Sign in to follow this  
elmoi0010

get text?

elmoi0010

Hello guys am triying to get specified text from a webpage but.. It dont have, name or id or somethings is just a webpaje like .txt. Look.

screenshot_101.png

That's all the source code. and i want to get just the "email_timestamp". or the "email_addr" and dont know how to search and copy just that. I tryed with

_IEBodyReadText($oIE)

But i dont know what to do. Thanks in advanced<3

jguinch

If I understand, this code could work :

; $sText = _IEBodyReadText($oIE)
$sText = '{"email_addr":"acgdpzqi@guerrillamailblock.com","email_timestamp":1409497735,"alias":"qjzji+6wmbwsypujcmc","sid_token":"90b79mphomer90hs2gsvp6ill3"}'

$aExtract = StringRegExp($sText, '(?is)"email_addr":"([^"]+)".*?email_timestamp":(\d+)', 1)
If IsArray($aExtract) Then ConsoleWrite("email_addr : " & $aExtract[0] & @CRLF & "email_timestamp : " & $aExtract[1])

elmoi0010

If I understand, this code could work :

; $sText = _IEBodyReadText($oIE)
$sText = '{"email_addr":"acgdpzqi@guerrillamailblock.com","email_timestamp":1409497735,"alias":"qjzji+6wmbwsypujcmc","sid_token":"90b79mphomer90hs2gsvp6ill3"}'

$aExtract = StringRegExp($sText, '(?is)"email_addr":"([^"]+)".*?email_timestamp":(\d+)', 1)
If IsArray($aExtract) Then ConsoleWrite("email_addr : " & $aExtract[0] & @CRLF & "email_timestamp : " & $aExtract[1])

That works perfectly bro thanks in advanced.

Edited by elmoi0010