RaiNote

Some UDF's (by Ascend4nt)

RaiNote

I found some old UDF's maybe someone like them and  reedited them.

Credits goes to Ascend4nt.

Re:Credits goes to RaiNote.

Have fun with them.

This isn't leeching because I wrote already that they are from Ascend4nt.

If anyone acts strange because of this I don't answer. :o

Edited by Melba23
Link removed

• C++/AutoIt/OpenGL Easy Coder
  • I will be Kind to you and try to help you
  • till what you want isn't against the Forum
  • Rules~

Melba23

RaiNote,

I suggest you read the licensing terms set by Ascend4nt for all his AutoIt code - what you have done is in direct contravention of that. And what exactly have you "re-edited"? The functions I checked are all identical to the originals.

Link removed - and as you say you will not answer, thread locked as well.

M23

Edited by Melba23
Added link

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______Open Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• MFrancisca
      By MFrancisca
      Hello! 
      I've been checking the logging UDFs in the wiki, mostly Log4a and Loga and I wanted to ask which one would you recommend for a script that will be executed remotely through PSExec. My main question is where the logs are located in that situation and if I can change that location to a custom one., because I need to retrieve them at the end of execution.
      So in a rough description the process is
      Open PSExec
      Send compiled AutoIT script to remote machine
      Execute script
      Copy logs from the remote to the local machine.

Any opinions? 
    • Miliardsto
      By Miliardsto
      I want to detect if exact process or window uses directx or opengl or maybe something else library used in applications.
      Thats becouse there could be many windows with same names and different names and the same with process. I got so much process names I want to my script works with all, so i want standardize.
      All of this processes uses DirectX or OpenGL so then If I check this window/process uses these libraries I will be sure thats the right process
    • TryWare90Days
      By TryWare90Days
      I'm trying to kill a malware process, that I can't remove with my www.sophus.com/hom antivirus.

The malware is known as coinminer,config and my Sophus only creates popups of blocking the malware.

I know that the malware is constantly launching a svchost *32.exe processes, where the svchost.exe processes are from my Windows 7 operating system.
      I have with no luck tried to do this:
      Global $_bStatus = False
      While $_bStatus = False
                 Global $_iPid
                 Global $_sActiveTitleNew = "svchost *32.exe"
                 $_iPid = WinGetProcess($_sActiveTitleNew)
                 If $_iPid <> -1 Then $_bStatus = ProcessClose($_iPid)   
      Wend
      EXIT

But the $_iPid doesn't ever show anything else than  -1, even if I can see the svchost *32.exe process in my TaskManager

YES - I know I shouldn't EXIT after killing the first malware detection, but it is easier to explain the above for you, so I can get a solution.
    • caramen
      By caramen
      I watched _OL_ItemSend&_OL_ItemFind&_OL_ItemCreate in OutlookEx UDF but hmmm

Since it use the test environnement i cant get the orders of the mail creation

Can someone make me win some time of reading all exemples script and lead me how to do one ?
      That whould be lovely.
      Gnight
    • Tersion
      By Tersion
      Here the this wiki page with list of available UDFs for data compression. For my tasks I only need ZIP support, so I started looking at pure AutoIt UDFs without any 3rd party dlls. And found out that most of available realizations uses standard ("native method") Windows dll - "zipfldr.dll". So for now I chose ZIP UDF by wraithdu. I've tested it on Windows 7 (x64) and it seem works fine. But here the comment from another topic where user says that Windows 10 discontinued support of "zipfldr.dll". Now I confused. I don't have around any Windows 10 machine to tested it. So maybe someone could confirm or deny that? Or maybe would better to switch to UDF with 7zip dll?
      I need an advice...