Save TXT in memory?

Hello :D

I have a script that create a text file with some information about some path, read that information and delete the text file, this a every script startup ( before ask no i can't put that information inside a $var, that info change everytime based on the OS and the type of the user, is a long story and is not that the problem )

But the question is, instead of create-delete-create-delete is possible to put this string in memory or RAM or whatever ( or save the TXT in memory ) instead of write the file directly on the hard disk?

I have think to use the Clipboard but the content can be deleted by the user, accidentally or deliberately, there is a safe place in memory can i use for this purpose? Is only text, nothing else.

Thanlks for any suggestion

Edited by MyEarth

MyEarth,

by making a variable you already put something in the memory actually :)

maybe a virtual drive can be made temporary?

also you said "I have a script that create a text file with some information about some path, read that information and delete the text file"

the script creates the file right? so the script itself does know what should be written in that text file so why is storing it in a variable a problem?

autoit can easily see the OS etc..

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

you can also make you're script saving the file on some hidden place or something maybe?

(just thinking out loud :) )

regards, TheAutomator.

Edited by TheAutomator

I'll appreciate your answer but forget about my script :D

I'm search something like FileWrite but it will not "file write" on the hard disk but in memory, like the clipboard but not "accessible/delete by the user"

Edited by MyEarth