Sign in to follow this  
digitalexpl0it

Listbox - Disable Select and update item

digitalexpl0it

Hello All,

I have searched the forums and google trying to see if there is a way to disable click on any of the items in a listbox. I also am trying to update the listbox items, I have certain populated items which I would like to update each one on the fly. Any help is appreciated. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• kneze
      By kneze
      Hi
      first step i write ipconfig output to ipconfig.txt. Now i try to find all Adapters and get for each adapter: Adapter Name, Description, Media State and Mac Adress and put it to listbox. I search for "Ethernet Adapter" but they are other entrys like Wireless Adapter .. How can i get all Adapters from ipconfig.txt and information for each adapter Adapter Name, Description, Media State and Mac Adress and write to listbox ? 
      Would appreciate any help!
      #include <File.au3> #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GUIListBox.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 451, 328, 856, 237) $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button1", 8, 8, 75, 25) $List1 = GUICtrlCreateList("", 88, 8, 353, 305) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $msg = GUIGetMsg() Select ;Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exitloop Case $msg = $Button1 $FilePath= "C:\temp\IPconfig.txt" $StringToSearch= "Ethernet adapter" $CaseSense=0 $Lines=_FileCountLines($FilePath) $hFile=FileOpen($FilePath,0) $Lines=_FileCountLines($FilePath) For $i=0 To Number($Lines) $Test=FileReadLine($hFile,$i) If StringInStr($Test,$StringToSearch,$CaseSense) Then $filereadAdapter = FileReadLine($hFile,$i) $filereadDescription = FileReadLine($hFile,$i+4) $filereadMediaState = FileReadLine($hFile,$i+2) $filereadMAcAdress = FileReadLine($hFile,$i+5) GUICtrlSetData($List1 , "Adapter: " & $filereadAdapter & @CRLF& "Description: "& $filereadDescription & @CRLF & "Media State: " & $filereadMediaState & @CRLF & "Mac Adress: " & $filereadMAcAdress& @CRLF) ;ExitLoop EndIf Next FileClose($hFile)  

• nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      can we  create a list box with  Columns?
      welcome everybody
      Dears I have a question if you let me
      can we  create a list box with  Columns?
      i know we can create a list view with Columns
      but my question is about the list box
      I'm waiting your responses
      Thank you in advance
    • hcI
      By hcI
      Hello
      Today I'm working on listbox but there might be something that I'm missing...
      I made a little script that allow the user to swap 2 items for the listbox. So the user select for example the 3rd item, press the button "Up" and it switch with the 2nd one, same with the "Down" button that switch with the 4th one.
      But when I select the 3rd item and switch it the item become unselected and I would like to select it again after the manipulation :
      As you can see in the comment of the script, _GUICtrlListBox_SetSel don't highlight/select them once the swap process is done..
      What am I missing ?
    • Daka
      By Daka
      I know there are listbox and listview, but now I have?
      here is the video of infowindow 
      I tried to read mouse selection like for listbox:
      $listWindow = "[CLASS:TFormResearchGR]" $topicsList = "[CLASS:TMWrapper; INSTANCE:255]" WinWait($listWindow, "", 60) $hdlWindow = WinGetHandle($listWindow) $hdlList = ControlGetHandle($hdlWindow, "", $topicsList) _GUICtrlListBox_ClickItem($hdlList, 0, "left") $countOfList = _GUICtrlListBox_GetCount($hdlList) ConsoleWrite("Count of list: " & $countOfList & @LF) count of list is not working.
      I realiezed that there are difference between listbox and listview, but this is something different.
      and till now I never saw that you can go inside with infotool and also get instances.

so Im confused how to get the list number and the names of selection?
    • thoms
      By thoms
      Hello Forum,
      As said in the title, I'm searching a way to disable all tabstops in a GUI. My GUI includes 15 buttons and 3 edit controls.
      My questions:
      - is there a way to disable all tabstops at a time
      - is there a way to list all controls of a GUI and then disable tabstops one by one
      - or should I use the following line after each button creation:
      _WinAPI_SetWindowLong(GUICtrlGetHandle(-1), $GWL_STYLE, BitAND(_WinAPI_GetWindowLong(GUICtrlGetHandle(-1), $GWL_STYLE), BitNOT($WS_TABSTOP))) Thanks in advance for your valuable help!
      Thoms
      Edit: or maybe disable TAB key? I don't remember how to do!