SugarBall

Having an issue to click one of these buttons!

4 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hey guys, i can't click neither of these button objects: "carrots, celery, radishes", because they have these data-spacing and data-sowing-time attributes.

how can i get these attributes with their description and click them?

<div class="food" id="vegetable-seeds"> 
  <a  role="button" >C
Radishes
</a> 
<a role="button" >
Radishes
</a> 
a "  role="button" >Radishes</a> 
</div>
Edited by SugarBall

Will anyone help me with this?

What should i do? Should i use _ArrayFindAll or _PropertyGet or _GetObj.... or something else 

Anybody knows how to get this attribute from a frame and click it with IE functions?

data-spacing = ".1.0"

Please, i need little help 

SugarBall,

Just the one thread at a time please - merged.

M23

1 person likes this

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good evening everyone
      Before all, I want to say that I'm doing this script to see how _IE* functions work, and see if my studs can hack a quiz I'm working on.
      I want to clarify that I'm not automating any game, bypassing any CAPTCHAs, or anything that could damage anyone.
      I was trying to autofill a form, based on which question is displayed.
      The question is always stored in here:
      <header> <h1><span class="questionid">1. </span>Here goes the question</h1> </header> And answers are stored in here:
      <ul class="answers"> <li><label><span><input id="answer_0" name="answer[]" type="radio" value="0">Answer 1</span></label></li> <li><label><span><input id="answer_1" name="answer[]" type="radio" value="1">Answer 2</span></label></li> <li><label><span><input id="answer_2" name="answer[]" type="radio" value="2">Anwser 3</span></label></li> <li><label><span><input id="answer_3" name="answer[]" type="radio" value="3">Answer 4</span></label></li> </ul></fieldset></form></div> And, there are 15 questions like this.
      How can automatically fill my form?
      Thanks in advance
      Francesco
    • Omnitica
      By Omnitica
      Hello!
      I'm new to the forums! Couldn't find any threads covering this issue. Sorry if I'm wrong.

I'm having problems changing the text/value of a input box. The particular box doesn't have a name or id, just: class="jq_hotkeys_enabled form-control".
      This class appears multiple times throughout the source, so I don't think It's right to reference that object. 
      See image 1.
      However, I've managed to find a object with the name "ctl00$content$ctrl$ucServiceTime$rpServicetimes$ctl00$edtHiddenResourceHelper" which contains the value of the input box, and the id for the person in the dropdown/combobox left of it. (with "dummy-1" selected).
      See image 2.
      As you can see the value is 3982,4545     ( name , time )
      But when I try to change the value of it by doing:
      #include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IEAttach(WinGetHandle("[CLASS:IEFrame]"),"embedded") Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "aspnetForm") Local $oInput = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "ctl00$content$ctrl$ucServiceTime$rpServicetimes$ctl00$edtHiddenResourceHelper") _IEFormElementSetValue($oInput, "3982,1337") The box doesn't get its new value. I  can see in the source that it's changed though.
      See image 3.

However, if I do: 
      #include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IEAttach(WinGetHandle("[CLASS:IEFrame]"),"embedded") Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "aspnetForm") Local $oInput = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "ctl00$content$ctrl$ucServiceTime$rpServicetimes$ctl00$edtHiddenResourceHelper") _IEFormElementSetValue($oInput, "3982,1337") $oIE.document.parentwindow.execScript("theForm.submit()") ; But it needs to reload the page The box gets its new value after the page reloads by the theForm.submit() function. 
      This is a bit unfortunate as I want the changes to happen instantly like when I type in the box with the keyboard... or select in the combobox.
      Maybe someone knows how I can do this? Looking forward to an answer! 
      Thanks in advance.

Note: Unfortunately I can't provide with the real URL as it is constricted to employees in the company I work for, but let me know If I should provide anything else.

• OtenMoten
      By OtenMoten
      Hello dear community,

definitely I need external help now. I've did all 'ControlClick() - Tutorials' and read a lot of topics about interaction betweend AutoIT and external programs.
      The most of them are about "Clicking a button ...". In my case it's different because I need to click a specific element within the program.

The 'program' what I am talking about is called Mendeley. It's library software for documents administration.

In the attachements in picture '1.jpg' you can see the red marked Help element. 
      In the picture '2.jpg' you see the context menu of the Help element. This is what I'm trying to do with the ControlClick() function.

Following I represent my code which not worked for me:
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 2) $hWnd = WinGetHandle("Mendeley Desktop", "") MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "handle check", $hWnd) ControlClick($hWnd, "Mendeley Desktop", "Help") The MsgBox tells me the number of the handle of the Mendeley window. It's not 0 so for me it means the window is recognized correctly.

When I'm execute the script the Help element is not clicked.
      Any suggestions for me?

Kind regards
      OtenMoten

• ur
      By ur
      For the below form, I am able to automate using below code for textboxes.

#include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IEAttach("http://localhost:18170/MartAdmin/", "url") _IELoadWait($oIE) $Search = _IEGetObjById($oIE,"x-auto-16-input") _IEPropertySet($Search, 'innerText','Uday KIran') $Search = _IEGetObjById($oIE,"x-auto-18-input") _IEPropertySet($Search, 'innerText','Uday KIran') But for the Login button, there is no id or name.
      The html code when I click on Inspect element in browser, shown below.
      <button tabindex="0" class="x-btn-text" style="width: 64px; position: relative;" type="button">Log In</button> Please let me know how to click this.?

