<snip>

THE SCRIPT file and RawInput.au3 UDF file are attached

i think you will need its.

<snip>

Edited by Melba23
Code and links removed

Melba23

TLM,

We do not support keyloggers - do not post one again. I have deleted all the other threads you started - do not start any more.

For more details see this announcement - I also suggest reading the Forum rules before you post again.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• IErrors
      By IErrors
      I am working on some functionality to detect whether a standard keyboard was used for input in my UI or if a barcode scanner (that acts like a keyboard) was used. Instead of dealing with a scanner SDK, I decided I would read from the raw input to get device info and make a determination.
      I discovered while testing with multiple UIs is that when the WM_INPUT message is received and the function called, the $hWnd param is always the same (apparently whatever handle I set the "hTarget" to in the RAWINPUTDEVICE struct).
      Is this normal behavior??
      Using the test code below, no matter what window you give input to the $hWnd param never changes.
      #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WinAPISys.au3> $Form1 = GUICreate("Form 1", 300, 300, -1, 10) ConsoleWrite("$Form1 = " & $Form1 & @CRLF) $Edit1 = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 0, 0, 300, 300) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $Form1) $Form2 = GUICreate("Form 2", 300, 300, -1, 350) ConsoleWrite("$Form2 = " & $Form2 & @CRLF) $Edit2 = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 0, 0, 300, 300) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $Form2) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_INPUT, "WM_INPUT") ; https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms645590(v=vs.85).aspx $tRID = DllStructCreate($tagRAWINPUTDEVICE) ; https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms645565(v=vs.85).aspx DllStructSetData($tRID, "UsagePage", 1) DllStructSetData($tRID, "Usage", 6) DllStructSetData($tRID, "Flags", 0) DllStructSetData($tRID, "hTarget", $Form1) ; According to the struct def, if hTarget=NULL then it should follow keyboard focus. - nope :( $pRID = DllStructGetPtr($tRID) _WinAPI_RegisterRawInputDevices($pRID) ; https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms645600(v=vs.85).aspx Do Until GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Func WM_INPUT($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) ConsoleWrite("hWnd = " & $hWnd & " | Title = " & WinGetTitle($hWnd) & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Active Window = " & WinGetTitle("[ACTIVE]") & @CRLF) Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc ;==>WM_INPUT