Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rickybobby

File decryption then fileread to array showing encrypted data

5 posts in this topic

I'm attempting to decrypt a file previously encrypted with the encrypt file function; then read that file into an array and display it. When I read the file into an array it still shows me garbled text if any at all. What am I doing wrong here? 

$serial = "stepping through array var"
        $FileHandle = "C:\XXX\Serial.txt"
        If FileExists($FileHandle) Then

$Password = "password"
                _Crypt_DecryptFile($FileHandle, $FileHandle, $Password, $CALG_RC4)

$FileArray = 0 ;initilze computer list array
               _FileReadToArray($FileHandle, $FileArray) 
               _ArrayDisplay($FileArray) ;why is this showing encrpyted data?!?!

FileOpen($FileHandle)
               FileWriteLine($FileHandle, $serial)
               FileClose($FileHandle)
            Else
                FileOpen($FileHandle)
               FileWriteLine($FileHandle, $serial)
               FileClose($FileHandle)
            EndIf

$Password = "password"
            _Crypt_EncryptFile( $FileHandle, $FileHandle, $Password, $CALG_RC4)

Next

Any help is greatly appreciated! :) 

Might be because you are decrypting to the same file.

Add this, and check the error that occurs:

msgbox(1,1,@error)

IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

@error is 0 for each, i'll try changing the files around. 

Might be because you are decrypting to the same file.

Add this, and check the error that occurs:

msgbox(1,1,@error)

Yep decrypting to the same file was the problem. 

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

It works when I change the file vars between encrypt and decrypt

#include <Crypt.au3>
#include <File.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
$serial = "stepping through array var"
$File = @DesktopDir & "\Serial.txt"
$File2 = @DesktopDir & "\Serial2.txt"
$Password = "password"
Local $FileArray[1];initilze computer list array
If Not FileExists($File) Then
    _FileCreate($File)
    FileWrite($File,"add something in")
    ConsoleWrite(FileRead($File) & @CRLF)
    _Crypt_EncryptFile($File,$File2,$Password,$CALG_RC4)
    ConsoleWrite(FileRead($File2) & @CRLF)
EndIf

$iSuccess = _Crypt_DecryptFile($File2,$File,$Password,$CALG_RC4)
ConsoleWrite(FileRead($File3) & @CRLF)
Edited by jdelaney

IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Dimmae
      By Dimmae
      Hello,
      at first: i'm new here, so please forgive me my mistakes, and show them to me, just that i can learn to do better in the future.
      Now to my Problem: i have an excel sheet, where i just need some columns for further actions, but i have no idea how to add single columns to a new array.
      I found the following code(the one i just added as a file) from 'water' in this forum, but i wont get how i could add multiple columns into a new array.
      The biggest problem in my situation is that i dont know the count of the rows i need for the array, i just got a fix number of rows, which is 4.

Hope you can help me, and sry again for this 'unlucky illustration'.

btw: how can i add code shown as code here, instead of posting it as a attached file?.

autoit-select-column.au3
      defects.xlsx
    • RTFC
      By RTFC
      CodeCrypter enables you to encrypt scripts without placing the key inside the script.
      This is because this key is extracted from the user environment at runtime by, for example:
      password user query any macro (e.g., @username) any AutoIt function call any UDF call some permanent environment variable on a specific machine (and not created by your script) a server response a device response anything else you can think of, as long as it's not stored in the script any combination of the above You need several scripts to get this to work, and they are scattered over several threads, so here's a single bundle that contains them all (including a patched version of Ward's AES.au3; with many thanks to Ward for allowing me to include this script here):
      CodeScannerCrypter.bundle.v2.2.7z
      Note: if you experience issues under Win8/8.1 (as some users have reported), please upgrade to Win10 (or use Win7) if you can; as far as I can tell, the scripts in the bundle all work under Win7 & Win10 (and XP). Moreover, I have no access to a Win8 box, so these issues will not be fixed, at least not by yours truly.

How the bits and pieces fit together:
      CodeCrypter is a front-end for the MCF UDF library (you need version 1.3 or later). Its thread is here:
      '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>
      The MCF package (also contained in the CodeScannerCrypter bundle) contains MCF.au3 (the library itself) plus a little include file called MCFinclude.au3. The latter you have to include in any script you wish to encrypt. Any code preceding it will not be encrypted, any code following it will be encrypted. You define the dynamic key inside MCFinclude.au3, in the UDF: _MCFCC_Init().
      From the same post you can download an MCF Tutorial which I heartily recommend, because encrypting a script requires a number of steps in the right order, namely:
      In MCFinclude.au3, define and/or choose your dynamic key(s) (skip this step = use default setting) include MCFinclude.au3 in your target script Run CodeScanner (version 2.3+) on your target script, with setting WriteMetaCode=True (see '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>), then close CodeScanner. Start CodeCrypter press the Source button to load your target file enable Write MCF0 (tick the first option in Main Settings) Enable "Encrypt" (last option in the Main Settings) Go to the Tab Encrypt and set up the encryption the way you want (skip this = use default settings) Return to Main Tab and press "Run" if all goes well, a new script called MCF0test.au3 is created in the same directory as your target. It has no includes and no redundant parts. Please check that it works as normal. (see Remarks if not) It all sounds far more complicated than it is, really.
      Not convinced? Check out this updated and extended Q & A pdf (FAQ, also included in the bundle) to help you get started:
      CodeCrypterFAQ.pdf

