Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UndefinedVar

Context menu

2 posts in this topic

Hi!

So what I need is a context menu like that from explorer when you right click on desktop. But i don't know if that is possible. I searched a little and I found nothing, maybe you guys have any ideas ?

I mean something like that :

55432e84ef.png

But...I know how do that from the GUIcreateblahblah side...now the problem is that I want to do that without GUI!

Like:

if _IsPressed( "02", "user32.dll" ) then 
      _Context(..)
endif

Please help!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• jloyzaga
      By jloyzaga
      I'm trying to read an excel spreadsheet(SWW_TestFlow, Worksheet=Controller) and creating a dropdown list from all the cell values within a specific column("G").   
      I would like to have the dropdown behave in such a way as to allow multiple selections and for all those selections to be written to a file.
      I attached a file I started with to experiment with gui and controls etc but got totally lost.......
      Can somebody help me?
      Joe
      multi-new.au3
    • FrankSchneidewind
      By FrankSchneidewind
      Hi all,
      I got a quick question regarding Drag&Drop with GUIs. I made a little script that does something with files and I need a way to get the name/path of the file when I drag&drop it into the GUI. Is there a quick way to do this?

Tyvm in advance!
      Neo
    • Leo1906
      By Leo1906
      Hello Guys,
      I was looking for a way to disable a Windows Context Menu Entry (not delete it!). So that it's not clickable and greyed out, like the "Empty Recycle Bin" Entry when the Recycle Bin is empty ..
      I did a lot of reseach, but all I could find was this one: 
       But it doesn't work for me ..
      I also took a look at this one: 
      But I wasn't able to properly run it on Windows 10 x64. So it was no help either ..
      I need a command to simply disable and enable the Entry. :/
      Any ideas on this one?
    • Stacker
      By Stacker
      Hi all,
      i need to enable/disable an item($listitem3) on context menu if find a specific value in listview ($idlistview).The item start disable (see code)
      I use GUIGetMsg() in my code

$listtxt = GUICtrlCreateContextMenu($idListView) $listitem1 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Ignore", $idListView) $listitem2 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Remove Ignore", $idListView) $listitem3 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Provide", $idListView) GUICtrlSetState(-1,$GUI_disable) Any suggestion ?
      Thanks

• Cormin
      By Cormin
      I've never worked with an array or dropdown menu before and I can't seem to wrap it around my head this morning.  Maybe I just need more coffee but I'm trying to populate a GUI dropdown menu with section names of a .ini file.  Here is what I have for this part but I don't know where to go from here.  The msgbox thing was only testing it but I kinda got stuck here.

local $aSectionnames = IniReadSectionNames(@DesktopDir & "\Scripts\BatteryConfig.ini") if Not @error Then For $i = 1 to $aSectionnames[0] MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Test", $aSectionnames[$i]) Next EndIf  
      Here is my very basic dropdown menu I want to populate

#include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <ComboConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 413, 213, 192, 124) $Combo1 = GUICtrlCreateCombo("Combo1", 80, 24, 241, 25, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWN,$CBS_AUTOHSCROLL)) $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button1", 152, 56, 75, 25) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd  

Thanks!