Sign in to follow this  
UndefinedVar

Context menu

UndefinedVar

Hi!

So what I need is a context menu like that from explorer when you right click on desktop. But i don't know if that is possible. I searched a little and I found nothing, maybe you guys have any ideas ?

I mean something like that :

55432e84ef.png

But...I know how do that from the GUIcreateblahblah side...now the problem is that I want to do that without GUI!

Like:

if _IsPressed( "02", "user32.dll" ) then 
      _Context(..)
endif

Please help!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hello
      I have an inquiry please
      when i use the control get focus
      it don't detect the menu item
      there are any Method to do that?
      i'll use that to make a custom screen reader in my program
      please help me to do that
      I am waiting for your answers
      greetings to you
      Thank you in advance

• nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz

Hello all
      I have a question please
      this  a question is about the context menu
      When i create a list box  Or combo box
      if i create a context menu for this list
      When i press the application key or the shortcut shift + f10
      the menu options is appear normally
      but When i create a List view
      if i create a context menu for this list
      When i press the application key or the shortcut shift + f10
      the menu options isn't appear
      But the right mouse button works normally
      I need a solution please because I deal with the screen readers users
      Unfortunately They can not use the mouse to navigate
      So I have to find a solution to activate keyboard shortcuts
      am waiting  for your help
    • Luigi
      By Luigi
      Greetings forum,
      Hi develop this script, to use context menu with listview.
      It's work fine, run and click with left or right mouse button, you see on Console the id from item.
      If you click none, the id is -1, like this:
      $NM_RCLICK[-1] $NM_RCLICK[-1] $NM_RCLICK[2] $NM_RCLICK[1] $NM_RCLICK[0] $NM_RCLICK[1] That is correct.
      But if you uncoment the line:
      GUIRegisterMsg($WM_CONTEXTMENU, "WM_CONTEXTMENU")
      You have to click with left button (over item or none) and after click with right button.
      LeftButton is to update $HOSTS_INDEX.
      RightButton is to open ContextMenu.

Exist another way to update $HOSTS_INDEX?
      Example:
      Call WM_NOTIFY every time WM_CONTEXTMENU is called?
      I ask this, becouse i cant understanding why $HOSTS_INDEX is not updated when WM_CONTEXTMENU is uncomented.
      Someone can explain or help me?

