Wingens

Controlsend text

Wingens

Hi,

i am creating a hotkey script for my work.
Now i am hitting a wall, i have to be able to send a line of text using a combination of keys.
The problem i have is not in the combination but in the line of text i am trying to send.

What i am trying to send contains the symbol: !
Everytime i use my script it does send my line of text until it needs to send the !

First i tried:     
ControlSend("", "", "", "svm{$}8{4}{!}", 0)
ControlSend("", "", "", "{enter}")

Right now i changed the code to read the line of text from a ini file but still the problem.

Maybe someone has any ideas?

Shoby

Hello Wingens,

If you state your issue briefly, We can try to help you out..

You have problems to read from .ini file ?

Wingens

Tried the raw mode did not solve my problem.

I have no problem with reading the ini file but it sends:

svm$84

it loses the: ! at the end.

Shoby

Wingens,

Create a ini file with Section name and Key-value format.

For example 

[Text]

Word= "The word that you want to send to ur script"

Then in your script,

Assign any variable to retrieve the text from .ini file like,

$text = IniRead (@ScriptDir & "\.ini", "Text", "Word","")

Then send this $text value to ur controlsend command

ControlSend ( "title", "text", controlID, $text)

Hope this will be useful for you..

Shoby

Wingens,

Try Send("+{1}")..

Its working for me now..

Wingens

My code right now is like that:

$var    = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\pass.ini", "names", "pass", "")
    ControlSend("", "", "", $VAR)

Shoby

Wingens,

Try this..

Controlsend("Untitled - Notepad","","[CLASS:Edit; INSTANCE:1]","svm{$}{8}{4}+{1}")

Its working for me here..

Wingens

it does send it in a notepad or notepad ++,

but in IE it sends it differently:

svM$8$!

Somehow it chages...

Zobengrauzis

if its IE, why no go with IE functions (_IEAttach, _IEFormElementSetValue etc).

They are more realible for tasks in thee

Wingens

Need to read into that, don't know how that works yet...

jvds

try
ControlSend("", "", "", "svm{$}8{4}{ASC 033}", 0)

Wingens

The last one worked changed it a bit to between every character a sleep(50) because don't know why but some times it changes the characters is sends...

thx

The last one worked changed it a bit to between every character a sleep(50) because don't know why but some times it changes the characters is sends...

thx

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• dadalt95
      By dadalt95
      Hi!
      I want to get the signal in this website:
      https://binary-signal.com/pt/chart/eurusd
      I have tried using _IEBodyReadText  and some _StringBetween. What happens is that the text are being update every tick and _IEBodyReadText doesn't.
      To perform the update I used  _IEAction($oIE, "refresh") but it's not good because the website block me after some time due too many requests..
      Is there any other way to get this text every tick?
      PS: The text I want to get is WAIT, CALL or PUT.

Here is the code:
      global $oIE = _IECreate ('https://binary-signal.com/pt/chart/eurusd', 0, 1 , 1 , 0) Local $sText = _IEBodyReadText($oIE) $result = _StringBetween ( $sText , 'PUTEUR/USD on Binary-signal.com', 'sinal está PRONTA') ;MsgBox ( 0, "asf", $result[0]) $espera=StringInStr($result[0], "WAIT") $compra=StringInStr($result[0], "CALL") $venda=StringInStr($result[0], "PUT") ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", $espera) $n=0 $c=0 Captar() Func Captar() ;_IENavigate($oIE, "https://binary-signal.com/pt/chart/eurusd") ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", $n) Local $sText = _IEBodyReadText($oIE) $result = _StringBetween ( $sText , 'PUTEUR/USD on Binary-signal.com', 'sinal está PRONTA') If (Not $compra=0) And $n=0 Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "COMPRE") $n=1 $c=$c+1 ;_IEAction($oIE, "refresh") Sleep(60000) Captar() ElseIf (Not $venda=0) And $n=0 Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "VENDA") $c=$c+1 $n=1 ;_IEAction($oIE, "refresh") ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", $n) Sleep(60000) Captar() ElseIf (Not $venda=0) And $n=1 Then ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "Esperando próxima rodada") $n=1 ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", $n) ;_IEAction($oIE, "refresh") Sleep(60000) Captar() ElseIf (Not $venda=0) And $n=1 Then ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "Esperando próxima rodada") $n=1 ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", $n) ;_IEAction($oIE, "refresh") Sleep(60000) Captar() Else ;MsgBox("", "", "ESPERE") $n=0 Sleep(1000) ;_IEAction($oIE, "refresh") Local $sText = _IEBodyReadText($oIE) $result = _StringBetween ( $sText , 'PUTEUR/USD on Binary-signal.com', 'sinal está PRONTA') Captar() EndIf EndFunc  
    • PoojaKrishna
      By PoojaKrishna
      Hi friends,
      I'm trying to send SHIFTDOWN, to keep the Shift key pressed until I close the program or releases the key.
      Send ( "{SHIFTDOWN}") sleep(100) $text = InputBox("Shift key down", "Shift key is down. Type something: ") $ret = Msgbox(0,"", "Press and release shift key manually and select [Ok] to continue") $text = InputBox("Shift key up", "Shift key is released manually, now type something: ") Send ( "{SHIFTDOWN}") sleep(100) $text = InputBox("Shift key down Agin", "Shift key is pressed again, now type something: ") In the above program sequence,
      1. Send SHIFTDOWN from program, Works as we type in the text are in Capital letters
      2. Manually presses and releases the SHIFT button. SHIFT key is released as when we type, text is in small letters only.
      3. Again send SHIFTDOWN from program, but not working. When we type the letters are in small letters.

