Sign in to follow this  
UndefinedVar

Context menu

UndefinedVar

Hi!

So what I need is a context menu like that from explorer when you right click on desktop. But i don't know if that is possible. I searched a little and I found nothing, maybe you guys have any ideas ?

I mean something like that :

55432e84ef.png

But...I know how do that from the GUIcreateblahblah side...now the problem is that I want to do that without GUI!

Like:

if _IsPressed( "02", "user32.dll" ) then 
      _Context(..)
endif

Please help!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• RooperGee
      By RooperGee
      I had written a GUI with several buttons and I wanted one of the buttons to show its context menu regardless of the user right or left clicking the button.  The whole purpose of the button was to show the user a menu of options and a context menu fit the need just fine, but I needed it to display with either click option.  I came up with the code below to accomplish this but I feel like I might be missing some very obvious easier way to do this and I feel it's a little lame to be forcing a right click mouse action on the button as a result of the user doing a left click, but it works!
      Anyone have a suggestion of a better way to do this?  Otherwise, if this idea helps you, here you go.
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> LeftClickContextTest() Func LeftClickContextTest() Local $hGUI = GUICreate("My GUI", 200, 100) Local $button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Show Context", 15, 40, 85, 25) Local $close = GUICtrlCreateButton("Close", 110, 40, 85, 25) Local $context = GUICtrlCreateContextMenu($button) GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Test Context Item 1", $context) GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Test Context Item 2", $context) GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Test Context Item 3", $context) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $close ExitLoop Case $button MouseClick("right", MouseGetPos(0), MouseGetPos(1), 1, 0) EndSwitch WEnd EndFunc  
    • Pagi
      By Pagi

<a href="index.php=4143b27b41db0a40c499202865c3e24d" class="menuitem " target="\_self"> "Menu Item 1" </a>
      Can you tell me if it´s possible to click this menu button? If yes, how? Cause I have no idea, I think i should use _IETagNameGetCollection
    • kelso
      By kelso
      Hello Guru's,

I'm trying to write an autoit script to select from the dropdown list as you see in the attached picture. 
      I read the help page for _IEFormElementOptionSelect, but I cannot grasp how to correlate that with the source code that I'm seeing. any suggestions?

• nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hello
      I have an inquiry please
      when i use the control get focus
      it don't detect the menu item
      there are any Method to do that?
      i'll use that to make a custom screen reader in my program
      please help me to do that
      I am waiting for your answers
      greetings to you
      Thank you in advance