Sign in to follow this  
libreau3

Need Help Clicking Button

Hi all I am trying do some website scrapping for my job. I need to click a button using the IE UDF, but I can't figure out how to return the button as an obj variable first. I was hoping there was something like _IEGetObjByTitle , because there is no ID or Name.

post-77077-0-14987100-1406008370_thumb.p

Ps the end goal is to retrieve the current hotel rate from http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/scrfi-fairfield-inn-scranton/

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By wysocki
      I have a smartphone and I use it to access my email. However, when composing an email on it I have a problem. My list of phone contacts on the phone is very different from my list of email contacts in my Thunderbird desktop app.  I use my Gmail address book to store primarily phone contacts, and I use Thunderbird for my list of email contacts. I wanted a way to get my Thunderbird contact list onto my smartphone to be able to compose emails to addresses in that list. Here's my solution.
      I wrote a script to export my Thunderbird Personal Address Book to a csv file. It then reads that file and re-writes it with html wrappers around the data to make it into a nicely formatted web page. It then uploads the htm file to my website. On my smartphone, I created a shortcut to the file's URL and whenever I click it, I get the list displayed. Each contact shows name and email address along with a COPY button that will put the address into the clipboard. Then in my email client, I can easily paste that address into it. Alternatively, clicking on the actual email link will open a new message dialog in your email client with that address already entered.
      To use the app, all you need to do is use Thunderbird and have a webserver available. You'll need to download the FTPEX.AU3 file from this website and make a few changes to some constants around line 17 for FTP login info, etc.

pab2ftp.au3
    • By SkysLastChance
      What would be the best way to grab the last digits of this <span>? One of the problems I know I am going to have is sometimes it will be 1 digit other times it might be 3. 

I am trying to get the list of spans and I get this error.

$oInputs = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "span") $sTxt = "" For $oInput In $oInputs     $sTxt &= $oInput.Innertext & @CRLF Next MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Form Input Type", "Form: " & $oInput.form.name & @CRLF & @CRLF & "         Types :" & @CRLF & $sTxt)  
    • By yffulf
      Is there probably a way to click ie popup button and hide or invisible popup button in the same time?
      I try to use WinSetState @SW_hide ,
      the result is ie crashing or no response because button hide and the next click command won't work...
      $oForm=_IEFormGetObjByName($oIE,"form1") $obutton=_IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm,"btn_OK") $hWnd = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "hwnd") _IEAction($obutton,"focus") ControlSend($hWnd, "", "[CLASS:Internet Explorer_Server; INSTANCE:1]", "{Enter}") WinWait("", "確定存檔嗎?") WinSetState("","確定存檔嗎?",@SW_Hide) ControlClick("", "確定存檔嗎?", "[CLASS:Button; TEXT:確定; Instance:1;]")  
    • By _leo_
      Hey there!
      I am having a problem with clicking a button in IE. As you can see in the code, there would be a class name to click it, but since this button exists several times with exactly the same code, I can only use the "Noch nicht veröffentlicht" to separate it from the others. But this part is just pure text without any classification. 
      "<div class="checkmark" data-v-1e5b1f70=""><svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" class="icon" viewBox="0 0 16 16" data-v-1e5b1f70=""><circle cx="8" cy="8" r="8" data-v-1e5b1f70="" /></svg></div>Noch nicht veröffentlicht"
      I was trying to click it with:
      #include <IE.au3> local $oNNVs = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE2) For $oNNV in $oNNVs If String($oNNV.innertext) = "Noch nicht veröffentlicht" Then _IEAction($oNNV, "click") EndIf Next and:
      $inputs = $oIE2.document.getElementsByTagName("div") For $input In $inputs If $input.innertext == "Noch nicht veröffentlicht" then $input.click() EndIf Next But nothing seems to work. Thanks for the help!
    • By matwachich
      Hi guys!
      A pretty simple UDF to convert HTML to PDF using wkHTMLtoPDF.
      It uses the C API of the tool (DLL), so no external process, no ActiveX or COM sh*t.
      See the example, and the documentation of wkHTMLtoPDF.
      Cheers
      https://github.com/matwachich/wkhtmltopdf-au3