Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UndefinedVar

Context menu

2 posts in this topic

Hi!

So what I need is a context menu like that from explorer when you right click on desktop. But i don't know if that is possible. I searched a little and I found nothing, maybe you guys have any ideas ?

I mean something like that :

55432e84ef.png

But...I know how do that from the GUIcreateblahblah side...now the problem is that I want to do that without GUI!

Like:

if _IsPressed( "02", "user32.dll" ) then 
      _Context(..)
endif

Please help!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• ChrisL
      By ChrisL
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiTreeView.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <GuiMenu.au3> Global $g_hTreeView Global Enum $e_idOpen = 1000, $e_idSave, $e_idInfo Example() Func Example() Local $hGUI, $hItem Local $iStyle = BitOR($TVS_EDITLABELS, $TVS_HASBUTTONS, $TVS_HASLINES, $TVS_LINESATROOT, $TVS_DISABLEDRAGDROP, $TVS_SHOWSELALWAYS, $TVS_CHECKBOXES) $hGUI = GUICreate("(UDF Created) TreeView Create", 400, 300) $g_hTreeView = _GUICtrlTreeView_Create($hGUI, 2, 2, 396, 268, $iStyle, $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_NOTIFY, "WM_NOTIFY") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_CONTEXTMENU, "WM_CONTEXTMENU") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_COMMAND, "WM_COMMAND") _GUICtrlTreeView_BeginUpdate($g_hTreeView) For $x = 1 To Random(2, 10, 1) $hItem = _GUICtrlTreeView_Add($g_hTreeView, 0, StringFormat("[%02d] New Item", $x)) For $y = 1 To Random(2, 10, 1) _GUICtrlTreeView_AddChild($g_hTreeView, $hItem, StringFormat("[%02d] New Child", $y)) Next Next _GUICtrlTreeView_EndUpdate($g_hTreeView) ; Loop until the user exits. Do Until GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE GUIDelete() EndFunc ;==>Example Func WM_CONTEXTMENU($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $lParam ;ConsoleWrite($GUI_RUNDEFMSG & @CRLF) ;Switch $wParam ; Case $hTreeView Local $hMenu $hMenu = _GUICtrlMenu_CreatePopup() _GUICtrlMenu_InsertMenuItem($hMenu, 0, "Open", $e_idOpen) _GUICtrlMenu_InsertMenuItem($hMenu, 1, "Save", $e_idSave) _GUICtrlMenu_InsertMenuItem($hMenu, 3, "", 0) _GUICtrlMenu_InsertMenuItem($hMenu, 3, "Info", $e_idInfo) _GUICtrlMenu_TrackPopupMenu($hMenu, $wParam) _GUICtrlMenu_DestroyMenu($hMenu) Return True ;EndSwitch Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc ;==>WM_CONTEXTMENU Func WM_COMMAND($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $lParam Switch $wParam Case $e_idOpen _DebugPrint("WM_COMMAND " & $wParam & " Open") Case $e_idSave _DebugPrint("WM_COMMAND " & $wParam & " Save") Case $e_idInfo _DebugPrint("WM_COMMAND " & $wParam & " Info") EndSwitch Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc ;==>WM_COMMAND Func WM_NOTIFY($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam Local $hWndFrom, $iIDFrom, $iCode, $tNMHDR, $hWndTreeview $hWndTreeview = $g_hTreeView If Not IsHWnd($g_hTreeView) Then $hWndTreeview = GUICtrlGetHandle($g_hTreeView) $tNMHDR = DllStructCreate($tagNMHDR, $lParam) $hWndFrom = HWnd(DllStructGetData($tNMHDR, "hWndFrom")) $iIDFrom = DllStructGetData($tNMHDR, "IDFrom") $iCode = DllStructGetData($tNMHDR, "Code") Switch $hWndFrom Case $hWndTreeview Switch $iCode Case $NM_CLICK ; The user has clicked the left mouse button within the control _DebugPrint("$NM_CLICK" & @CRLF & "--> hWndFrom:" & @TAB & $hWndFrom & @CRLF & _ "-->IDFrom:" & @TAB & $iIDFrom & @CRLF & _ "-->Code:" & @TAB & $iCode) ; Return 1 ; nonzero to not allow the default processing Return 0 ; zero to allow the default processing Case $NM_DBLCLK ; The user has double-clicked the left mouse button within the control _DebugPrint("$NM_DBLCLK" & @CRLF & "--> hWndFrom:" & @TAB & $hWndFrom & @CRLF & _ "-->IDFrom:" & @TAB & $iIDFrom & @CRLF & _ "-->Code:" & @TAB & $iCode) ; Return 1 ; nonzero to not allow the default processing Return 0 ; zero to allow the default processing EndSwitch EndSwitch Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc ;==>WM_NOTIFY Func _DebugPrint($s_Text, $sLine = @ScriptLineNumber) ConsoleWrite( _ "!===========================================================" & @CRLF & _ "+======================================================" & @CRLF & _ "-->Line(" & StringFormat("%04d", $sLine) & "):" & @TAB & $s_Text & @CRLF & _ "+======================================================" & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>_DebugPrint In the example code I have a treeview and a context/popup menu, I can't use a conventional context menu because I need to use the treeview UDF functions.
      The WM_COMMAND never fires from the context/popup menu selection while there is a treeview using  _GuiCtrlTreeview_Create
      If you comment out _GuiCtrlTreeview_Create line you will then see the right click selection works as expected and the debug is written to the console on selection.
      Autoit Ver 3.3.14.2
      Any ideas why this combination won't work together?
      Thanks

