Hi!

So what I need is a context menu like that from explorer when you right click on desktop. But i don't know if that is possible. I searched a little and I found nothing, maybe you guys have any ideas ?

I mean something like that :

55432e84ef.png

But...I know how do that from the GUIcreateblahblah side...now the problem is that I want to do that without GUI!

Like:

if _IsPressed( "02", "user32.dll" ) then 
      _Context(..)
endif

Please help!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By anit
      Hi,
      I am trying to select a value from a drop-down (highlighted in the attached image). There is no control ID associated with the window, so I am unable to use the Control* type functions. There are two values starting with 'C' in the drop-down. I tried fetching the drop-down value by passing Send("{custom}") but it always selects the first occurrence of value starting with 'C'.
      Please suggest how may I resolve this.
      Thanks!

• By Irios
      I have several context menus that's been built using _GUICtrlMenu_CreatePopup() and _GUICtrlMenu_AddMenuItem().
      When using _GUICtrlMenu_CreatePopup() it returns the identifier of the clicked item, sure. But it blocks the main loop while the menu is open.
      When using _GUICtrlMenu_CreatePopup($MNS_MODELESS) it returns immediately (of course), but I cannot figure out how/where to read the item that was clicked. Is there a Windows Message (WM) somewhere that is triggered? I've spend an entire day trying to figure out how to do this, but I'm not getting anywhere. My google fu is depleted (I must have tried like hundreds of script variations today), I'm about to smash my keyboard and just go to bed, and abandon the entire endeavor of making pretty menus and go back to using Koda and forget about using menu icons, colors,  etc.
      Anyone wanna help me out with how to read the clicked item? Before I smash my keyboard, please...

Example script here:

#include <GuiMenu.au3> #include <WinAPIError.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> GUIRegisterMsg($WM_CONTEXTMENU, "_WM_CONTEXTMENU") Global $idMenuItem = 10000, $counter = 0 Global $hGUI = GUICreate("Menu test", 400, 300) Global $hListview = GUICtrlCreateListView("", 2, 2, 396, 200) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ;~ Global $hMenuContext = _GUICtrlMenu_CreatePopup() Global $hMenuContext = _GUICtrlMenu_CreatePopup($MNS_MODELESS) _GUICtrlMenu_AddMenuItem($hMenuContext, "Menu item", $idMenuItem) Global $hTimer = TimerInit() Do If TimerDiff($hTimer)>200 Then $counter += 1 ConsoleWrite($counter & " " ) $hTimer = TimerInit() EndIf Until GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Func _WM_CONTEXTMENU($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $lParam Switch $wParam Case GUICtrlGetHandle($hListview) ConsoleWrite( @CRLF & "_GUICtrlMenu_TrackPopupMenu = " & _GUICtrlMenu_TrackPopupMenu($hMenuContext, $wParam, -1, -1, 1, 1, 2) & @CRLF) EndSwitch EndFunc  

• By littleboy62
      Hello.

For a project of a tool, I have to launch a program.
      This one: Display Properties control (run desk.cpl)
      I have to resize it, so we can see what's necessary.

I'm getting there.
      The problem is that there is a drop-down menu: so I want to disable it.
      How to do this?

I already did a test with the notepad. By deactivating the "close" button.
      Here is the code:

Run("Notepad.exe") WinWait("[CLASS:Notepad]") $Hwnd = WinGetHandle("[CLASS:Notepad]") $menu = DllCall("user32.dll","hwnd","GetSystemMenu","hwnd", $Hwnd, "int",0) DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "RemoveMenu", "hwnd", $menu[0] , "int", 0xF060, "int", 0x0);SC_CLOSE MsgBox(0,'',1) $menu = DllCall("user32.dll","hwnd","GetSystemMenu","hwnd", $Hwnd, "int",1) DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "RemoveMenu", "hwnd", $menu[0] , "int", 0xF060, "int", 0x0);SC_CLOSE
      I would like to do the same, but with the drop-down menu (with DllCall).
      Is it possible to disable / block (or other) the drop-down menu of a program?

Thank you for your answers.
      Sincerely,
      Thomas.
    • By UGH
      Autoit team are assbags.    They want to hold out that they are soooo much smarter than everyone else and they really don't want to help anyone with their questions.   In that case then why have a website.   Oh i know, they get their kicks out of laughing at everyone.