Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lewisg

Retrieve (Get) Gmail

3 posts in this topic

Any suggestions as to how to download, get, or retrieve email from Google's Gmail?  No need to send mail only receive. 

I thought perhaps JiBE's SSL UDF might work however a reply to a post at his original post says otherwise (Didn't want to hijack his post).

I have been using "GAM", "GYB", and "GMAIL Backup"(old), all command line inputs. Running them through a AutoIT script using RUN() and RUNWAIT() works somewhat, but has been unreliable. 

This link could potentially help out.

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

Thanks, I revisited the "Atom" solution and although I at first dismissed it because it only gave a summary of the message I might be able to still make it work.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Glyph
      By Glyph
      Has anyone already worked on a WSS UDF yet? I'm interested in making a project involving WSS with the ASYNC autoit library like ratchetphp / Pawl in PHP. (using reactphp)
      ASYNC is a must, and obviously WSS. the problem with some libraries i've worked with in PHP are mainly issues with handshakes like improper peer name validation (for multi level certs)
      relevant links: https://tools.ietf.org/rfc/rfc6455.txt
      https://github.com/ratchetphp/Pawl

/e i should note i'm not looking for hybrid workarounds, i want to do this in autoit alone. (no javascript)
    • PoojaKrishna
      By PoojaKrishna
      Hi friends,

I want to create a script than can read a gmail inbox to see content of mails from a particular address. I have searched a lot in the forum, there are so many topics related to this but I was not able to get a script that reads mail text. Can anyone please help?
    • mLipok
      By mLipok
      Here I found a usefull UDF for POP3.
      I modified this UDF.
      You can download it from download section.

Below you see old description:

• mLipok
      By mLipok
      I want to present POP3.au3 UDF.
      Support topic is here: POP3.au3 UDF

REMARK:
      Quoted-printable.au3 author @ProgAndy
      https://autoit.de/index.php/Thread/11350-UTF8-Sting-Convertieren/?postID=87721#post87721

• unity06
      By unity06
      Hi Forum,
      I currently want to write a script that will download the emails from my gmail account and store them on my hard drive in form of text messages. Text file name will have date followed by title of the email and the email body will be the text body. Then I will write my scripts to monitor and inspect emails and post process the data.
      Anyone can suggest an easy way to achieve this?
      Maybe it has to be done indirectly via first having an email client that tracks my gmail account and downloads emails to hard drive such as Outlook?
      Will be very thankful for any suggestions on how to tackle this.
      Regards