", $sTrimmedL = "" Local $aSplit = StringSplit($sString, ',') If Not @error Then $sTrimmedR = "" $sTrimmedL = "" For $j = 1 To $aSplit[0] If StringRegExp($aSplit[1], "(?:.GUICtrlCreateGraphic|GUICtrlCreateProgress|GUICtrlCreateSlider|GUICtrlCreateTab|GUICtrlCreateTreeView)") Then If $j = 1 Then While StringLeft($aSplit[$j], 1) <> '(' $sTrimmedL &= StringLeft($aSplit[$j], 1) $aSplit[$j] = StringTrimLeft($aSplit[$j], 1) WEnd $aSplit[$j] = StringTrimLeft($aSplit[$j], 1) EndIf EndIf If $j = $aSplit[0] Then While StringRight($aSplit[$j], 1) <> ')' $sTrimmedR &= StringRight($aSplit[$j], 1) $aSplit[$j] = StringTrimRight($aSplit[$j], 1) WEnd $aSplit[$j] = StringTrimRight($aSplit[$j], 1) EndIf If StringRegExp($aSplit[$j], "[0-9]") And $aSplit[$j] <> -1 And $aSplit[$j] <> 0 And $aSplit[$j] <> 1 And Not StringInStr($aSplit[$j], ')') Then If StringRegExp($aSplit[$j], "\-|\+") Then ;put parenthesis around + or - $aSplit[$j] = '(' & $aSplit[$j] & ")*$g_DPI" Else $aSplit[$j] = $aSplit[$j] & "*$g_DPI" EndIf EndIf If $j < $aSplit[0] Then $sSplitResult &= $aSplit[$j] & ',' ElseIf $j = $aSplit[0] Then $sSplitResult &= $aSplit[$j] & ')' Else $sSplitResult &= $aSplit[$j] EndIf Next If $sTrimmedR <> "" Then $sSplitResult &= StringReverse($sTrimmedR) If $sTrimmedL <> "" Then $sSplitResult = $sTrimmedL & '(' & $sSplitResult Else SetError(1) Return EndIf ConsoleWrite($sSplitResult & @CRLF) Return $sSplitResult EndFunc ;==>_splitComma
      And now it looks good: 
      but it doesn't work on everything, for example the "GUICtrlCreateLabel("Output type: ", 30, 130, 65, 20) ;, $SS_RIGHT)" (from the autoit3wrapper gui)
      because the comment contains a parenthesis and it would break completely if there were variables as parameters..
      Is there some kind of parser around that I could use instead or maybe someone who has already done something like this?
    • By UEZ
      This project has been discontinued!

Here a small tool I wrote to update my Sysinternal tools collection without the need to download always the whole package or visiting the site to check for updates. I know that there are several tools available (also some tools written in AutoIt) but here another one for the collection. It was good exercise for me to code it.

Some files from the live web site cannot be downloaded although they are visible!

Here the download link of the source code only: AutoIt Sysinternal Tools Synchronizer v0.99.6 build 2020-09-23 beta.7z  (1557 downloads previously)
      -=> Requires AutoIt version 3.3.13.20 or higher / tested on Win8.1 real machine and some VMs: Win7 / Vista / Win10

Compiled exe only: @MediaFire

Just select the Sysinternal Tools folder or create one and press the synchronize button to download the selected items. Click on AutoIt label (near to left upper corner) to open menu.

Special thanks to LarsJ, Melba23 and mesale0077 for their help. 

I've still some ideas to implement which are more gimmick related, so it is not finished yet...
      If you want to add your language please check out #Region Language. Thanks. 

Please report any bug or if you have any suggestions.

The language of the tool tip from each of the executable in the left list view were automatically created using Google translator and weren't checked for correctness.