• czardas
      By czardas
      The following code is intended to illustrate a method of adding recent files to the File menu, once files have been opened or saved. This is not a UDF, nor a universal solution which fits all requirements. It is just the solution I made for myself and I thought it worth sharing. I haven't noticed much about this subject. The example only emulates opening and saving files: nothing is actually written to disk. I have not included any code for opening or saving files - only the File menu and Title bar are updated. The code is intended to illustrate the logic I used. Perhaps you can improve on it or get some ideas from this example.
      #include <GUIConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Example() #Region ; core functions Func UpdateRecentFiles(ByRef $aRecentFiles, $ahMenu, $sNewPath, $iMenuInsertPos) Local $iMaxFiles = UBound($aRecentFiles) -1 For $i = 1 To $aRecentFiles[0][0] ; check to see if the path was accessed recently If $aRecentFiles[$i][0] = $sNewPath Then ; file is already in the list For $j = $i To 2 Step -1 $aRecentFiles[$j][0] = $aRecentFiles[$j -1][0] ; push items down the list Next $aRecentFiles[1][0] = $sNewPath For $j = 1 To $aRecentFiles[0][0] ; update all recent file menu items GUICtrlSetData($aRecentFiles[$j][1], $aRecentFiles[$j][0]) ; overwrite existing control data Next Return ; the list has simply been reordered EndIf Next ; if we are here, then the file was not found in the recent files list For $i = $iMaxFiles To 2 Step -1 $aRecentFiles[$i][0] = $aRecentFiles[$i -1][0] ; push all existing items down the list Next If $aRecentFiles[0][0] < $iMaxFiles Then $aRecentFiles[0][0] += 1 ; increment the number of recent files in the list $aRecentFiles[$aRecentFiles[0][0]][1] = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem($sNewPath, $ahMenu[0], $aRecentFiles[0][0] + $iMenuInsertPos) ; create a new control ; add a second spacer to the menu after the first recent item appears (one time action) If $aRecentFiles[0][0] = 1 Then $aRecentFiles[0][1] = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem('', $ahMenu[0], $aRecentFiles[0][0] + $iMenuInsertPos +1) ; add divider after adding the first recent item EndIf $aRecentFiles[1][0] = $sNewPath ; add the new path to the files list For $i = 1 To $aRecentFiles[0][0] ; update all recent file menu items GUICtrlSetData($aRecentFiles[$i][1], $aRecentFiles[$i][0]) ; overwrite existing control data Next EndFunc ;==> UpdateRecentFiles Func ClearRecentFiles(ByRef $aRecentFiles, $idDummyInactive) For $i = 0 To $aRecentFiles[0][0] GUICtrlDelete($aRecentFiles[$i][1]) ; delete menu items $aRecentFiles[$i][1] = $idDummyInactive ; render all control IDs inactivate Next $aRecentFiles[0][0] = 0 ; there are now zero files in the list EndFunc ;==> ClearRecentFiles Func DeleteRecentItem(ByRef $aRecentFiles, $iItem, $idDummyInactive) For $i = $iItem To $aRecentFiles[0][0] -1 $aRecentFiles[$i][0] = $aRecentFiles[$i +1][0] GUICtrlSetData($aRecentFiles[$i][1], $aRecentFiles[$i][0]) Next GUICtrlDelete($aRecentFiles[$aRecentFiles[0][0]][1]) $aRecentFiles[$aRecentFiles[0][0]][1] = $idDummyInactive $aRecentFiles[0][0] -= 1 If $aRecentFiles[0][0] = 0 Then GUICtrlDelete($aRecentFiles[0][1]) $aRecentFiles[0][1] = $idDummyInactive EndIf EndFunc ;==> DeleteRecentItem #EndRegion ;==> core functions #Region ; example code Func Example() Local $sGUITitle = "New Project", $hGUI = GUICreate($sGUITitle, 500, 200) ; create GUI Local _ ; declare menu arrays $ahMenu[2] = [" File "," Options"], _ ; 1D array assigned to menus $ahMenuItem = GetMenuItems() ; 2D array assigned to menu item controls For $i = 0 To UBound($ahMenu) -1 $ahMenu[$i] = GUICtrlCreateMenu($ahMenu[$i]) ; create menu For $j = 1 To $ahMenuItem[0][$i] ; add menu item controls $ahMenuItem[$j][$i] = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem($ahMenuItem[$j][$i], $ahMenu[$i]) Next Next Local $iMenuInsertPos = 4 ; this is the menuentry position for the most recent file GUICtrlCreateMenuItem('', $ahMenu[0], $iMenuInsertPos) ; create dividor Local $aRecentFiles[9][2] = [[0]], _ ; zero previously stored items - assuming that the recent files list is empty at startup $idDummyInactive = GUICtrlCreateDummy() ; never send messages to $idDummyInactive For $i = 0 To 8 ; [IMPORTANT] Windows assigned a unique control ID to $idDummyInactive $aRecentFiles[$i][1] = $idDummyInactive ; temporarily set all (recent files list) controls to never receive messages Next GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) Local $msg, $sFilePath While 1 $msg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $msg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $ahMenuItem[5][0] ExitLoop Case $ahMenuItem[1][0] ; File ==> New New() WinSetTitle($hGUI , WinGetTitle($hGUI), $sGUITitle) Case $ahMenuItem[2][0] ; File ==> Open $sFilePath = Open() If Not @error Then WinSetTitle($hGUI , WinGetTitle($hGUI), $sFilePath) UpdateRecentFiles($aRecentFiles, $ahMenu, $sFilePath, $iMenuInsertPos) EndIf Case $ahMenuItem[3][0] ; File ==> Save $sFilePath = Save(WinGetTitle($hGUI)) If @error Then MsgBox($MB_OK, "Action Failed", "Unable to save file") ContinueLoop ; [use your own code logic] Else WinSetTitle($hGUI , WinGetTitle($hGUI), $sFilePath) UpdateRecentFiles($aRecentFiles, $ahMenu, $sFilePath, $iMenuInsertPos) ; update recent files here EndIf Case $ahMenuItem[4][0] ; File ==> Save As $sFilePath = SaveAs() If @error Then MsgBox($MB_OK, "Action Failed", "Unable to save file") ContinueLoop ; [use your own code logic] Else WinSetTitle($hGUI , WinGetTitle($hGUI), $sFilePath) UpdateRecentFiles($aRecentFiles, $ahMenu, $sFilePath, $iMenuInsertPos) ; update recent files here EndIf Case $ahMenuItem[1][1] ; Options ==> Clear Recent Files ClearRecentFiles($aRecentFiles, $idDummyInactive) Case $aRecentFiles[1][1], $aRecentFiles[2][1], $aRecentFiles[3][1], $aRecentFiles[4][1], $aRecentFiles[5][1], $aRecentFiles[6][1], $aRecentFiles[7][1], $aRecentFiles[8][1] For $i = 1 To $aRecentFiles[0][0] If $msg = $aRecentFiles[$i][1] Then $sFilePath = OpenRecent($aRecentFiles[$i][0]) If Not @error Then WinSetTitle($hGUI , WinGetTitle($hGUI), $sFilePath) UpdateRecentFiles($aRecentFiles, $ahMenu, $sFilePath, $iMenuInsertPos) ; update recent files here ElseIf @error = 1 Then If MsgBox(BitOR($MB_YESNO, $MB_DEFBUTTON2, $MB_TASKMODAL), "Action Failed", "Unable to locate " & $aRecentFiles[$i][0] & @CRLF & _ "Do you want to remove this item from the menu?") = 6 Then DeleteRecentItem($aRecentFiles, $i, $idDummyInactive) EndIf ExitLoop ; return to the While loop EndIf Next EndSwitch WEnd EndFunc ;==> Example Func New() ; start a new project [your code here] EndFunc ;==> New Func Open() Local $sFilePath = FileOpenDialog("Open", @DocumentsCommonDir, "All (*.*)") If @error Then Return SetError(1) ; read file [your code here] Return $sFilePath EndFunc ;== Open Func OpenRecent($sFilePath) If Not FileExists($sFilePath) Then Return SetError(1) ; unable to open recent file ; read file [your code here] Return $sFilePath EndFunc ;== OpenRecent Func Save($sFilePath) If Not FileExists($sFilePath) Then Local $sNewPath = SaveAs() If @error Then Return SetError(1) ; unable to save file Return $sNewPath EndIf ; save file [your code here] Return $sFilePath EndFunc ;==> Save Func SaveAs() Local $sFilePath = FileSaveDialog( "Save As", @DocumentsCommonDir, "All (*.*)") If @error Then Return SetError(1) ; unable to save file ; save new or existing file [your code here] Return $sFilePath EndFunc ;==> SaveAs Func GetMenuItems() Local $aMenuItem[6][2] $aMenuItem[0][0] = 5 ; number of items on the File Menu $aMenuItem[0][1] = 1 ; number of items on the Options Menu ; File Menu $aMenuItem[1][0] = "New" $aMenuItem[2][0] = "Open" $aMenuItem[3][0] = "Save" $aMenuItem[4][0] = "Save As" $aMenuItem[5][0] = "Exit" ; Options Menu $aMenuItem[1][1] = "Clear Recent Files" Return $aMenuItem EndFunc ;==> GetMenuItems #Region ; example code Run the example, open some files and check for new menu items that are added. Then try a few other menu options and check the various changes occurring in the File menu.
    • dubd83
      By dubd83
      I am working on an automation project and I am having issues finding documentation on selecting an item from a context menu, or a menu that appears upon a right click. I tried using the Send("{DOWN}") command as a workaround but it's not very redundant. Essentially I need to search the context menu for the string "Abort Text" and click that option. The class of the context menu is showing as CLASS:#32768. I have uploaded a portion of the context menu. If it helps I have the handle of the treeview where the first item is right clicked in order to make the treeview appear.