Best regards.
      ;~ #AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Parameters= -q -d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w- 7 ;~ #Tidy_Parameters=/sf #include-once #include-once #include <Array.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> #include <GuiMenu.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <SendMessage.au3> #include <Timers.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <FontConstants.au3> #include <GuiComboBoxEx.au3> #include <GuiImageList.au3> #include <GuiTreeView.au3> #include <ListViewConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <TreeViewConstants.au3> #include <String.au3> OnAutoItExitRegister("OnExit") Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) Opt("GUIEventOptions", 1) Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1) Global Enum $eCREATE = 1000, $eUPDATE, $eDELETE, $eICON_TABLE, $eDEFAULT, $eEXPORT_HTML Global Const $EMPTY = -1 Global $HOSTS_INDEX = -1 Global $HOST_Host Global $aGuiSize[2] = [800, 600] Global $sGuiTitle = "GuiTitle" Global $hGui Global $iList, $hList $hGui = GUICreate($sGuiTitle, $aGuiSize[0], $aGuiSize[1]) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "Quit") $iList = GUICtrlCreateListView("nome", 20, 50, 240, 490) $hList = GUICtrlGetHandle($iList) _GUICtrlListView_SetColumnWidth($hList, 0, 236) Populate() GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGui) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_NOTIFY, "WM_NOTIFY") ;~ GUIRegisterMsg($WM_CONTEXTMENU, "WM_CONTEXTMENU") While Sleep(25) WEnd Func OnExit() GUISetState($hGui, @SW_HIDE) GUIDelete($hGui) EndFunc ;==>OnExit Func Quit() Exit EndFunc ;==>Quit Func Populate() Local $arr[4] = [3, "nome 1", "nome 2", "nome 3"] _GUICtrlListView_BeginUpdate($hList) _GUICtrlListView_DeleteAllItems($hList) For $ii = 1 To $arr[0] _GUICtrlListView_AddItem($hList, $arr[$ii]) Next _GUICtrlListView_SetItemSelected($hList, 0, True, True) _GUICtrlListView_EndUpdate($hList) EndFunc ;==>Populate Func WM_CONTEXTMENU($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam ConsoleWrite("WM_CONTEXTMENU..( $hWnd=" & $hWnd & ", $iMsg=" & $iMsg & ", $wParam=" & $wParam & ", $lParam=" & $lParam & " )" & @LF) Local $exec = 0 Local $hMenu Switch $wParam Case $hList Local $TRY_ID = _GUICtrlListView_GetHotItem($hList) If Not ($TRY_ID = $HOSTS_INDEX) Then $HOSTS_INDEX = $TRY_ID Local $aOrigin = _GUICtrlListView_GetOrigin($hList) ConsoleWrite("WM_CONTEXTMENU $HOSTS_INDEX[" & $HOSTS_INDEX & "] $aOrigin[" & _GUICtrlListView_GetOriginX($iList) & "]" & @LF) $hMenu = _GUICtrlMenu_CreatePopup() If $HOSTS_INDEX = $EMPTY Then _GUICtrlMenu_InsertMenuItem($hMenu, 0, "Add", $eCREATE) Else _GUICtrlMenu_InsertMenuItem($hMenu, 0, "Rename", $eUPDATE) _GUICtrlMenu_InsertMenuItem($hMenu, 1, "Del", $eDELETE) EndIf _GUICtrlMenu_SetMenu($hGui, $hMenu) $exec = _GUICtrlMenu_TrackPopupMenu($hMenu, $wParam, -1, -1, 1, 1, 2, 1) _GUICtrlMenu_DestroyMenu($hMenu) EndSwitch Return True EndFunc ;==>WM_CONTEXTMENU Func WM_NOTIFY($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam Local $hWndFrom, $iIDFrom, $iCode, $tNMHDR, $hWndListView, $tInfo $tNMHDR = DllStructCreate($tagNMHDR, $lParam) $hWndFrom = HWnd(DllStructGetData($tNMHDR, "hWndFrom")) $iIDFrom = DllStructGetData($tNMHDR, "IDFrom") $iCode = DllStructGetData($tNMHDR, "Code") Local $TRY_ID Switch $hWndFrom Case $hList $TRY_ID = _GUICtrlListView_GetHotItem($hList) If Not ($TRY_ID = $HOSTS_INDEX) Then $HOSTS_INDEX = $TRY_ID Switch $iCode Case $NM_CLICK ConsoleWrite("$NM_CLICK[" & $TRY_ID & "]" & @LF) If $HOSTS_INDEX = $EMPTY Or $HOST_Host Then ;~ HOSTS_Clear() ;~ HOSTS_ListView_ItemCancel() ;~ GUICtrlSetState($HOSTS_ITEM_DEL, $GUI_DISABLE) ;~ GUICtrlSetState($HOSTS_ITEM_UPD, $GUI_DISABLE) Else Local $name = _GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($hList, $HOSTS_INDEX) ;~ HOSTS_FieldLoad($name) ;~ GUICtrlSetState($HOSTS_ITEM_DEL, $GUI_ENABLE) ;~ GUICtrlSetState($HOSTS_ITEM_UPD, $GUI_ENABLE) EndIf Return 0 ; allow the default processing Case $NM_RCLICK ConsoleWrite("$NM_RCLICK[" & $TRY_ID & "]" & @LF) Return 0 ; allow the default processing EndSwitch EndSwitch Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc ;==>WM_NOTIFY  
    • SteveJM
      By SteveJM
      I have a working program currently driven largely through menu selections. I would like to add a toolbar where most of the tollbar button actions are basically the same as menu items, but quicker to access. I have been wading around in toolbar examples, MSDN pages etc, it's clearly going to be a bit of a slog to get everything right, including tooltips etc. I thought I would start with something simple to prove the principle.
      Using bits from the help file examples I have a small program that successfully displays a toolbar. However, what seemed like the most elegant way to deal with the button commands does not seem to work. My understanding was that a toolbar button fires a WM_COMMAND message, with the command Id set by the second parameter in the call to
      _GUICtrlToolbar_AddButton ( $hWnd, $iID, $iImage)
      so I though it would be a good idea to set this Id to the same value as my menu item Id; then it would run the same task which is what I wanted. This did not work. I am using message loop mode and would like to stick with this because some of my scripts run hardware at the same time as the gui; it is easier if I don't have to worry about code being interrupted with the hardware in an unknown state . So I added a handler for WM_COMMAND, with some cribbed display code to try and see why. The toolbar button defintely fired a WM_COMMAND message and the Id looked the same, so no explanation there.
      I guess the issue is with GUIGetMsg() which may be constructed to ignore all but a limited number of control handles, i.e. those made with the GuiCtrlCreate... commands; this is speculation.
      I would dearly love to find a tidy way to get around this. Having some controls handled in the message loop and some in a WM_COMMAND handler, performing the same task, feels ugly. I would be very grateful for further insight from someone experienced with handling a toolbar. Perhaps I should be trying to fire the menu item. I have attached a code snippet to try and illustrate the issue.

ToolbarTrial.au3