• jonson1986
      By jonson1986
      Hey,
      I'm trying to select language from drop-down menu on a webpage by _IEGetObjById but it's  not working, It mean autoit open the page but unable to select my desired value not even by matching text or by value, I'm looking for kind help...I've pastes my Autoit codes below along with source codes(using ie) of the webpage ;
      #include <IE.au3> $site = "http://example.com/upload" $oIE = _IECreate($site) $oDownloadSamples = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "language") $oDownloadSamplesSelect = _IETagNameGetCollection($oDownloadSamples, "select", "language") $oDownloadSamplesSelect.focus _IEFormElementOptionSelect($oDownloadSamplesSelect, "French", 1, "byText") Sleep (1000) _IEFormElementOptionSelect($oDownloadSamplesSelect, "2", 1, "byValue") HTML Codes using IE:
      <html> <head> <div class="form-row"> <div class="col-7"> <label>Language</label> <select name="language" class="select" id="language"> <option value="1">English</option> <option value="2">French</option> <option value="3">German</option> <option value="4">Italian</option> <option value="5">Japanese</option> <option value="6">Spanish</option> <option value="7">Russian</option> <option value="8">Hindi</option> <option value="9">Arabic</option> <option value="10">Chinese</option> <option value="11">Dutch</option> <option value="12">Finnish</option> <option value="13">Korean</option> <option value="14">Norwegian</option> <option value="15">Portuguese</option> <option value="16">Romanian</option> <option value="17">Serbian</option> <option value="18">Croatian</option> <option value="20">Polish</option> <option value="21">Afar</option> <option value="22">Abkhazian</option> <option value="23">Afrikaans</option> <option value="24">Amharic</option> <option value="25">Assamese</option> <option value="26">Aymara</option> <option value="27">Azerbaijani</option> <option value="28">Bashkir</option> <option value="29">Belarusian</option> <option value="30">Bulgarian</option> <option value="31">Bihari</option> <option value="32">Bislama</option> <option value="33">Bengali/Bangla</option> <option value="34">Tibetan</option> <option value="35">Breton</option> <option value="36">Catalan</option> <option value="37">Corsican</option> <option value="38">Czech</option> <option value="39">Welsh</option> <option value="40">Danish</option> <option value="41">Bhutani</option> <option value="42">Greek</option> <option value="43">Esperanto</option> <option value="44">Estonian</option> <option value="45">Basque</option> <option value="46">Persian</option> <option value="47">Fiji</option> <option value="48">Faeroese</option> <option value="49">Frisian</option> <option value="50">Irish</option> <option value="51">Scots/Gaelic</option> <option value="52">Galician</option> <option value="53">Guarani</option> <option value="54">Gujarati</option> <option value="55">Hausa</option> <option value="56">Hungarian</option> <option value="57">Armenian</option> <option value="58">Interlingua</option> <option value="59">Interlingue</option> <option value="60">Inupiak</option> <option value="61">Indonesian</option> <option value="62">Icelandic</option> <option value="63">Hebrew</option> <option value="64">Yiddish</option> <option value="65">Javanese</option> <option value="66">Georgian</option> <option value="67">Kazakh</option> <option value="68">Greenlandic</option> <option value="69">Cambodian</option> <option value="70">Kannada</option> <option value="71">Kashmiri</option> <option value="72">Kurdish</option> <option value="73">Kirghiz</option> <option value="74">Latin</option> <option value="75">Lingala</option> <option value="76">Laothian</option> <option value="77">Lithuanian</option> <option value="78">Latvian/Lettish</option> <option value="79">Malagasy</option> <option value="80">Maori</option> <option value="81">Macedonian</option> <option value="82">Malayalam</option> <option value="83">Mongolian</option> <option value="84">Moldavian</option> <option value="85">Marathi</option> <option value="86">Malay</option> <option value="87">Maltese</option> <option value="88">Burmese</option> <option value="89">Nauru</option> <option value="90">Nepali</option> <option value="91">Occitan</option> <option value="92">(Afan)/Oromoor/Oriya</option> <option value="93">Punjabi</option> <option value="94">Pashto/Pushto</option> <option value="95">Quechua</option> <option value="96">Rhaeto-Romance</option> <option value="97">Kirundi</option> <option value="98">Kinyarwanda</option> <option value="99">Sanskrit</option> <option value="100">Sindhi</option> <option value="101">Sangro</option> <option value="102">Serbo-Croatian</option> <option value="103">Singhalese</option> <option value="104">Slovak</option> <option value="105">Slovenian</option> <option value="106">Samoan</option> <option value="107">Shona</option> <option value="108">Somali</option> <option value="109">Albanian</option> <option value="110">Siswati</option> <option value="111">Sesotho</option> <option value="112">Sundanese</option> <option value="113">Swedish</option> <option value="114">Swahili</option> <option value="115">Tamil</option> <option value="116">Telugu</option> <option value="117">Tajik</option> <option value="118">Thai</option> <option value="119">Tigrinya</option> <option value="120">Turkmen</option> <option value="121">Tagalog</option> <option value="122">Setswana</option> <option value="123">Tonga</option> <option value="124">Turkish</option> <option value="125">Tsonga</option> <option value="126">Tatar</option> <option value="127">Twi</option> <option value="128">Ukrainian</option> <option value="129">Urdu</option> <option value="130">Uzbek</option> <option value="131">Vietnamese</option> <option value="132">Volapuk</option> <option value="133">Wolof</option> <option value="134">Xhosa</option> <option value="135">Yoruba</option> <option value="136">Zulu</option> <option value="19">Other</option> </select> </div> </main> </body> </html>