SugarBall

Having an issue to click one of these buttons!

SugarBall
Hey guys, i can't click neither of these button objects: "carrots, celery, radishes", because they have these data-spacing and data-sowing-time attributes.

how can i get these attributes with their description and click them?

<div class="food" id="vegetable-seeds"> 
  <a  role="button" >C
Radishes
</a> 
<a role="button" >
Radishes
</a> 
a "  role="button" >Radishes</a> 
</div>
Edited by SugarBall

SugarBall

Will anyone help me with this?

What should i do? Should i use _ArrayFindAll or _PropertyGet or _GetObj.... or something else 

SugarBall

Anybody knows how to get this attribute from a frame and click it with IE functions?

data-spacing = ".1.0"

Please, i need little help 

Melba23

SugarBall,

Just the one thread at a time please - merged.

M23

• Like 1

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance
      I was wondering how I read data inside of a iframe. I would like to be able to click something inside a iframe. However, I can't even find the tag. 
      The id and name change all the time so I can't use those. 
      The code highlighted in blue is what I am trying to click. (second picture)
      Here is what I have tried.
      $target = "" $tags = $oIE.document.GetElementsByTagName("div") For $tag in $tags $class_value = $tag.GetAttribute("class") If string($class_value) = "s_92 altstyle s_93 s_94" Then $target = $tag ConsoleWrite("Tag Found " & $target.outerText&@CRLF) ExitLoop EndIf Next  

• SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance

WinActivate("MEDITECH - Internet Explorer") Sleep (500) $oIE = _IEAttach("MEDITECH") $oDiv1 = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "sysmenu-searchbarbutton") _IEAction($oDiv1, "click") I am just trying to click the little magnifying glass, next to the gear button with no luck. I was hoping someone might have an idea why this is not working?

• SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance
      I am trying to type a name in patient summary search box. How should I go about doing this. I am clearly not doing it right. (Attached Picture of HTML code.)
      This is what I have tried. I assume this is not working because it is not a form? 
      WinActivate("MEDITECH - Internet Explorer")       Sleep (500)    $oIE = _IEAttach("MEDITECH")    $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "systemMenu")    $oText = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "sysmenu-searchbarinput") _IEFormElementSetValue($oText, "Hey! This works!")
    • aiter
      By aiter
      Just want to report a warning I get when using IE udf and running from F5 in scite

-> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Warning from function internal function __IEIsObjType, Cannot register internal error handler, cannot trap COM errors (Use _IEErrorHandlerRegister() to register a user error handler)
      When I look at IE.au3 I see a comment that this function has been removed as there are no more fatal errors.

• aiter
      By aiter
      I created a webpage using the IE udf. Great, but then I noticed I cannot do a ctrl-F to find something on the page. 
      If I save the page then bring that page up I can find things of course.
      Its trivial really, but is there way to get the ctrl-F to work when the page is generated without resorting to having to save?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.