BackTranslation is a test to check that the MetaCode translation worked. Skip it at your peril. It also turns your multi-include composite script into a single portable file without redundant parts (you can opt to leave the redundant parts in, if you want).
      CodeCrypter can also obfuscate (vars and UDF names) and replace strings, variable names and UDF names with anything else you provide, for  example, for language translation). After CodeScanner separates your target's structure from its contents, CodeCrypter (actually MCF, under the hood) can change any part, and then generate a new script from whichever pieces you define. See the MCF Tutorial for more explanation and examples.

Important!
      You need the following additional scripts to get anything to work (now all included in the bundle):
      CodeScanner.au3 version 2.9+ (in the CodeScanner zip in the CodeScanner thread, link above) readCSdatadump.au3 (version 1.1+, in the CodeScanner zip) MCF.au3 (version 1.3+, in the MCF zip in the MCF thread, link above) MCFinclude.au3 (version 1.1+, in the MCF zip) AES.au3, by Ward (now also included in bundle, thanks to Ward), see '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>> As you can see, encryption currently relies on Ward excellent AES UDF, but you can replace this with any other algorithm you like; just edit MCFinclude.au3 UDF _MCFCC(), and MCF.au3 UDF _EncryptEntry().
      Going to lie down now...
      RT
      CodeCrypterFAQ.pdf
    • czardas
      By czardas
      Haven't had much time to code recently. However the following thread inspired me.
      The debate about linear, parallel and binary search methods was rather interesting and, in an attempt to be diplomatic, I decided to combine @jchd's suggestion with @LarsJ's binary search example. I decided that the binary search algorithm required modification to make it more linear. As usual, 'if you invent something, it probably already exists and if it already exists, it exists for a reason'. My first attempt was not all that good. The code worked but was really a mess. I blame peer pressure (to post an example of a parallel search method).  I will delete that old code in due course.
      With a little memory jogging and a glance at the help file, the solution turned out to be quite easy: I just needed a better understanding of Euler. Further modification will be needed to work with more complicated unicode strings. The output could be returned as an array or a delimitered string. I'm not so interested in those details. I'm just going to post the algorithm for now and anyone, who wants to, can modify it to suit their needs. Both arrays must contain at least 1 element.
      Local $aFoo = [0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,19,20,23,24,26,30,35,39,40,41] Local $aBar = [0,1,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,17,18,19,21,24,25,26,27,34,35,38,40] ParallelExponetialSearch($aFoo, $aBar) ; Compares two lists - returning positive matches. Each input array must be unique (individually) and in alphabetical order. Func ParallelExponetialSearch($aFoo, $aBar) Local $sFind, _ $iMin_F = -1, $iMax_F = UBound($aFoo) -1, $Lo_F = $iMin_F, $Hi_F, _ $iMin_B = -1, $iMax_B = UBound($aBar) -1, $Lo_B = $iMin_B, $Hi_B While $iMin_F < $iMax_F And $iMin_B < $iMax_B ; Toggle Arrays - Which array has most untested elements? This is the one we want to search next, ; so we can bypass more comparisons because (in theory) mismatches have a greater chance of being skipped. If $iMax_F - $iMin_F >= $iMax_B - $iMin_B Then ; $aFoo has more (or an equal number of) untested elements $Hi_F = $iMax_F $iMin_B += 1 $sFind = $aBar[$iMin_B] While $Lo_F < $Hi_F ; search $aFoo For $i = 0 To Floor(Log($Hi_F - $Lo_F) / Log(2)) $Lo_F = $iMin_F + 2^$i If $aFoo[$Lo_F] = $sFind Then $iMin_F = $Lo_F ; each match should be added to the output [perhaps an array] ConsoleWrite($sFind & " found at $aFoo[" & $Lo_F & "] = $aBar[" & $iMin_B & "]" & @LF) ExitLoop 2 ElseIf $aFoo[$Lo_F] > $sFind Then $Hi_F = $Lo_F -1 $iMin_F += Floor(2^($i -1)) $Lo_F = $iMin_F ContinueLoop 2 EndIf Next $iMin_F = $Lo_F ; minimum increment is one WEnd Else ; $aBar has more untested elements $Hi_B = $iMax_B $iMin_F += 1 $sFind = $aFoo[$iMin_F] While $Lo_B < $Hi_B ; search $aBar For $i = 0 To Floor(Log($Hi_B - $Lo_B) / Log(2)) $Lo_B = $iMin_B + 2^$i If $aBar[$Lo_B] = $sFind Then $iMin_B = $Lo_B ; each match should be added to the output [perhaps an array] ConsoleWrite($sFind & " found at $aFoo[" & $iMin_F & "] = $aBar[" & $Lo_B & "]" & @LF) ExitLoop 2 ElseIf $aBar[$Lo_B] > $sFind Then $Hi_B = $Lo_B -1 $iMin_B += Floor(2^($i -1)) $Lo_B = $iMin_B ContinueLoop 2 EndIf Next $iMin_B = $Lo_B ; minimum increment is one WEnd EndIf WEnd EndFunc ;==> ParallelExponetialSearch I hope this will be useful to someone. I believe it deserved a thread of its own!
