Sign in to follow this  
Rickname

How to make a List like This ?? ( already done in autoit but can't reproduce )

Rickname

Hi,

I recently discovered the "neoSearch" program ( '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>> ) and I saw it's GUI Design that is very beautyful, and I want to make a listing control like his ( I screenshoted to observe it's design ) : 14skxl1.png as you can see, that list, enlists many files and folders, but in a spaced beautyful way. How can I do that in autoit ?? He coded it in AUtoit but I can't find a dime on how to reach this design :(

EDIT: And yes, I searched in his old posted source code, and can't determine how he managed to create that list !! Can't find any GUICtrlCreateList function. I also searched for the control's coordinates resulted by the Window Tool, but incredibly don't exist in that source code !

Edited by Rickname

JLogan3o13

You obviously could not be bothered to do a forum search. He posts the source code in the examples forum.

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

Rickname

Yes I found that source code, and I searched it LINE BY LINE ! Can't find how he did it !! Thankyou for understanding

Edited by Rickname

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hello my friends
      I have an inquiry and I hope to find the answer here
      I want to create a graphical user interface
      but I want to hide the system menu
      I mean the window menu
      Is this possible?
      If is possible please give me how to do that
      Thanks in advance
    • helmar
      By helmar
      I was playing around with simple GUI creation.  I tend to like parameter driven coding (in prior life (years ago) as Clipper/FoxPro/dBase coder).  Just wanted to see what I could do with a GUI.
      #Region options, includes Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1) Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) ; Change to OnEvent mode #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #EndRegion options, includes Global Const $nCols = 2, $nRows = 6, $nSpacer = 10, $nBtnWidth = 150, $nBtnHeight = 30 Global $xName = 0, $xID = 0 Global $nGUIWidth = ($nCols * $nBtnWidth) + (($nCols + 1) * $nSpacer) Global $nGUIHeight = ($nRows * $nBtnHeight) + (($nRows + 1) * $nSpacer) Global $hMainGUI = GUICreate("Calculated GUI", $nGUIWidth, $nGUIHeight, -1, -1) For $xRows = 1 to $nRows ;in this arrangement, tabbing is left to right, then next row For $xCols = 1 to $nCols ;reverse the order of this line with the prior line for top to bottom tabbing, then next col $xName += 1 $xID += 1 Global $Dummy = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button" & $xName, _ ($nBtnWidth * ($xCols - 1)) + (($xCols - 1) * $nSpacer) + $nSpacer, _ ($nBtnHeight* ($xRows - 1)) + (($xRows - 1) * $nSpacer) + $nSpacer, _ $nBtnWidth, _ $nBtnHeight) GUICtrlSetOnEvent($xID+2, "Handler") Next Next GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "CloseApp") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 Sleep(10) WEnd Func CloseApp() Exit EndFunc Func Handler() MsgBox(0,0,"Button " & @GUI_CtrlId - 2) EndFunc  
    • Sven-Seyfert
      By Sven-Seyfert

Hi Community,

I have a problem with the usage of _GUICtrlTreeView_AddChild and setting different item text colors (and different background colors), separately for the TreeView levels.

I use the UDF GUITreeViewEx.au3 of 'Melba23' and I renamed the functions to increase my understanding about the content. I already talked to him about his UDF to respect his rights and intellectual property. I read many forum threads, I tried many ways to get it, but it's seems to be impossible in the way that I use the UDF.

Question:
      How can I set different item text colors, separately for the TreeView levels?
      How can I set different item background colors, separately for the TreeView levels?

I found out that _GUICtrlTreeView_AddChild don't let my set this properties directly. But after loading the TreeView content I can't change the items (children) too. Only the font weight to bold I could set with _GUICtrlTreeView_SetBold but I want to do this in a generic way directly at the creation (loading) of the TreeView.

Of course I tried the different functions to set text color or bkgColor, but it didn't work - maybe I do it wrong.
      I really hope you can help me, give me a hint and understand what I want to do.
      [Solved] final solution made by @LarsJ (see below)

Thanks for your help - I'm grateful!
      Sven

CODE
      BEFORE
      AFTER
      ExecutionPlan.zip
    • XinYoung
      By XinYoung
      For fun, I'm building an app that opens a webpage and refreshes it every 30 seconds.
      But once the script performs _IEAction($oIE, "refresh"), the GUI closes.
      Any help is appreciated.

