Skysnake

AutoIt, WordPress and PHP

Skysnake

Hi everyone

This is not a request for sample code. :)

I was looking at one of my AutoIt projects, and my browser was open on a WordPress site we use and a thought occurred: Has anyone tried to use AutoIt as a front end (GUI), with the data read to/from WordPress and the result displayed in the AutoIt GUI?

Simple example would be a kind of online calendar.  Would require a WordPress plugin. Kind of thing Outlook has.  Except, all the calendaring is done in the background by WordPress, and the result read/modified/written by AutoIt using PHP to the WordPress database (MySQL).

I suspect in addition to AutoIt, one needs substantial HTML, SQL and PHP skills. 

Has anyone perhaps attempted this? Am I wasting my time?  If I can get the calendar working, I have the simplicity and speed of AutoIt available immediately, with the online database/calendar capabilities of WordPress.

All thoughts and comments very welcome.

Edited by Skysnake

Skysnake

Why is the snake in the sky?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• SC0U7
      By SC0U7
      Hello i have a text file which contain over 600KB of BASE64 strings like :
      TVqQAAMAAAAEAAAA//8AALgAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...
      Now what i need is divide this long string as autoit variable each max lenght (4000characters per line) example:
      Local $var
      $var &=  TVqQAAMAAAAEAAA..
      $var &=  VbAmejwqqqAACEE..
      and then how to i add encrypt function on every line ? how to i can xor it? example final will be :
      $var &=  XorEnc(TVqQAAMAAAAEAAA..)
      $var &=  XorEncVbAmejwqqqAACEE..)

Thanks for any help and ideas 
    • JuanFelipe
      By JuanFelipe
      Hello friends, I would like to know how to open a GUI from another GUI, I did it the way I leave the attached code, but when closing the second GUI they all close, they could help me to solve this problem without compiling another script. Thank you #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 173, 126, 192, 124) $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button1", 16, 24, 75, 25) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $Button1 _form2() EndSwitch WEnd ;================================================= GUI 2 Func _form2() $Form1 = GUICreate("Form2", 615, 437, 192, 124) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 2 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd EndFunc  
    • bowker
      By bowker
      Hi! Is there a way for me to set the value for my slider? I am getting the value for my slider with

Local $strText = _UIA_getPropertyValue($oUIElement, $UIA_LegacyIAccessibleValuePropertyId) MsgBox(0,"",$strText)  
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hello
      Can we pause and resume the download in the InetGet function?
      If is possible, what is the solution please?
      I used this code To manage the download

#include <INet.au3> func _downloader($name, $linc, $filepath, $RTLF = false, $link = false) global $downloader = GUICreate("downloader", 400, 200, -1, -1, $WS_CLIPCHILDREn, $RTLF, $link) global $path = $filePath $labelTxt = GUICtrlCreateLabel("downloading " & $name, 50, 10, 200, 20) global $labelTxt0 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("downloaded size 0 MB " & "OF 0 MB", 50, 60, 300, 20) global $Progress = "" global $sText = ""     For $i = 1 To Random(5, 20, 1) ; Return an integer between 5 and 20 to determine the length of the string.         $sText &= Chr(Random(65, 122, 1)) ; Return an integer between 65 and 122 which represent the ASCII characters between a (lower-case) to Z (upper-case). next global $labelTxt2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("0%", 50, 80, 50, 20) _GUICtrlEdit_SetReadOnly(-1, true) GUIStartGroup("") global $beep = GUICtrlCreateCheckBox("use the progress beep notification", 150, 120, 200, 20) GUIStartGroup("") $button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Cancel', 130, 150, 180, 25, 0x01) $iIndex = 0 global $Target global $url GUIStartGroup("") global $Progress = GUICtrlCreateProgress(50, 90, 150, 20) global $Target = $filepath global $url = $linc global $path = $filepath global $hDownloadNo = _RSMWare_GetData($url, $Target) global $status = false AdlibRegister("SetProgress") global $onprogress = false, $curent = false GUISetState(@sw_Show) While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $button $asc = MsgBox(4132,"exit download?","if you click yes the downloading will be cancel, do you want to cancel it ?") if $asc = 6 then AdlibUnRegister("SetProgress") GUIDelete() If $hDownloadNo <> 0 Then InetClose($hDownloadNo) exitLoop endIf EndSwitch if $status = -1 then $status = 0 $hDownloadNo = _RSMWare_GetData($url, $Target) $onprogress = false $curent = false elseIf $Status = 1 then $status = $path GUIDelete() AdlibUnRegister("SetProgress") exitLoop endIf WEnd return $status endFunc Func _RSMWare_GetData($url, $Target) Local $hDownload = InetGet($url, $Target, 1, 1) Return $hDownload EndFunc ;==>_RSMWare_GetData Func SetProgress() Local $state If $hDownloadNo <> 0 Then $state = InetGetInfo($hDownloadNo) If @error = 0 Then $infor = "downloaded size " & Round(Execute(InetGetInfo($hDownloadNo, $INET_DOWNLOADREAD) / 1048576), 2) & " MB of " & Round(Execute(InetGetInfo($hDownloadNo, $INET_DOWNLOADSIZE) / 1048576), 2) & " MB " $onprogress = Round(Ceiling(($state[0] / $state[1]) * 100)) if not (InetGetInfo($hDownloadNo, $INET_DOWNLOADSIZE) = 0) then if $onProgress <= 0 then $onProgress = 0 GUICtrlSetData($Progress, $onProgress) GUICtrlSetData($labelTxt0, $infor) GUICtrlSetData($labelTxt2, $onProgress & "%") if _isChecked($beep) then if $onprogress > $curent then beep((100 + $onprogress * 20), 100) $curent = $onprogress endIf endIf endIf If $state[2] Then If $state[3] Then InetClose($hDownloadNo) $status = 1 else InetClose($hDownloadNo) $status = -1 endIf endIf EndIf endIf EndFunc ;==>SetProgress
    • VollachR
      By VollachR
      Hi,
      I'm looking for a way to take a number value from a Row2 of a 2D array and according to this check if files that appear in rows 3-11 in the array exists.
      For example, if the number in Row2 is 5 I need to check for the files in Row 3-6 only, if it is 6 than rows 3-7 and so on.
      I thought on using a FOR loop but I have very little experience with those.
      Can you suggest the best way to do what I need?
      BTW, the files in Rows 3-11 will usually have blank value for any row above the number in Row2 (e.g. Row2 = 5 so Rows3-6 will have values but 8-11 be empty), The values I need are in Column 1 of the array, the name of the key from the INI file that the array was created from is in Column 0.
      Full Example:
      Row2 of Array:
      Col0 = Games# - Col1 = 5
      Rows3-6
      Col0 = Exe2 - Col1 = Path To File
      Col0 = Exe3 - Col1 = Path To File
      Col0 = Exe4 - Col1 = Path To File
      Col0 = Exe5 - Col1 = Path To File
      I need that if Row2 is 5 to check these above for rows if the file exists, if it was 6 then the next row as well and so on up until number 10 in Row2 as it can't go above 10.
      So basically for whatever number in Row2 from 2-10 need to check 1-9 rows from 3-11 to see if the files in Col1 exists and if any of them don't exist it should call a function that shows an error message.
      I'm pretty sure I have the first line of the for look correct:
      For $i = 1 To $aAIO[2][1] Just not sure how to continue from there, also not sure if $i should be equal 1 or 2.
      Help will be appreciated.