    • RC86
      By RC86
      Afternoon!
      I have a requirement to return both a string and an array from a function so as a result I put them both into an array and returned that.  I can access them in their entirety after returning them but then I can't seem to access the array elements after this.  Should I be able to or is there a prettier way?
      #include <Array.au3> ;Memory info returned as a string and an array $memoryInfo = _getMemoryInfo() msgbox(0,"Memory Info",$memoryInfo[0]) _ArrayDisplay($memoryInfo[1],"Memory as an Array") Local $newArray[7] $memoryInfo[1] = $newArray msgbox(0,"Test element",$newArray[0]) _ArrayDisplay($newArray) Func _getMemoryInfo() Local $newArray[7] Local $array = MemGetStats() $newArray[0] = $array[0] ;% of memory in use $newArray[1] = Round($array[1]/1024 * 0.001,2) ;Total physical RAM $newArray[2] = Round($array[2]/1024 * 0.001,2) ;Availaible physical RAM $newArray[3] = Round($array[3]/1024 * 0.001,2) ;Total pagefile $newArray[4] = Round($array[4]/1024 * 0.001,2) ;Available pagefile $newArray[5] = Round($array[5]/1024 * 0.001,2) ;Total virtual $newArray[6] = Round($array[6]/1024 * 0.001,2) ;Available virtual $memoryUsage = $newArray[1] - $newarray[2] $pagefileUsage = $newArray[3] - $newarray[4] ;Output/Return Local $returnArray[2] $returnArray[0] = "Memory: " & $memoryUsage & " GB/" & $newArray[1] & " GB " & @CRLF & "Pagefile: " & $pagefileUsage & " GB/" & $newArray[3] & " GB " $returnArray[1] = $newArray return $returnArray EndFunc A bit messy but hopefully it's understandable what I'm trying to achieve.
      Thanks!
    • Jibberish
      By Jibberish
      I am having difficulties getting updated results from GUICtrlCreateInput. I wrote a small script to demonstrate what I am trying to do.
      This script reads a text file into an array and displays the Name and Number from the text file.
      The user can check a name and change the number, and the results are displayed in _ArrayDisplay.
      Only the Checked names are displayed in their original position. This is necessary for future
      plumbing.
      The problem with this script is the original number is returned, not the changed number. I cannot
      figure out how to get the updated number to be displayed.
      ;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ; ; This script reads a text file into an array and displays the Name and Number from the text file. ; The user can check a name and change the number, and the results are displayed in _ArrayDisplay. ; Only the Checked names are displayed in their original position. This is necessary for future ; plumbing. ; ; The problem with this script is the original number is returned, not the changed number. I cannot ; figure out how to get the updated number to be displayed. ; ;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ #include-once #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <array.au3> #include <Date.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <Misc.