If we send a SHIFTUP  before  sending the SHIFTDOWN again, then it is working correctly and the text appears in capital letters only. Can any one explain why this happens?
      Send ( "{SHIFTDOWN}") sleep(100) $text = InputBox("Shift key down", "Shift key is down. Type something: ") $ret = Msgbox(0,"", "Press and release shift key and select [Ok] to continue") $text = InputBox("Shift key up", "Shift key is released manually, now type something: ") Send ( "{SHIFTUP}") sleep(100) Send ( "{SHIFTDOWN}") sleep(100) $text = InputBox("Shift key down", "Shift key is pressed, now type something: ")  
      Thank you.
    • TheDcoder
      By TheDcoder
      Hello everyone, long time since I made a post in the H&S sub-forum
      I am working on a project where in a situation I would have to hold down an arrow key and release it in another statement/command, however when I wrote the code it isn't working exactly like I thought it would. Here is an example:
      Send("{UP down}") Sleep(10000) Send("{UP up}") This should hold the up arrow key for 10 seconds before releasing it again, but when I run this code the cursor in SciTE moves up only once
      If I hold the up arrow manually for 10 seconds it "repeats" and the cursor moves up several times until I release the key... Is this a known limitation of Send? Is there any other way I can accomplish this?
      Thanks for all the help and feedback in advance! TD
    • vin1
      By vin1
      i need a script that can replace words in text with other words from a words list
      it has to have 2 edit boxes input/output and a button "run"
      from word_list.txt it choses which word to replace with. words are separated with commas for multiple choice

; AutoIt GUI Example ; Created: 17/01/2005 - CyberSlug ; Modifed: 05/12/2011 - guinness ; Modifed: 09/06/2014 - mLipok #Region INCLUDE #include <AVIConstants.au3> #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <TreeViewConstants.au3> #EndRegion INCLUDE #Region GUI GUICreate("Sample GUI", 400, 420) GUISetIcon(@SystemDir & "\mspaint.exe", 0) #EndRegion GUI #Region EDIT GUICtrlCreateEdit(@CRLF & " Sample Edit Control", 10, 10, 380, 175) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, '#Region EDIT') #EndRegion EDIT #Region EDIT2 GUICtrlCreateEdit(@CRLF & " Sample Edit Control", 10, 185, 380, 175) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, '#Region EDIT') #EndRegion EDIT2 #Region BUTTON GUICtrlCreateButton("Sample Button", 10, 360, 100, 30) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, '#Region BUTTON') #EndRegion BUTTON #Region GUI MESSAGE LOOP GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop EndSwitch WEnd GUIDelete() #EndRegion GUI MESSAGE LOOP  
    • SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance
      Run("notepad.exe") GLOBAL $One = ('Line1' & _ 'Line2' & _ 'Line3' & _ 'Line4' & _ 'Line5') ClipPut($One) $Notepad = WinWait("[CLASS:Notepad]", "", 10) ControlSend("Untitled - Notepad", "", "", ("^v")) Instead of having this paste as Line1Line2Line3Line4Line5
      How can I make it paste it into notepad as (without double spacing.)
      Line1
      Line2
      Line3
      Line4
      Line5