Uninstaller and Agressive Uninstaller Help

So I am trying to recreate what Iobit does after a general uninstallation of a software package which is seek out left overs and erase them. I am super new to AutoIt and need a little guidance if possible the first line of code works beautifuly however when I try useing DirRemove and RegDelete nothing happens. Please help if you have any pointers thus far my end goal is to uninstall SEP 11 and invoke Symantec.cloud installer from the same directory this exe will be located.

RunAsWait("user", "domain", "password", 0, "msiexec /uninstall {5E2E4797-502A-4FFD-81EC-F9BA8BF0C581} /passive /norestart")
DirRemove("c:program filessymantec", 1)
DirRemove("c:documents and settingsall usersapplication datasymantec", 1)
RegDelete("HKEY_Local_MachinesystemCurrentControlSetserviceseventlogApplicationSescLU")

• Moderators

How are you deploying it, Altiris, SCCM? If you're using a management suite, you should be able to set it to run as Admin. If you mean you're just going to be copying it (which is not the same as deploying), that is a different story.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

It will running through a global share on every users login. I am going to run it through group policy login script which will inturn be running as system or NT authority which should negate need for such password precautions but I am dealing with windows here not Linux so I figure err on the side of caution and write in all potential need. this is what the end will generally look like.

RunAsWait("DomainAdmin", "Domain", "Password", 0, "msiexec /uninstall {5E2E4797-502A-4FFD-81EC-F9BA8BF0C581} /passive /norestart")
#RequireAdmin
DirRemove("c:program filessymantec", 1)
DirRemove("c:documents and settingsall usersapplication datasymantec", 1)
DirRemove("c:program filesCommon FilesSymantec Shared", 1)
RegDelete("HKEY_Local_MachinesystemCurrentControlSetserviceseventlogApplicationSescLU")
RegDelete("HKEY_Local_MachineSoftwareSymantec")
RegDelete("HKEY_Current_UserSoftwareSymantec")
RunAsWait("DomainAdmin", "Domain", "Password", 0, "N:SymexSymRedistributable.exe" "-silent")

Yes I am figureing on UAC beeing the bane of this exes lifespan so the AD push should take care of that mess but users with no install rights will most likely have and issue. I swear I need a Autoit for utter idiots now my Installer is not working wit the silent switch which is specified by the install package.

Edited by SeekAndMod