1. Skysnake

Skysnake

• Similar Content

• By DannyJ
      Hello Forum, 
      I have one special Combo-box [with BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, $GUI_SS_DEFAULT_COMBO, $CBS_SIMPLE) ] and if I press one button I want to change the Combo-box's background color, and after I press Button B I want to change it to the basic settings and it not works.
      I wanna do this with one combo-box.
      I have already tried several methods and I tried  GUICtrlComboSetColors that I have found on this forum.
      (But this methods works perfectly with Cobo boxes that don't have BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, $GUI_SS_DEFAULT_COMBO, $CBS_SIMPLE). 
      Here is the example code
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <ComboConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= ;$CBS_DROPDOWNLIST ;$GUI_SS_DEFAULT_COMBO $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 504, 249, 252, 227) $Combo1 = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 136, 24, 193, 25,BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, $GUI_SS_DEFAULT_COMBO, $CBS_SIMPLE)) ; I want to change this special combo's background color if I press button 1 $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button1", 112, 96, 75, 25) $Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button2", 264, 96, 75, 25) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### GUICtrlSetData($Combo1," " & "|" & "apple" & "|" & "banana" & "|" & "cherry" ," ") While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $Button1 GUICtrlSetBkColor($Combo1,0x0078D7) Case $Button2 ;Makes the original bc color GUICtrlSetBkColor($Combo1,0xFFFFFF) EndSwitch WEnd  
      Thanks you in advance your help
    • By Skysnake
      Hi
      I am trying to set Accelerator keys from an array.
      I select the KEY and CONTROL from a SQLite table, the Array looks like that generated for the Helpfile, but I can't get the CONTROLS to resolve...
      I though about Assign & Eval, but not sure if that's a step in the right direction. IsDeclared shows that the $var exists in Local Scope -1.  

Local $Main = GUICreate("Custom MsgBox", 225, 80) GUICtrlCreateLabel("Please select a button.", 10, 10) Local $idButton_Yes = GUICtrlCreateButton("Yes", 10, 50, 65, 25) Local $idButton_No = GUICtrlCreateButton("No", 80, 50, 65, 25) Local $idButton_Exit = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 150, 50, 65, 25) Local $query, $aResult, $iRows, $iColumns $query = "" ;reset $query = "Select hotkey_key, hotkey_ctrl from mytable where mykeys = 'hotkey' ; " ; ; Query $iRval = _SQLite_GetTable2d($sqliteDb, $query, $aResult, $iRows, $iColumns) If $iRval = $SQLITE_OK Then Local $sizeofHotkeys = UBound($aResult) - 1 ConsoleWrite("$sizeofHotkeys " & $sizeofHotkeys & @CRLF) If $sizeofHotkeys > 0 Then Local $main__aAccelKeys[$sizeofHotkeys][2] For $i = 0 To $sizeofHotkeys - 1 $j = $i + 1 ; replace friendly text with code -- ! alt + Shift ^ Ctrl # Windows $aResult[$j][0] = StringReplace($aResult[$j][0], "Alt", "!") $aResult[$j][0] = StringReplace($aResult[$j][0], "Shift", "+") $aResult[$j][0] = StringReplace($aResult[$j][0], "Ctrl", "^") $main__aAccelKeys[$i][0] = $aResult[$j][0] ;--- $main__aAccelKeys[$i][1] = $aResult[$j][1] ;--- Next ;~ Row|Col 0|Col 1 ;~ Row 0|F2|$idButton_Yes ;~ Row 1|F3|$idButton_No _DebugArrayDisplay($main__aAccelKeys) Local $rv = GUISetAccelerators($main__aAccelKeys, $Main) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ; Display the GUI.  
      Please note that this is a modified Helpfile example.
      The Helpfile specifies (a) WinHandle and (b) last Gui created.
      --> the example uses a control not a WinHandle and (b) what happens with ChildGuis? Also, the HelpFile specifies lower case, yet the examples show "{F1}" upper case?
      Also, is there a way to check the result of the GuiSetAccelerator function? 
      Note, if I add these to lines after the FOR loop, then the F1 works, and the DebugArrayDisplays shows control 4... not it's name... So I am in the right place, but my $vars names do not convert to their control numbers in the GUI
      Next $main__aAccelKeys[$sizeofHotkeys - 1][0] = "{F1}" ; -- -- use the extra row for the F1 $main__aAccelKeys[$sizeofHotkeys - 1][1] = $ChmHLP ;--- Skysnake
    • By Skeletor
      Hi All,
      Here's a really simple question. 
      I ran the code from the helpfile under: _SQLite_Open

Issue is I end up with an error message: SQLite3.dll Can't be Loaded!
      I placed the *.dll in the include folder, but still nothing. 

Where must this file be placed.

• By Reher
      Hi
      so i ran into a Problem i didn't expect to get stuck on.
      It sounds simple (and probably is) but i can't seem to get it to work
      So i created a Combobox and filled it with some things from an array which worked fine.
      $combobox = GUICtrlCreateCombo($list[0], 160, 200, 265, 25, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWN,$CBS_AUTOHSCROLL)) GuiCtrlSetData($list, "|" & _ArrayToString($list,Default,1),$list[2]) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 9, 400, 0, "Arial") Now i want to change the style of the combobox from $CBS_DROPDOWN to $CBS_DROPDOWNLIST via a checkbox.
      $Checkbox1 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Checkbox1", 160, 96, 105, 25) Case $Checkbox1 If GUICtrlRead($Checkbox1) = $GUI_CHECKED Then Call ("Read_only") Else Call ("Edit") Endif Func Read_only() GUICtrlSetStyle ($Combobox1,something to change it to $CBS_DROPDOWNLIST) EndFunc Func Edit() GUICtrlSetStyle ($Combobox1,something to change it to $CBS_DROPDOW) EndFunc I tried using $CBS_DROPDOWN and $CBS_DROPDOWNLIST but it simply does nothing.
      I also tried $ES_READONLY which kinda worked, it changed the combobox so i couldn't change the input via dropdown anymore but i could still type in it via keyboard (which i dont want).
      It's essential that its Editable but once the checkbox is checked the combobox becomes readonly so you can't type in it anymore but you can still choose between the items in the list. (It does not have to save your current input if you write something in it and then check the Checkbox it would be best if it would simpy jump back to the first item in the list)
      Im sure this is a simple thing but after long google search im tired of my stupidity can someone give me a push in the right direction?
    • By Eminence
      Hello,
      Using SQLite, I was trying to select a specific column with having duplicate entries removed by using the DISTINCT function. 
      Local $sQuery = "SELECT DISTINCT supervisor, COUNT(DISTINCT employee_name) FROM data_db What the above snippet does is just list only one supervisor but with the total count of unique employee names in the whole database when it should be listing out all supervisor entries from the database and list the total count of employees per each supervisors. If I remove the COUNT function, it does list out all unique entries of supervisor names from the list. Attached is a screenshot of an example database as well. 
      Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you!