• ModemJunki
      By ModemJunki
      I'm having a hard time figuring out how to make a menu without any tab stops for the buttons.
      I made a shell menu for BIOS flashing in WinPE and in it I don't want *any* buttons to be tab stopped. If I try to use GUICtrlSetStyle to remove the tab stops from all the buttons, the first button declared in the menu ends up the default (so the user could press the spacebar and the button is activated).
      Melba23 posted some code like below a long time ago in this post but it seems to do the same thing as GUICtrlSetStyle does.
      Any tips/help is appreciated.
      _WinAPI_SetWindowLong(GUICtrlGetHandle(-1), $GWL_STYLE, BitAND(_WinAPI_GetWindowLong(GUICtrlGetHandle(-1), $GWL_STYLE), BitNOT($WS_TABSTOP))) #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <Constants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <Misc.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Opt("GUICloseOnESC", 0) ; prevent user from pressing escape key and accidentally cancelling the GUI HotKeySet("+!{ESC}", "_doCMD") ; shift-alt-escape for a command dialogue during GUI (lab/service use) #include <Array.au3> #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <Constants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <Misc.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> GLobal $s_Cmd1, $s_Cmd2, $s_Cmd3, $s_Cmd4, $s_Cmd5 $s_Debug = 0 $s_dbgArray = 0 Opt("GUICloseOnESC", 0) ; prevent user from pressing escape key and accidentally cancelling the GUI HotKeySet("+!{ESC}", "_doCMD") ; shift-alt-escape for a command dialogue during GUI (lab/service use) $MainMenu = GUICreate("Main BIOS Menu", 600, 400, -1, -1, 0, $WS_EX_TOPMOST) $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("1", 48, 64, 75, 25) $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("One", 136, 68, 186, 20) $Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("2", 48, 110, 75, 25) $Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Two", 136, 113, 389, 20) $Button3 = GUICtrlCreateButton("3", 48, 172, 75, 25) $Label3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Three", 136, 176, 186, 20) $Button4 = GUICtrlCreateButton("4", 48, 218, 75, 25) $Label4 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Four", 136, 221, 389, 20) $Button5 = GUICtrlCreateButton("5", 48, 272, 75, 25) $Label5 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Five", 136, 274, 280, 20) $Button6 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Cancel", 475, 340, 75, 25) $Label6 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Click to cancel the operations", 300, 345, 175, 20) $Label0 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Please choose one of the following 5 options:", 171, 16, 271, 20) $Label7 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Which system do you want to set up? [Press or click 1, 2, 3, 4 or use 5 to flash]", 78, 312, 456, 20) $Group1 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("IVS", 36, 44, 513, 101) GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1) $Group2 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("IAS", 36, 152, 513, 101) GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1) _WinAPI_SetWindowLong(GUICtrlGetHandle($Button1), $GWL_STYLE, BitAND(_WinAPI_GetWindowLong(GUICtrlGetHandle($Button1), $GWL_STYLE), BitNOT($WS_TABSTOP))) _WinAPI_SetWindowLong(GUICtrlGetHandle($Button2), $GWL_STYLE, BitAND(_WinAPI_GetWindowLong(GUICtrlGetHandle($Button2), $GWL_STYLE), BitNOT($WS_TABSTOP))) _WinAPI_SetWindowLong(GUICtrlGetHandle($Button3), $GWL_STYLE, BitAND(_WinAPI_GetWindowLong(GUICtrlGetHandle($Button3), $GWL_STYLE), BitNOT($WS_TABSTOP))) _WinAPI_SetWindowLong(GUICtrlGetHandle($Button4), $GWL_STYLE, BitAND(_WinAPI_GetWindowLong(GUICtrlGetHandle($Button4), $GWL_STYLE), BitNOT($WS_TABSTOP))) _WinAPI_SetWindowLong(GUICtrlGetHandle($Button5), $GWL_STYLE, BitAND(_WinAPI_GetWindowLong(GUICtrlGetHandle($Button5), $GWL_STYLE), BitNOT($WS_TABSTOP))) _WinAPI_SetWindowLong(GUICtrlGetHandle($Button6), $GWL_STYLE, BitAND(_WinAPI_GetWindowLong(GUICtrlGetHandle($Button6), $GWL_STYLE), BitNOT($WS_TABSTOP))) ;~ GUICtrlSetStyle($Button1, 0) ;~ GUICtrlSetStyle($Button2, 0) ;~ GUICtrlSetStyle($Button3, 0) ;~ GUICtrlSetStyle($Button4, 0) ;~ GUICtrlSetStyle($Button5, 0) ;~ GUICtrlSetStyle($Button6, 0) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $MainMenu) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Select Case $nMsg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Or $nMsg = $Button6 GUISetState(@SW_HIDE, $MainMenu) MsgBox(4096, "Cancel", "Operation cancelled. Please remove the media and click OK to reboot.") Exit Case $nMsg = $Button1 Or _IsPressed("31") Or _IsPressed("61") ; is the button, keyboard number, or keypad number pressed? _doRun(@ScriptDir & "\" & $s_Cmd1) Case $nMsg = $Button2 Or _IsPressed("32") Or _IsPressed("62") _doRun(@ScriptDir & "\" & $s_Cmd2) Case $nMsg = $Button3 Or _IsPressed("33") Or _IsPressed("63") _doRun(@ScriptDir & "\" & $s_Cmd3) Case $nMsg = $Button4 Or _IsPressed("34") Or _IsPressed("64") _doRun(@ScriptDir & "\" & $s_Cmd4) Case $nMsg = $Button5 Or _IsPressed("35") Or _IsPressed("65") _doRun(@ScriptDir & "\" & $s_Cmd5) EndSelect WEnd ;~ ;============================================================================= ;~ ;==================================Functions================================== ;~ ;============================================================================= ;~ ;============================================================================= ;~ ; Run function for batch or executable files, hides main menu when running ;~ ;============================================================================= Func _doRun($RunFile) GUISetState(@SW_HIDE, $MainMenu) RunWait(@ComSpec & " /c " & $RunFile) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $MainMenu) EndFunc ;==>_doRun ; -------------------------------------------------- ; Run a command prompt for lab/field troubleshooting ; -------------------------------------------------- Func _doCMD() HotKeySet("+!{ESC}") ; deactivate hotkey to prvent spawning multiple cmd boxes with it GUISetState(@SW_HIDE, $MainMenu) ; hide the GUI RunWait(@ComSpec & " /c " & "cmd.exe", "", @SW_SHOW) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $MainMenu) ; bring the GUI back up HotKeySet("+!{ESC}", "_doCMD") ; reset the hotkey shift-alt-escape for a command dialogue (emergency use) EndFunc ;==>_doCMD  
    • jloyzaga
      By jloyzaga
      I'm trying to read an excel spreadsheet(SWW_TestFlow, Worksheet=Controller) and creating a dropdown list from all the cell values within a specific column("G").   
      I would like to have the dropdown behave in such a way as to allow multiple selections and for all those selections to be written to a file.
      I attached a file I started with to experiment with gui and controls etc but got totally lost.......
      Can somebody help me?
      Joe
      multi-new.au3