Br,
      UEZ
    • By TXTechie
      Hello Everyone,
      I've developed my own GUI using AutoIt and I'm allowing users to minimize the GUI, but I also want to include some kind of timer so that it will automatically restore the GUI after something like 30 minutes or an hour. However, I also want them to be able to manually restore the GUI by clicking the application's icon in the taskbar.
      I've searched through the forums, but I'm not sure how to get started.
      Any ideas or functions to research are appreciated!
      Regards,
      TX Techie
    • By jcpetu
      Hi people, I'm trying to dynamically populate a TreeView based on a script from Water that I modified for my needs. but I can't figured it out how to make it work.
      Here what I have in case anyone can help me, thanks in advance:
      #include <array.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiTreeView.au3> Local $aTV1[14][3] = [ _ ['1', 'Text 1', -1], _ ;-1 idicates it's an index item ['2', 'Text 2',-1], _ ['3', 'Text 3',-1], _ ['1-1', 'Text 1-1',0], _ ['1-2', 'Text 1-2',0], _ ['2-1', 'Text 2-1',0], _ ['2-2', 'Text 2-2',0], _ ['2-1-1', 'Text 2-1-1',0], _ ['2-1-2', 'Text 2-1-2',0], _ ['2-1-2-1', 'Text 2-1-2-1',0], _ ['2-1-2-1-1', 'Text 2-1-2-1-1',0], _ ['3-1', 'Text 3-1',0], _ ['3-1-1', 'Text 3-1-1',0], _ ['3-1-1-1', 'Text 3-1-1-1',0]] ;_ArrayDisplay($aTV1) Local $Gui = GUICreate('TreeView Example', 500, 600) Local $tv = GUICtrlCreateTreeView(10, 30, 450, 550) GUISetState() _pop_treeview($tv, $aTV1) While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $gui_event_close Exit EndSwitch WEnd Func _pop_treeview($hTV, $array) Local $TimeInitial = TimerInit(), $Hours, $Mins, $Secs, $item _ArraySort($array, 0, 0, 0, 0) ;------------------------- sort Ascending on column 0 ;_ArrayDisplay($array) $idxroot = _GUICtrlTreeView_Add($hTV, 0, "index") For $i = 0 To UBound($array) - 1 ConsoleWrite("$array[" & $i & "][" & 0 & "] = " & $array[$i][0] & @CRLF) If $array[$i][0] = '' Then ExitLoop ;--------------- Exit at first empty element $item = '' If $array[$i][2] = -1 Then ;------------------------ Add root element _GUICtrlTreeView_AddChild($hTV, $idxroot, $array[$i][1]) Else $item = StringLeft($array[$i][0], StringInStr($array[$i][0], "-", 1, -1) - 1) ConsoleWrite("$item = " & $item & @CRLF) $Found = _ArrayBinarySearch($array, $item, 0, 0, 0) ;search on column 0 Switch $Found Case 0 ;----------------------------------- Value wasn't found in array ConsoleWrite("Item NOT found @error= " & @error & @CRLF) Case Else ConsoleWrite("Item found " & @CRLF) _GUICtrlTreeView_AddChild($hTV, $Found, $array[$i][1]) EndSwitch EndIf Next _GUICtrlTreeView_Expand($hTV) EndFunc ;==>_pop_treeview  
    • By Cengokill
      Hi everyone,
      I have created a ListView that is in a tab, and I want to display an image in that tab, with the ListView on top.
      However, the image still appears on top of my ListView.
      If I remove the tabs everything works. 
      I looked at the autoit documentation and the <GuiListView.au3> documentation , I can't figure out how to display a background image, and put on top a ListView, inside a tab. 😥
      Here is the code:
      Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) $Form1 = GUICreate($Titre, 700, 627, $Form1Width, $Form1Height); main window $tabulation = GUICtrlCreateTab(148,0,700,580); creating tabs $tab1=GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Tab 1"); first tab GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_SHOW); this tab is selected by default $Pic1 = GUICtrlCreatePic("image.jpg", 0, 30, 700, 627) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE). $idListview = GUICtrlCreateListView("list 1|list 2|list 3", 200, 50, 390, 200) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1     Sleep(100) WEnd Thank you in advance.