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> Local $iMax = 6 ;Default number of Videos - 1 for the array counter Dim $aTextFile[$iMax][2] ; [start with 5 entries][Name, Number] Don't get confused! [Row][Column] Local $i = 0 Local $iLeft = 30 Local $iTop = 30 Local $sName Local $sNumber Local $aArray Local $iMaxCol = 5 Local $iRow = 0 Local $iCol = 0 Local $aNumberCount[$iMaxCol][2] $aArray1 = ReadFile() $aNamesNumbers = DisplayNames($aArray1) _ArrayDisplay($aNamesNumbers) ;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ; ; ReadFile() places the contents of the NameNumber.txt file in an array ; ;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Func ReadFile() Local $sFileData = @ScriptDir & "\NameNumber.txt" Local $iStrReturn = 0 Local $aArrayFile Local $aTextFile[$iMaxCol][2] Local $aName Local $sCheckBox1 Const $iL = 10 ; Count from Left for GUI so all buttons line up Local $sFill Local $iA = 0, $iN = 0 ; Put the Names into an Array _FileReadToArray($sFileData, $aArrayFile) For $iA = 0 To $aArrayFile[0] ; Step through the array looking for Names If StringInStr($aArrayFile[$iA], "Name:") Then $aName = StringSplit($aArrayFile[$iA],":") $sFill = $aName[2] If UBound($aTextFile) <= $iRow Then ; Resize the array when $iRow is equal to the element count in the array to prevent subscript error ReDim $aTextFile[UBound($aTextFile) + 1][$iMaxCol] EndIf $aTextFile[$iRow][$iCol] = $sFill $iRow += 1 EndIf Next $iCol = 1 $iRow = 0 $sFill = "" For $iA = 1 To $aArrayFile[0] ; Step through the array looking for Numbers If StringInStr($aArrayFile[$iA], "Number:") Then $aName = StringSplit($aArrayFile[$iA],":") $sFill = $aName[2] If UBound($aTextFile) <= $iRow Then ; Resize the array when $iRow is equal to the element count in the array to prevent subscript error ReDim $aTextFile[UBound($aTextFile) + 1][$iMaxCol] EndIf $aTextFile[$iRow][$iCol] = $sFill $iRow += 1 EndIf Next Return $aTextFile EndFunc ;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ; ; Display the Name and Number ; ;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Func DisplayNames($aArray1) Local $aName[$iMax] Local $aNumbers[$iMax] $iMMCount = UBound($aArray1) $iMMCount -=1 Local $iWidth = 300 Local $iLength = 300;$iMMCount * 30 GUISetFont(12) $hGUI = GUICreate("Edit / Update Number Test", $iWidth, $iLength, -1, -1) GUICtrlCreateLabel(" Name Number",1,5) ;$iTop += 30 ;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ; ; Display Name with a Checkbox. Only Checked Names should be saved. ; ;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For $i = 0 to $iMMCount Step 1 $sNameText = $aArray1[$i][0] $iNameLength = StringLen($sNameText) $aName[$i] = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox($sNameText,$iLeft, $iTop) $iTop += 30 Next ;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ; ; Display the number from the text file below each name. Allow the user to change the number and display the ; new number. ; ;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ $iLeft = 60 GUIStartGroup() $iTop = 28 For $i = 0 to $iMMCount Step 1 $sNumberText = $aArray1[$i][1] $aNumberCount[$i][1] = $sNumberText $aNumberCount[$i][0] = GUICtrlCreateInput($sNumberText,$iLeft, $iTop, 50,18, $GUI_DOCKAUTO) GUICtrlSetPos($aNumberCount[$i][0],200) $iTop += 30 Next ;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ; ; Read the checked names and (possibly updated) number ; ;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ $iMMCount = UBound($aNumberCount) $iMMNewCount = $iMMCount - 1 Local $aGUICheckbox[$iMMCount] Local $aCheckedNameNumber[$iMMCount][2] $iLeft = 30 Local $idCloseGUI = GUICtrlCreateButton("Close",$iLeft, $iTop) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $idCloseGUI For $i = 0 To $iMMNewCount Step 1 Switch GUICtrlRead($aName[$i]) Case $GUI_CHECKED $aCheckedNameNumber[$i][0] = $aArray1[$i][0] Case $GUI_UNCHECKED EndSwitch Switch GUICtrlRead($aNumberCount[$i][0]) Case $aCheckedNameNumber[$i][1] = GUICtrlRead($aNumberCount[$i][1]) EndSwitch Next ExitLoop EndSwitch WEnd For $i = 0 to $iMMNewCount step 1 GUICtrlRead($aNumberCount[$i][0]) If $aCheckedNameNumber[$i][0] <> "" Then $aCheckedNameNumber[$i][1] = $aNumberCount[$i][1] EndIf Next GUIDelete($hGUI) Return $aCheckedNameNumber EndFunc This is the text file I am reading. If you want to try this out put the NameNumber.txt file in your script directory. It's attached to the post.
      * This is a dummy file with a Name and Number * The only purpose of this file is to read the updated Number. Name:Taggart Number:916 Name:Mongo Number:90 Name:Hedley Lamarr Number:22 Name:Bart Number:9999 Name:The Waco Kid Number:2244 If I change the number, the original number is displayed at the end, not the updated/modified number. I need the modified number to be displayed.
      Thanks in advance for any assistance!
      Jibberish
      NameNumber.txt