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
      #include <EditConstants.au3>
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
      #include <StaticConstants.au3>
      #include <WindowsConstants.au3>
      #include <WinAPIFiles.au3>
      #include <Array.au3>
      #include <File.au3>
      #include <Excel.au3>
      #include <DateTimeConstants.au3>
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
      #include <WinAPIShellEx.au3>
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
      #include <Date.au3>
      #include <ComboConstants.au3>
      #include <guimenu.au3>
      #include <IE.au3>
      HotKeySet("{F4}", "_Exit")
      ;Open the file(s) in the selected folder
      $extension = ".txt"
      $app2openWith = @SystemDir & "\notepad.exe"
      Func Begin()
          Global $loopTrick = 0
          #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=c:\users\mchu\downloads\autoit\my code\form1.kxf
          Global $UI = GUICreate("Hit Em Up!", 256, 113, -1, -1)
          GUISetBkColor(0x000000)
          $menu = _GUICtrlMenu_GetSystemMenu($UI)
          _GUICtrlMenu_EnableMenuItem($menu, $SC_CLOSE, 1, False)
          Global $url = GUICtrlCreateInput("https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ", 81, 8, 160, 21)
          $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Target:", 16, 8, 55, 17)
          GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif")
          GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x00FF00)
          Global $StartBut = GUICtrlCreateButton("Start", 16, 40, 67, 25)
          GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 13, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif")
          GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0x008000)
          $Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("(Press F4 to Exit)", 96, 40, 8000, 17)
          GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif")
          GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x00FF00)
          GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
          #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###
          While 1
              $UIfunc = GUIGetMsg()
              Select
                  Case $UIfunc = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
                      _Exit()
                  Case $UIfunc = $StartBut
                      If GUICtrlRead($url) = "" Then
                          MsgBox(48, "Um...", "Give me a target you idiot.")
                      Else
                          GUICtrlSetState($url, $GUI_DISABLE)
                          GUICtrlSetState($StartBut, $GUI_DISABLE)
                          Start()
                      EndIf
              EndSelect
          WEnd
      EndFunc   ;==>Begin
      Func Start()
          If $loopTrick = 0 Then
              Global $oIE = _IECreate(GUICtrlRead($url))
              _IELoadWait($oIE)
              Again()
          ElseIf $loopTrick = 1 Then
              Sleep(3000)
              _IEAction($oIE, "refresh")
              Sleep(3000)
              Start()
          EndIf
      EndFunc   ;==>Start
      Func Again()
          $loopTrick = 1
          Start()
      EndFunc   ;==>Again
      Func _Exit()
          Exit
      EndFunc   ;==>_Exit
    • Skysnake
      By Skysnake
      I am tracking this topic by @LarsJ.  It is very advanced and overkill for what I am currently trying to do.

Problem is this.
      Listview contains columns, one of which is right aligned and gets populated by float values, such as 123.99.  Some do not have decimals ie 124.00 and on sort gets truncated to 124.  Its obviously still the same value, but the display has reset.
      ; line below is for list VIEW ;..................................0.........1......2............ $cListView = GUICtrlCreateListView("CUSTOMER|AMOUNT|DESCRIPTION", 8, 152, 764, 279) GUICtrlSetBkColor($cListView, $GUI_BKCOLOR_LV_ALTERNATE) ; alternate between the listview background color and the listview item background color GUICtrlSetBkColor($cListView, $LVStdClr) ; Set the background color for the listview _GUICtrlListView_SetColumnWidth($cListView, 0, 120) ; -- the client name _GUICtrlListView_SetColumnWidth($cListView, 1, 90) ;-- the amount _GUICtrlListView_JustifyColumn($cListView, 1, 1) ; 1 - Text is right aligned _GUICtrlListView_SetColumnWidth($cListView, 2, 200) ; the description What I am looking for is something native and simple like a 
          _GUICtrlListView_SetColumnFormat($cListView, 1, "%.2f") ;  1 - column is stringformatted to "%.2f"
      So that after each sort it will appear as it was in the original rendering.
      Is there something like this? I have not been able to find a simple solution.

Thanks.
      Skysnake

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.